April 28, 2024, 04:16:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #574 1/15 - 1/17/2007  (Read 100587 times)
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: January 16, 2007, 11:09:21 PM »

Yum to the chocolate truffles.  
Let's hope something happens tomorrow that brings this one step closer to resolution for Natalee's family.  JQK is holding back, which is good.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
crazybabyborg
« Reply #701 on: January 16, 2007, 11:11:02 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Let's hope something happens tomorrow that brings this one step closer to resolution for Natalee's family.  JQK is holding back, which is good.

Sleuth, since I didn't see the show, could you help me out ? Was there anything said about the filing or the timeframe when we might expect something on it? TIA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #702 on: January 16, 2007, 11:18:19 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "Sleuth"

Sleuth, since I didn't see the show, could you help me out ? Was there anything said about the filing or the timeframe when we might expect something on it? TIA

Anybody?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: January 16, 2007, 11:22:07 PM »

CBB - Jacqueline posted a transcript a page or 2 back.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: January 16, 2007, 11:22:44 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
1-16-07
On the Record:

JQK:

in ny

I paid a visit to aruba greta....got a call from jansen...her term is over she is going back to holland.

She had 3 year term...she could have extended it ....she was told that she would be returning to amsterdamn....they did not extend her turn.
she wanted to stay and see it to some conclusion.

I am satisfied they are still working on the case.   they have a team of 10detectives, imet with dennis jacobs...

we do not have results yet....but i am glad to see they are still working on it.  they are working greta....i have been critical...the anwers are down there.....anything that can help....i don't want to rock the boat of communication that i have going.

They have looked in other directions and still consider the three the prime suspects.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #705 on: January 16, 2007, 11:22:51 PM »

Thanks, Klaas!  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: January 16, 2007, 11:23:37 PM »

CBB - the only thing JQK said was K2 should be served soon in Aruba.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: January 16, 2007, 11:24:16 PM »

CBB no ref to LA.. and Greta didn't ask either... all ref. to Arube, IMO

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #708 on: January 16, 2007, 11:26:49 PM »

IBE and Klaas, thanks so much! I was really curious about that! I can't believe Greta didn't even ask! Well, on second thought, I can believe it!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: January 16, 2007, 11:27:41 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Not at all.  But the issue is blood to cleaning fluid and cleaning fluid being almost identical to the date rape drug GHB.

I don't know where everybody has gotten the idea that GHB is almost identical to cleaning fluid.  Maybe someone (not necessarily Anna) read the FP post incorrectly.  The FBI was saying that a combination of GHB and cleaning solvent could force people to submit sexually.

Quote:
In his America Online chats with DEA agent Scott Albrecht, Schweickert advises him to use a combination of GHB, which is a central nervous system depressant, and a cleaning solvent called Maximum Impact to force unwilling victims to submit sexually

What cleaning solvent was found in Deepaks pimp mobile?

Comment by Miss-Underestimated | January 12, 2007, 11:59 am
End Quote.

GHB is found naturally in small amounts in our bodies and is the precursor to a neuro transmitter called GABA.

"Typically GHB has been synthesized from GBL (gamma-butyrolactone) by adding sodium hydroxide (lye) in ethanol or water. As of late, GBL has become controlled and more circuitous routes have to be taken such as those starting with THF (tetrahydrofuran)."  Wikipedia

This is saying that lye as like that found in soap is part of the makeup of GHB.  I wouldn't go as far as to claim that GHB is almost identical to cleaning solvents though.

IMHO
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: January 16, 2007, 11:28:22 PM »

i am a simple caat,but if any kind monkey could help with a St.Patrick's avatar ,I would be grateful.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #711 on: January 16, 2007, 11:36:54 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Hi guys! I missed Greta, but am grateful for the transcription, Jac!  Wink

Thanks for the updated tink!  I love it!

You're very welcome, Diahannah!  Wink  Actually, I've run into some very nice Tinks looking for avatar material, but wasn't sure you'd be checking the avatar thread. Now that you're here, if you'd like to check it occasionally, I'll post them for you!  Wink

I'll be checkin.  I've saved the one's you've made in Photobucket along with my other collection.  And I have to say, yours are the best!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: January 16, 2007, 11:42:42 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "Anna"

Not at all.  But the issue is blood to cleaning fluid and cleaning fluid being almost identical to the date rape drug GHB.

I don't know where everybody has gotten the idea that GHB is almost identical to cleaning fluid.  Maybe someone (not necessarily Anna) read the FP post incorrectly.  The FBI was saying that a combination of GHB and cleaning solvent could force people to submit sexually.

Quote:
In his America Online chats with DEA agent Scott Albrecht, Schweickert advises him to use a combination of GHB, which is a central nervous system depressant, and a cleaning solvent called Maximum Impact to force unwilling victims to submit sexually

What cleaning solvent was found in Deepaks pimp mobile?

Comment by Miss-Underestimated | January 12, 2007, 11:59 am
End Quote.

GHB is found naturally in small amounts in our bodies and is the precursor to a neuro transmitter called GABA.

"Typically GHB has been synthesized from GBL (gamma-butyrolactone) by adding sodium hydroxide (lye) in ethanol or water. As of late, GBL has become controlled and more circuitous routes have to be taken such as those starting with THF (tetrahydrofuran)."  Wikipedia

This is saying that lye as like that found in soap is part of the makeup of GHB.  I wouldn't go as far as to claim that GHB is almost identical to cleaning solvents though.

IMHO

Maybe I am not interpreting this "recipe" correctly. It does seem to read here (second "ingredient") that one component is a cleaning solution.

http://www.neonjoint.com/drug_recipes/chapter4.html

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #713 on: January 16, 2007, 11:50:08 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
i am a simple caat,but if any kind monkey could help with a St.Patrick's avatar ,I would be grateful.Cat

How about a 'Pot of Gold" for a tip cup?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/smjazzcatStPat.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #714 on: January 16, 2007, 11:53:15 PM »

Hi guys! I missed Greta, but am grateful for the transcription, Jac!  Wink

Thanks for the updated tink!  I love it!

You're very welcome, Diahannah!  Wink  Actually, I've run into some very nice Tinks looking for avatar material, but wasn't sure you'd be checking the avatar thread. Now that you're here, if you'd like to check it occasionally, I'll post them for you!  Wink

I'll be checkin.  I've saved the one's you've made in Photobucket along with my other collection.  And I have to say, yours are the best!
I'll have to figure out where I saw them, but am sure to run into them along the way again, so just keep an eye out and if I find you here after I've put them in the thread, I'll let you know!  Wink  Thanks, Dihannah for the kind words! You do have an original, anyway!  Laughing I don't think you'll find that one anywhere else, for whatever that's worth!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #715 on: January 16, 2007, 11:58:50 PM »

I think Cat's gone, but maybe he'll find it tomorrow. I'm going to take a quick look for "tink", and get ready for bed. Have a great night, Monkeys! Sleep well, and may your dreams be happy!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: January 17, 2007, 12:10:35 AM »

Nite CBB
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: January 17, 2007, 12:20:53 AM »

My question is this.......if you were given GHB(cleaning fluid), and had been drinking diet coke/151 in liberal amounts and then got in the a car with three guys and vomited on the floor......only to pass out one guys lap. What would the labratory analysis show when the emesis was anaylized?

The FBI was specifically given the DNA evidence. Were they ever reportedly given blood evidence....NO. Reports came back NO BLOOD. OK...........

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: January 17, 2007, 12:21:01 AM »

Klaasend

I have just sent you an SOS by email    TIA

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: January 17, 2007, 12:26:26 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Klaasend

I have just sent you an SOS by email    TIA

Tibro - check your email now, I sent you 2.  Check the 2nd one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.