April 27, 2024, 06:29:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #574 1/15 - 1/17/2007  (Read 100561 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: January 16, 2007, 09:05:44 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
On Glen Beck now he is starting to talk about child preds. and how the one boy may have been leaving hints to his parents on the Internet

Yes, it looks like Shawn may have done just that.  The police are being very tight lipped about everything right now.  Hopefully we'll find out what poor Shawn was subjected to for 4 1/2 years.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: January 16, 2007, 09:11:44 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
In the beginning of this case, when we asked the Arubans and Dutch about KJ we were told she was the best.  We were told she had an excellent reputation in Holland.  Now they are all saying how bad she was and this new prosecutor, Lugo, will be much better than KJ was.  I think they are all FOS.

There are pessimists and optimists, I'm a pessimist.  I see this new prosecutor as the final stage of the coverup.  Comes in, reviews all the documentation and declares there is no case.  Lugo is off the hook because she's just looking at what she was given and can blame all the indiscretions on the previous investigators.  And KJ is off the hook because she's no longer a part of the case and now gone and can blame the new team for not following up on all the leads she left them.  They all sleep happy and restful.
This one insignificant girl isn't going to disrupt the status quo.
I can't tell you how I hate them. Yes Klaas, they are all FOS!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: January 16, 2007, 09:16:36 PM »

ARUBA thinks if they just let the time go by everything thing will be OK.  They think people will forget.  I, for one, WILL NOT FORGET!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: January 16, 2007, 09:24:24 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
In the beginning of this case, when we asked the Arubans and Dutch about KJ we were told she was the best.  We were told she had an excellent reputation in Holland.  Now they are all saying how bad she was and this new prosecutor, Lugo, will be much better than KJ was.  I think they are all FOS.

There are pessimists and optimists, I'm a pessimist.  I see this new prosecutor as the final stage of the coverup.  Comes in, reviews all the documentation and declares there is no case.  Lugo is off the hook because she's just looking at what she was given and can blame all the indiscretions on the previous investigators.  And KJ is off the hook because she's no longer a part of the case and now gone and can blame the new team for not following up on all the leads she left them.  They all sleep happy and restful.
This one insignificant girl isn't going to disrupt the status quo.
I can't tell you how I hate them. Yes Klaas, they are all FOS!

I agree with you 100% IndyDan.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: January 16, 2007, 09:25:42 PM »

ARUBA thinks if they just let the time go by everything thing will be OK.  They think people will forget.  I, for one, WILL NOT FORGET!

Neither will I.  I will forever bash Aruba every opportunity I get. Evil or Very Mad
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: January 16, 2007, 09:26:09 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
[
Ok, I'll let it go, guess it's another thing I will agree to disagree over.

Sure do hope that is allowed.

Disagreeing is allowed.  Saying another poster's posts are unsubstantiated rumor is another thing entirely.  That is never allowed when it is not true in any setting.  There were many more instances of the claim about the results of that test but I do not have time to find them and they may no longer be available.  And they were never the issue in the first place.

And no one wants unsubstantiated rumors posted as facts.  I further resent your implication that you alone are some bastion of truth on this forum and it is up to you to discredit everything I post. I do not want rumors stated as fact any more than you claim you do so big whoop to you about that.  As I said, you are the one with no substantiation, not me.

Again, disagreement is one thing.  Casting asper ions on the credibility of others is quite another and I won't be posting anything else for you to take your cheap shots as.  Guess we could all stick to discussing the size of your penis, what movie you are watching, what kind of fast food you are eating and your weather.

But no one, not even you, will ever convince me that if we do get a warning from the State Dept issued that the Murder and Crime Thread did not have anything at all to do with it.  There have been too many views on that, well over 10,000 to date.  

But I won't be posting anything else on this investigation until there are some guidelines to prevent people like you from launching these senseless attacks on those of us legitimately trying to stay on topic and do some good in this regard.  You do not have a right to do this and it has nothing at all to do with disagreement.  It has to do with a general lack of respect for others posting here and I just won't post under your terms.

I just wish I didn't feel like this is what you wanted all along.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: January 16, 2007, 09:27:21 PM »

This is as much as I can remember, but it goes along with many of the areas presented in this thread.

Glen Becks says we no longer have a sense of real community
Plus a messed up judicial system that (didn't get all words here) but he implied that some judges or the system just doesn' take child preds. as serious as they should

The  dirt bags (child preds) should get the idea it's just not worth it to harm children

Our most prescious is our children, our future  
We give more jail time longer for stealing money than harming children

Criminal profiler. Pat brown... (my summation) some think you can behave anyway you like

Glen Beck: Well (the child pred) give the boy a cell phone, computer access then he went to work so had a secure feeling the child wouldn't do anything

Profiler said something that if you have control you instinctly know what to say to control the other person ie:.. kill you, and family....

I can't remember who said the following but it was discussed that the org. kid was
kid getting more mature, and probably going to questions his predicament

Was the younger one to become a substitute for the older one, yes, and  it was felt the older one would have soon been killed

Then Glen Beck mentions the sense of lack of community again and the profiler says no... we had sense of community in this case with the tips, etc... what about the awards that are put up for information

Police should support public and not play down some tips, (Guess that had a tip about the child. pred. here having a child who looked like the one missing and the truck before the one we heard about in MSM (second tip)

This part went really fast. I think Mr. Beck was talking about tips to the police previously that were poo-pooed,

Well, that's sort of what was said as much as I can recall.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: January 16, 2007, 09:31:32 PM »

This is as much as I can remember, but it goes along with many of the areas presented in this thread.

Glen Becks says we no longer have a sense of real community
Plus a messed up judicial system that (didn't get all words here) but he implied that some judges or the system just doesn' take child preds. as serious as they should

The  dirt bags (child preds) should get the idea it's just not worth it to harm children

Our most prescious is our children, our future  
We give more jail time longer for stealing money than harming children

Criminal profiler. Pat brown... (my summation) some think you can behave anyway you like

Glen Beck: Well (the child pred) give the boy a cell phone, computer access then he went to work so had a secure feeling the child wouldn't do anything

Profiler said something that if you have control you instinctly know what to say to control the other person ie:.. kill you, and family....

I can't remember who said the following but it was discussed that the org. kid was
kid getting more mature, and probably going to questions his predicament

Was the younger one to become a substitute for the older one, yes, and  it was felt the older one would have soon been killed

Then Glen Beck mentions the sense of lack of community again and the profiler says no... we had sense of community in this case with the tips, etc... what about the awards that are put up for information

Police should support public and not play down some tips, (Guess that had a tip about the child. pred. here having a child who looked like the one missing and the truck before the one we heard about in MSM (second tip)

This part went really fast. I think Mr. Beck was talking about tips to the police previously that were poo-pooed,

Well, that's sort of what was said as much as I can recall.

IBE - thank you!  Yes, my fear is that there was another child prior to Shawn.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: January 16, 2007, 09:42:00 PM »

All I know is the temp went from 75 to 25 in 36 hrs.Jack Bauer is trying to keep 4 nukes from going off and destroying what is left of LA.Henry Kissenger once said life is cheap in LA.I am lost on the fluid issues and Shango,but I know in my small cat brain,that joran did it.CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: January 16, 2007, 09:42:12 PM »

Don't forget JQK will be on Greta tonight - 10pm Eastern time.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: January 16, 2007, 09:43:47 PM »

IBE - did you see this?

O/T

Most of California's Billion-Dollar Citrus Crop Lost to Freezing Weather

SAN FRANCISCO —  Three nights of freezing temperatures have cost California up to three-quarters of its billion-dollar citrus crop, according to an industry estimate given Monday as forecasters warned the cold weather could batter groves through midweek.

(snipped)
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,244015,00.html
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: January 16, 2007, 09:44:19 PM »

I will not forget either Klass.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: January 16, 2007, 09:44:20 PM »

Klaas,

I haven't kept up so I don't know the names, but IMO in the TV show it was implied that the older boy who'd been there for 4yrs+- was possibly to be replaced by this new younger one and the older one would then be killed for the older one was getting older to have the experiences to question why he was there.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: January 16, 2007, 09:44:35 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
All I know is the temp went from 75 to 25 in 36 hrs.Jack Bauer is trying to keep 4 nukes from going off and destroying what is left of LA.Henry Kissenger once said life is cheap in LA.I am lost on the fluid issues and Shango,but I know in my small cat brain,that joran did it.CAT

I agree, Joran did it and Paulus helped cover it up.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: January 16, 2007, 09:46:44 PM »

Klaas,

I haven't kept up so I don't know the names, but IMO in the TV show it was implied that the older boy who'd been there for 4yrs+- was possibly to be replaced by this new younger one and the older one would then be killed for the older one was getting older to have the experiences to question why he was there.

Yes, that is exactly what I was thinking.  Shawn Hornbeck is the older boy and Ben Owenby is younger one.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: January 16, 2007, 09:56:08 PM »

1 minute to GRETA
 Laughing Laughing  Laughing
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: January 16, 2007, 09:58:54 PM »

No Klaas, I didn't see it. If it doesn't get warmer tonight we are in for more and more trouble.

Didn't someone post freezing pipes at Camp Pentalon (sp?).. gee it goes from the beech and inland for quite a ways and is always warmer but sometimes windier than here.

I have been here 34 + years only a few miles North from where I am now (still in the same little climate area) and have never seen ice on the windshield. My water facet outside was iced over. Water was coming off the roof this morning.. wonder if it iced up there

The couple that own the local Italian Market own (from hard work, ground up) the largest olive farm (ranch?) in Central Calif and rumored the US. and are very worried about it.

in the room I am in now it was 42 degrees last night, early evening and I turned on the heater.. it was 50 at 7 AM inside. Trailers here aren't made for cold weather. Well, I don't have to put the cokes in the refridge... just the living room Laughing I found my coat from Indiana and it feels good!

I think we will hear of deaths of elderly and homeless soon.

Opps, just remembered I took the plastic off some plants, must go out and put them back on.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: January 16, 2007, 10:00:14 PM »

IBE - it hasn't been that cold at my house, I doubt it's been colder than 37 at night.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: January 16, 2007, 10:00:52 PM »

Watching Greta in the other room, brb.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #659 on: January 16, 2007, 10:04:49 PM »

there is one other thing you forgot that we don't tolerate....spitting...No spitting!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.