April 25, 2024, 03:12:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 - 6/2/10  (Read 710435 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #200 on: May 02, 2010, 10:36:14 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/

Melody Granadillo Ruman pa Kailey ... ???
49 minutes ago via Facebook for BlackBerry

Papiamentu Translation: 

brother for kailey ...?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: May 02, 2010, 10:41:23 PM »

Are they playing games??? 

Is Melody pregnant?  If you remember, that accident with Lorenzo's van said a pregnant woman was in one of the vehicles.

Is Joran going to be a daddy? 

Is Joran Kailey's daddy?

Do I sound like whiskeygirl?   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: May 02, 2010, 10:43:43 PM »

Is Melody pregnant?  If you remember, one of the articles about that accident with Lorenzo's van said a pregnant woman was in one of the vehicles.

Is Joran Kailey's daddy?

correction in bold   Embarassed

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: May 02, 2010, 10:54:19 PM »

texasmom and 18 Guests are viewing this board.   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: May 02, 2010, 10:56:43 PM »

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #695 11/27 -
« Reply #223 on: November 27, 2007, 01:55:19 PM »

I have to say that I have never seen such a miracle as is evidenced by the endless dedication to the truth that the existence of this site and the participation of you posters represents. Whenever Beth has been too tired to speak or prohibited by the process to talk, this group has always, without fail, stepped up to the plate and pushed this process forward. Only the hand of God could have created the resources and dedication required to have accomplished this. Every member of this site should pat themselves on their back for a job well done. I am impressed, amazed, and in awe, not to mention forever thankful to each and every one of you as it is and has been a pleasure to watch the ferious protection you have provided Beth as it makes me believe in the existence of a God and the humanity of man.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2393.msg306707;topicseen#msg306707

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: May 02, 2010, 11:07:11 PM »

private eye

I have to say that I have never seen such a miracle as is evidenced by the endless dedication to the truth that the existence of this site and the participation of you posters represents. Whenever Beth has been too tired to speak or prohibited by the process to talk, this group has always, without fail, stepped up to the plate and pushed this process forward. Only the hand of God could have created the resources and dedication required to have accomplished this. Every member of this site should pat themselves on their back for a job well done. I am impressed, amazed, and in awe, not to mention forever thankful to each and every one of you as it is and has been a pleasure to watch the ferious protection you have provided Beth as it makes me believe in the existence of a God and the humanity of man.

That's very kind of you .....and I agree!! 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: May 02, 2010, 11:26:37 PM »

private eye

God Bless Private Eye!Justice is where it's at.All glory goes to JUSTICE....TICK_TOCK

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: May 02, 2010, 11:35:23 PM »

private eye

God Bless Private Eye!Justice is where it's at.All glory goes to JUSTICE....TICK_TOCK

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: May 02, 2010, 11:37:16 PM »

private eye

Thanks Muffy.Hope all is well! an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: May 03, 2010, 12:27:02 AM »

Is Melody pregnant?  If you remember, one of the articles about that accident with Lorenzo's van said a pregnant woman was in one of the vehicles.

Is Joran Kailey's daddy?

I didn't see anyone resembling Melody at that accident scene.   I don't think Joran is Kailey's daddy either. 
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: May 03, 2010, 01:06:49 AM »

private eye

For Private Eye (In case he ever reads here): 

It's been a long path and a difficult one, to be sure, yet rest assured Beth and all of Natalee's loved ones will never have to walk it alone.  We'll be here.  We will never forget.  Natalee has become our loved one too.  She's our daughter, our sister, our niece, our friend, and ourselves.  We've not just adopted Natalee, but her family as well.  I know I've received much more by caring about Natalee than I could ever give. 

For Janet:   an angelic monkey   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: May 03, 2010, 01:07:58 AM »

Is Joran Kailey's daddy?

I didn't see anyone resembling Melody at that accident scene.   I don't think Joran is Kailey's daddy either. 

I don't know for sure that Melody is who was being referred to in the article about the accident either, but I haven't ruled it out.

I'm about 50/50 on Joran being Kailey's daddy, I can reason it both ways from my observations only.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: May 03, 2010, 01:59:17 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #213 on: May 03, 2010, 02:41:54 AM »

private eye

For Private Eye (In case he ever reads here): 

It's been a long path and a difficult one, to be sure, yet rest assured Beth and all of Natalee's loved ones will never have to walk it alone.  We'll be here.  We will never forget.  Natalee has become our loved one too.  She's our daughter, our sister, our niece, our friend, and ourselves.  We've not just adopted Natalee, but her family as well.  I know I've received much more by caring about Natalee than I could ever give. 

For Janet:   an angelic monkey   

Well said Lifesong...Thank you for putting into words what we all feel for Natalee, Beth, Dave and their families.
Thanks Janet for bringing this forward as it is a strong reminder for us all....
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner..... an angelic monkey
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #214 on: May 03, 2010, 05:28:10 AM »

private eye

Never stop loving Nats!

Sometimes I take a break...
Sometimes I have to re-energize...
Sometimes I have to refill supplies...
Sometimes I lock and reload
Sometimes I appear to lie dormant
Sometimes I attack at full throttle

At no time - will I ever give up on her.

The cycles will continue endlessly and without mercy, for they simply can`t be stopped.

Until I get the girl I came for - the one who likes to dance.

5,10,20,30,40,50 years - time is an eternal continuum, numbers have no value here.

Natalee Holloway`s  justice will be home one day.

It is the way it was meant to be, and nothing else is acceptable.

When you`ve walked 1,000 miles - take 10 mores steps, and do it again, and once more.

KEEP GOING - DON`T EVER STOP!

She`s coming home, that was her final wish.

IT MUST BE GRANTED.

Justice for our Natalee!

an angelic monkey

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: May 03, 2010, 09:07:39 AM »

Good ole Dolphi!  He's Johnny on the spot, taking care that the victims are always punished!!!

Police were called to Buster's Garage because a man pulled a knife on someone that was with two ladies...five patrol cars responded along with Dolphi Richardson.  The only arrest was a woman who didn't follow instructions...

http://www.24ora.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=17354:homber-a-saca-cuchui-dilanti-busters-y-dama-ta-wordo-deteni&catid=6:policial&Itemid=8

Papiamentu translation:

man owing to saca cuchui fast busters y lady is wordo deteni

sunday, 02 may 2010 14:27

diadomingo marduga one patrol policial is ask asistencia of several colega for one situation cu owing to bay for of hand fast of busters garage. apparently one man will have to owing to saca one cuchui enough big on one person cu was acompanja for two lady. this owing to cause enough comocion part abroad y police owing to ask extra asistencia.un overall of 5 patrol policial owing to arrive aserca incluyendo comisario of police sr. dolfi richardson. at arrival of one of the patruyanan one lady cu not have algo of haber directamente cu the caso owing to wordo deteni. the motibo is cu the lady not was wanted owing to sigi orden of police. the situation abroad owing to sigi tenso for one mey hour for after everybody bandona the sitio..

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: May 03, 2010, 02:45:58 PM »

private eye

Never stop loving Nats!

Sometimes I take a break...
Sometimes I have to re-energize...
Sometimes I have to refill supplies...
Sometimes I lock and reload
Sometimes I appear to lie dormant
Sometimes I attack at full throttle

At no time - will I ever give up on her.

The cycles will continue endlessly and without mercy, for they simply can`t be stopped.

Until I get the girl I came for - the one who likes to dance.

5,10,20,30,40,50 years - time is an eternal continuum, numbers have no value here.

Natalee Holloway`s  justice will be home one day.

It is the way it was meant to be, and nothing else is acceptable.

When you`ve walked 1,000 miles - take 10 mores steps, and do it again, and once more.

KEEP GOING - DON`T EVER STOP!

She`s coming home, that was her final wish.

IT MUST BE GRANTED.

Justice for our Natalee!

an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: May 03, 2010, 02:52:26 PM »

Good ole Dolphi!  He's Johnny on the spot, taking care that the victims are always punished!!!

Police were called to Buster's Garage because a man pulled a knife on someone that was with two ladies...five patrol cars responded along with Dolphi Richardson.  The only arrest was a woman who didn't follow instructions...

http://www.24ora.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=17354:homber-a-saca-cuchui-dilanti-busters-y-dama-ta-wordo-deteni&catid=6:policial&Itemid=8

Papiamentu translation:

man owing to saca cuchui fast busters y lady is wordo deteni

sunday, 02 may 2010 14:27

diadomingo marduga one patrol policial is ask asistencia of several colega for one situation cu owing to bay for of hand fast of busters garage. apparently one man will have to owing to saca one cuchui enough big on one person cu was acompanja for two lady. this owing to cause enough comocion part abroad y police owing to ask extra asistencia.un overall of 5 patrol policial owing to arrive aserca incluyendo comisario of police sr. dolfi richardson. at arrival of one of the patruyanan one lady cu not have algo of haber directamente cu the caso owing to wordo deteni. the motibo is cu the lady not was wanted owing to sigi orden of police. the situation abroad owing to sigi tenso for one mey hour for after everybody bandona the sitio..

Yes, and I figure he's making sure he's "seen" at the scene of some problems to try to help along the decision on De Witte's replacement.  Let's see how that pans out, those responsible for that decision know good and well he certainly doesn't have what it takes to be effective in that position.  And with the serious crime issues they have, it's going to be a very important decision.  jmo

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: May 03, 2010, 06:01:13 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_71921.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Gaming Control Board comes

May 3, 2010, 13:49 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The government is monitoring gambling finally organize differently. This is done through an Aruba Gaming and Control Board (CBAG).

The bill is already in the States, states the draft budget of Justice. The Ministry also states that accounting firm KPMG recently its report with recommendations for the creation of this new oversight body is presented. The report advises on the work of the CBAG and it follows the guidelines of the international organization FAFT (Financial Action Task Force), which fights against global money laundering and terrorist financing. It is envisaged that an intensive CBAG will audit on casinos and gambling. Currently, the administration DAC (Departamento di pa Asuntonan Casino) this kind of checks, but Justice Minister Arthur Dower (AVP) is the scope too limited. To meet the guidelines of FAFT, more should be done, he says. In line with this policy, he also announced that it will expand Gambling Supervision Ordinance.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: May 03, 2010, 06:33:01 PM »

This man died after being beaten and stabbed today...

http://www.24ora.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=17371:homber-di-28-anja-ta-fayece-debi-na-hincamento-y-sla-na-curpa&catid=6:policial&Itemid=8

Papiamentu translation:

man of 28 anja is fayece debi at hincamento y sla at curpa

monday, 03 may 2010 15:38

monday afternoon owing to sosode one caso regrettable at sabana broom 156-a. two type owing to agredi one man of 28 anja. the victima owing to wordo beat y hinca. immediatamente owing to ask asistencia medico y here ambulance cu suma urgencia owing to transporta the victima for hospital. for 1 or of afternoon dr. de cuba owing to constata dead of emenegild antonio thode naci at republica dominicana anja 1981. at the momentonan here have one person deteni in the caso here y police is pendiente for detene one another person. condolencia at the famianan of owing to fayecido.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last night...

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=3332&offId=0&offDate=2010-5

Papiamentu translation:

19 hora happen | fecha: 02/05/2010 | horario: 22:44

more imagen y detaye of the atraco on pizza hut sasaki

diadomingo night owing to enter informe of one caso of atraco arm at pizza hut sasaki, at once owing to dirigi several patrol at the sitio. one unidad of the atraco team cu was close was the first at arrive at the sitio y owing to constata cu one atraco did take lugar. here 3 person cara y curpa full tapa owing to enter y comete the atraco here cu arm of candela for after descend at water in one car diminutive color blanco. the team of atraco is investigando the caso here. this is the of 2 atraco in one lapso of 1 hour.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Within the same hour as the Pizza Hut armed robbery...after the robber in this case robbed the woman inside the store...they also put a gun to the head of a woman with a child outside of the store and took her car.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=3328&offId=0&offDate=2010-5

20 hora happen | fecha: 02/05/2010 | horario: 21:26

atracadornan owing to comete one atraco arm at primavera minimarket y after pafo owing to saca arm place at cabes of one lady for bay cu his car

diadomingo night owing to enter informe of one caso of atraco at primavera minimarket, at once owing to dirigi one patrol at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol they owing to come compronde cu here is deal of one atraco cu arm of candela where the atracador owing to saca the arm y owing to exigi for coin after of this ela maltrata the lady cu was behind the minimarket cu was close. after of this the atracador owing to leave bay y at his exit ela bay on one lady cu owing to end of arrive cas cu his child y fast of the criatura the atracador owing to place the arm at cabes of the lady y exigiendo for achieve the car y owing to huy bay cu this lagando the lady y child cu one great susto. the team of atraco of police owing to inicia at once cu the investigacion y will not last mucho first cu they succeed captura the atracador here, already cu although the was have one muts for tapa his cara the descripcion already end is help in the investigacion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.