March 28, 2024, 04:22:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 - 6/2/10  (Read 706812 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #300 on: May 07, 2010, 11:07:43 AM »

Frightening, isn't it 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: May 07, 2010, 11:30:09 AM »

http://leadercall.com/local/x892951046/Women-s-Life-Conference-set-for-weekend

May 7, 2010
Women’s Life Conference set for weekend
Beth Holloway is keynote speaker

From staff reports Laurel Leader-Call

LAUREL — After being originally washed out last month, the 2010 Women’s Life Conference is set for Saturday at Jones County Junior College.

The event, which is entering its 21st year, features a number of health forums, an interactive health fair and several guest speakers. Beth Holloway will serve as the keynote speaker.

Holloway served as a speech and language pathologist, teaching special needs children in Mississippi, Arkansas and Alabama for over 22 years. Of course, she has made much different headlines as the mother of Natalee Holloway, who disappeared in Aruba during the summer of 2005.

The annual event is organized by South Central Regional Medical Center.

Sponsors for the 2010 Women’s Life Conference include South Central Regional Medical Center, Jones County Junior College, Laurel Leader-Call, WDAM-TV, IMPACT, OncoLogics, Inc., Jones County Medical Supplies, Inc./Quinn Pharmacy, Jefferson Medical Associates, Laurel Bone & Joint Clinic, Medtronic, Inc., Regency Hospital of Hattiesburg, Pine Belt Country B 95, LifeGuard Medical Alerts, Jones County Medical Alliance, American Cancer Society and Clearview Recovery Center.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: May 07, 2010, 11:42:40 AM »

http://leadercall.com/local/x892951046/Women-s-Life-Conference-set-for-weekend

May 7, 2010
Women’s Life Conference set for weekend
Beth Holloway is keynote speaker

From staff reports Laurel Leader-Call

LAUREL — After being originally washed out last month, the 2010 Women’s Life Conference is set for Saturday at Jones County Junior College.

The event, which is entering its 21st year, features a number of health forums, an interactive health fair and several guest speakers. Beth Holloway will serve as the keynote speaker.

Holloway served as a speech and language pathologist, teaching special needs children in Mississippi, Arkansas and Alabama for over 22 years. Of course, she has made much different headlines as the mother of Natalee Holloway, who disappeared in Aruba during the summer of 2005.

The annual event is organized by South Central Regional Medical Center.

Sponsors for the 2010 Women’s Life Conference include South Central Regional Medical Center, Jones County Junior College, Laurel Leader-Call, WDAM-TV, IMPACT, OncoLogics, Inc., Jones County Medical Supplies, Inc./Quinn Pharmacy, Jefferson Medical Associates, Laurel Bone & Joint Clinic, Medtronic, Inc., Regency Hospital of Hattiesburg, Pine Belt Country B 95, LifeGuard Medical Alerts, Jones County Medical Alliance, American Cancer Society and Clearview Recovery Center.

Thanks you Klaas.

Janet

++++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 200
:  My child.  My beautiful daughter.  I can't save her.  It's too late.  Natalee is gone. And second to the great tragedy of losing her is if we fail to learn from what has happened.

I could be any parent in the world.  And no parent should ever go through this experience.  Natalee could be anyone's daughter.  And in these thoughts a new path is made clear.  There is something I can do.  Many people reached out to us, and I can now reach back to them.  It might be too late to save Natalee, but it's not too late to save others.  And it's time now to make good on my pledge to stand before high-school and college students, law enforcement professionals, victims' rights groups, travelers of all ages, and anyone interested in personal safety to share Natalee's story and our hard lessons, so that others might learn from them.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: May 07, 2010, 09:29:21 PM »

No docs yet in the K2/Dr. Phil case however looks like someone neglected to appear?

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW

Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

05/26/2010 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial (-Final Status Conference-OSC RE: Re Sanctions for Failureof Plntf/Deft Counsel to Appear @FSC)

So hopefully over the weekend or by Monday there will be an official recording of what happened or didn't happen on 5/6/2010.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: May 07, 2010, 09:53:46 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

I cannot figure out what is going on.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #305 on: May 07, 2010, 10:23:22 PM »

No docs yet in the K2/Dr. Phil case however looks like someone neglected to appear?

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW

Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

05/26/2010 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial (-Final Status Conference-OSC RE: Re Sanctions for Failureof Plntf/Deft Counsel to Appear @FSC)

So hopefully over the weekend or by Monday there will be an official recording of what happened or didn't happen on 5/6/2010.

snip

RE: Re Sanctions for Failure of Plntf/Deft Counsel to Appear @FSC)

So neither side showed up???...

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: May 07, 2010, 10:24:19 PM »

Thanks for checking on it and bringing what was there Klaas!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: May 07, 2010, 10:38:26 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_72165.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

18 years in prison for killing Dorothy Hassell

May 7, 2010, 2:35 p.m. (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - For the killing of 74-year-old Dorothy Hassell in October 2009 was Sheik Hirarari morning sentenced to an imprisonment of eighteen unconditionally.

The judge called the killing by Hirarari a 'hideous and disgusting' act. "The victim was beaten five times on the head with a hard object. Probably a hammer. Why five times and not once? I think because the victim was still alive after the first blow. And suffering. "She pointed out that the victim Hirarari knew him and" has always treated ". "The damage to the relatives of the victim is irreparable." The court also noted the impact that the murder of Dorothy Hassell in society brought about. The murder caused by the court great concern, especially among elderly people and their families.

In the presence of relatives of Hassell's sentence on the judge read to a calm-looking Hirarari, who was assisted by an interpreter. The judge said that Hirarari by the psychiatrist was declared sane and therefore punishable. The perpetrator stated that he would be assisted by an accomplice, but that could not be proved. He explained during the investigation and during the meeting several statements. He said that he did not, but one 'race' or 'Rasta' Hassell would have murdered. The court is convinced that Hirarari acted alone. There were witnesses to him the night of the murder in the garden of Hassell have seen. Another witness stated that Hirarari would have said that he had beaten someone the night before and that he was afraid that person would not have survived. Hirarari declared to the police that there was no blood stains on his clothes were.

The court had Hirarari enough opportunity to throw away the clothes he wore on the night of the murder of Hassell. Indeed, he was days after the murder were arrested. An attempted theft was proved, because the chain of Hassell piece was pulled. The court also indicated that during the session Hirarari no sign of any regret and showed no compassion or even some insight into the seriousness of the case. He even smiled during the session, said the judge. His cold-blooded actions and his attitude during the session for the court also reason enough to repeat such an offense may be appropriate.

After the meeting thanked the visibly emotional relatives of Dorothy Hassell right. Opposite Amigoe they declared 'happy' that the court held the requirement. Hirarari that may already be released after twelve years back, but them is a real eyesore. "Call it not eighteen years," said one survivor.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: May 07, 2010, 10:43:09 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_72166.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Court discretion to dictate moral issues

ORANGE CITY - The court finds that the society needs more careful handling of the public discussion of sexual crimes. The treatment of sexual matters should be in the court, not the media, said the judge.

The parents of two boys of five and nine years yesterday received a scolding from Court, as they told reporters that they had created a heavy penalty hoped for the seventeen year old boy who had abused their children. The meeting yesterday was very emotional. Parents, relatives and others were crying, while the judge heard the stories of the offender and his much younger victims.

The Public Prosecutor (OM) showed that the teenager between October 1, 2008 and January 31, 2009 the two boys had several times forced into sexual acts. He touched them both immoral. The youngest child, he had also raped. These facts are apparent from statements made by the five and nine years. The teenager claimed the defense that he raped the boys did not. However he admitted that he has touched them immoral.

The prosecution claimed 365 days imprisonment, less the eighteen days that the boy had been in jail and probation for two years. The judge agreed to. He also put on a community service of 240 hours. Community service he accomplishes is not, he should additional 126 days in jail.

The judge and the prosecutor had also agreed on the psychological needs of the offender. He needs proper guidance, like his victims, said the court.

How and why the teenager came to his actions was not clear at the meeting. He cried a lot, and said he was sorry. His personal circumstances were not disclosed. The court finds that this information is confidential. As part of this trial was handled, the judge sent everyone present in the room, except the defendant and his lawyer.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: May 07, 2010, 11:06:17 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_72158.php

Google translation:

APFA transparent?

May 7, 2010, 14:29 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article   
Print this article 

The account of the APFA Board of our community are presented with a premium increase of 65% has me as a 78-year-old pensioner left speechless. Since then I walk around with a number of questions I ignorance by itself can not answer. Perhaps someone with more knowledge can answer this one does.

1. APFA falls under the supervision of the Central Bank of Aruba?
2. If so, how is it that only now APFA publishes its annual accounts for 2003-2007?
3. What value can be attached to this, now we have twice had an international economic crisis?
4. If all bank accounts have been published in 2009, how can APFA its 2008 accounts have still not ready?
5. Why does not APFA transparency by publishing its financial statements on a website?
6. Why has it taken so long before APFA 856 million to its growing deficit announced?
7. What role does the Board of Supervisors in this poor governance APFA?
8. Why is the management of APFA recent years is not a national dialogues system changes?
9. Why did OPPA recent years to make its voice heard about the bad policies of APFA?
10. How can we alleviate immediate future for pensioners, in view of the dramatic shortage of APFA, SVB, MWV and government?
11. Finally, given the above, what about the value of our florin?

JOHN W. MERRY WEATHER
Aruba

----------------------------------------------------------

Looked around a little because I wasn't sure what he was referring to and found this...

http://www.thedailyherald.com/islands/1-news/3018-pension-fund-aruba-in-red.html

Pension Fund Aruba ‘in red’

MONDAY, 26 APRIL 2010 00:50

ARUBA--Aruba's general and largest pension fund "APFA" is increasing the pension premium from 41 to 68 per cent to be able to fulfil its financial obligations. Affiliated employers will therefore have to pay 60 per cent on premiums, retroactive to January 1 of this year. The largest employer affiliated with APFA is Government, which has been notified of the forced premium hike.

The labour unions were also informed of the "serious scenario" described by APFA. The other employers associated with the pension fund, such as utility company WEB, telephone company Setar and airport authority AAA, will receive an explanation this week.

The pension fund has been running into difficulties for years due to the expensive PVL pension scheme, which is applicable to civil servants and semi-civil servants. Research has shown that this scheme was one of the most expensive pension plans in the world.

APFA has been calling for adjustments to this scheme for years. However, even that would currently be insufficient, according to APFA spokeswoman Jennifer Jacobs. The financing deficit increased to 626 million florins last year.

The latter is even without the so-called "investment buffer," because with this buffer (necessary to counterbalance, for example, financial crises), the deficit is as much as 856 million florins.

The pension fund is sounding the alarm again, says Jacobs, due to the results of a so-called "scientific balance," which is an analysis carried out by the actuary every five years. Actuary Towers Watson made a report of the period 2003-2007, from which it was concluded that the premium had to drastically increase.

One reason is that expectations for the fund's returns will have to be lowered. For example, the fund assumed interest of 6.5 per cent and a 7 per cent return in 2007, but the latter turned out to be one per cent less.

Another reason for the premium increase is the worldwide recession in 2008 due to the crisis in the financial markets. All pension funds encountered this, but APFA has still not recovered, Jacobs explained.

She gave the Antillean General Pension Fund APNA as an example. "We do not have a buffer, but a deficit, while APNA has a buffer and is therefore recovering very quickly from the crisis."

That buffer exists because the Antillean fund had already started adjusting the pension scheme in 1998 by building in a franchise (threshold amount over which no pension is built up). In addition, the retirement age was raised to 60, while the latter had not been done in Aruba, and the pension age for APFA members is still 55.

According to Jacobs, APFA will still submit the annual accounts for 2008 and 2009 this year. From interim figures, it appears that the "cover percentage" was 68 per cent two years ago and 72.7 last year, "in other words a slight improvement, as we had a return increase of 10.8 per cent in 2009."

"Nevertheless," she states, "the fund can never clear the deficit if nothing changes. There are various scenarios, which could also mean cutting back the current pension payments, but this is not APFA's business. It is up to the employers, Government and unions to take a decision. We only provide information and advice."

In any case, the new, increased premiums will have to be paid very soon. APFA could not give any indication as to exactly how much more Government and other employers involved would have to pay, but after an increase of the (total) premium by 10 per cent last year, Government had paid 20 million florins extra.

Jacobs emphasised that the pension fund was not bankrupt, even though it was seriously in the red. "We cannot go bankrupt, because it has been legally determined that one has to pay."

Employees pay between five and 9.8 per cent, while the employers pay the rest. This means that, for example, Government now has to pay 60 per cent of the salary of its officials in premiums. Moreover, APFA is strict, and anyone not paying within one month will have to pay an interest fine as well.

Nevertheless, even if payment then remains forthcoming, it does not mean that the present pensioners will receive less in pension. However, says Jacobs, the pension is unaffordable and therefore reductions cannot be excluded in the future.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: May 07, 2010, 11:29:22 PM »

Dear Kyle

God entrusted you with the truth ... the truth that could afford Natalee Holloway's family at the very least a measure of closure after almost five long years.  Think about your precious daughter.  Please put yourself in the place of Dave and Beth.

Sincerely, Janet

++++++

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #703 12/8/2007
« Reply #166 on: December 09, 2007, 01:18:35 AM »

I say this with absolute conviction... I do not have enough faith to be an atheist in times like this.  It is examples such as these that remind humanity that people still go out of their way for others. About 2000 years ago there was the perfect example of a loving sacrifice.  So do I expect a miracle?  Perhaps a better question is... what are our expectations of that miracle?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2432.msg315649;topicseen#msg315649

Daniel O'Donnell - Your Raise Me Up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etK5yLjiVOs&NR=1

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: May 08, 2010, 01:56:05 AM »

JUDGEMENT DAY WILL COME,

FOR THOSE,

WHO TURN THEIR BACK ON TRUTH.....

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!

TICK_TOCK

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: May 08, 2010, 01:57:20 AM »

JUDGEMENT DAY WILL COME,

FOR THOSE,

WHO TURN THEIR BACK ON TRUTH.....

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!

TICK_TOCK

AND FOR THOSE WHO HELP PERPETUATE DISINFORMATION

KARMA IS A BIOTCH...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: May 08, 2010, 02:02:27 AM »

Keepthefaith and 16 Guests

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: May 08, 2010, 02:04:05 AM »

Keepthefaith and 16 Guests

From 0 to 16

Did I say something?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: May 08, 2010, 02:08:04 AM »

Hi-Ho,Hi-Ho off to the hidey hole they go!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: May 08, 2010, 02:09:20 AM »

Keepthefaith and 18 Guests

heh,heh

MOHANDAS GANDHI
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: May 08, 2010, 03:31:37 AM »

Google translation:

ARUBA

ORANGE CITY - The court finds that the society needs more careful handling of the public discussion of sexual crimes. The treatment of sexual matters should be in the court, not the media, said the judge.

The parents of two boys of five and nine years yesterday received a scolding from Court, as they told reporters that they had created a heavy penalty hoped for the seventeen year old boy who had abused their children. The meeting yesterday was very emotional. Parents, relatives and others were crying, while the judge heard the stories of the offender and his much younger victims.

The Public Prosecutor (OM) showed that the teenager between October 1, 2008 and January 31, 2009 the two boys had several times forced into sexual acts. He touched them both immoral. The youngest child, he had also raped. These facts are apparent from statements made by the five and nine years. The teenager claimed the defense that he raped the boys did not. However he admitted that he has touched them immoral.

The prosecution claimed 365 days imprisonment, less the eighteen days that the boy had been in jail and probation for two years. The judge agreed to. He also put on a community service of 240 hours. Community service he accomplishes is not, he should additional 126 days in jail.

The judge and the prosecutor had also agreed on the psychological needs of the offender. He needs proper guidance, like his victims, said the court.

How and why the teenager came to his actions was not clear at the meeting. He cried a lot, and said he was sorry. His personal circumstances were not disclosed. The court finds that this information is confidential. As part of this trial was handled, the judge sent everyone present in the room, except the defendant and his lawyer.

Hi monkeys,

Reminder that I do always read here, and remain awed by the dedication of so many of you. texasmom, I know how much work it is to do what you do. The crap that goes on on Aruba is appaling for a small* island.

* Diddling of the data with population, I notice. Aruba wants to be "less than 100,000" for the tourist image, but "more than 100,000" for the crime stats. Sneaky devils.

The stilted nature of the translation contributes, but the quoted story is wrong on so many levels. (And yes, I do remember that THEIR legal system is not like ours.) Just hitting the high points --

"Court discretion to dictate moral issues"
- Unfortunate headline from Amigoe; courts ajudicate legal issues.

"The parents of two boys of five and nine years yesterday received a scolding from Court, as they told reporters that they had created a heavy penalty hoped for the seventeen year old boy who had abused their children."
- Again, "scolding" is, I guess, Amigoe's wording. But I can't blame the parents for hoping for a heavy penalty, and even shouting it from the rooftops. 

"The prosecution claimed 365 days imprisonment ... "
- Okay, the defendant is only 17 yo, and I don't know what age Aruba's system considers to be "adult" but this certainly is an adult crime with a high recidivism rate. The rape victim was only FIVE, FTLOG. Sentence: 365 days. What are they thinking? What kind of message is that to the community?

Yeah, he needs psychological "guidance" (they got that right), for a long, long time. But they'll be probably be seeing him again. If he survives his sentence.

Special shout out to all the old-time monkeys (who remember me), and especially to the mods.

klaas - you're the awesomest, as always.

I have been trying to keep up in the HaLeigh and Cailey threads, but sheesh, those families make my head explode.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: May 08, 2010, 09:30:37 AM »

Google translation:

ARUBA

Hi monkeys,

Reminder that I do always read here, and remain awed by the dedication of so many of you. texasmom, I know how much work it is to do what you do. The crap that goes on on Aruba is appaling for a small* island.

* Diddling of the data with population, I notice. Aruba wants to be "less than 100,000" for the tourist image, but "more than 100,000" for the crime stats. Sneaky devils.

The stilted nature of the translation contributes, but the quoted story is wrong on so many levels. (And yes, I do remember that THEIR legal system is not like ours.) Just hitting the high points --

"Court discretion to dictate moral issues"
- Unfortunate headline from Amigoe; courts ajudicate legal issues.

"The parents of two boys of five and nine years yesterday received a scolding from Court, as they told reporters that they had created a heavy penalty hoped for the seventeen year old boy who had abused their children."
- Again, "scolding" is, I guess, Amigoe's wording. But I can't blame the parents for hoping for a heavy penalty, and even shouting it from the rooftops. 

"The prosecution claimed 365 days imprisonment ... "
- Okay, the defendant is only 17 yo, and I don't know what age Aruba's system considers to be "adult" but this certainly is an adult crime with a high recidivism rate. The rape victim was only FIVE, FTLOG. Sentence: 365 days. What are they thinking? What kind of message is that to the community?

Yeah, he needs psychological "guidance" (they got that right), for a long, long time. But they'll be probably be seeing him again. If he survives his sentence.

Special shout out to all the old-time monkeys (who remember me), and especially to the mods.

klaas - you're the awesomest, as always.

I have been trying to keep up in the HaLeigh and Cailey threads, but sheesh, those families make my head explode.

Thank you msmarple!  I agree 100% with everything you said about this article, it just made my blood boil! 

My thoughts on that part of the article were that this 17 year old was more than likely doing to those innocent little children what had been done to him probably since he was their age...but since it was all discussed behind closed doors, that information and the name of the PERPETRATOR(S) of the crimes against him will be protected.  The community will be unaware of yet another child molester(s) walking among them and preying on their children.  IMO, that's another crime in itself!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: May 08, 2010, 10:09:41 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/17533-departamento-di-droga-di-polis-y-kustwacht-a-raspa-droga-50-kilo-atrobe-riba-barco-marcaribe.html

Papiamentu translation:

departamento of drugs of police y kustwacht owing to raspa drugs (50 kilo) again on barco marcaribe

saturday, 08 may 2010 08:30

have three person deteni relaciona cu the cargacion of drugs descubri abordo of the barco mar caribe. the barco here is nabega below ; flag bolivian but owing to come aruba cu fruit vegetable abordo for of colombia. at one first instant douaneronan cu aid of they cacho anti- doga, owing to descubri marihuana abordo scondi in saconan of rooibiet. after owing to follow busca y owing to come come across cu cocaine scondi in bom of one ice jug fill cu pulpo of fruit for work juice. today kustwacht owing to follow cu they investigacion abordo of the barco after of owing to take away this at they base at savaneta. eynan sgc cu is the departamento of drugs of police, they cacho y esnan of kustwacht in listramento in the cellar fast owing to come across once more cu 50 kilo of cocaina. is seems cu the are here had intencionnan very earnest cu the cargacion here. separa of various type of fruit y vegetable, they will wanted owing to succeed happen one cantidad of drugs abordo of the barco here. keto bay the investigacion is andando y the two cuerponan is trahando duro for can follow busca y see kico more the trio here wanted owing to importa ilegalmente among the frutanan y berduranan legal. do not first bez cu mar caribe is come aruba cu fruit or vegetable y carga seco also, but obviamente cu the experiencia here autoridadnan now will have mucho more view on the barco here. although in one caso so they can is assure cu never more they will achieve the boat here. actualmente the capitan reinaldo bertel carpio is deteni, the muher marilis moscote owner of the mercancia where owing to achieve the drugs scondi. same vein brito cu owing to come busca the mercancia y is maneha one business difruta also is follow deteni y owing to prolonga his detencion also. cu the good trabao cu sgc is haciendo do not descarta more detention proximamente.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.