April 24, 2024, 10:34:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 - 6/2/10  (Read 710413 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1800 on: June 02, 2010, 07:50:56 PM »

Gee ANITA.. think Joran is still the delecious sporter? 

Bastard is going down !!

I havnt read the last many pages but watched Jaynes show..

Julia and Joe are STILL azzholes.. made me sick to my belly.

My sympathy to this poor child and her family... Sad

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1801 on: June 02, 2010, 07:51:27 PM »

Anyone know what prisons are like in Peru? Anything like Istanbul Turkey?

Here is a slide show of Lurigancho Prison in Peru:

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/inside/3144/Photos#tab-Photos/0

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1802 on: June 02, 2010, 07:52:04 PM »

Ok, getting out of this office.  I'll check back in with you a bit later tonight.

Be good everyone!!  Wink

Later TS....hurry back

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1803 on: June 02, 2010, 07:52:08 PM »

Bastard is going down !!

Hiya Angie!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1804 on: June 02, 2010, 07:52:10 PM »

Julia just proved to the whole world that there was and CONTINUES to be a big cover up in Aruba. 

She only makes it worse by making it more apparent that they all lie and pretend there was no evidence, etc.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1805 on: June 02, 2010, 07:52:32 PM »

I just checked SCRUX to see if Jan Brennan aka Medleyrelay aka Billybob had posted the latest about her sweetie Joran.   So far nothing at all.

These people like Jan Brennan, many of the RU members, many like Renfro in Aruba are partially responsible for this girls murder.

I agree.  Today ... with no exceptions ... the blood of this young lady is on the hands of ALL who knew the truth but participated to various degrees in furthering the cover up agenda that was established five years ago to prevent justice from prevailing for Nalalee Holloway.

Natalee's uncle does not hold back as he expresses his feelings about Julia Renfro.

Janet

++++++

JULIA RENFRO

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #740 3/5 -
« Reply #891 on: March 07, 2008, 07:39:40 PM »

Julia is one of the hardest working members of the coverup and misinformation task force. Her primary mission is to ensure that Beth is sentenced to a living hell for the rest of her life.

Why Julia? What's in it for you? Why do you think you can act so reprehensibly, so brazenly, so callously?

I hope one day, that I find a photo of you, hung up by the neck, with your hand in your pocket. I'll say I knew who that bitch. She finally did the right thing. And I won't lose one minutes sleep over it.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2673.msg362311;topicseen#msg362311

Seattle Times - June 9, 2007

Renfro has concluded that the body would have turned up by now if she died on the island proper. She -- and many Arubans -- doubts the three suspects, all good students without criminal records, could have pulled off a perfect crime, never caving in to intense interrogations.

"I've spoken with all of the suspects," she said. "I don't believe any of them did anything to her."

American Julia Renfro, editor-in-chief of Aruba Today, initially sided with Holloway's parents when they sought publicity and lambasted Aruban police for following Dutch investigative procedures different from those in the United States.

Galvanized by compassion for a desperate mother, Renfro stopped the presses of her daily newspaper for the first time in its history to include a picture of Holloway to aid Arubans in the islandwide search.

Renfro, a mother of four, spent weeks shuttling the family from the scene of one rumored development to another, but she became disenchanted with what she saw as Twitty's pandering to tabloid TV and "flat-out lies" she told on the air.

"I feel guilty saying any negative thing about a mother who has lost her daughter," Renfro said. "But her behavior was odd from the get-go."

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003741183_aruba09.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1806 on: June 02, 2010, 07:53:34 PM »

I just hope they catch Joran before he goes underground.

He'll be going underground alright..... :monkeyshades: lol

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1807 on: June 02, 2010, 07:53:56 PM »

OT

Klaas? I'm ok if you need to disable my avi thread........ I have it all in photobucket anyway. Whatever will help is OK with me!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1808 on: June 02, 2010, 07:54:20 PM »

Does anyone here believe this killing's coincidental calendar date is intentional?  Maybe Joran wanted all along to get credit for Natalee's demise, and this is his way to gain the infamy he so desperately craved all along...

Thoughts?

It's positively intentional, IMO. Think serial killers taunting police with notes. He's a sociopath, IMO.

I have to agree. My only question is~what kind of moron kills someone in their own hotel room, flees, and thinks they'll get away with this?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: June 02, 2010, 07:54:23 PM »

Midnight Express is right.  Let us not forget how Beth knelt at crosses, how Dave searched through garbage dumps, how thousands of people searched for Natalee, donated money, prayed, and Joran "lost no sleep."  Run you coward.  As long as it takes, we stand with Natalee and her family.  I hope he gets caught and goes through ten times the hell he put Natalee's family through.

AMEN Sharon!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1810 on: June 02, 2010, 07:55:12 PM »

Mad Dutchman Kills Again!

International murder zombie Joran Van der Sloot will never be able to hide his block head and psycho bangs in any part of South America.

Chile...Why Chile? Because it was the first bus he could catch? Seems to me he would go to Aruba, the nation of co-conspirators, where the killin' is easy and the jails are soft.

This guy could kill again while he is on the run. He could get chased to the very end of the earth.

Hi Hat!! so nice to see you again.

Chile? last stop before Hell.

Hey Rob, Great to see you and all the Monkeys are on the case, Nonesuc, Klaas and everybody. I heard from Bendex,  he says there is only one place to lay low in South America and Chile/Peru ain't it.

Hat you will never be forgotten, nor Bendex!

The "only place" - the pampas - fer sure. ; )

So wonderful to see you again - you are often mentioned."

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1811 on: June 02, 2010, 07:55:37 PM »

Bastard is going down !!

Hiya Angie!

Howdy Klass! 
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1812 on: June 02, 2010, 07:55:59 PM »

HEY ALL!!!

How did we not think that we would be back again discussing the fact that the Sporter killed again.

It was only a matter of time before he did it again and this time he does not have Papa Sloot to clean up his mess. Look what happens when there is no daddy Sloot to cover up the crime. No Daddy Sloot to use his influence in politics and judicial to make the story go away.

How do you feel now Aruba? All you people that defended a murderer.

Taco Joe ... you look and sounded like the fool you are. Say goodbye to that reputation Joe. Or will you blame it on Scared Monkeys that we drove Joran to kill.

BTW, JVM could you possibly bring on a credible journalist from Aruna ... not the islands photographer Julia Renfro. BTW Julia, keep sounding like the A$$ that you are and keep defending Joran and Aruba in the cover up.

Aruba bet on Joran and they lost ... guess what guys ... the entire Natalee Holloway story comes back full circle and no does the bad PR. You tried to make Natalee's story disappear. Guess what ... JORAN's BACK!!

Maybe we can finally get answers and Justice for Natalee.

It's too bad that another girl had to die to do so ... thanks to those who defended this predator.

RED
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: June 02, 2010, 07:56:06 PM »

Midnight Express is right.  Let us not forget how Beth knelt at crosses, how Dave searched through garbage dumps, how thousands of people searched for Natalee, donated money, prayed, and Joran "lost no sleep."  Run you coward.  As long as it takes, we stand with Natalee and her family.  I hope he gets caught and goes through ten times the hell he put Natalee's family through.

Hugs!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1814 on: June 02, 2010, 07:56:29 PM »

Bastard is going down !!

Angie!!!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1815 on: June 02, 2010, 07:57:01 PM »

Does anyone here believe this killing's coincidental calendar date is intentional?  Maybe Joran wanted all along to get credit for Natalee's demise, and this is his way to gain the infamy he so desperately craved all along...

Thoughts?

It's positively intentional, IMO. Think serial killers taunting police with notes. He's a sociopath, IMO.

I have to agree. My only question is~what kind of moron kills someone in their own hotel room, flees, and thinks they'll get away with this?

He probably did the same damn thing to Natalee but his daddy cleaned up his mess
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1816 on: June 02, 2010, 07:57:21 PM »

Bastard is going down !!

Long time no see.    My sympathy also goes out to this young ladies parents and family.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1817 on: June 02, 2010, 07:57:53 PM »

I just hope they catch Joran before he goes underground.

He'll be going underground alright..... :monkeyshades: lol

Where is that monkey with the shovel when ya need it, you got that right Nut!

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1818 on: June 02, 2010, 07:58:01 PM »

Mad Dutchman Kills Again!

International murder zombie Joran Van der Sloot will never be able to hide his block head and psycho bangs in any part of South America.

Chile...Why Chile? Because it was the first bus he could catch? Seems to me he would go to Aruba, the nation of co-conspirators, where the killin' is easy and the jails are soft.

This guy could kill again while he is on the run. He could get chased to the very end of the earth.

Good to see you, Hat!

Yes, Joran is a foot taller than most of the population there so he is going to stand out for sure.  He allegedly was seen crossing the border into Chili in a black pick up truck with two other males.  I hope those two are safe.
Wonder if he called deepchit and suckteesh for the ride across the border! IFrom their own mouths it was there MO in the past to drop everything and just drive jurin around.

The only place jurin would not be noticed is in a population of frankensteins.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1819 on: June 02, 2010, 07:58:02 PM »

Anyone know what prisons are like in Peru? Anything like Istanbul Turkey?

Here is a slide show of Lurigancho Prison in Peru:

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/inside/3144/Photos#tab-Photos/0

Thankyou Cece!! I wonder if they strap them down and hammer on their bare feet awhile and all sorts of stuff like that..I'm feeling a bit mean eh? It seem's like it's been a long time coming but even still,it won't bring our precious Natalee home..Sad

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.