April 17, 2024, 09:32:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 - 6/2/10  (Read 709663 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: March 13, 2010, 02:56:32 PM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 09:06:54 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 12:48:11 PM »

an angelic monkey

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 01:05:41 PM »

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 01:23:08 PM »

http://leadercall.com/peopleandplaces/x993505143/Deadline-For-Women-s-Life-Conference-Registration-extended

April 19, 2010

Deadline For Women’s Life Conference Registration extended

LAUREL — South Central Regional Medical Center’s 21st annual Women’s Life Conference is set for Saturday, April 24 at Jones County Junior College.

<snipped:

Jones OnStage, the entertaining show choir of Jones County Junior College, will perform prior to the 2 p.m. keynote presentation by featured speaker Beth Holloway. Holloway, the mother of missing teenager Natalee Holloway, will present an inspiring message—one that has touched the hearts of women across America. “There is no way to fully comprehend what this family has gone through,” Vanderslice said. “Beth Holloway has made it her mission to travel the country and talk about women and safey. Holloway’s presentation at the conference will certainly be one that you will not want to miss.”

<snipped>

For more information about the Women’s Life Conference, call 601-399-0506.

Natalee Holloway: Lost in Paradise
TLC – 2010-01-17

Beth Holloway:

"What I can do is hopefully share some life lessons and prevent this tragedy from happening to another family.  So I stay focused on what I can do rather than what I can’t.  I can’t get justice for Natalee".

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/special.html?paid=2.1213.56293

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 189:
   It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

Page 208-209:  The goal of education is twofold: to bring a message about personal safety to high-school and college students and to educate travellers.

Bad things happen everywhere.  But the difference we need to consider when something bad happens outside the country is the help available for the victims and their families.  When we leave these borders, we leave behind all the privileges and rights we're all accustomed to and often take for granted.  We have expectations that there will be a safety net of law-abiding official, no matter where we travel, or that our US embassy will come to our rescue.  But that's terribly naive ...

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2010, 02:04:50 PM »

Just a question and OT. I thought posting in RED was restricted to moderators and Klaas.

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2010, 02:31:57 PM »

Just a question and OT. I thought posting in RED was restricted to moderators and Klaas.

I don't think that's a rule SuzieQ, if it is...I'm in trouble!   Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2010, 02:35:12 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_71549.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

De Witte leaving

April 22, 2010, 13:42 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Chief Constable Peter De Witte is definitely the new Commissioner of Police of St. Maarten. He confirmed this yesterday. Rather said the Antillean Justice Minister already on the move, but was then not yet confirmed from the White.

"It was a very difficult decision," the police chief at the newspaper. "I'm from Aruba and the force it". The challenge of creating an entirely new corps in the new country St. Maarten offers, De Witte, however, persuaded to make the switch anyway. "I've had many talks with fellow agents who for decades by the Corps down. Something they always remember the change that the Corps has made the transition from the Netherlands Antilles to a separate status. "According to De Witte is a very special situation with many challenges. He also looks forward to again working with Hans Mos, former chief prosecutor in Aruba and now the same function is active in St. Maarten. "I have indeed already spoken with him," White says, laughing.

He will probably by July in St. Maarten to go ahead but the exact date is unknown. "We should not talk about the ministers themselves," says White. On a successor to the chief little lost. "That is a decision of the Minister and the Cabinet. There are certain protocols and procedures. Perhaps I have an advisory role to play. "He says a common question is whether" he could be gone. " White, however, indicates that he has every confidence in the Corps and will assume that the transition will go seamlessly. The next time he will be in good agreement transferring all pending matters.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2010, 02:37:09 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_71547.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Valero Aruba and delegations from Petrobras

April 22, 2010, 13:40 (GMT -04:00)

The Aruban delegation in Brazil who now consults with Petrobras.

ORANGE CITY - An Aruban delegation arrived yesterday in Brazil for talks with oil companies Petrobras and Valero about a possible collaboration. Petrobras gave earlier this month indicated that they might be interested in a joint venture with Valero.

This was the Dutch Foreign Minister Maxime Verhagen (CDA) of Petrobras heard. The Minister of Finance, Utilities, Energy and Communications Mike Meza (AVP) left end to Brazil for talks with the Brazilian oil company. Valero also now moves to which includes executive Ray Buckley had earlier this week contacted the Venezuelan oil company PDVSA over the potential for a restart of the refinery under their flag. Another candidate for an acquisition or joint venture with Valero's Canadian energy company Pacific Rubiales.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2010, 02:45:33 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_71502.php

GAO reports Aruba as tax haven

April 21, 2010, 13:54 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article   
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY / THE HAGUE - The January report published in "Defense Contracting" of the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) shall not in any way that Aruba is a tax haven for U.S. defense companies. It says the Dutch Finance Minister Jan Kees de Jager (CDA) in response to questions from Labour MPs Paul Tang, Angelien Eijsink and John Leerdam.

He would not confirm whether and how U.S. defense companies letterbox companies in Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles, which they tax revenues wegsluizen "as both the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba fiscal autonomy."

Hunter said that from inquiries by GAO showed that the holdings of Defence multinationals such as Lockheed Martin and General Dynamics in Aruba all have the same parent company. This is an oil company in 2009 has signed contracts worth more than one billion U.S. dollars with the U.S. Department of Defense. It also appears that none of the 29 investigated defense companies in 2003 had a participation in Aruba.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2010, 02:49:24 PM »

Are you maybe talking about their "nic" showing up in red?  I think only mods/admins nics are another color.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2010, 03:38:50 PM »

Are you maybe talking about their "nic" showing up in red?  I think only mods/admins nics are another color.

I never noticed the 'nic' being another color, but the stars are...I think.

Using any color to highlight, including RED, is okay....mods just use color, bolding and font sizing to make a point, when necessary.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2010, 05:42:51 PM »

I never noticed the 'nic' being another color, but the stars are...I think.

Using any color to highlight, including RED, is okay....mods just use color, bolding and font sizing to make a point, when necessary.

If you look at the main page of the forum and look at who is logged in...klaasend's nic is in red, the other mods are a brighter blue.  When Red is on, his nic is red too iirc.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2010, 05:59:45 PM »

SuzieQ is right, I think.  I saw CBB reprimand Cookie for using red in another thread.
She said that only mods could use colors.  I think she said the others of us are to just bold.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2010, 06:10:30 PM »

CBB
Re: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 -
« Reply #776 on: March 08, 2010, 11:07:28 AM »

Hi Cookie! Good to see you! Just a reminder: Please reserve the red ink for mods and Klaas. We use it when we need to draw attention to something and it gets lost if everyone else does the same. Thanks so much!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7065.msg1089840#msg1089840

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2010, 06:38:48 PM »

CBB
Re: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 -
« Reply #776 on: March 08, 2010, 11:07:28 AM »

Hi Cookie! Good to see you! Just a reminder: Please reserve the red ink for mods and Klaas. We use it when we need to draw attention to something and it gets lost if everyone else does the same. Thanks so much!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7065.msg1089840#msg1089840

That is also my understanding.  However, to avoid cluttering up Natalee's thread about OT red, let's move on.  I've sent Klaasend a message and she will clarify.  Thank you all for your patience.  And now back to our regularly scheduled program:

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2010, 06:41:18 PM »

I "borrowed" the beach pic from 2NJ from one of her posts yesterday.  Thanks 2NJ   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2010, 07:04:46 PM »

2NJ doesn't spend alot of time in the Caylee and Haleigh threads but over in that area some time ago we asked that only Moderators use color.  The reason for this is some posters liked to use color and bold the entire time for their posts and it made other people THINK these posters were Moderators or Admins of the forum.  It was confusing and hard to look at.

There are times where highlighting certain words bold and/or red almost has to be done but we don't want color done as a rule. 

The problem was more in other areas/cases in the forum and not so much here with the regular NH thread posters but the rules should be the same everywhere.

So...to try and clarify

IN GENERAL, WE WOULD APPRECIATE IF MEMBERS DO NOT USE COLORS. 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2010, 07:40:35 PM »

Whatever Klaas says goes, whenever and wherever.

I just wanted to add on a PERSONAL note, that Natalee's thread was not what I had in mind when I made that post to Cookie. Heck, in here, if I needed to be noticed, I'd just go streaking through the thread or something!    I never deliver avis in other missing persons threads either, but I do here. Again, on a personal level, I admit I make distinctions that only apply here.

Luv you guys!   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2010, 07:47:39 PM »

Whatever Klaas says goes, whenever and wherever.

I just wanted to add on a PERSONAL note, that Natalee's thread was not what I had in mind when I made that post to Cookie. Heck, in here, if I needed to be noticed, I'd just go streaking through the thread or something!    I never deliver avis in other missing persons threads either, but I do here. Again, on a personal level, I admit I make distinctions that only apply here.

Luv you guys!   

Is that what it takes?  I am thinking ... 

Janet

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2010, 08:22:49 PM »

2NJ doesn't spend alot of time in the Caylee and Haleigh threads but over in that area some time ago we asked that only Moderators use color.  The reason for this is some posters liked to use color and bold the entire time for their posts and it made other people THINK these posters were Moderators or Admins of the forum.  It was confusing and hard to look at.

There are times where highlighting certain words bold and/or red almost has to be done but we don't want color done as a rule. 

The problem was more in other areas/cases in the forum and not so much here with the regular NH thread posters but the rules should be the same everywhere.

So...to try and clarify

IN GENERAL, WE WOULD APPRECIATE IF MEMBERS DO NOT USE COLORS. 

GOT IT!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.