April 19, 2024, 01:13:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Obamacare - Theft? Taxation? Genocide?  (Read 1289 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: March 12, 2010, 01:46:05 PM »

Is Obamacare theft? 

How many folks will see their premiums rise?  I read that a single person premium for 'Romneycare', a state version of Obamacare, can cost more than $20,000 per year.

$20,000 will buy a car, a home in some places, or a lot of healthcare.  It would look good in a savings account too.

Why would anyone want Obamacare 'reform" when  it raises your out of pocket costs?

Someone on the radio the other day said 'At some point, government taxation becomes theft.'

I agree.

I think any legislation that raises the price I pay, either directly or indirectly is a tax.

I don't know why they staty up late thinking of ways to take more of the money I have.  Why don't they donate their own money to these good causes?  Why are they always looking for someone else to pay?

I think government taxes turned into theft some time ago.

Why should al human beings have the right to keep the fruit of their labor?

Why does government, like a slave master profit off the backs of others?

Obama is another government theft.  It is an ugly form of violence and it is wrong.

My opinions.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 01:50:11 PM »

Why would any government support favoritism, nepotism, and cronyism, based on race, ethnic, or political manipulation?

Why isn't everyone under Obamacare treated the same?  Same opportunity to receive care, regardless of race, ethnic, or political persuasian?

Why aren't those who would rather invest their $20,000 annual Obamacare premium allowed to opt out and make other choices?  Including self funding?  Bare bones plans?

Obamacare is genocide for those that aren't the right race, ethnic, or in political favor.

my opinions.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.