April 26, 2024, 08:50:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 - 6/2/10  (Read 710603 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #240 on: May 04, 2010, 02:52:44 PM »

Me too, I loved it!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: May 04, 2010, 02:59:29 PM »

OK, someone help me out here................TxMom?  Was it you posting the other day about Joran potentially having fathered a child?  I know I was in a hurry while reading, but I did see that being questioned.  Melody?

Anyway..........

Is this first post a typo of Joran's?  Or is his second post just meant to confuse?

Bolding done by me:

Joran Van Der Sloot
Drug test tommorow :s
Sun at 8:07pm ·

Smash Lam
I have no idea why people "like this".
Yesterday at 12:32pm

Joran Van Der Sloot
LOL finally someone that gets it. It's blood test though not drug test Wink
Yesterday at 5:31pm

Well now, that's very interesting!   

Thanks jen!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: May 04, 2010, 03:07:31 PM »

Monkey Devil!

HT Klaas

Silly girl, we love our Nutters. 

Nut44x4

We'll be right here with her, one of the best mods in town!

Huh? Wad I do??

You just happen to have a nic that coincides with what those of us still hanging around for Natalee and her family are being called these days...

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: May 04, 2010, 03:11:33 PM »

OK, someone help me out here................TxMom?  Was it you posting the other day about Joran potentially having fathered a child?  I know I was in a hurry while reading, but I did see that being questioned.  Melody?

Anyway..........

Is this first post a typo of Joran's?  Or is his second post just meant to confuse?

Bolding done by me:

Joran Van Der Sloot

Smash Lam

Joran Van Der Sloot

Thanks jen!   

YW,TxMom.  So, was it Melody that the questions were about?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: May 04, 2010, 03:12:47 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_71975.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

100 kilos of drugs in fruit and vegetables

May 4, 2010, 12:45 (GMT -04:00)

Police arrested three people, including the likely buyer of the drugs.

ORANGE CITY - The Customs port yesterday in Barcadera seized 10 kilos of cocaine and 112 kilos of marijuana. The drugs were hidden in shipments of fresh vegetables and fruits from the Colombian Caribbean ship in March.

"We keep two weeks since a closer inspection, along with the Coast Guard. This time it was hit well, "said the head of the port authority, Mirto Cornelius.

The hero of the drug is catching Dunya, the police dog. In the hold they smelled a lot beetroot and then hit. The accompanying officer went and found some marijuana in vacuum packed plastic packages. The entire cargo boat was then transferred into a port warehouse, where customs officials continue the inspection. In other drug containers and boxes were found. Everything tucked under various fruits and vegetables.

The police arrested the captain and first, a Colombian with the initials RB He said nothing to know. Also claimed that the owner of the cargo, the woman MM, also of Colombian descent. But she was taken by the police. The last prisoner was the man AB, a Colombian living in Aruba with a Dutch nationality, who had gone to the harbor to pick up cargo.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: May 04, 2010, 03:14:31 PM »

Anyway..........

Bolding done by me:

Joran Van Der Sloot

Smash Lam

Joran Van Der Sloot

Thanks jen!   

YW,TxMom.  So, was it Melody that the questions were about?

Yes, that's who I have questions about.  Some don't agree but I can't help but wonder!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: May 04, 2010, 03:15:54 PM »

Have a good afternoon, bbl!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: May 04, 2010, 03:48:29 PM »

MELODY?

Buckeye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24 -
« Reply #340 on: April 27, 2008, 11:36:45 AM »

Is this for real??

he is going to destroy my life, he already half did.
and i will take him down.
and all of you will be my witnesses.

i know him.
i know him like the back of my hand.
if you have doubt in this read his book, because even he knows it.

i used to love him.
it turned to deep caring for him.
then i felt him a part of me and i felt truly sorry for him.
i hated the people who hated him.
i defended him on international television.
but then he touched my child's future happyness.
now that i tried to understand, from his point of view.
just maybe he can't help it.
but it's all about him all the time.

and my relationship is on a thread, i'm literally waiting for the day that my family
will fall appart.when something explodes, it will only take one reporter.
and his carelessness in putting out stories.
because he wants it that way.

you will be my witnesses.
just because i came here first.
and i want you all to know i changed my mind.
and that some of you were right about the person he can be.

peter de vries only knew him for 6 months.

he can't go around hurting more souls.
and i will put a stop to it.

now do you remember me ?

Posted by: ToBeRevealed | Friday, April 25, 2008 at 11:25 PM

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2008/01/natalee-hollowa.html?cid=112375474#comment-112375474

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2804.msg377538#msg377538

klaasand
« Reply #342 on: April 27, 2008, 12:01:12 PM »

Melody didn't capitalize any letters either 

Melody posts:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=163.0

Buckeye
« Reply #346 on: April 27, 2008, 12:42:11 PM »

I vote Melody.

Link to chapter from his book:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1117.msg153794

klaasand
« Reply #381 on: April 27, 2008, 01:45:47 PM »

I think it is Melody.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2804.380

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 11, 2005

To your question whether Joran could have been involved with a rape some time before, I can say the following. I do not know. My brother told me once that a girl had said that she had been impregnated by Joran. I do not know what happened after that.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: May 04, 2010, 05:51:45 PM »

This man died after being beaten and stabbed today...

http://www.24ora.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=17371:homber-di-28-anja-ta-fayece-debi-na-hincamento-y-sla-na-curpa&catid=6:policial&Itemid=8

Papiamentu translation:

man of 28 anja is fayece debi at hincamento y sla at curpa

monday, 03 may 2010 15:38

monday afternoon owing to sosode one caso regrettable at sabana broom 156-a. two type owing to agredi one man of 28 anja. the victima owing to wordo beat y hinca. immediatamente owing to ask asistencia medico y here ambulance cu suma urgencia owing to transporta the victima for hospital. for 1 or of afternoon dr. de cuba owing to constata dead of emenegild antonio thode naci at republica dominicana anja 1981. at the momentonan here have one person deteni in the caso here y police is pendiente for detene one another person. condolencia at the famianan of owing to fayecido.

If I understand this correctly, the man that is being held for the murder yesterday had been in jail due to a complaint against him by the victim.  When he was released from jail, he went straight to the victim's home and murdered him. 

http://www.24ora.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=17422:sospechoso-di-asesinato-a-sali-e-dia-ey-di-prizon&catid=1:local&Itemid=5

sospechoso of asesinato owing to leave the day ey of jail

tuesday, 04 may 2010 13:35

the sospechoso of surname santana cu is deteni now for asesinato of the young donny thode, owing to cabi leave ayeramainta for of keep of police of beach. the was deteni for 10 day largo debi at one complaint cu the same victima owing to haci in his contra. ela leave for of cel at keep of police y owing to bay straight for cas of the victima y owing to agredi'e y hink'e till cu ela come fayece. the caso all the time is follow below ; investigacion of police.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: May 04, 2010, 05:53:52 PM »

This man died after being beaten and stabbed today...

http://www.24ora.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=17371:homber-di-28-anja-ta-fayece-debi-na-hincamento-y-sla-na-curpa&catid=6:policial&Itemid=8

Papiamentu translation:

man of 28 anja is fayece debi at hincamento y sla at curpa

monday, 03 may 2010 15:38

monday afternoon owing to sosode one caso regrettable at sabana broom 156-a. two type owing to agredi one man of 28 anja. the victima owing to wordo beat y hinca. immediatamente owing to ask asistencia medico y here ambulance cu suma urgencia owing to transporta the victima for hospital. for 1 or of afternoon dr. de cuba owing to constata dead of emenegild antonio thode naci at republica dominicana anja 1981. at the momentonan here have one person deteni in the caso here y police is pendiente for detene one another person. condolencia at the famianan of owing to fayecido.

If I understand this correctly, the man that is being held for the murder yesterday had been in jail due to a complaint against him by the victim.  When he was released from jail, he went straight to the victim's home and murdered him. 

http://www.24ora.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=17422:sospechoso-di-asesinato-a-sali-e-dia-ey-di-prizon&catid=1:local&Itemid=5

sospechoso of asesinato owing to leave the day ey of jail

tuesday, 04 may 2010 13:35

the sospechoso of surname santana cu is deteni now for asesinato of the young donny thode, owing to cabi leave ayeramainta for of keep of police of beach. the was deteni for 10 day largo debi at one complaint cu the same victima owing to haci in his contra. ela leave for of cel at keep of police y owing to bay straight for cas of the victima y owing to agredi'e y hink'e till cu ela come fayece. the caso all the time is follow below ; investigacion of police.

edit to correct quote

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: May 04, 2010, 08:26:24 PM »

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #695 11/27 -
« Reply #223 on: November 27, 2007, 01:55:19 PM »

I have to say that I have never seen such a miracle as is evidenced by the endless dedication to the truth that the existence of this site and the participation of you posters represents. Whenever Beth has been too tired to speak or prohibited by the process to talk, this group has always, without fail, stepped up to the plate and pushed this process forward. Only the hand of God could have created the resources and dedication required to have accomplished this. Every member of this site should pat themselves on their back for a job well done. I am impressed, amazed, and in awe, not to mention forever thankful to each and every one of you as it is and has been a pleasure to watch the ferious protection you have provided Beth as it makes me believe in the existence of a God and the humanity of man.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2393.msg306707;topicseen#msg306707

Never stop loving Nats!

Sometimes I take a break...
Sometimes I have to re-energize...
Sometimes I have to refill supplies...
Sometimes I lock and reload
Sometimes I appear to lie dormant
Sometimes I attack at full throttle

At no time - will I ever give up on her.

The cycles will continue endlessly and without mercy, for they simply can`t be stopped.

Until I get the girl I came for - the one who likes to dance.

5,10,20,30,40,50 years - time is an eternal continuum, numbers have no value here.

Natalee Holloway`s  justice will be home one day.

It is the way it was meant to be, and nothing else is acceptable.

When you`ve walked 1,000 miles - take 10 mores steps, and do it again, and once more.

KEEP GOING - DON`T EVER STOP!

She`s coming home, that was her final wish.

IT MUST BE GRANTED.

Justice for our Natalee!

an angelic monkey

Great post Carp.

I'm not going away either.  Natalee deserves total and unconditional JUSTICE and I can wait for it. IT WILL COME.  IT will come.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: May 04, 2010, 08:29:42 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: May 04, 2010, 09:36:59 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_71970.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Crowd makes emergency unsafe

May 4, 2010, 24:41 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The hospital yesterday around noon requested police assistance at an incident at the Department of Emergency Medicine (SEH). Relatives and friends of a 28-year-old man stabbed caused uproar there before. To ensure safety of staff, the hospital closed its doors.

The incident occurred at the end of visiting time. Visitors from other departments noted that they could not simply leave the hospital. All doors were closed and were open only with the permission of security guards. "The situation lasted approximately one hour," says spokesman Bob Harms.

The occasion of the tightened security was a confrontation between police emergency medical personnel and an intense emotional crowd. Shortly before the ambulance the 28-year-old Antonio Emergildo Thode from Sabana Basora introduced. He had a serious stab wound to his chest, which caused him during an argument with two other men in his neighborhood. Method would die shortly afterwards.

Relatives and friends of the victims were hit behind the ambulance and called the police within hysterical. "The staff felt threatened. We have all the guards on duty on, but hands were still too short. Then we called the police, "says Harms. With the help of ten officers calmed the situation within one hour.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: May 04, 2010, 09:39:40 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_71974.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Valero future still uncertain

May 4, 2010, 12:45 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - With three more weeks to go before the job guarantee for employees of Valero lapses, there is still no solution on a new partner or takeover candidate for the refinery.

This confirms the Minister of Finance, Utilities, Energy and Communications Mike Meza (AVP). The Canadian Pacific Rubiales and the Venezuelan PDVSA are the only candidates that he knows Valero currently contributing to the table. "And the contacts are still with Petrobras." That Arevenca, another Venezuelan oil company, is a serious candidate, the Meza points of the hand. The Minister confirmed that there have been contacts. "I actually spoke to them, but when I told them that they really should register first at Valero. Data is the owner of the refinery. Not us. "The Valero Meza indicates that a set procedure for acquisition or partnership by interested parties. "The parties are first screened by Valero or the U.S. investment bank, UBS Bank, which it does on their behalf. Only when Valero itself an agreement with the interested party has concluded, the Aruban government to bid for an interview. "If Arevenca through the process, and the government proposed by Valero, they are" more than welcome 'in order Minister De Meza to the table. The minister indicates that over time around the world 'hundreds' business with the government have knocked at the door. They are all directed to Valero and UBS Bank. "I must say that all those hundreds of companies already in our part of the quick scan revealed that none has had the proper papers. Mind you, this is not about taking over a small supermarket. "

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: May 04, 2010, 09:43:32 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_71971.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Pharmacist provided medication for only 14 days

May 4, 2010, 24:41 (GMT -04:00)

Pharmacists provide only temporary for a period of 14 days prescription drugs.

ORANGE CITY - Patients are now only two weeks of medication with the pharmacist. The pharmacies agreed to this saving item because national health insurance MWV still their accounts in recent months has paid.

MWV, the arrears to all health insurers in the April meeting. That has not happened because the insurer 24 million florin the government has not yet received. The government has borrowed money for the deficit of last year gap. To this end the government is legally required. MWV expecting the money back in April. But spokesman Joost Van de Kamp is now mid May before the bills can be paid back in full. The chairman of the Association Botica Aruba MWV has informed its decision to medication only for 14 days to provide. Especially chronically ill patients who suffer because they are normally for three months prescription drugs afterworld. However, the pharmacists indicated that they no longer stock now MWV arrow can keep their bills not paid in full. MWV spokesman Van de Kamp hopes that the action of the pharmacists 'uniqueness' will be, but does not guarantee: "We are not out of control. The problem now lies with the government, but they must go through a process to get money. "

The loan of 24 million florin by the government is already approved by parliament, says Van de Kamp. MWV has also been told that the Central Bank has been working with the prosecution of the loan. "We expect now that everything is completed in mid-May."

Few trust
the pharmacies are not only by the lack of payments problems. In a response late Nuris Lampe, president of the Association of Medical Specialists know that they have little faith in it. "We have not taken measures that affect our patients. We did MWV writing that we do not rightly believe that we are not paid. We must also incur costs that just passed. So we need every month to pay salaries and other praktijkkosten. We hope that this quickly ceases and the MWV not now promise something to us but to keep quiet. "

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: May 04, 2010, 10:47:13 PM »

I see you up there in the rafters, Spooky    How ya' doing?  Glad you've dropped by. 

Hi ya Muffy! Just checking in. What was the thing about Melody? I couldnt get the facebook page to load.

Wanted to express my thoughts to Snoopy. She is going thru some tough days right now. We love ya babe!So glad ya'll are still keeping the light lit for Natalee. We will get justice for her one day I know it.

Much love to everyone 

snoopy and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi Snoopy

I do not know what is happening in your life right now but ... I pray that our Heavenly father with grant you the peace that only our Heavenly father can afford as well as the strength to endure.

an angelic monkey

Janet

++++++

One Day At A Time

I'm only human; I'm just a woman
Help me believe in what I could be and all that I am
Show me the stairway
I have to climb
Lord for my sake
Teach me to take
One day at a time

One day at a time, sweet Jesus
That's all I'm asking from you
Give me the strength to do everything that I have to do
Yesterday's gone sweet Jesus
And tomorrow may never be mine
Help me today
Show me the way
One day at a time

Lena Martell

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: May 05, 2010, 01:41:25 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: May 05, 2010, 05:34:51 AM »

Quoting my neighbor.   Thanks 2NJ!

Please keep Natalee's light burning, and let it shine through the darkness, exposing those who crawl and scratch around in the dark so that our world will be safer.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: May 05, 2010, 09:07:04 AM »

Quoting my neighbor.   Thanks 2NJ!

Please keep Natalee's light burning, and let it shine through the darkness, exposing those who crawl and scratch around in the dark so that our world will be safer.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #259 on: May 05, 2010, 11:48:42 AM »

Cayman Islands signs tax agreement with Aruba
Published on Tuesday, May 4, 2010

GEORGE TOWN, Cayman Islands -- The Cayman Islands has signed a Tax Information Exchange Agreement (TIEA) with Aruba.

The agreement, exchanged via courier, was considered legally binding following signature on 20 April 2010 by Cayman Islands Premier McKeeva Bush in his capacity as Minister of Finance and on 9 April 2010 by Mike de Meza, Aruba’s Minister of Finance, Communication, Utilities and Energy.

Cayman Islands Premier McKeeva Bush

Commenting on Cayman’s sixteenth TIEA signing, Bush said: “This agreement signifies a new development in the relationship between the Cayman Islands and The Kingdom of the Netherlands. The Cayman Islands Government is confident that these agreements will eventually contribute to increased future economic activity between all countries involved.”

The Cayman Islands signed TIEAs with the Netherlands on 8 July 2009 and with the Netherlands Antilles on 29 October 2009.

http://www.caribbeannetnews.com/na/na.php?news_id=22984&start=0&category_id=11
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 11:54:05 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.