April 27, 2024, 08:26:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #574 1/15 - 1/17/2007  (Read 100568 times)
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: January 16, 2007, 10:33:01 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
I'll say one thing about the whole chocolate issue.  I ran out of chocolate on Saturday and by the time I got more on Monday, I was going through withdrawal and scarfed down not one but two brownies within minutes of their removal from the oven. You need not look for links or sources; I don't even think the FBI knows about this.  Shhhhhhhhhh

Don't worry, LilPuma, I saved the link for you...
 Laughing

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: January 16, 2007, 10:34:31 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

Has anyone seen this new article on Michelle's site?

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/

This was interesting, Yapperz.  I wasn't here in the early days and don't know anything about some of the Aruban posters other than what I've read here.  Interesting though that much of what I've read elsewhere that was anti-Beth is right there in Scubajap's posts.  Sounds as though she's the ventriliquist making their mouth's move.

She was the first maggot out of the fly, early on, at RWV home to most of the maggots that slid out of her wings.

Were they really maggots over there?  I thought they degenerated into sexual perverts almost equal to the Aruban pimps, which is when I stopped reading there.  I did not need all their vivid descriptions of Natalee's likely abuse.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: January 16, 2007, 10:35:25 PM »

JQK also met with Dennis Jacobs and the team in Aruba.  Please what are these people thinking allowing this lowlife to investigate this case.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: January 16, 2007, 10:35:34 PM »

1-16-07
On the Record:

JQK:

in ny

I paid a visit to aruba greta....got a call from jansen...her term is over she is going back to holland.

She had 3 year term...she could have extended it ....she was told that she would be returning to amsterdamn....they did not extend her turn.
she wanted to stay and see it to some conclusion.

I am satisfied they are still working on the case.   they have a team of 10detectives, imet with dennis jacobs...

we do not have results yet....but i am glad to see they are still working on it.  they are working greta....i have been critical...the anwers are down there.....anything that can help....i don't want to rock the boat of communication that i have going.

They have looked in other directions and still consider the three the prime suspects.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: January 16, 2007, 10:36:30 PM »

JQK looks tired

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: January 16, 2007, 10:36:38 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
I'll say one thing about the whole chocolate issue.  I ran out of chocolate on Saturday and by the time I got more on Monday, I was going through withdrawal and scarfed down not one but two brownies within minutes of their removal from the oven. You need not look for links or sources; I don't even think the FBI knows about this.  Shhhhhhhhhh

Don't worry, LilPuma, I saved the link for you...
 Laughing

This is my kinda chocolate.

Chocolate Truffles
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: January 16, 2007, 10:37:50 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Tibrogargan wrote:

I've had the same problem also... found I had to copy what I wrote here in into a txt file incase it didn't work here and went poof. What's your browser??

Mozilla Firefox 2

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #687 on: January 16, 2007, 10:39:04 PM »

He sounded a little positive tonight, but not sure why after really listening to him.  Not to create any waves with new prosecutor?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: January 16, 2007, 10:47:30 PM »

Quote from: "Bobo2"
Family of an 11yr old boy who disappeared in 1991 in St Louis area on Greta now.  It remains unsolved, the boy was riding his bike when he disappeared.

Arlin Henderson

http://www.crimeandjustice.us/forums/lofiversion/index.php?t16.html

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: January 16, 2007, 10:50:18 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
He sounded a little positive tonight, but not sure why after really listening to him.  Not to create any waves with new prosecutor?

Dunno, but hoping the family has the upper hand in the LA court cases.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #690 on: January 16, 2007, 10:50:57 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
1-16-07
On the Record:

JQK:

in ny

I paid a visit to aruba greta....got a call from jansen...her term is over she is going back to holland.

She had 3 year term...she could have extended it ....she was told that she would be returning to amsterdamn....they did not extend her turn.

I am satisfied they are still working on the case.   they have a team of 10detectives, imet with dennis jacobs...

we do not have results yet....but i am glad to see they are still working on it.  they are working greta....i have been critical...the anwers are down there.....anything that can help....i don't want to rock the boat of communication that i have going.

They have looked in other directions and still consider the three the prime suspects.

10 detectives??   You mean a whole 10??   Gosh!   (dripping sarcasm here) Rolling Eyes
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: January 16, 2007, 10:51:10 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Dunno, but hoping the family has the upper hand in the LA court cases.

I hope so too!  And soon!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: January 16, 2007, 10:52:50 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
1-16-07
On the Record:

JQK:

in ny

10 detectives??   You mean a whole 10??   Gosh!   (dripping sarcasm here) Rolling Eyes

10 is probably alot for a small island like that. The real question is, how many of those ten are not corrupt!?

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: January 16, 2007, 10:55:27 PM »

Jacq, thanks for the transcribing,  I watched it and you did a great job like always!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: January 16, 2007, 10:56:28 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
1-16-07
On the Record:

JQK:

in ny

Well they arrested about 9 suspects so I guess that makes one per suspect.  The 10th officers is assigned to Lorenzo Rolling Eyes .
crazybabyborg
« Reply #695 on: January 16, 2007, 10:59:03 PM »

Hi guys! I missed Greta, but am grateful for the transcription, Jac!  Wink
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: January 16, 2007, 11:02:12 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

Thanks for the updated tink!  I love it!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: January 16, 2007, 11:03:28 PM »

CBB, you've done such a great job at brightening up the cage, making it sparkly and cheery!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #698 on: January 16, 2007, 11:04:50 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

Thanks for the updated tink!  I love it!

You're very welcome, Diahannah!  Wink  Actually, I've run into some very nice Tinks looking for avatar material, but wasn't sure you'd be checking the avatar thread. Now that you're here, if you'd like to check it occasionally, I'll post them for you!  Wink
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: January 16, 2007, 11:07:08 PM »

Thank you Jacquie - you rock!

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.