April 23, 2024, 04:15:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Obama building an entitlement program for Mexico? Open borders?  (Read 1549 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: March 11, 2010, 06:19:34 AM »

Is Obama building a massive entitlement program to benefit Mexico?

How many births in California are to women who are here illegally?  How many get Medicaid and other welfare benefits for their children?  How many work? 

How does the welfare system verify the income of an illegal person? 

One problem with welfare at the state level, is that it isn't always portable.  Move out of state, and you lose your welfare benefits.

So, what if all welfare becomes a federal benefit?  If you move out of state, no problem, your welfare follows you.

What if you're on welfare, like a child and you move to Mexico?  No problem, your welfare follows you.  Everyone else keeps paying.

Is Obama's goal to create a massive federal welfare systems that benefits Mexico?  Mexicans?

How many medical tourists will flock here for a guaranteed welfare check?  A check lasting for at least 18 years? 

Just come to American soil to give birth and poof!  Instant entitlement checks for generations.

my opinions and speculation

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 06:23:34 AM »

Where is the evidence?

In the healthcare bills, there was legislation to create a large number of NEW medical facilities /clinics on the border with Mexico.  Why?  I'm not the only one who wondered why.

If your citizens/welfare recipients live in Mexico and need care, they need to come over the border.

From memory, there are also lots of loopholes in both bills to allow non-citizen, potentially illegal parents to get free Obamacare too.

Obamacare seems big on providing service where needed.

Why would anyone see a need to provide more service along the border?

How much money will be needed to pay for all this care?  Children don't work, won't contribute to Obamacare.

How many children and their families from Mexico will be added every year? 

How many will qualify for and get large welfare checks from America?

How many millions will be added to the welfare rolls?  10 million a year?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 06:26:05 AM »

It's not just healthcare.

Think about the Obamacrats calls for guaranteed education.  What if an education voucher follows those kids back to Mexico.  How much will Americans be on the hook for?

What about that guaranteed college education?  How much will Americans be on the hook for when most of Mexico's young population get's a free ride?

What about those government/taxpayers funded 'savings/dream' accounts they want to give every child?

Have a child in America and America will give it $200,000 adjusted for inflation, at age 18?

Buy a house?  Pay for an education?

A bonus for people who have never contributed?

A bonus for illegal aliens having citizen babies in this country?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2010, 06:27:37 AM »

Will Obama's biometric employment card fix this problem?

We have leaky borders, and to many illegals have access to the welfare system.

Why isn't Obama ending welfare as we know it?

Ending the free ride at taxpayer expense?

For some reason, Obama seems to be expanding the American welfare system, and foreigner's reap the benefits.

my opinions

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2010, 06:28:06 AM »

The American welfare system is unsustainable.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.