April 25, 2024, 09:47:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 - 6/2/10  (Read 710461 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1260 on: May 31, 2010, 11:37:21 PM »

A recent arrest in Aruba for a loaded handgun, and possibly stealing a car?

Check out his shirt.   

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/18218-raymond-almary-di-33-anja-haya-cu-arma-y-ta-deteni-.html

raymond almary by 33 anja attain cu arm y is deteni

monday, 31 may 2010 22:47

personal by strandpolitie is investigando one caso earnest by pocision by arm by candela. the person deteni is raymond almary naci at aruba 7 by december 1976 y be alive at palm beach. the is conoci because "bobo". in pasado past owing to arrive by cay close come to anend before various delito among another ladronicia by car. the trip here foolish cu is move near by beach y is conoci because beach bum near by hotelnan highrise owing to being grab hour cu the was humando marihuana on ground by one hotel. at once owing to go over at atende cune. in her power police owing to attain one key by camber. hour cu owing to pidie before atende cune on the asunto by drugs owing to move at once also in the camber by the hotel cu the was have key by dje. in the kluis police by strandpolitie owing to attain one revolver 38 special carga cu 5 ball. at once owing to detene raymond foolish almary that seems owing to huur the camber by the hotel before 5 day. owing to cuminsa cu interogacion at keep by strandpolitie. after by interogacion owing to go cune at keep by police at shaba caminda the will remain close. tremendo trabao by strandpolitie cu is kira one criminal y one arm powerful for by on caya.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1261 on: May 31, 2010, 11:49:25 PM »

Memorial Day weekend will always hold an extra meaning for those of us who are still and will always be seeking justice for Natalee Holloway.  The years do not weaken our resolve nor does our determination dwindle.

Good to see Beth on both local and national news again.  One certainly hears more about Beth and Natalee these days than Aruba, that's for sure.  So Natalee is not forgotten and like Beth, I, too, think that we will eventually see justice for Natalee.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1262 on: May 31, 2010, 11:52:27 PM »

Memorial Day weekend will always hold an extra meaning for those of us who are still and will always be seeking justice for Natalee Holloway.  The years do not weaken our resolve nor does our determination dwindle.

Good to see Beth on both local and national news again.  One certainly hears more about Beth and Natalee these days than Aruba, that's for sure.  So Natalee is not forgotten and like Beth, I, too, think that we will eventually see justice for Natalee.

an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1263 on: June 01, 2010, 12:00:01 AM »

Very well stated Anna!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1264 on: June 01, 2010, 12:06:44 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_73248.php

Google translation:

Double trouble

May 31, 2010, 13:39 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article   
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY - The Coast Guard for the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba on Friday in a boat at sea north of Aruba ten kilograms of marijuana were found. The four occupants were arrested. The action of the Coast Guard was initially a relief action. Recently had a patrol aircraft of the Coast Guard spotted the boat fact and concluded that the crew had engine trouble. The boat did not move and found himself on a piece of the coast. The pilot of the plane hit alarm and two boats from the Rescue Coordination Center and went towards it. But when the team arrived on the spot, flew the boat suddenly on fire. The crew jumped overboard. The rescue team acted resolutely and fished the drowned from the water. The boat sank to the depths. Moments later floated to the surface parcels. The sailors and their merchandise are brought back to Aruba and handed over to the authorities.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1265 on: June 01, 2010, 12:09:21 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_73247.php

Google translation:

Parliament approves "settlement" good agreement

May 31, 2010, 13:39 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article   
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY - Valero's employees are still in service and therefore simply get their salaries next month. Because the oil company has not yet decided on whether to sack staff today the settlement agreement with the government expires tomorrow. That said Valero spokesman Bill Day morning at the newspaper.

"No decisions on possible cases dismissed on Aruba. Not about a potential reboot or if we actually continue with the sale of the refinery, "said Day. "The situation currently remains status quo." But he confirms that there are currently discussions underway with "interested parties". Who are these parties, let's spokesman, however, not release. Media reported today that the Colombian Ecopetrol another visit to the refinery in San Nicolas has been.

The settlement agreement between Valero and the Aruban government, which the Aruban Valero employees June 1 to provide the service maintains and continues to pay, is tomorrow. The government held on to her at the last part of the deal last Saturday after three laws were passed by parliament. The BBO export is abolished and Valero will pay less income tax, among other. Also pay the oil company over 200 million florin in exchange for the cancellation of the arbitration case that the government had brought against her. Valero Bill Day says that "very happy" with the adoption of these laws. "We are the Prime Minister and Minister of Finance very grateful."

Go around
the adoption of three laws were not happen overnight. Last Saturday they were treated during a marathon session that lasted nine hours of the morning until three hours at night. Eventually, two laws with a majority of thirteen to six and a law with a unanimous majority. At the suggestion of Andin Bikker (PDR), the laws are not separately, but treated in a block. Also, he wore an amendment to the reduction of profit tax was extended to the SMEs. This, however, he withdrew after Premier Mike Eman (AVP) said after the social dialogue with a fiscal package would come when even this aspect is discussed.

Group leader Rene Herde believes that the laws passed at least keep the door open for a possible restart of the refinery. "Without these laws close the refinery without more." With these laws in effect and the new tax regime allows Valero better negotiate with potential acquisition candidates as Petrobras and Pemex, said Herde.

According to MEP leader Booshi Weaver's wrong with these laws is no guarantee of that Valero will not close its doors. "Just that they get 80 million florin gift." MEP would like the chance to make adjustments in the bills "so that the jobs of the employees of Valero can be protected." Weaver says this is no good will to do so by what he called "the coalition of AVP and PDR 'calls.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1266 on: June 01, 2010, 12:15:24 AM »

Keepthefaith, texasmom and 18 Guests

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1267 on: June 01, 2010, 12:16:58 AM »

Interesting, no names or initials of any of the suspects here...

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_73242.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Raiders set for court

May 31, 2010, 13:00 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A group of five defendants was in court last Friday because of a series of armed robberies they committed last year. Here were thousands Florin captured during raids on including Wendy's, McDonalds and Bugaloe. The Public Prosecutor (OM) demanded prison terms ranging between seven and twelve years.

The age of the five suspects varies. The youngest is seventeen, the oldest 43. This group, together with a group that one week eerder for the rechter stond, er suspected of armed robbery have been committed op restaurants Rising Dragon, Dream House, Boa, Wendy's in Cura Cabay, Ling Nam Bar, Bugaloe Beach Bar, Lucitana Bar, Zaou Ghuan Ha and McDonalds. They are also accused of illegal firearm possession and burglary and theft at various business premises and private homes. Including Napa Auto Parts, JR auto center, supermarket and Price Smart FUI Kong fell victim to the criminal gang.

The 25-year-old main suspect is a twelve-year sentence over his head. He vehemently denies. Despite testimony from co-defendants, who say they gathered at his home and he took care of firearms, he continues to deny. Another suspect denies his involvement in the robbery at McDonalds. The fact that witnesses have identified him during the robbery of a dragon tattoo on his leg, he sweeps the table. "I have more tattoos on my leg," the suspect.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1268 on: June 01, 2010, 12:17:48 AM »

ARUBA....

JUSTICE WILL BE HER'S IN THE END

BELIEVE THAT!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: June 01, 2010, 12:27:33 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_73244.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Internet too slow in June

May 31, 2010, 13:36 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Internet connections will be in Aruba in June slower than normal. Caused by international work on the submarine fiber optic cable, which connects the online network with Aruba. Maduro said that Suzy, a spokesman for telecommunications company Setar.

"Setar not conduct such activities itself, it is a joint venture with other companies from other countries. For that reason we can not say when work is completed. I heard last June 23 but that date is difficult to maintain. There is always something unexpected to intervene. "

According to Maduro, the compounds after the job much faster than before. "We expect more than double in speed. But exactly how fast the Internet, we can only measure if the work is behind us. We ask our clients understand the inconvenience. "
experienced Internet user for more than six weeks is extremely slow speeds when accessing the Internet. Sometimes even the connection completely. It is a logical consequence, there Maduro. "We can not paralyze the entire network, but the work must still be done." The spokesman explained that the limited bandwidth Setar best attempts to divide among users. Companies in this situation should take precedence over individuals.

Maduro says that Setar is aware of the discomfort that users encounter. "But eventually everyone will be rewarded. Aruba will be one of the fastest Internet connections in the region. "She advises gebruikers that are at least so wronged that they receive funding they would want for a letter to the complaints of Setar.

Modem
Or the new internet speeds will convert into higher rates is not yet known. Maduro is not expected. When asked whether users must buy a new modem, she says that "not currently needed. "It could be that people who for years have been years in the Internet the same modem, this device should be replaced. But most modems, the equipment certainly Setar recently sold, are also suitable for fast internet. "

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1270 on: June 01, 2010, 12:28:41 AM »

ARUBA....

JUSTICE WILL BE HER'S IN THE END

BELIEVE THAT!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1271 on: June 01, 2010, 12:30:35 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_73240.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Relocation Barcadera in planning

May 31, 2010, 13:34 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The removal of the container port to Barcadera will be some time coming. Suggests that Alfonso Boekhoudt, director of Port Authority APA. "We are again going through all the plans."

The changed economic situation reduces imports and hence fewer containers at the port. Early May, APA figures showing that imports of container for the local market last year between five and six percent fell. The container volume was down 20 percent. The Port Authority would first APA properly investigate this possible effect on a move. "The plans should be revalued." When the shift is made, the director could not say. However he did say that moving the port 'economically healthy for the company. The second crane which APA intends to buy can easily be taken with the move, because it is called a mobile container crane. "We can place him in Oranjestad, pending developments in Barcadera. We will not wait for the Barcadera project. "

As previously reported in this paper, the stevedoring company that is unloading containers Barcadera also owns the crane. "If Astec as co-operator to Barcadera houses, this company should at least buy the crane. It has indeed agreed that the operator of the port following the removal of the container port to Barcadera also owns the crane, "says director Boekhoudt time.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1272 on: June 01, 2010, 12:36:53 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_73241.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Cause power outages not yet

May 31, 2010, 13:34 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The cause of the blackout last Friday is still unknown. The failure to Aruba in March laid flat, is still unknown. Minister Mike de Meza (AVP), which is responsible for the WEB and Elmar utility companies, said Saturday in an interview today that more explanation is given at the weekly press conference of the Cabinet.

This press conference began this morning at ten o'clock. This could include the directors of both utilities are present. But while the press reported that both the invitation Meza as premier Mike Eman (AVP) came, it was only Justice Minister Arthur Dower (AVP) there. Eman said on the sidelines against the Amigoe reporter that he was the governor. In the interview with De Meza last Saturday, the Minister stressed that transparency is important and so the population is owed an explanation about the causes. "Because at the end of the day, the people own the business and the customer. The population must also be informed about how the companies will make sure that such failures can be prevented. "

The great failures of recent times, most recently in North, according to the minister, to his knowledge not related. The fire in the transformer tank 3 from last Friday proved to be short. How this could be sustained is not yet clear. But the minister is convinced that the failures are not due to bad management. "We do have to figure out how it happened, so we can avoid it in future recurrence." The minister is about that very soon to the table with the board of WEB and Elmar and the Board of Directors of both companies and Utilitities NV, including the public enterprises fall.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1273 on: June 01, 2010, 01:39:49 AM »

Not sure if this Gesterkamp has ever been discussed or not.  I noticed him a while back in pictures of the Octopus, at that time...Rosalie Klein's name wasn't included in his information.  He looks about Joran's age to me, and lists his age as 22 on one social page but I also came across another website where he says he's 18.  I think 22 is probably right, jmo.  Anyone know how many children Rosalie really has?  I've been wondering about another one too.

Raymond Gesterkamp, works with his dad on the Octopus.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Octopus-Sailing-Snorkeling/120497694652589

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1329808633#!/profile.php?id=1329808633&v=info

Raymond Gesterkamp

Basic Info   

Sex:   Male

Parents:   Rosalie Klein
Tom "Jethro" Gesterkamp

Siblings:   Annalisa Gesterkamp

Relationship Status:   Single

Interested In:   Women

Looking For:   Friendship

Current City:   Oranjestad, Aruba
Hometown:   Oranjestad, Aruba

Work and Education

Employers   

Octopus Sailing & Snorkeling
2nd mate

Likes and Interests

Activities   

Skating, Sitting Around Chatting, Playing Wow, Working on the Boat With My Dad

Interests   

Learn How to Kite Surf

http://www.myspace.com/life_means_nothing

Ray
Raymond Gesterkamp

Male
22 years old
oranjestad
United States

Last Login: 4/25/2010

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1274 on: June 01, 2010, 01:52:25 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=detail&id=5684

Nope is Dope @ Mr.Jazz 29May'10

Olivia Zeolla and friends

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1275 on: June 01, 2010, 02:05:44 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1276 on: June 01, 2010, 03:09:35 AM »

Great work, Kermit.

JUST KEEP CULLING THEM.

Who can stand the longest? Certainly, not Paulus.

One hung-lo
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1277 on: June 01, 2010, 03:10:51 AM »

Thanks Kermit!   

Interesting and infuriating.     

It's always good to see you.   

Thank you and thank you for the articles/photos/information you continue to bring out in to the open. It is greatly appreciated.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1278 on: June 01, 2010, 03:13:22 AM »

Comparison at the beach and at the casino next to Natalee.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1279 on: June 01, 2010, 03:14:23 AM »

Great questions Janet. You'd figure the morons would have been asking those questions of their great leader Caps.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.