April 27, 2024, 06:47:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #574 1/15 - 1/17/2007  (Read 100563 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: January 16, 2007, 01:25:37 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Now this is Something to Glorify … Amsterdam Dedicates Statue to the World’s Prostitutes

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/01/16/now-this-is-something-to-glorify-amsterdam-dedicates-statue-to-the-worlds-prostitutes/

OMG When I read this article the hair stood up on the back of my neck. For all of those out there that may have hesitated to feel that the filming of such acts exist.....or that the PIMPS may not have filmed the events of the night Natalee went missing.......please read this.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: January 16, 2007, 01:27:33 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Want to see something ironic?  This is a post by Victim's Cry at RU regarding Shawn Hornbeck:

Victim's Cry wrote:

I am  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad   at this blame the victim CRAP

Is Victim's Cry Anita or Paulus?

No, Victim's Cry is someone that's been posting at the CTV boards for years.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: January 16, 2007, 01:34:38 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
Quote from: "snoopy"
BBL ya'll.  I'm multi-tasking today, and am now bravely going into son's room because I just can't stand it any longer.  Have gas mask, rubber gloves will travel.  Rolling Eyes

Don't forget to tie a lifeline around your waist in case you get sucked into the mess, we can get you out!  LOL

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked   I think you're right.  I been in there once, and already bout got lost, and stepped on some computer screws.  Dang that hurt.  He builds computers.  And of course I'm sure ya'll have figured out that he did not learn any of that stuff from me.  Cool

Humm, wonder if that's the clicking sound I always hear when I am vacuming.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: January 16, 2007, 01:40:06 PM »

Just posted by VICKI on the front page of SM:

GREAT NEWS PPL- spoke to my guy{our guy] in DC and they are going to make a PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT on their website www.travel.state.gov and it will be concerning the CRICKET WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP and the whole carribian but especially LIERUBA…..how UNSAFE it is…HURRAY…..within 30 days..

klaas - thank you for bringing that over. Great news! Hope it happens!

I think Anna has been on a tear about this Cricket thing for months ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: January 16, 2007, 01:40:10 PM »

Well, if this Lugo is the same Pros who was involved in the railing accident/murder/arubacide, then it appears she's not real interested in doing much investigating.

So guess that means sameo sameo on the case from aruba.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: January 16, 2007, 01:49:10 PM »

Posted by MF at FOB regarding the new prosecutor 1/16/2007:

She's in charge now.  However she was on special leave when the whole Natalee Holloway case happened, where media and family members wanted for the island of Aruba to ignore all laws and regulations to satisfy their demands in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

The Prosecutor Ms. Lugo will now handle the case as of yesterday. She was the person that should have been handling the case. Ms. Janssen left the island after a formal complaint was brought forward against her at the prosecutor's office.

Posted by MF regarding the complaint filed against KJ 1/16/2007:

I have scattered information about the complaint.... but as soon I get it... I might post it. A proces verbaal should be ready within 2 weeks.

I don't know what MF stands for but I have a good idea.  This MF'ing liar knows the family only wanted thw laws carried out to the letter but it was too late and MF and the ones it lies for knew it too.  They gave Anita & Paulus the time to get rid of Natalee's body.  That MF might be Anita because I suspect that MF is involved up to her eyeballs.

Hi monks! Just sitting here drinking hot tea out of my mishy mug and wanted to show my daughter my animated monkey...

BTW, Tyler, you are a very clever monkey!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: January 16, 2007, 01:57:05 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Paul Van der Sloot Appeals his Lawsuit for Damages … Still Looking for Money

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/01/16/paul-van-der-sloot-appeals-his-lawsuit-for-damages-still-looking-for-money/
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: January 16, 2007, 02:02:41 PM »

maybe he should look up one of those pimps,  maybe they can use him Rolling Eyes

He doesn't deserve any other kind of money.

Maine, born and raised!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: January 16, 2007, 02:15:02 PM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
maybe he should look up one of those pimps,  maybe they can use him Rolling Eyes

He doesn't deserve any other kind of money.

Idea  Idea  Idea

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: January 16, 2007, 02:21:43 PM »

OT seems Mr. Castro's days are numbered......... did Justins Mom come home yesterday?

Castro 'deteriorating' after operations, says El Pais
From Thomas Catan, of The Times, in Madrid
Fidel Castro is in a serious and deteriorating condition after three failed operations on his intestine and a growing list of complications, according to a Spanish newspaper.

Mr Castro’s Spanish surgeon, José Luis García Sabrido, dismissed the report, saying that any information that did not come from his medical team was “without foundation”. However, the first highly detailed report on Mr Castro’s health added to a growing conviction that, even if he survives, Mr Castro will not be able to resume power, as Cuban officials insist.

El País newspaper said the Cuban leader is suffering from diverticulitis, a severe inflammation of the large intestine, which can lead to severe bleeding and infections and prove highly dangerous for older patients. In the case of Mr Castro, who is 80, the condition has been aggravated by peritonitis, the swelling of the membrane that covers the digestive organs, the newspaper said.

full article........
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,11069-2550225,00.html

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: January 16, 2007, 02:22:58 PM »

Doesn't anyone want to stay and play?

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: January 16, 2007, 02:26:24 PM »

Who can resist my cute little Gilda Monkey with her lovely lips ?(thank-you CBB)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F0es24rrVU

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: January 16, 2007, 02:26:59 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

Justinsmom did come home yesterday!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: January 16, 2007, 02:27:45 PM »

Justinsmom's MOM did come home yesterday!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: January 16, 2007, 02:28:51 PM »

Yes, these articles about prostitution, movies (cricket) are all very enlightening for those who wanted those few of us banned for even the mention of this earlier on and another thing, I think that movie that was made for TV (the Law & Order episode) loosely based on Natalee's disappearance where the mother was the one who disposed of the girl, might have been written by someone with good insight into this.  Perhaps it was Joe Tacopino who probably knows that Anita is more involved than anyone knows.  It was about the time of Anita's involvement that the witch began her tirades and setting up organized demonstrations, websites, etc., to turn against Beth.  Knowing that the witch is one of Anita's best friends, I dare say it is a good possibility that Anita is the conductor of the whole thing and uses the weak minds like Renfro to put forth the lies.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: January 16, 2007, 02:30:50 PM »

Justinsmom did come home yesterday!

Oh I am sooooooo glad. Thanks Klaas.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: January 16, 2007, 02:30:59 PM »

OT seems Mr. Castro's days are numbered......... did Justins Mom come home yesterday?

Fidel Castro is in a serious and deteriorating condition after three failed operations on his intestine and a growing list of complications, according to a Spanish newspaper.

Mr Castro’s Spanish surgeon, José Luis García Sabrido, dismissed the report, saying that any information that did not come from his medical team was “without foundation”. However, the first highly detailed report on Mr Castro’s health added to a growing conviction that, even if he survives, Mr Castro will not be able to resume power, as Cuban officials insist.

El País newspaper said the Cuban leader is suffering from diverticulitis, a severe inflammation of the large intestine, which can lead to severe bleeding and infections and prove highly dangerous for older patients. In the case of Mr Castro, who is 80, the condition has been aggravated by peritonitis, the swelling of the membrane that covers the digestive organs, the newspaper said.

full article........

I heard on Fox (I think) earlier this morning that Castro was taken back to surgery seven times in one day for problems with his incision. Shocked   I was thinking the ghost of John Kennedy must have doctors working on him.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: January 16, 2007, 02:32:12 PM »

Justinsmama:  The road to rehab is long and winding, but within a short while, you will see a significant improvement and mom will be good as new.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: January 16, 2007, 02:33:13 PM »

full article........

I heard on Fox (I think) earlier this morning that Castro was taken back to surgery seven times in one day for problems with his incision. Shocked   I was thinking the ghost of John Kennedy must have doctors working on him.

OMG....the man just won't cry uncle!  24hrs.....

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: January 16, 2007, 03:13:29 PM »

So is there any word on LA court scene??? there should be a
response today
[/i]

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.