April 19, 2024, 03:05:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 - 6/2/10  (Read 709852 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #160 on: April 30, 2010, 06:38:56 PM »

Another tourist/quadracer accident...broken leg.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=3313&offId=0&offDate=2010-4

Papiamentu translation:

8 hora happen | fecha: 30/04/2010 | horario: 09:55

tourist coriendo quadracer owing to lose control descend caminda strike on baranca y break leg.

diabierna morning owing to sosode one accidente near of eagle beach. hour cu one tourist cu tawata core one quadracer owing to lose control descend caminda y strike on one baranca. debi at the impacto the tourist owing to bay over of the quard cay break his leg. at yegad of ambulance at once owing to atende the victima y owing to transporte for hospital.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: April 30, 2010, 08:28:46 PM »

This is from March but I don't remember seeing it.  TM may have posted it but I missed it 

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/peters-dagboek/de-politie-als-blunderende-amateurs/

Klaas ... on March 18th ... Rob had it figured out.

However ... I did not.  It was something akin to looking into the sky at a cloud.  If I thought "skeleton" ... I saw a skeleton.  If I thought "rock formation" .... I saw a rock formation.

Nevertheless ... considering Kyle Kingman's own words regarding the contents of the trap/cage ... I was convinced if the image was a skeleton ... it was not the remains of Natalee Holloway.

Janet

++++++

Rob
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10
« Reply #290 on: March 18, 2010, 05:17:02 PM »

I KNOW that no one is gonna believe me - but I messed around with that pic.. and believe it or not - it's really a pile of rocks. I know I know... how could I say that - well, I did everything I could with it, and it is a pile of rocks.

There is a rock that looks like a skull - but it's not. Sorry... and there is a rock that seems to have what look like "fingers" - but that is really just depressions in the rock... The rock that looks like a skull - could be a dead brain coral - or just a rock. It does look like a skull, but it's really a dead brain coral or a rock.

I wish this was more than an underwater camera and rocks that look like something - meaning - our Girl - Natalee. Ohhh how I wish, but it's not Natalee or anyone else. It's just a pile of rocks captured from an angle that makes it look like something more than it is.

I didn't capture all the shots cause it will just lead to a huge discussion about what everyone sees and there will be sooooo many varying points of what is seen - it just wasn't worth it. I have been here long enough to know what those screen captures would lead to - however, if you want to see a pile of rocks in differing shades, and textures - I'm sure that you can click "save as" and then "monkey" as I did... and you will also see it's a pile of rocks... sooo sorry to say. And especially since the "finger" area looked promising. But it was just depressions in a rock.

Just for the record - I feel confidant in what I saw - and it's not Natalee - nor a body.. but I COULD see how that could be discerned.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7221.msg1097272#msg1097272

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: April 30, 2010, 09:21:01 PM »

A MAJOR COSMIC WTF

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment.

Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #163 on: April 30, 2010, 11:48:34 PM »

CBB
Re: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 -
« Reply #776 on: March 08, 2010, 11:07:28 AM »

Hi Cookie! Good to see you! Just a reminder: Please reserve the red ink for mods and Klaas. We use it when we need to draw attention to something and it gets lost if everyone else does the same. Thanks so much!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7065.msg1089840#msg1089840

That is also my understanding.  However, to avoid cluttering up Natalee's thread about OT red, let's move on.  I've sent Klaasend a message and she will clarify.  Thank you all for your patience.  And now back to our regularly scheduled program:

It's a re-run... I've seen this one before... NOBODY GOES TO ARUBA! 

Swinging by to show my Nat's some love!!!!

I will never forget her.

Always faithful. an angelic monkey

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: April 30, 2010, 11:51:32 PM »

CBB
Re: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 -
« Reply #776 on: March 08, 2010, 11:07:28 AM »

Hi Cookie! Good to see you! Just a reminder: Please reserve the red ink for mods and Klaas. We use it when we need to draw attention to something and it gets lost if everyone else does the same. Thanks so much!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7065.msg1089840#msg1089840

That is also my understanding.  However, to avoid cluttering up Natalee's thread about OT red, let's move on.  I've sent Klaasend a message and she will clarify.  Thank you all for your patience.  And now back to our regularly scheduled program:

It's a re-run... I've seen this one before... NOBODY GOES TO ARUBA! 

Swinging by to show my Nat's some love!!!!

I will never forget her.

Always faithful. an angelic monkey
Great to see you Carpe! 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #165 on: May 01, 2010, 11:03:48 AM »

Hillary Clinton's comments on Queen's Day:

http://www.state.gov/secretary/rm/2010/04/141259.htm

-snipped-

I wish all the people of the Netherlands, Aruba, and the Dutch Antilles, and people of Dutch descent everywhere, a safe and enjoyable Queen’s Day. We honor your history, value your friendship, and look forward to strengthening our partnership.

Whatever........     

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #166 on: May 01, 2010, 11:18:26 AM »

-snipped-

I wish all the people of the Netherlands, Aruba, and the Dutch Antilles, and people of Dutch descent everywhere, a safe and enjoyable Queen’s Day. We honor your history, value your friendship, and look forward to strengthening our partnership.

Whatever........     

Maybe that's why she lost the election....

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: May 01, 2010, 12:31:02 PM »

-snipped-

Whatever........     

Posted 12/15/2005 5:23 PM
Georgia governor calls for travel boycott of Aruba

ATLANTA (AP) — Gov. Sonny Perdue encouraged Georgians on Thursday to boycott travel to Aruba to protest the way officials there have handled the disappearance of missing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway.

Perdue joins Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee and Alabama Gov. Bob Riley in calling for a boycott of the Dutch Caribbean island.

"This boycott is necessary because Aruban authorities have failed to conduct a serious investigation" of the teen's disappearance, Perdue said. "We have no quarrel with good citizens of Aruba, but the actions of their leaders cannot be taken lightly."

Riley sent letters to his fellow governors across the country this month asking for their support of the boycott.

In the letters, Riley blames the Aruban government for what he called "missteps, miscommunication and inconsistencies" plaguing the investigation into the 18-year-old's disappearance.

Holloway's family initially praised Aruban authorities for their work on the case, but they recently turned critical, alleging incompetence and conflicts of interest.

The boycott has failed to get support from the U.S. State Department.

http://www.usatoday.com/travel/news/2005-12-15-aruba-travel-boycott_x.htm

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: May 01, 2010, 12:33:09 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/

Melody Granadillo finally has closure on a very long and lingering question mark. Moving on, one fairy tale at a time (:
Yesterday at 6:25pm via Facebook for BlackBerry

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: May 01, 2010, 02:43:25 PM »

Melody Granadillo finally has closure on a very long and lingering question mark. Moving on, one fairy tale at a time (:

Hmmmm, very interesting don't you think TM?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: May 01, 2010, 03:46:57 PM »

Yes, I thought it was very interesting. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: May 01, 2010, 08:03:08 PM »

On the Record w/ Greta - June 23, 2005

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT, JORAN VAN DER SLOOT'S MOTHER: Joran is a very outgoing person. He's a sweetheart ...

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Any drug use or alcohol use by him?

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: A hundred percent no. No. He is, like, Mom, I would not smoke or I would not use drugs because I am a sporter. I want to make something out of my future. If there would have been anything of that, I would have noticed. I'm a teacher. I work with kids between 12 and 18 years, the last 25 years. So you're used to so many things, problems that appear with your students. You're so alert. And I think you're even more alert with your own children.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: May 01, 2010, 08:10:26 PM »

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT, JORAN VAN DER SLOOT'S MOTHER: Joran is a very outgoing person. He's a sweetheart ...

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: A hundred percent no. No. He is, like, Mom, I would not smoke or I would not use drugs because I am a sporter. I want to make something out of my future. If there would have been anything of that, I would have noticed. I'm a teacher. I work with kids between 12 and 18 years, the last 25 years. So you're used to so many things, problems that appear with your students. You're so alert. And I think you're even more alert with your own children.

The apple certainly didn't fall far from the tree, did it?  Joran must have learned to lie right at his own mother's knee. I find it disgusting on many levels the way Anita lies:  As a teacher, as a mother, as a wife, as a woman, as a human being   Liar, liar pants on fire...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: May 01, 2010, 08:11:20 PM »

Tamikosmom, MuffyBee and 22 Guests are viewing this board.
Tamikosmom, MuffyBee and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

It is very busy day in the rafters in regards to the Natalee Holloway case.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: May 01, 2010, 08:12:24 PM »

The apple certainly didn't fall far from the tree, did it?  Joran must have learned to lie right at his own mother's knee. I find it disgusting on many levels the way Anita lies:  As a teacher, as a mother, as a wife, as a woman, as a human being   Liar, liar pants on fire...

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: May 01, 2010, 09:18:53 PM »

Janet

It must have been the post by texasmom about Melody Granadillo that stirred up some interest in here.  As much as I enjoyed the blast from the past with the post by Janet about Anita denying any drug or alcohol use by Joran, Anita lying would be old news.  No bombshell there, that's for sure  Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: May 01, 2010, 09:48:19 PM »

Yes, I thought it was very interesting. 

Missed this earlier....

Melody and Jan Brennan are now friends.   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: May 01, 2010, 10:22:05 PM »

Janet

It must have been the post by texasmom about Melody Granadillo that stirred up some interest in here.  As much as I enjoyed the blast from the past with the post by Janet about Anita denying any drug or alcohol use by Joran, Anita lying would be old news.  No bombshell there, that's for sure  Monkey Devil!

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: May 01, 2010, 10:30:20 PM »

Good evening all.  I always come here first.  Some day I just know we will have a conclusion regarding Natalee.  Am hoping the Kalpoes will provide this in a court of law----but do know it is a long shot in the least.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: May 01, 2010, 10:48:08 PM »

Looks like Sander Gottenbos to me...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=157416&id=328546739171

TEAM ARUBA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.