April 27, 2024, 07:21:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #574 1/15 - 1/17/2007  (Read 100519 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #900 on: January 17, 2007, 11:41:49 AM »

Jerry, you're very welcome, and thank you for your kind words. It's ok to choose one, both, or not at all. Did you want to keep the pics in your signature line, or would you like to have one under your name?

I just want to be sure you don't need help doing that, if that's what you wanted.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #901 on: January 17, 2007, 11:43:00 AM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
Hey CBB!!
You have a request from me in the lounge to decorate my avatar for me...PLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!!  Very Happy

Sure, I'll see what I can do!  Wink

May take a few minutes, but I'll leave it there for you.  Wink
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: January 17, 2007, 11:45:13 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Hey CBB!!
You have a request from me in the lounge to decorate my avatar for me...PLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!!  Very Happy

Sure, I'll see what I can do!  Wink

May take a few minutes, but I'll leave it there for you.  Wink

Thank you so much!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #903 on: January 17, 2007, 11:49:43 AM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
I am mechanically challenged also,   When I have a flat or other car trouble,  I call AAA Laughing

High five, Mrs. DV.  Me too.  I refuse to risk breaking a nail.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: January 17, 2007, 11:55:45 AM »

Quote from: "Jerry from Ohio"
Quote from: "MeMere"
Good morning friends.... Very Happy

We could not drive Dad's car until we could change a tire...right in front of his house with him standing there giving us "pointers"....in the end, I also was thankful....used those pointers a couple of times.

And a very good afternoon from Ohio Me Mere  :=) and let me say that was also the rule for my daughter  that she could do all the basics  includeing a tire change in any weather befor she could drive alone
   Also   CBB with the help on  my Valentine Avatars ( I couldnt decide which one to use so I used both LOL)  But again TY and I owe ya one sometime ok ?  Laughing

Hi Jerry!  How is it going?  I have missed you!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: January 17, 2007, 12:02:54 PM »

Hey Klaas!!
More silly questions....sorry...have been gone so long trying to catch up. The recent riddles that were posted and search done, the one where Robin Holloway's response is posted in the thread?
Was there any validity to them and did anyone figure out what area was beinf referenced?

Also...still reading over everything on the blood/cleaning fluid written, but what caused it to be brought up? Anything new or just going over all of the evidence?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: January 17, 2007, 12:07:08 PM »

Hey Klaas!!
More silly questions....sorry...have been gone so long trying to catch up. The recent riddles that were posted and search done, the one where Robin Holloway's response is posted in the thread?
Was there any validity to them and did anyone figure out what area was beinf referenced?

Also...still reading over everything on the blood/cleaning fluid written, but what caused it to be brought up? Anything new or just going over all of the evidence?

Not sure which search you are referring to that Robin Holloway responded to?
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: January 17, 2007, 12:10:24 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
I am mechanically challenged also,   When I have a flat or other car trouble,  I call AAA Laughing

I must confess - I have changed flats myself - but once in college, I had a flat on the highway - luckily a Highway Patrolman stopped as I was getting out of my car.  GOSH!  He was cute!  Tall, young & handsome!!  I acted clueless as he changed my tire - Never got his number though...darn

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: January 17, 2007, 12:15:52 PM »

A couple of quick points:

1. Back to the chemistry discussion... The bottom line is that the Dutch Forensic Institute came back with a finding that there was residue of chocolate and cleaning fluid found in the car. This is a backhanded way of saying that evidence was found which SOUNDS innocuous, but itin reality means that they found EXACTLY the chemical traces which should be expected if Natalee got violently sick in the car from a drug reaction. They are sugar-coating it and making it sound like it's nothing, when it could be VERY significant. They also can use that finding as a vehicle to explain away by claiming that Deepak just tried to wipe up smeared chocolate.

Which I HIGHLY doubt.

2. Nowadays with the widespread use of impact wrenches (compressed air) to change tires, I don't see how ANY female can ever expect to take the lugs off a car and change a wheel. These impact wrenches are routinely set to tighten the lugs WAAAAYYYY tighter than necessary. That's because the mechanics are so afraid of being sued. They are so scared someone might lose a wheel and sue them that they put the lugs on overtight and could care less about the NEXT person who has to take the tire off. My brother just this past Saturday BROKE a lug wrench while trying to change a tire... the wrench socket literally wrung off the handle because of the excessive torque of the lug. He had to call AAA to get going again because the tire tool broke. I see people all the time jumping on the cross handle of a lug wrench because they can't remove the lugs with arm strength.

Plus... if you can change your OWN tire... you don't need to spend $$$ on road service. The road service people know that, too, so it's in their interest to tighten those babies on so you HAVE to call them.  Wink

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: January 17, 2007, 12:16:36 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Quote from: "Peaches"

I must confess - I have changed flats myself - but once in college, I had a flat on the highway - luckily a Highway Patrolman stopped as I was getting out of my car.  GOSH!  He was cute!  Tall, young & handsome!!  I acted clueless as he changed my tire - Never got his number though...darn

Oh gee, I haven't had a flat tire on the road since 1972, wonder if I could remember how to do it.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: January 17, 2007, 12:20:31 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
A couple of quick points:

1. Back to the chemistry discussion... The bottom line is that the Dutch Forensic Institute came back with a finding that there was residue of chocolate and cleaning fluid found in the car. This is a backhanded way of saying that evidence was found which SOUNDS innocuous, but itin reality means that they found EXACTLY the chemical traces which should be expected if Natalee got violently sick in the car from a drug reaction. They are sugar-coating it and making it sound like it's nothing, when it could be VERY significant. They also can use that finding as a vehicle to explain away by claiming that Deepak just tried to wipe up smeared chocolate.

Which I HIGHLY doubt.

So, what happened to all the blood, and why just try and cover for a theoretical vomit episode?
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: January 17, 2007, 12:21:19 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Hey Klaas!!

the espionage posts

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: January 17, 2007, 12:24:26 PM »

Hey Klaas!!

the espionage posts

As far as I know that search turned up nothing.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #913 on: January 17, 2007, 12:25:38 PM »

ldstlou

In the Lounge.  Wink
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: January 17, 2007, 12:27:36 PM »

Hey Klaas!!

the espionage posts

but what was the area they were searching?

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: January 17, 2007, 12:28:02 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
ldstlou

In the Lounge.  Wink

heading there now!! I am too excited!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: January 17, 2007, 12:29:28 PM »

Hey Klaas!!

the espionage posts

but what was the area they were searching?

If I remember correctly it was somewhere near the Spanish Lagoon.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: January 17, 2007, 12:31:30 PM »

Oh my gosh look at me!! I LOVE!!! it!!! Thanks so much CBB!!
The little guy in my avatar makes me think of my 6 year old son..so the big heart around him is perfect!! You are a doll!!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #918 on: January 17, 2007, 12:32:45 PM »

Lisalou
IIRC, the area in question was near the southern end of the island.  Remember the flying fish reference?  Some of us speculated that it was near the infamous Lorenzo's ranch area. Of course, now we aren't' certain which Lorenzo we are talking about anymore, much less which area it was.  Let's just say toward the South and go from there.  I probably have confused you even more now, sorry.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #919 on: January 17, 2007, 12:32:52 PM »

Oh my gosh look at me!! I LOVE!!! it!!! Thanks so much CBB!!
The little guy in my avatar makes me think of my 6 year old son..so the big heart around him is perfect!! You are a doll!!

Glad you like it. Your little boy must be a real cutie!  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.