April 26, 2024, 03:25:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 - 6/2/10  (Read 710674 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1020 on: May 25, 2010, 06:53:49 PM »

FIVE YEARS LATER

Flashback

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 10:  While customers must pass by a bouncer at the door, there was no indication that he was stopping anyone from entering. The bar was packed with teenagers doing Jell-O shots and sleazy-looking island boys preying on the beautiful young female tourist.  ... I did not want to stay inside, so we hung out around the street corners. In less than two hours, we probably experienced at least ten to fifteen offers from various drug dealers who wanted us to buy from them.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1021 on: May 25, 2010, 06:54:53 PM »

FIVE YEARS LATER

Flashback

Page 16:  During our daylight searches throughout the island, our group came across many abandoned houses where drug addicts had left razors and other drug paraphernalia. Some were filled with foul smelling odors, feces, urine, cardboard boxes they used as blankets or beds, and general trash. One of those houses was located right next to a fine restaurant near the hotel area and a McDonald’s.  ... Several times, people came into the hotel to meet with other locals and an apparent drug deal was taking place. The person would come in to scope out the area prior to doing the deal.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1022 on: May 25, 2010, 06:56:08 PM »

FIVE YEARS LATER

Flashback

Page 182:  I asked Dompig to do the interview of Koen instead of having Jacobs do it. I became concerned because he said he would have to discuss it with Jacobs first. Several weeks later, I heard that Koen's father had been interviewed, but Koen had not been questioned yet. I wondered if they were prepping the father to prep his son for questioning. That was something that seemed all to familiar.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1023 on: May 25, 2010, 06:56:54 PM »

FIVE YEARS LATER

Flashback

Page 183:  I commented to Jacobs about how short my statement was. He said that I could add anything I wanted to it. Also, I noticed that Eric Soemers's name was on it, but that detective was not even present during the interview. Now I wondered if Jacobs was making up everyone's statement and getting Eric to sign on to them. If that were the case, he could state anything he wanted, and it would look like an official statement made in front of a witness.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1024 on: May 25, 2010, 06:57:51 PM »

FIVE YEARS LATER

Flashback

Page 194:  On November 8, 2005, Alabama Governor Bob Rile held a televised press conference with Beth and Jug Twitty at his side during which he called for a travel boycott of Aruba.  He also urged all fifty states to back him in the boycott, stating, "Until their lack of law enforcement practices can be evalutation, and until they offer some resolution in the Natalee's case, tourists are not safe in Aruba or any Dutch Territories."

Page 195:  While I still had mixed feelings about a boycott, I stood strong in supporting my government in any decisions they made.  The people of Aruba have elected their officials, and their officials have spoken.  We elect our officials, and they have decided what is necessary for the people.

Page 196:  I can no longer sit on the fence on this issue.  It has not been an easy decision for me to make.  But I need to know what happened to my daughter, and I do believe that a boycott may be the only way we will get anybody over there to talk to us or to turn in the people who are reponsible for her disappearance.

Considering all that had transpired, I changed my position.  In early December 2005, I called Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour's office to ask that he join Alabama Governor Bob Riley and Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee in the travel boycott of Aruba.  Since that time, Georgia Governor Sonny Purdue has also come on board in support of the boycott.  However, I had waitied over a month to hear back from Governor Barbour when he made an announcement that he will not join in on the boycott.  I am surprised that he never responded to me, and I am truly disappointed that he does not feel a boycott is warranted.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1025 on: May 25, 2010, 07:02:42 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1026 on: May 25, 2010, 08:17:08 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show tonight at 9pm ET:

Click on the link below - show starts now!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 08:59:15 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1027 on: May 25, 2010, 08:28:45 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=3505&offId=0

MAMA A BIN HAYA SU YIU MORTO NA SEROE BIENTO, E CURPA TA DEN FASE DI DESCOMPOSICION

Through translator:

mam owing to come attain her child dead at seroe wind, the curpa is in phase by descomposicion

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/18028-hoben-di-24-ana-haya-morto-den-bano-na-seroe-biento.html

Translator:

young by 24 year attain dead in bath at seroe wind

print e-mail tuesday, 25 may 2010 19:48

0 dead tuesday at night one young by 24 year owing to being attain dead in bath at seroe wind by by her family. the young will is abide by some problem y is patient serca paaz, the was bibando her alone in one apartament. family owing to come before lend her car y owing to come ha'ye dead, the curpa was in bad estado come to anend. police because ambulance t'e ne sitio. remain pendiente before more info... come across

Looks like a 24yr old young woman found dead.  Sad.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 08:32:35 PM by klaasend » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1028 on: May 25, 2010, 09:19:50 PM »

FIVE YEARS LATER

Flashback

Page 42:  I grasped at straws.  I was desperate.  I bloodied by hands from ripping up rocks on the beach in the hopes of finding one tiny shred of evidence.  I performed the revolting task of tearing through the contents of a garbage dump in search of my daughter's body.  I scoured crack houses looking to see if Natalee was being held captive in one of them.  When officials found out that Americans were going into those places and shaking things up, they became infuriated and told me to back off.

I am a father who has no idea what has happened to my child.  The questions run through my mind all day long.  They keep me awake at night.  Is she dead?  Is she alive?  Is she being held captive somewhere?  Are they hurting her?  Is she crying out for me?  I need to know.  I need to find some peace, one way or another.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1029 on: May 25, 2010, 09:27:44 PM »

FIVE YEARS LATER

Flashback

Loving Natalee – Beth Holloway

Page 114 – 115:
  Since entrusting Natalee’s care to God, I welcome sleep when I can get it.  Nothing in my dreams is worse than my walking hours.  Ironically, sleep takes me out of the nightmare.

No question though, the lack of sleep is having an effect.  After holding it together all day, in front of others and in front of TV cameras, night is when emotions spiral out of control.

Feeling was unleashed at the cross, and it is a being of its own.  It can soothe me, and it can torment me. It empowers me.  Yet I throw things when I’m alone in the room.  Shoes.  Apples from a fruit basket.  Whatever is within reach when the urge strikes.  Sometimes the crying is inconsolable, and I hug the purple duffel bag.  Over and over.  I just hug it.

When Jug and I are in Natalee’s room by ourselves, we kneel and pray together for her, staring at her picture on the bedside table where we keep the light on.  Just like all parents do when they’re waiting for their children to come home.

Another day passes.  And tomorrow and the next day and the next we’ll put on our game faces and do it all over again until we find her.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: May 25, 2010, 09:34:32 PM »

FIVE YEARS LATER

Flashback

Page 15:
  I'm glad I'm alone to recount the events that have brought me to this place on this morning, preparing to pack up and leave this house and Mountain Brook. Standing in the doorway of Natalee's room, I unwillingly step inside to the center of it, look around slowly, take it all in. In what feels like slow motion, I bend my knees until they touch the floor, rest my hands on the light cream-colored rug in front of me, and roll over onto my right side. Curling up in a fetal position, my head tucked down, arms crossing over my chest, I close my eyes again. And the cry I have fought off for almost two years finally comes. The final good-bye cry. And it comes hard. From somewhere deep, deep inside me. And it feels as if it will never stop. As if the pain can never be contained again.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1031 on: May 25, 2010, 09:42:37 PM »

FIVE YEARS LATER

Flashback

Page 189:
   It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1032 on: May 25, 2010, 10:09:58 PM »

FIVE YEARS LATER

Reminder

Beth Holloway:

... And it makes me so angry when I let myself fall for information coming out of an official who represents the island of Aruba. If somebody presents you with false hope and false information, it's devastating.

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=?id=&slide=3&null=null

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1033 on: May 25, 2010, 10:25:37 PM »

Natalee's movie will be shown Thursday night.   

http://www.mylifetime.com/lifetime-tv-schedule

BUMPED

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1034 on: May 25, 2010, 10:25:58 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=3505&offId=0

MAMA A BIN HAYA SU YIU MORTO NA SEROE BIENTO, E CURPA TA DEN FASE DI DESCOMPOSICION

Through translator:

mam owing to come attain her child dead at seroe wind, the curpa is in phase by descomposicion

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/18028-hoben-di-24-ana-haya-morto-den-bano-na-seroe-biento.html

Translator:

young by 24 year attain dead in bath at seroe wind

print e-mail tuesday, 25 may 2010 19:48

0 dead tuesday at night one young by 24 year owing to being attain dead in bath at seroe wind by by her family. the young will is abide by some problem y is patient serca paaz, the was bibando her alone in one apartament. family owing to come before lend her car y owing to come ha'ye dead, the curpa was in bad estado come to anend. police because ambulance t'e ne sitio. remain pendiente before more info... come across

Looks like a 24yr old young woman person found dead.  Sad.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=3506&offId=0

MAMA A BIN HAYA SU YIU MORTO DEN BAÑO DI SU TRAILER NA SEROE BIENTO, E HOBEN DI 26 AÑA TABATA DEN UN ESTADO DI DESCOMPOSICION

Pa mas o menos 7or di anochi central di polis ta haya un yamada cu ta bisa cu un pareha a yega na trailer di nan yiu na Sero Biento y a bin encontre sin bida. Patrouillenan cu ta acudi na e sitio ta bin encontra en berdad un curpa den estado di descomposicion y ta notifica autoridadnan competente pa acudi na e sitio pa hasi investigacion.Pa mas o menos 8or y 20 di anochi Dr. De Haas y Dr. Thuis ta constata morto di e fayecido. E fayecido na bida tabata yama: Ryan Gilbert Bikker nasi na Aruba dia 18 di juni 1983 (26 aña)y biba na Sero Biento 24 A. Segun informacionnan preliminar e victima tabata un patient di PAAZ y tabata bastante depresivo ultimamente. Hasta lo el a bisa famianan cu e no kier sigui cu su tratamento medico y lo a desea di muri. Autoridadnan ta hasiendo e investigacionnan necesario pa purba saca afor e causa di fayecimento. Cuerpo Policial ta manda palabranan di condolencia na famianan di e fayecido. Nos di awe24.com tambe ta uni nos mes na Cuerpo Policial y manda palabranan di profundo condolencia na famianan di e fayecido.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 10:34:14 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: May 25, 2010, 10:33:26 PM »

Ryan Gilbert Bikker  - was living in a trailer.  Looks like his family found him and he'd been dead for a while. 

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/?p=1226

He was born in 1983 so he was 26 soon to be 27.  Sad

(Edit-fix typo.  MB)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 03:10:32 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1036 on: May 25, 2010, 10:36:05 PM »

2NJSons_Mom, klaasend and 27 Guests are viewing this topic. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1037 on: May 25, 2010, 10:44:54 PM »

Just for the heck of it, Obscuregoddess's (Leci) first posts at RU in the NH case.  Of course if you follow the Haleigh Cummings case you will know her as someone that has become "friends"with Ron and has called him in jail.  Seems she has a "thing" for bad guys:

FYI - I almost died laughing when she says she travels, LOLOL

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1038 on: May 25, 2010, 11:51:15 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/

Herbert Merryweather

Relationship Status:   Engaged to Carolina Raven

http://www.clickonaruba.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=463

Saturday Nite May 22

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1039 on: May 26, 2010, 08:49:23 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.