April 26, 2024, 02:20:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 - 6/2/10  (Read 710668 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1060 on: May 26, 2010, 06:22:55 PM »

Well I just thought I would also post something about the number of years.
I am at work, on my way out the door, just wanted to say hello. People do not forget. Strangers remember. 
Have a good evening Klaasend and Janet and everyone else, here or other blogs for keeping the faith. We all stand with the girl.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1061 on: May 26, 2010, 06:29:49 PM »

I am at work, on my way out the door, just wanted to say hello. People do not forget. Strangers remember.

Have a good evening Klaasend and Janet and everyone else, here or other blogs for keeping the faith. We all stand with the girl.

Hello to you too Kat_Gram

Take care.

Janet
3:30 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1062 on: May 26, 2010, 06:33:27 PM »

FIVE YEARS LATER

Flashback

A LIFE FOREVER CHANGED

Page 23:
  Rested and refreshed, we leave Memphis late Monday morning with Linda driving and Marilyn up front with her.  I take the backseat.  We sail along, chatting like we alway do, talking about our plans for another road trip one day soon.  Marilyn and I are happily speculating about what our daughters' reactions will be when they open their presents to find a set of extraordinary Wizard of Oz figures.  Natalee will gasp with excitement when she sees these.  Before we know it, we've crossed over into Mississippi.  Somewhere amid our conversation, between the chuckles and the small talk, my cell phone rings. I don't recognize the number, but answer it anyway, which I usually don't do.

It's a young girl.  "Mrs. Twitty?  My mom ... umm ... my mom, she umm ... wants to talk to you."  It's the daughter of Judi, the travel agent.  She developed appendicitis right before the trip, so she and Jodi didn't get to go to Aruba.  They are in Birmingham.  It seems like an eternity before Jodi takes the phone.

"Tell me what's going on," I say in a voice much firmer than the one I usually hear coming from my mouth.

She simply says, "Natalee didn't show up this morning to get on the plane."

And instantly I know.  It's more than a mother's intuition.  It's certainty.  Something terrible has happened.  I have just answered the proverbial dreaded phone call that no mother or father every wants to receive.  The one we fear from the moment our children are born.  The one that changes a parent's life forever.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1063 on: May 26, 2010, 06:35:42 PM »

For resigned and petals at RU (not sure links will still work... I have more):

FBI playing second fiddle in Aruba
by Norman 'Gus' Thomas
Caribbean Net News Senior Regional Correspondent
E-mail: rc@caribbeannetnews.com
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
ORANJESTAD, Aruba: Top sleuths from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in Miami have been slithering through the grass on Aruba for the last 14 days but the role these highly-trained agents have been forced to play is that of “second fiddle" to the Aruban police, who have been struggling to crack the case of the missing 18-year-old Natalee Holloway, whose disappearance on May 30 has drawn the international media to this Dutch Caribbean island of just over 97,000 people.
Officials at Aruba's Foreign Affairs office told Caribbean Net News that the Miami-based FBI agents were invited to the island as observers only, and the Aruban police are the ones "calling the shots."
This has annoyed FBI brass in the US, prompting one senior FBI agent to wonder aloud: "Are they having an election down there or are they looking for a missing person? What's this ******* status stuff all about?"
According to Judy Orihuela, FBI spokesperson at the Miami office, the government of Aruba has only asked for minimal FBI help from the organisation.
FBI sources told Caribbean Net News that there is one agent from Barbados, along with six from Miami, who are on the ground in Aruba and will "help" when they are asked to.
Police in Aruba confirmed to Caribbean Net News that the FBI are here as observers and were part of a team that was allowed to watch from behind a glass when Aruban police interviewed five men held in connection with Holloway's disappearance.
Limited in technology, the Aruban police have also sought the help of the FBI in analysing a DNA sample that was removed from the rear seat of a vehicle belonging to one of the suspects. Caribbean Net News has learnt the DNA tests came back negative when tested for blood.
The slow pace of the investigation has angered many, forcing Holloway's mother to make public criticism of the slow pace.
The case has caused great embarrassment for the Aruba authorities. In one instance, the Deputy Commissioner told the media that there was a confession and that one of the accused was leading the police to the scene of Police. Minutes after, that line was changed and officials had no more to say about the “confession”, saying rather that they had reached a "critical" point in their in their investigations.
No one has made any further comment on what the Deputy Commissioner had said earlier.
However, Holloway's mother is of the view that the authorities could be seeking to protect the three young men who were last to see her daughter. The trio told police they had dropped off the 18-year-old at her hotel following a party session.
Police, when pressed, told Caribbean Net News that video tapes from surveillance cameras at the hotel show no evidence of this.
Meanwhile, FBI agents will stay in Aruba and continue to observe from behind the glass, until they called upon to run any further errands.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.caribbeannetnews.com/images/na/sabapolicecars-sm.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.caribbeannetnews.com/na/na2.htm&h=90&w=80&sz=3&hl=en&start=203&tbnid=dThKS6rnWnbO4M:&tbnh=78&tbnw=69&prev=/images%3Fq%3DAruban%2Bpolice%26start%3D200%26gbv%3D2%26ndsp%3D20%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1064 on: May 26, 2010, 06:38:07 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_72958.php

Google translation:

Curacao

Dutch Royal Navy intercepts drug vessel

24 Mei, 2010, 08:05 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

Personnel of Her M. Van Speijk of the Royal Navy intercepted a Panamanian merchant vessel in the Caribbean area with as much as 317 kilos of cocaine during the weekend. The narcotics were found in a hidden compartment of a fuel tank.

WILLEMSTAD — During the weekend, the Dutch Royal Navy in the Caribbean area had intercepted a vessel carrying as much as 317 kilos of cocaine. The narcotics were found on a Panamanian merchant vessel that was en route to Honduras from Columbia. The seven crewmembers were arrested.

Hr. Ms. Van Speijk had intercepted the drug vessel. It had not been possible to search the merchant vessel at sea due to bad weather conditions, and because all compartments on board had not been accessible due to the cargo. Therefore, the choice had been made to divert to the Panamanian harbor Colon in order to conduct a thorough inspection. The American ‘Law Enforcement Detachment’, a boarding team of the American Coastguard that is specifically stationed on the board the ship for drug combating operations, had conducted the inspection – with the assistance of the American Coastguard cutter Tampa.

The team had discovered ten sacks totaling 317 kilos of cocaine in a hidden compartment of a fuel tank. The discovery of this compartment had only been possible after the fuel had been pumped from the tank into another vessel. A drug test confirmed it regarded cocaine. The seven crewmembers were handed over to the authorities in Panama.

This action of intercepting the vessel had been the last operational deployment of the Van Speijk during its term as station ship of the West in the Caribbean area. “To accomplish such a large catch at the last moment, was motivating”, says the commander, captain-lieutenant Peter Reesink. The Van Speijk had previously been successful in the Caribbean area. The ship had intercepted a drug transport on April 21st, 896 kilos of marihuana on October 19th last year, and had been responsible for the record drug catch of 4200 kilos of cocaine in the Caribbean area in 2008.

In addition to defending the territory of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba, the Defense fulfills an important role in upholding the international legal order. In this respect, it mainly regards the combating of international drug trade at sea – in view of the islands’ location. For instance, the navy in the Caribbean area is closely integrated in the international drug combating operation ‘Joint Inter Agency Task Force South’ in Key West. The Commander of Naval Forces in the Caribbean area is therefore also Commander of Task-group 4.4, one of the task-groups of this organization.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: May 26, 2010, 06:39:01 PM »

Thanks Buckeye!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1066 on: May 26, 2010, 07:39:41 PM »

FIVE YEARS LATER

Flashback - May 31, 2005

Loving Natalee – Beth Holloway

Page 52:
  The re-enactment is over.  The van der Sloots and Deepak Kalpoe leave.  The police leave.  The others in our group from home check into their rooms to get a couple of hours of sleep before sunup.  Jug and I are staying in Natalee’s room.  He goes for some rest before we will go to the police station to give out statements.  I’m going to wait in the lobby for the police detective named Dennis Jacobs to meet me.  He is supposed to be here in a couple of hours.  I certainly can’t sleep.  Maybe Natalee will just walk in.  I wait in the lobby alone for the detective and review what just happened.

Page 56:  I feel the heat of the sun coming up as I wait in the lobby for police detective Dennis Jacobs.

Page 57:  Detective Dennis Jacobs arrives and takes a seat on a sofa in the lobby across from where I’m sitting on a coffee table.

Page 58:  I’m certainly glad to see the officer.  Relieved that someone in an official capacity appears to be taking an interest in Natalee’s disappearance.  But expressionless and seemingly unconcerned he asks to see her passport and her driver’s license ….

Detective Jacobs asks us to come to the police station in Bubali in about an hour to give our official statements.

Page 59:  Jug, Jodi, and I arrive at Bubali at eight o’clock sharp …

Detective Jacobs is sitting behind the counter in a reclining swivel office chair.  As we move toward him, he leans back in his chair.  “We’re ready to give our statements,” we say, anxious to tell him the facts about Natalee’s disappearance we’ve gathered thus far, so that an investigation can get under way.

Page 60:  He pushes one hand and then the other down and across his belly, which is extended by his rearing back.  He says, “I’ll have to eat my frosted flakes first,” and then, running a hand across his jaw, adds, “and get a shave before I can deal with you.”  And with that he gets up from the chair, exits through the little swinging door, and disappears ….

A half hour passes.  Then an hour.  I wish there was an American law enforcement contact here to help us, someone to act as a liaison.  I wish there was an American law enforcement contact here to help us, someone to act as a liaison.  I get up from the plastic chair, go outside, and sit down in the gravel driveway ….

I’m outside about thirty minutes when another officer, police chief Jan van der Straten, comes out to the driveway and tells me bluntly and curtly to get up.  “You can’t sit in the gravel like this.  Come back inside.”

Inside, two more hours pass …

After almost three hours detective Jacobs comes back into the waiting area and tells me he doesn’t need me today.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1067 on: May 26, 2010, 07:41:17 PM »

carpe - Scared Monkeys

_____

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1068 on: May 26, 2010, 09:05:57 PM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: May 26, 2010, 11:57:50 PM »

Yeah, looks like Melody became facebook friends with Dan yesterday.     Dan likely requested it and Melody figured why not, she used to talk to Dan all the time right?
you know what ticks me off is people that I respect, like Michelle Malkin, actully treat this POS like he's a credible journalist. I just don't get it. 

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1070 on: May 27, 2010, 12:35:48 AM »

Yeah, looks like Melody became facebook friends with Dan yesterday.     Dan likely requested it and Melody figured why not, she used to talk to Dan all the time right?
you know what ticks me off is people that I respect, like Michelle Malkin, actully treat this POS like he's a credible journalist. I just don't get it. 

I don't get it either spooky.  There are a few relationships that I don't get ... relationships between those who claim justice for Natalee Holloway is their objective  and those who are furthering the Aruban coverup that has denied justice for Natalee Holloway.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1071 on: May 27, 2010, 02:31:26 AM »

HT Klaas

http://scaredmonkeys.com/category/nh-statements/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=252.0

Joran Andreas Petrus van der Sloot (DOB 8-6-87) born in Arnhem, Netherlands – arrested 6-9-05, released 9-3-05 by Judge R Smid , under “reasonable suspicion of murder, manslaughter or intentional containment with the dead as consequence” No profession. Student at the International School of Aruba and living on Montanja number 19 on Aruba at the time of Natalee’s disappearance. Now attends Business School in Arnhem, Netherlands.  Nickname, “JoJo”
“One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.’ – Joran in “A Current Affair” interview
“I don’t have anything to say to Beth, not one thing at all.” Joran in “A Current Affair” interview
“We agreed to lie.” Joran in “A Current Affair” interview
“If I were to see her… if I… if she were to be found tomorrow, I think I'd hate her… I'd hate her.” (Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT on February 22, 2005 to ABC News)
“Because it was…it was a normal…it was a normal thing for us to do, you know, go to our friends, go to the beach, talk to American tourists, you know, then go out with them and have a good time and, you know, nothing…nothing ever bad has ever happened. I mean, it's happened probably 20, 20 times—nothing has ever gone wrong.” (Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT on March 2, 2006 to FOX News)

snip

Deepak Sharma Kalpoe (DOB 10-6-83) born in Paramaribo, Suriname -  arrested 6-9-05, released 7-4-05,  under “reasonable suspicion of murder, manslaughter or intentional containment with the dead as consequence” Re-arrested on 8-26-05 under suspicion of the primary criminal act of committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately, rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences, and even more alternately, raping somebody, Released 9-3-05 by Judge Rick Smid.. Was the assistant manager Cyberzone Internet Café until having visa work permit problems.  Living on Hooiberg 91-B, Santa Cruz, Aruba., currently with his family. Pimps Nickname – Tupac. Deepak relocated from Suriname to Aruba in 2000.
“If I knew where the body is I would tell them a long time ago.” -Current Suspect DEEPAK KALPOE statement to private investigator JAMIE SKEETERS, recorded on video tape in late August 2005.

snip

Satish Shanaa Kalpoe (DOB 7-30-86) born in Suriname - arrested 6-9-05 along with his brother Deepak, & Joran. Seemingly unemployed 18 year old citizen of Suriname under “reasonable suspicion of murder, manslaughter or intentional containment with the dead as consequence.”  Released 7-4-05.  Re-arrested on 8-26-05 under suspicion of the primary criminal act of committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately, rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences, and even more alternately, raping somebody, & released 9-3-05 by Judge R Smid.  Living on Hooiberg 91-B, Santa Cruz, Aruba., currently with his family.  Satish moved from Suriname to Aruba in 2002.

snip

(Died 2/10/2010)
Paulus Antonius Petrus Johanna van der SLOOT (DOB 2-15-52) born in Boxtel, the Netherlands - Father of suspect Joran Van der Sloot. Citizen of the Netherlands, at present residing in Aruba.  Arrested 6-23-2005 around 2:15 pm, released 6-26-05.  Suspicion of complicity to premeditated murder, complicity to murder and complicity to kidnapping. Interviewed as witness 6-18-05. Was a Judge-In-Training until March 2005 when he was dismissed from the program.  He currently works as an Attorney in the law offices of Antonius Carlo, Joran’s attorney of record. Relocated from the NL to Aruba in 1991.

snip

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1072 on: May 27, 2010, 02:33:25 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1073 on: May 27, 2010, 11:17:09 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: May 27, 2010, 12:06:03 PM »

FIVE YEARS LATER

Flashback - May 30, 2005

LIE #1

Loving Natalee – Beth Holloway

Page 29:
  Continuing to trade phone calls with the students who are waiting to fly out of Aruba, I get the tip we need. 

Page 30:  The students say Natalee got into a silver or gray Honda with a young man who had befriended some of her classmates. 

One of Jug’s nephews, Thomas, says he actually met the guy Natalee was seen leaving Carlos ‘n Charlie’s with.

Thomas says this young man’s name is “Gerran or Juran or something like that.”

The last information communicated from the students before they board their plane is that this Joran guy is a tourist from Holland.  And he is staying at the Holiday Inn.

Page 34:  It’s around eleven o”clock on Memorial Monday night when the island comes into full view.

Page 35:  We land, and the door opens.

Page 36:  All of us load up into the handlers’ big white van and head for the Holliday Inn.

Page 38:  We arrive at the Holiday Inn, get out of the van, and go inside the open-air lobby of the hotel.  The coach and DEA agent are to our left, and we turn to walk toward them.

Page 39:  Following our brief conversation, we all walk immediately to the front desk to ask about someone named Joran who is staying in the hotel and plays in the casino here.  The Holiday Inn night manager, Brenda, knows him by name.  "Oh! yes ... yes ... Joran.  He gambles in the Excelsior Casino here.  He likes to prey on young female tourists.  Especially the blonds.   He is tall.  Good-looking boy.  Like a Dutch marine."   My mouth drops wide open.  "Where is he from?" I ask her.  She replies.  "He lives in Aruba."   I stutter.  "He's ... he's not a tourist just here for the summer?"  "Non, non," she says.  It takes a few moments to absorb this information.  The supposed tourist who befriended some of Natalee's classmates and who told them he was staying at their hotel lied to them.  He isn't a tourist.  He isn't staying here.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: May 27, 2010, 12:25:27 PM »

FIVE YEARS LATER

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: May 27, 2010, 12:42:05 PM »

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/crime-scene/around-the-nation/natalee-holloway-missing-perso.html

Natalee Holloway missing persons center set to open in D.C. in June

The 2005 disappearance of high school graduate Natalee Holloway in Aruba during a senior class trip set off a media frenzy that resulted in several books, a Lifetime network movie and hours and hours of coverage. But years have passed and there is still no word on what happened to Holloway.

Her mother, Beth Holloway, who has worked tirelessly to keep attention on her daughter's disappearance, will be in Washington in June to announce the opening of the Natalee Holloway Resource Center, a new nonprofit to assist families searching for missing relatives.

The center will be based at the National Museum of Crime & Punishment on Seventh Street NW near Chinatown and the Verizon Center. The museum features Holloway's disappearance in its "Cold Case" exhibit.

The nonprofit plans to serve as a crisis clearinghouse for families of missing persons in the United States and abroad, according to a statement from the museum. The nonprofit plans to give family members a plan, contact information, a media liaison and other services. It also will offer guidelines for children and adults to travel safely, including creating a national network of college volunteers who will promote the group's safe travel program to high school and college students.

The launch is scheduled for June 8. The museum will be open from 5 to 7 p.m. at no charge. More information can be found on the center's Web site.

“In creating this organization, we hope to prevent as many missing person cases as possible." Holloway said in a statement. "But if tragedy does strike and a person goes missing, we want to provide the families support and reduce the numerous challenges that I experienced, and hopefully lead to the rescue and recovery of many more missing persons across the globe.”

--Theola Labbé-DeBose
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: May 27, 2010, 12:55:07 PM »

""The coach and DEA agent are to our left""

The game was already in play..
The sentry intercepted the opposing team to gain information. 
Beth had no idea .. They were way ahead of her and very organized and ready to mislead.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: May 27, 2010, 01:07:31 PM »

I need Beth to get in touch with Gil Harrington "Morgans mom" and Carrie M. "Amber Dubois mom" to build a United Team to support Beth's cause put into action on June 8th 2010.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1079 on: May 27, 2010, 01:12:20 PM »

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/crime-scene/around-the-nation/natalee-holloway-missing-perso.html

Natalee Holloway missing persons center set to open in D.C. in June

The 2005 disappearance of high school graduate Natalee Holloway in Aruba during a senior class trip set off a media frenzy that resulted in several books, a Lifetime network movie and hours and hours of coverage. But years have passed and there is still no word on what happened to Holloway.

Her mother, Beth Holloway, who has worked tirelessly to keep attention on her daughter's disappearance, will be in Washington in June to announce the opening of the Natalee Holloway Resource Center, a new nonprofit to assist families searching for missing relatives.

The center will be based at the National Museum of Crime & Punishment on Seventh Street NW near Chinatown and the Verizon Center. The museum features Holloway's disappearance in its "Cold Case" exhibit.

The nonprofit plans to serve as a crisis clearinghouse for families of missing persons in the United States and abroad, according to a statement from the museum. The nonprofit plans to give family members a plan, contact information, a media liaison and other services. It also will offer guidelines for children and adults to travel safely, including creating a national network of college volunteers who will promote the group's safe travel program to high school and college students.

The launch is scheduled for June 8. The museum will be open from 5 to 7 p.m. at no charge. More information can be found on the center's Web site.

“In creating this organization, we hope to prevent as many missing person cases as possible." Holloway said in a statement. "But if tragedy does strike and a person goes missing, we want to provide the families support and reduce the numerous challenges that I experienced, and hopefully lead to the rescue and recovery of many more missing persons across the globe.”

--Theola Labbé-DeBose

THANKS KLASS!!

I have been googling all morning in an attempt to find something regarding this event.  However ... my efforts were all in vain.

This is such exciting news and the timing is perfect.  An 18 year old young lady named Natalee Holloway who went missing in Aruba and was denied the justice she was entitled to under Dutch law will not be forgotten.

Aruba ... you really blew it.  You underestimated the determination of a Mother's love when you created a cover up agenda in an attempt to protect your own from accountability.

Beth Holloway has emerged the winner!!  Aruba ... you lose big time.

Janet

++++++

FIVE YEARS LATER

Flashback

Beth Holloway:

I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.