April 27, 2024, 05:58:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #574 1/15 - 1/17/2007  (Read 100556 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: January 16, 2007, 12:10:06 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Paulus is Dirty Hand.  He wrote the government contracts for Aruba. He would know all the movers and shakers in Aruba.  Paulus could walk in all houses.  He isn't afraid of the Police.  He would be afraid of the Arubans (Arowak Nation) if the corruption & his roll in it was exposed.

Good Morning All ~ I have always thought this too, SunFreak. It's Paulus, IMO.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: January 16, 2007, 12:17:05 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Want to see something ironic?  This is a post by Victim's Cry at RU regarding Shawn Hornbeck:

Victim's Cry wrote:

I am  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad   at this blame the victim CRAP

That idiot.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: January 16, 2007, 12:19:30 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "IBE"

OK.. my current take on this: Joran is the Scapegoat for his father and/or  other elders

What a lowlife Paulus is, if he let his son take the rap for him or one of his pig friends.

Yes I agree he is a lowlife.  But his son is the most likely to take the rap because he was the last to be seen with Natalee.  They cannot say it was Paulus because everyone will go down.  So if they promise Paulus that they will get Joran off just let him stay in jail for a few months and he will be free.  They never expected the attention that they got from the murder.  They thought it was going to go away.

Remember Anita's words outside the court house "he was suppose to be safe in here".

Makes sense, San. And remember Joran saying that he does what his family tells him to do? No wonder Paulus wanted Joran to "remain strong"...?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: January 16, 2007, 12:23:18 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 11:09 pm
The whisperer is on the line. The Babylonians know what happened, but their hands are tied. They do not own the hammer nor the block.
The owner of the hammer and the block will never carry the package from the Hague. The trias works infallibly.

Could this be KJ?  Is it possible that she is the package from the Hague.  Didn't she take evidence with her back to the Netherlands?  Intriguing.

Does the hammer and block stand for the judges gavel?

Possibly...and also, the hand that uses the judge's gavel in corrupt rulings could easily be called a "Dirty Hand" ?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: January 16, 2007, 12:38:40 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Hotshot - Sorry, I couldn't make heads or tails out of your Diario article re. PVDS.

There's another item in today's Diario that I can't pull up the story for. Front page top headline "Turismo di Baratiyo a Haci su Entrada." Anyone?

Is this the article msmarple?

Laughing They've got Anita pinned to the ground ?? Laughing
IBE
Monkey Junky

Ice
« Reply #485 on: January 16, 2007, 12:40:57 PM »

Klaas, it's 9:30 am and I still have ice on both windshields. How are you doing? If it warms up tonight I might save the poinsettas and the tropical plants. The ones I didn't cover are all brown... freeze dried.

It's colder in the car so can't put them there! Turned on on the hose and the water didn't come out... there was ice on the sparyer.

Hi Monkeys.
.. you don't usually see me this early!! I couldn't sleep!

Am going back and read a few pages.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: January 16, 2007, 12:41:42 PM »

I'm so proud of my friends and fellow Holloway-Twitty supporters from the AOL message boards.  They've been arguing with and trying to disprove the slander coming from the hate-filled "dark side" for almost two years.  They've contacted Beth's foundation to disprove that ISF won't give out any information.  Of course, when they posted the info, they were called liars.  When they saw posts saying that TES confirmed to them that Beth and Dave have never given Tim Miller a penny, they contacted TES.  At first, they were told that it's no one's business and that TES doesn't usually respond to such things.  But someone from TES looked at the claims being made on the board and must have contacted AOL because this morning  those threads with those lies are gone!  Another called John Kelly's office and was asked to forward to them some really outrageous lies about Beth.  Yipppeeeee.  They're being smart and responsible.  Only one contact person, not dozens of e-mails or lengthy threads to read.  Just the pertinent facts.  Note to Monkeys - you're not in this battle alone.  Some of these people, like TerriC, are monkeys who rarely post here.  I'll say it again.  Yippeeee!

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: January 16, 2007, 12:42:52 PM »

Oh you are doing the Shango Tango... I'll be right back!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: January 16, 2007, 12:57:41 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
I'm so proud of my friends and fellow Holloway-Twitty supporters from the AOL message boards.  They've been arguing with and trying to disprove the slander coming from the hate-filled "dark side" for almost two years.  They've contacted Beth's foundation to disprove that ISF won't give out any information.  Of course, when they posted the info, they were called liars.  When they saw posts saying that TES confirmed to them that Beth and Dave have never given Tim Miller a penny, they contacted TES.  At first, they were told that it's no one's business and that TES doesn't usually respond to such things.  But someone from TES looked at the claims being made on the board and must have contacted AOL because this morning  those threads with those lies are gone!  Another called John Kelly's office and was asked to forward to them some really outrageous lies about Beth.  Yipppeeeee.  They're being smart and responsible.  Only one contact person, not dozens of e-mails or lengthy threads to read.  Just the pertinent facts.  Note to Monkeys - you're not in this battle alone.  Some of these people, like TerriC, are monkeys who rarely post here.  I'll say it again.  Yippeeee!

Excellent!  Thanks for letting us know!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: January 16, 2007, 01:04:42 PM »

LilPuma  This is great news!

Even tho Joran maybe the scapegoat it doesn't let him off the hook..IMO is is very, very involved.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: January 16, 2007, 01:07:24 PM »

Posted by MF at FOB regarding the new prosecutor 1/16/2007:

She's in charge now.  However she was on special leave when the whole Natalee Holloway case happened, where media and family members wanted for the island of Aruba to ignore all laws and regulations to satisfy their demands in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

The Prosecutor Ms. Lugo will now handle the case as of yesterday. She was the person that should have been handling the case. Ms. Janssen left the island after a formal complaint was brought forward against her at the prosecutor's office.

Posted by MF regarding the complaint filed against KJ 1/16/2007:

I have scattered information about the complaint.... but as soon I get it... I might post it. A proces verbaal should be ready within 2 weeks.

I don't know what MF stands for but I have a good idea.  This MF'ing liar knows the family only wanted thw laws carried out to the letter but it was too late and MF and the ones it lies for knew it too.  They gave Anita & Paulus the time to get rid of Natalee's body.  That MF might be Anita because I suspect that MF is involved up to her eyeballs.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: January 16, 2007, 01:07:38 PM »

Sorry fingers are cold... was to read "he is very, very involved"

I'm going back under the covers until the sun has been out for awhile.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: January 16, 2007, 01:10:16 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Now this is Something to Glorify … Amsterdam Dedicates Statue to the World’s Prostitutes

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/01/16/now-this-is-something-to-glorify-amsterdam-dedicates-statue-to-the-worlds-prostitutes/
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: January 16, 2007, 01:10:31 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Quote from: "MeMere"
Quote from: "Artcolley"
ON a rather serious note. Do any of you think this case will ever come to fruition on Aruba?
Will there ever REALLY be an investigation? Will the perpetrators of this crime against Natalee ever be prosecuted?

It would seem to me that if I were amongst the "powers that be" and an honest broker, I would re-open the case and re examine the evidence.

I wonder if the case turns cold, if the FBI and/or interpol can at that time do an investigation. I remember reading somewhere that one of these agencies can do just that ONCE the case is declared "cold".  
I sure hope tihs is factual and this does happen.

Personally , I've given up hope on the Aruban Gov to do anything but cover their collective arses.

I don't think anyone will be prosecuted in this case.  Too many people in high places involved in this coverup.  Aruba hate America.

I think all of them are waiting for the 2-year anniversary date which is coming up rapidly.....and then the answer will be that the case has been dismissed....and that they are unable to prove anything about Natalee's disappearance.....I would then bet that the rumors of her running away or living on another island will be brought up again so that the tourists will feel better and start coming back.  If something is not done in the next few months (and I don't think it will be)...then nothing will be done...IMO

MeMere  I truly do fear this.
I guess the only thing to do is just STAY AWAY from Aruba. You know what gets me is that after ALL this time of being TOLD why people won't go there, the Aruban Gov STILL doesn't "get it".

What is it that they DON"T understand about COVERUP and CORRUPTION?????? Rolling Eyes

Maybe Hugo will take over Aruba and have the PIMPS and their minions hung from the nearest front porch after he takes over their oil refinery.  Then we can send in the Marines.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: January 16, 2007, 01:11:33 PM »

Want to see something ironic?  This is a post by Victim's Cry at RU regarding Shawn Hornbeck:

Victim's Cry wrote:

I am  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad   at this blame the victim CRAP

Is Victim's Cry Anita or Paulus?

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: January 16, 2007, 01:12:24 PM »

Well they say it's the "oldest profession" Guess they had to wait a long time for the statue Rolling Eyes

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: January 16, 2007, 01:12:29 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
I posted an idea in my head,because I wanted a monkey's discouse.There are so many layers of crime and perversion in the sick island;drugs,money laundering,drugs from 3 continents and rival factions.These seem to tolerate,for now each other,but when money dries up and searchlights look under rocks,things may change.CAT

The crime = Dirtyhand.  The whole frigging island is dirty and most hands are on board.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: January 16, 2007, 01:15:22 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

Fantastic.  I raise my cup of coffee to you and your friends.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: January 16, 2007, 01:15:40 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"

Even tho Joran maybe the scapegoat it doesn't let him off the hook..IMO is is very, very involved.

Fact is, Joran gave her a ride and whether he left her at the beach or at a party or with someone else or in a shallow grave, he's in this up to his eyeballs.  Unless he actually left her at the beach conscious and alive because she asked to be left there  Rolling Eyes , he has a hand in her disappearance and has lied to authorities to cover for whoever else was involved and might know what happened.  I always thought that Shango calling Joran a scapegoat was because whatever happened to Natalee is a much bigger and pervasive problem in Aruba, but this case is being singled out because of the media coverage.  They let him sit in jail as a lesson to him because he screwed up.  Sitting in jail, he knew that if he gave "them" up, they could make sure he stayed there.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: January 16, 2007, 01:17:43 PM »

I saw that Nonesuche had flitted through the cage this morning.  It was good to see her.  I hope, None, if you read this, you know you are missed by this monkey for your words of wisdom, analytical thinking and always being nice in the face of adversity and Dutch bunnies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.