March 29, 2024, 12:46:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 - 6/2/10  (Read 706938 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1100 on: May 28, 2010, 12:50:07 AM »

I wonder what Paulus is up to these days..

Sweating in the afterlife, more than likely. 

He's rotting in He**.  Sadly he took the truth with him

Maybe not MsVada.

Janet

+++++++

THE KNOT HAS COME LOOSE BUT WILL THE CORDS UNRAVEL?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 149:
My arms rest on top of the investigation notebook I carry with me all the time. Natalee’s reward poster with her picture on it is inside the front clear cover, in plain view. Paulus’ arms are on the table. Our knuckles are only inches apart. His arms are shaking. His fists are clenched.

“You’re responsible for Aruba being trapped in hell,” I tell him, still calm. “You can change that. But Aruba will stay in a perpetual state of hell until you come forward.” …

Page 150-151: Pulling a couple of prayer bracelets out of my pocket. I offer them to the van der Sloots. First I tie one on Anita’s arm, then ask Paulus if he would like one. He lifts his clench-fisted arm, shaking as if he has Parkinson’s disease, and tries very hard to hold it up. What a pathetic form of a man he is, I think — a very different person from the one who stood so brazenly in his front yard in the wee hours that first morning facing down Aruban police and our men from home. I take my time tying the bracelet, very, very slowly, and explain the meaning of the three cords of yarn.

“Paulus, this bracelet stands for a Bible verse. It’s Ecclesiasties 4:12. “Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.” I finish the tying and gently pat the knot. “There you go.”

And right then the bracelet looks different to me. I see the three cords as the suspects, and the knot at the end holding them together as Paulus. It’s not just clear — it’s crystal clear.  There are potentially four people who know what happened to Natalee.  We need the knot to come loose and the three cords to unravel.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1101 on: May 28, 2010, 12:56:05 AM »

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24 -
« Reply #367 on: April 27, 2008, 12:38:30 PM »

I am amazed that the people who love or care for Joran do not yet see that he needs the help that can only be provided by him going to the authorities and telling the entire truth. Being rejected by society, labled as a criminal, all are taking a horrible toll on Joran that is going to fuel his addictions and push him further and further into a self destructive lifestyle. I would think his mother would recognize Joran's needs, and see the benefit he would gain even from incarceration. Isn't an investment of five or so years worth a return of trhe rest of Joran's life? .... 

It is very telling that Beth's life is getting brighter every day, considering her loss, yet Joran the boy who "got away with it" is descending deeper and deeper into a self convicted sentence of life without parole unless he confesses. He will never, never be able to move on from this without repentance. Corny, yes, self serving, yes I want him to tell the truth, but is it the absolute truth, the absolute gospel, yes. Surprise, no, it is as the Bible teaches.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2804.msg377586#msg377586

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1102 on: May 28, 2010, 12:57:03 AM »

Good Night All.

Janet
9:55 PM PT

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1103 on: May 28, 2010, 01:39:11 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1104 on: May 28, 2010, 02:10:44 AM »

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: May 28, 2010, 02:58:14 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/internacional-mainmenu-6/18015-team-aruba-na-di-4-lugar-toernooi-na-keulen--alemania.html

Papiamentu translation:

team aruba at by 4 lugar toernooi at keulen come across, alemania

tuesday, 25 may 2010 10:41

team aruba owing to depart by 4 in the toernooi at alemania. beautiful hugada, we hobennan was favorito before owing to earn the toernooi here, but owing to fail in the halve-finale by penalties.danki at all the hungadornan: geoffrey jacobs, shaun every, joanthan leest, siljean vrolijk, mateo tromp, ruben escalona, jerwin giel, dyron celaire, jc rivero, sander gottenbos, ennier kelly, eduardo loefstop, bryan velasquez, clayon maduro, jursley provided that ashton armantrading, robert pieters, klayton geerman.tambe at we trainer cu owing to haci one good trabao cu her team: gilberto spataro.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1106 on: May 28, 2010, 03:34:33 AM »

http://teamaruba.ditismijnteam.nl/blog/245011-team-aruba-a-termina-na-di-4-lugar-den-e-torneo-rheintal-trophy-na-alemania-.html

http://www.stichtingarubiano.com/rheintal%20trophy.html

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1107 on: May 28, 2010, 07:17:18 AM »

OK, it's early, and I'm admittedly not quite awake yet  , but......

That last link - isn't that one of the companies that is on the street that came up for the CNG member we had the IP for?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: May 28, 2010, 07:36:20 AM »

That last link - isn't that one of the companies that is on the street that came up for the CNG member we had the IP for?

Good morning!   

I've only had a sip of coffee here...and no time to check it out right now, but if you're right... now wouldn't that be interesting...

I couldn't help but note the familiar last names of some of the team members.   

Have a great Friday! 

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1109 on: May 28, 2010, 08:35:48 AM »

Good morning!   

I've only had a sip of coffee here...and no time to check it out right now, but if you're right... now wouldn't that be interesting...

Have a great Friday! 

I checked my notes - newp, not the same company.  Agree with you though, that Geerman name keeps popping up in the oddest of places, doesn't it? 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1110 on: May 28, 2010, 09:09:43 AM »

Used online translator - from Dutch:

Romy Hoeksma
Hey Joran,
How are you doing? long time no speak...yet you live in thailand?

Joran:

Yes zoizo long ago. No is no longer in Thailand am in another country. How's everything with you?

Romy:

yes top:)
Soon again went to the Caribbean:) then I go on to Seoul to study me .. what do you all now?

Joran:

Do you look what island are you going? I'm doing work, I let my business in Thailand and have now just a paid job so am too busy working. Hope all is well with you and good luck in Seoul, I been here once with some Thai friends and was super nice uiteraad a culture shock but well done for the tog:). Greetings.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1111 on: May 28, 2010, 10:14:17 AM »

Good morning!   

Have a great Friday! 

I checked my notes - newp, not the same company.  Agree with you though, that Geerman name keeps popping up in the oddest of places, doesn't it? 

Cripes.  Told ya it was early!!!!

That should read:

"THOSE Geerman and Vrolijk names keep popping up TOGETHER in the oddest of places, don't they?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1112 on: May 28, 2010, 10:17:32 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1113 on: May 28, 2010, 03:34:36 PM »

Kermit ... I am attempting to clarify your research.  I would appreciate assistance.

1.  Are addresses Siribana 6 and Shiribana 6 the same location?
2.  Is there a relationship/connection between Gerardo Geerman and Jenny Emanual Geerman, the witness?
3.  When does the Caps/Witness connection take place.  In Caps letter to Dave Holloway on January 30, 2008 the witness was not an issue in regards to the pond distraction.  He claims Shango was the source.

Ribbit

Janet

++++++++

CAPSLOCKWIZARD REVEALED

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 -
« Reply #736 on: May 17, 2010, 04:14:27 PM »

To: daveholloway@xxxxxx
Subject: RE: Nathalee possible buried place
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 15:18:15 -0500

<snipped>

Hi Dave,

To get Natalee Body you have to come to Aruba and arrange for some large Pumps that can drain a small pond. It has an odd shape.

I have decipher the Shango Riddle and the outcome of the Riddle points out the cover-up and also where the body was deposit in Aruba.

<snipped>

About Me:
Name: Rudolf H. Vrolijk
Address: Shiribana 6, Aruba
Email: Vrolijkr@hotmail.com
Email: capslockwizard@hotmail.com
Phone: 297-746-7000

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7363.720

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 -
« Reply #700 on: May 17, 2010, 01:40:55 AM »

Geerman Gerardo       
Siribana 6
585-3063
http://www.arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?phone=&name=geerman&page=7

Webb Lorenzo D       
Shiribana 6
588-99xx
http://www.arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?phone=&name=Webb&page=2

CAPS
Address: Shiribana 6, Aruba
Phone: 297-746-7xxx

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7363.msg1134683#msg1134683

THE WITNESS

klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #829 2/14/10 -
« Reply #539 on: February 16, 2010, 07:51:52 PM »

Lie detector test   - Jenny Geerman
http://stephww.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/lie-detector.pdf

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7018.msg1076042#msg1076042

REPORT OF POLYGRAPH EXAMINATION

EXAMINEE:  Jenny Emanual German

Experpt:

Mr. Geerman appears alert, on-time and properly orientated for his examination.  He resides at Palm Beach #166-B, Noord, Aruba.

http://stephww.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/lie-detector.pdf

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: May 28, 2010, 04:36:23 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_73162.php

Google translation:

Arrests in the Netherlands in cocaine case in defense post

May 28, 2010, 14:03 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article   
Print this article 

LONDON - The Royal Military Police has a cocaine line between Curacao and the Netherlands in coils, which for smuggling the contraband was used the post of the Royal Navy.

In a 35-year-old prime suspect, the receiver in the Netherlands, met with the military police a few grammes cocaine which were hidden in a pigeon in Groningen.

This man was arrested Tuesday, the national Office of the Public Ministry announced today. Even when military police arrested a 26-year-old man and a 20-year-old woman. Both men are now brought before the judge in Rotterdam. The woman has been released Thursday pending a decision on prosecution.

Indeed, several pounds
on May 10 were in Curacao for four members of the Antillean militia arrested. They were a military post cocaine to the Netherlands have sent. In an audit of the outgoing military mail intercepted by the military police investigators, in cooperation with the police in Curaçao three kilos of cocaine in envelopes from the Royal Navy. An envelope containing 40 grams of white powder was probably intended for the local drug trade in Groningen. It is suspected that line item by the Navy for a long time several kilos cocaine shipped to the Netherlands.

In the house of the 26-year-old suspect in the Netherlands was also the military police cocaine. The man is, as the prime suspect, suspected of dealing in cocaine and the laundering of drug money. According to the OM, the prime suspect since the summer of 2008 had no legal income. Justice will then also, via the drug trade in his living expenses.

The Ministry of Defence would not comment on the matter while the investigation.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1115 on: May 28, 2010, 04:40:35 PM »

http://www.headlinerwatch.com/1345/natalee-holloway-case-highlights-student-safety.htm

Natalee Holloway case highlights student safety

Posted by Keshav on May 28th, 2010 and filed under US.

Even after five years of enquiry, the mystery behind the disappearance of high school graduate Natalee Holloway refuse to get solved. It was on a senior class trip when the incident happened and had grabbed the headlines for a quite long time, giving inspiration to several books, movies, and heavy media coverage.

The sad fate of her daughter has persuaded Natalee’s mother Beth Holloway to announce the opening of the Natalee Holloway Resource Center, a nonprofit to assist families on missing relatives. The center will be based at the National Museum of Crime & Punishment on Seventh Street NW in Washington DC. The museum features Holloway’s disappearance in its “Cold Case” exhibit.

When the efforts of finding her daughter turned fruitless, Beth Holloway finally decided to start of the non profit oraganisation aimed at preventing as many missing cases, providing the families with support and reducing the setbacks she once experienced. According to a museum statement, the center plans to give family members a plan, contact information, a media liaison and other services. In addition, guidelines for travel safety, including a national network of college volunteers to promote safe travel program to high school and college students are also on the anvil.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1116 on: May 28, 2010, 04:45:17 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/18097-mal-tempo-na-aruba.html

Papiamentu translation:

bad time at aruba

thursday, 27 may 2010 12:24

24ora.com not owing to remain behind in informacion, mirando the time cu have is pasando at aruba. one rato happen, one by we bishitantenan owing to capta one hos just is bahando on lama at altitude by california lighthouse. shonnan, season by horcan is close, sigura thou pertenencianan y also thou cas good before so thou not attain sorpresanan inespera. come across

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_73132.php

Google translation:

Whirlwinds coastal

May 28, 2010, 12:59 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article   
Print this article

ORANGE CITY - Spectators at the lighthouse at the West Point watching a tornado at sea. This was yesterday between ten and eleven o'clock in the morning reported, but there were reports of a number of bailing off the west coast of Aruba. According to the Meteorological Service remain the Leeward Islands are still under the influence of a fault which occasionally will attract quite a few clouds. Locally from some of these clouds will rain a fall. However, no specific weather phenomena expected.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: May 28, 2010, 04:50:49 PM »

Good morning!   

Have a great Friday! 

Cripes.  Told ya it was early!!!!

That should read:

"THOSE Geerman and Vrolijk names keep popping up TOGETHER in the oddest of places, don't they?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: May 28, 2010, 04:59:25 PM »

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/crime-scene/around-the-nation/natalee-holloway-missing-perso.html

Natalee Holloway missing persons center set to open in D.C. in June

The 2005 disappearance of high school graduate Natalee Holloway in Aruba during a senior class trip set off a media frenzy that resulted in several books, a Lifetime network movie and hours and hours of coverage. But years have passed and there is still no word on what happened to Holloway.

Her mother, Beth Holloway, who has worked tirelessly to keep attention on her daughter's disappearance, will be in Washington in June to announce the opening of the Natalee Holloway Resource Center, a new nonprofit to assist families searching for missing relatives.

The center will be based at the National Museum of Crime & Punishment on Seventh Street NW near Chinatown and the Verizon Center. The museum features Holloway's disappearance in its "Cold Case" exhibit.

The nonprofit plans to serve as a crisis clearinghouse for families of missing persons in the United States and abroad, according to a statement from the museum. The nonprofit plans to give family members a plan, contact information, a media liaison and other services. It also will offer guidelines for children and adults to travel safely, including creating a national network of college volunteers who will promote the group's safe travel program to high school and college students.

The launch is scheduled for June 8. The museum will be open from 5 to 7 p.m. at no charge. More information can be found on the center's Web site.

“In creating this organization, we hope to prevent as many missing person cases as possible." Holloway said in a statement. "But if tragedy does strike and a person goes missing, we want to provide the families support and reduce the numerous challenges that I experienced, and hopefully lead to the rescue and recovery of many more missing persons across the globe.”

--Theola Labbé-DeBose

FIVE YEARS LATER

Flashback - May 31, 2005

Loving Natalee – Beth Holloway

Page 58:  Detective Jacobs asks us to come to the police station in Bubali in about an hour to give our official statements.

Page 59:  Jug, Jodi, and I arrive at Bubali at eight o’clock sharp …

Detective Jacobs is sitting behind the counter in a reclining swivel office chair.  As we move toward him, he leans back in his chair.  “We’re ready to give our statements,” we say, anxious to tell him the facts about Natalee’s disappearance we’ve gathered thus far, so that an investigation can get under way.

Page 60:  He pushes one hand and then the other down and across his belly, which is extended by his rearing back.  He says, “I’ll have to eat my frosted flakes first,” and then, running a hand across his jaw, adds, “and get a shave before I can deal with you.”  And with that he gets up from the chair, exits through the little swinging door, and disappears ….

A half hour passes.  Then an hour.  I wish there was an American law enforcement contact here to help us, someone to act as a liaison.  I wish there was an American law enforcement contact here to help us, someone to act as a liaison.  I get up from the plastic chair, go outside, and sit down in the gravel driveway ….

I’m outside about thirty minutes when another officer, police chief Jan van der Straten, comes out to the driveway and tells me bluntly and curtly to get up.  “You can’t sit in the gravel like this.  Come back inside.”

Inside, two more hours pass …

After almost three hours detective Jacobs comes back into the waiting area and tells me he doesn’t need me today.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: May 28, 2010, 05:44:15 PM »

NATALEE HOLLOWAY RESOUCE CENTER (NHRC)

http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

+++++++

FIVE YEARS LATER

Flashback

Beth Holloway:

I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.