April 27, 2024, 07:47:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #574 1/15 - 1/17/2007  (Read 100522 times)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: January 16, 2007, 11:35:13 AM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
BBL ya'll.  I'm multi-tasking today, and am now bravely going into son's room because I just can't stand it any longer.  Have gas mask, rubber gloves will travel.  Rolling Eyes

OMG..I can relate to that!!!!  We werer SKEERED to go in my son's room when he was a teen!! Never knew what might jump out at us, lol!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: January 16, 2007, 11:35:39 AM »

Just posted by VICKI on the front page of SM:

GREAT NEWS PPL- spoke to my guy{our guy] in DC and they are going to make a PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT on their website www.travel.state.gov and it will be concerning the CRICKET WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP and the whole carribian but especially LIERUBA…..how UNSAFE it is…HURRAY…..within 30 days..
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: January 16, 2007, 11:36:21 AM »

Klaas

while you were sleeping...I posted a couple things on Lugo....and San discovered the name of the third judge  Wink .
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: January 16, 2007, 11:36:59 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by MF at FOB regarding the new prosecutor 1/16/2007:

She's in charge now.  However she was on special leave when the whole Natalee Holloway case happened, where media and family members wanted for the island of Aruba to ignore all laws and regulations to satisfy their demands in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

The Prosecutor Ms. Lugo will now handle the case as of yesterday. She was the person that should have been handling the case. Ms. Janssen left the island after a formal complaint was brought forward against her at the prosecutor's office.

Posted by MF regarding the complaint filed against KJ 1/16/2007:

I have scattered information about the complaint.... but as soon I get it... I might post it. A proces verbaal should be ready within 2 weeks.

Sumbuddy need to send sumbuddy a memo....They ain't got no laws and regulations when it comes to the elite.  Good Grief!!  Rolling Eyes   Oh yea it's all Natalee and her family's fault. Morons.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: January 16, 2007, 11:37:12 AM »

Hi Monkeys.

I'm pinning my hopes on Jossy to get something resolved in this case. He's a pretty smart cookie who knows what's what.

I Stand With The Girl
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: January 16, 2007, 11:37:59 AM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Artcolley"
ON a rather serious note. Do any of you think this case will ever come to fruition on Aruba?
Will there ever REALLY be an investigation? Will the perpetrators of this crime against Natalee ever be prosecuted?

It would seem to me that if I were amongst the "powers that be" and an honest broker, I would re-open the case and re examine the evidence.

I wonder if the case turns cold, if the FBI and/or interpol can at that time do an investigation. I remember reading somewhere that one of these agencies can do just that ONCE the case is declared "cold".  
I sure hope tihs is factual and this does happen.

Personally , I've given up hope on the Aruban Gov to do anything but cover their collective arses.

I don't think anyone will be prosecuted in this case.  Too many people in high places involved in this coverup.  Aruba hate America.

I think all of them are waiting for the 2-year anniversary date which is coming up rapidly.....and then the answer will be that the case has been dismissed....and that they are unable to prove anything about Natalee's disappearance.....I would then bet that the rumors of her running away or living on another island will be brought up again so that the tourists will feel better and start coming back.  If something is not done in the next few months (and I don't think it will be)...then nothing will be done...IMO

I agree Mere that they are waiting for the 2 year anniversary.

What I think will happen is that we will have a lot of people come out and say what they think might have happened to Natalee.  But this time they will say the truth because the 3 suspects cannot be prosecuted.  We will have the people like Joe Tacopina on TV disputing these new stories and saying there is no proof that actually happened.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: January 16, 2007, 11:39:05 AM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Klaas

while you were sleeping...I posted a couple things on Lugo....and San discovered the name of the third judge  Wink .

Yeah I saw that Buckeye - I just wanted to post myself so I could find it later.  THANKS

Saw the 3rd judge too, lol  Laughing
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: January 16, 2007, 11:39:10 AM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
BBL ya'll.  I'm multi-tasking today, and am now bravely going into son's room because I just can't stand it any longer.  Have gas mask, rubber gloves will travel.  Rolling Eyes

Don't forget to tie a lifeline around your waist in case you get sucked into the mess, we can get you out!  LOL

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked   I think you're right.  I been in there once, and already bout got lost, and stepped on some computer screws.  Dang that hurt.  He builds computers.  And of course I'm sure ya'll have figured out that he did not learn any of that stuff from me.  Cool
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: January 16, 2007, 11:39:15 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Artcolley"
ON a rather serious note. Do any of you think this case will ever come to fruition on Aruba?
Will there ever REALLY be an investigation? Will the perpetrators of this crime against Natalee ever be prosecuted?

It would seem to me that if I were amongst the "powers that be" and an honest broker, I would re-open the case and re examine the evidence.

I wonder if the case turns cold, if the FBI and/or interpol can at that time do an investigation. I remember reading somewhere that one of these agencies can do just that ONCE the case is declared "cold".  
I sure hope tihs is factual and this does happen.

Personally , I've given up hope on the Aruban Gov to do anything but cover their collective arses.

I don't think anyone will be prosecuted in this case.  Too many people in high places involved in this coverup.  Aruba hate America.

I think all of them are waiting for the 2-year anniversary date which is coming up rapidly.....and then the answer will be that the case has been dismissed....and that they are unable to prove anything about Natalee's disappearance.....I would then bet that the rumors of her running away or living on another island will be brought up again so that the tourists will feel better and start coming back.  If something is not done in the next few months (and I don't think it will be)...then nothing will be done...IMO

MeMere  I truly do fear this.
I guess the only thing to do is just STAY AWAY from Aruba. You know what gets me is that after ALL this time of being TOLD why people won't go there, the Aruban Gov STILL doesn't "get it".

What is it that they DON"T understand about COVERUP and CORRUPTION?????? Rolling Eyes
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: January 16, 2007, 11:41:05 AM »

GREAT NEWS PPL- spoke to my guy{our guy] in DC and they are going to make a PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT on their website www.travel.state.gov and it will be concerning the CRICKET WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP and the whole carribian but especially LIERUBA…..how UNSAFE it is…HURRAY…..within 30 days..

Thanks, Klaas!

This is good news. The word is out.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: January 16, 2007, 11:42:27 AM »

Thanks Klaas.  It's about time, huh?
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: January 16, 2007, 11:42:55 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Hi Monkeys.

I'm pinning my hopes on Jossy to get something resolved in this case. He's a pretty smart cookie who knows what's what.

Howdy BT!!  Very Happy
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: January 16, 2007, 11:43:37 AM »

Art....coverup and corruption is a way of life....bet they laugh at the Americans who think there is something wrong with that....once I realized that tourists were "targeted", I would not care what they said or did, I would not be visiting that island.  You could never feel that you and your possessions are safe.... Shocked

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: January 16, 2007, 11:45:33 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Hi Monkeys.

Howdy BT!!  Very Happy

Snoopy!

I Stand With The Girl
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: January 16, 2007, 11:46:42 AM »

Art....coverup and corruption is a way of life....bet they laugh at the Americans who think there is something wrong with that....once I realized that tourists were "targeted", I would not care what they said or did, I would not be visiting that island.  You could never feel that you and your possessions are safe.... Shocked

You are so right, MeMere.
I'd never go there. Actually, there is nothing there for me anyway, lol!!!
I think the type of tourist they will attract in the future is what we would call undesirable, however, they will probably LOVE them! Cool
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: January 16, 2007, 11:48:45 AM »

Want to see something ironic?  This is a post by Victim's Cry at RU regarding Shawn Hornbeck:

Victim's Cry wrote:

I am  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad   at this blame the victim CRAP
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: January 16, 2007, 11:51:30 AM »

Want to see something ironic?  This is a post by Victim's Cry at RU regarding Shawn Hornbeck:

Victim's Cry wrote:

I Stand With The Girl
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: January 16, 2007, 11:54:53 AM »

Victim's Cry wrote:

Why am I NOT surprised?
What a hypocrite. Jeesh.
 Rolling Eyes
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: January 16, 2007, 12:01:17 PM »

Time for me to run and try and get something done around here!

Catch you all later!!!!  Laughing
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: January 16, 2007, 12:03:49 PM »

I posted an idea in my head,because I wanted a monkey's discouse.There are so many layers of crime and perversion in the sick island;drugs,money laundering,drugs from 3 continents and rival factions.These seem to tolerate,for now each other,but when money dries up and searchlights look under rocks,things may change.CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.