April 23, 2024, 09:35:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 - 6/2/10  (Read 710307 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #380 on: May 11, 2010, 01:55:48 AM »

Casa
Re: To Scared Monkeys...
« Reply #403 on: May 02, 2010, 09:08:49 PM »

Janet,
.... We were banned from SM with no respect because we supported Natalee's family and not Kermit!
By the way, Janet, we have our reasons for NOT believing Kermit.  We just did not pluck it out of the air. ...
http://goldmonkey.org/
______

Casa

For me ... Kermit was the messenger ... not the focus.  Kyle Kingman's own words were where it was at.  Either Kyle was lying or he was revealing the truth regarding the John Silvetti betrayal of Natalee Holloway and her family.

You chose not to believe Kyle Kingman.  What has that got to do with Kermit.

Casa and Mum ... do you really believe that I would be keeping on with my Persistence mission and what I perceive as related distractions from the cage/trap without credible encouragement?

Janet

++++++

casa
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09
« Reply #450 on: January 17, 2009, 03:25:36 AM
»

My main problem with Kyle is that I think he enjoyed the attention he got from posting on the forums.  I think he was willing to post whatever made him seem important.  That is why I have a problem with what he posted.  I'm not so sure that any of it is factual.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4371.msg630801#msg630801

casa
Re: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -
« Reply #350 on: February 03, 2009, 06:56:41 PM »

.... I have not doubted the quotes that are attributed to Kyle and I remember reading much of that when he orginally posted some here. ....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4475.msg657748#msg657748

(Edit-fix typo per Janet.  MB)

You know, some of what Casa says, I completely agree with.  Kyle is a donkey's butt.  Kyle strutted and postured and tried to make himself look more important than he was.  Got it.  That doesn't take a rocket scientist (or an oceanographer) to deduce.

The thing is...after the side scan sonar of the pond (the results of which have been posted here on SM - we've seen them and read the analysis) John Silvetti still worked with Caps to try to get the pond drained and searched.  Silvetti was the one that, as far as we know, stopped answering to Dave Holloway or even informing him of the progress of the ocean search.  Silvetti is the one responsible for the fact that there were no more dives after January 5th.  Gee, I wonder why?

From what I can tell, Kermit is the only one that had the good sense to do the hard work and find out who all was posting as Caps.  So, did they draw straws to decide who got to meet with Silvetti in person?  Wth?

Why didn't Silvetti do that research before deciding Caps was credible?  Silvetti volunteered for the job of searching the ocean for Natalee.  Within a week, iirc, of beginning that search they found exactly - exactly! - what they were looking for.

And nobody on that boat stood up for Natalee.  Well, I guess Tim Miller may have and it got him thrown off the boat.  We really don't know any more than that, because no one else will talk about it.

But at the end of the day - Kermit was right. 

Caps was a liar. 

Caps was 4 people laughing their asses off at all of you who were defending them and writing to Natalee's family about the terrible things happening at SM. 

While you were defending them.  The four of them. 
Friends and relatives of the boys that drove away from Carlos & Charlies with Natalee in the backseat of their car.

Yep...
And nobody on that boat stood up for Natalee.  Well, I guess Tim Miller may have and it got him thrown off the boat.  We really don't know any more than that, because no one else will talk about it.
Nobody stood up then...and nobody has come forward to date...
Natalee deserves better......
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: May 11, 2010, 01:57:02 AM »

Is this really necessary?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #382 on: May 11, 2010, 01:58:11 AM »

Thank you for the court docs, Klaas!  And thanks to the generous monkey providing us access to them.  Always grateful!

Anna - good to see you! 

Texasmom - as always, thanks for the news.  It cracks me up to see "1 hora pasa".  I always think...only one?

Justice for Natalee Holloway just got one day closer!

Kalpoe brothers are big sorry losers who are afraid to show their ugly faces in court!

Joran van der Sloot will kill again if he isn't brought to justice!

Aruba is a drug-infested, alarming island well-suited for your vacation suicide dreams!

And we are not going away!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: May 11, 2010, 02:00:54 AM »

It was my opinion, whether or not you consider it necessary.

Is it really necessary for you to question any post I make? 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: May 11, 2010, 02:10:13 AM »

I'm missing some context, obviously. 

I don't read anywhere else, fwiw.  SM is the site of record for the Natalee Holloway case.  The others are just copycat wannabe's.  There's a reason they're called hidey-holes, I guess.  Anyway, I didn't know that's what Janet was responding to - if I thought about it all I just figured she came across something in her archive that fired her up.

Reading her message fired me up!  Full disclosure, I've had to get back on the prednisone meds which keep me up at night.  Small price to pay for the ability to breathe.

Anyway, that said - there sure are a lot of guests reading here all of a sudden!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: May 11, 2010, 02:11:09 AM »

Thanks, TxMom and Lifesong.  I still read all the posts here.  Just don't have anything to say as I am not usually in complete agreement and after all this time, don't defend myself any more.  Still think what I think and know what I know.

We still don't have many facts as to what happened to Natalee so most everything remains speculation.  Because someone said something at some point in time doesn't make it a fact, just what that person thought at that time.  Or what that person believed or said for whatever reasons they might have.  But we still don't know much of anything for an actual fact.  And we may never have all the details but I still hope and pray for justice all the same.

I read and see on TV of so many cases solved after many long years and that's what I want for Natalee as well.

We all do.  And one of these days, it's going to be Natalee who has justice in the end.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: May 11, 2010, 02:15:26 AM »

Copy 'n Paste time, I guess.

There were 27 guests in here all of a sudden.  Now we're back down to 1.

SM is the site of record for the Natalee Holloway case. 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: May 11, 2010, 02:16:43 AM »

If one wants to engage in conversations with those on other forums, wouldn't it make more sense to join those forums and conduct them directly?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: May 11, 2010, 02:18:11 AM »

MHOO Dear....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: May 11, 2010, 02:20:22 AM »

I saw that too Lifesong...
28 quests....then 15...then 5...all in a matter of refresh......
Can't explain it though....
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: May 11, 2010, 02:23:10 AM »

I saw that too Lifesong...
28 quests....then 15...then 5...all in a matter of refresh......
Can't explain it though....

Me either.  At least half of them have to be "ours", right? 

I can't imagine they've got 14 members between them, lol.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: May 11, 2010, 02:25:48 AM »

Good Night billb, Lifesong, Bearlyhere, Magnolia, Anna, texasmom  and 0 Guests are viewing this board.
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner........
Hell for the perps is too.....just ask paulass.....
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: May 11, 2010, 02:28:00 AM »

I always clearly saw the remains of a service cap in that trap.  And then Tim Miller said that the DNA was male so I don't know (for a fact) that it even was Natalee.  One of the main reasons I don't and won't know is that Aruba absconded with the contents without sharing in the open with all concerned.

But it was in Aruban waters and so I don't know that anyone could have stopped them anyway if that's what they decided to do.  They have jurisdiction of everything taken in their own waters.  It would have been much better to have divided, etc. and had that agreement beforehand but I don't think anybody could force Aruba to agree to much of anything as it is their territory.

So not knowing for a fact it was Natalee and seeing a possibility it was a male with a service cap instead, it gives a different slant to my perspective. 

But that is my opinion and take on things and I do believe I am as entitled to mine as anybody else is to theirs.

I think the high number of views is to find out about the Kalpoe trial progress which in today's instance was a lack of progress.  Feels like going backwards, even.

But let's see how the Kalpoes like keeping those attorneys on retainer or even paying their expenses as this drags on and on.  I am sure they are getting help with the attorneys but it must be beginning to dawn on them that they could be getting on up in years before there is any actual settlement of this.  Had they known what they know now, I wonder if they would have even filed in the first place.  I am pretty sure this is not what they had in mind.

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: May 11, 2010, 02:30:47 AM »

I don't read anywhere else, fwiw.  SM is the site of record for the Natalee Holloway case.  The others are just copycat wannabe's.  There's a reason they're called hidey-holes, I guess.  Anyway, I didn't know that's what Janet was responding to - if I thought about it all I just figured she came across something in her archive that fired her up.

Reading her message fired me up!  Full disclosure, I've had to get back on the prednisone meds which keep me up at night.  Small price to pay for the ability to breathe.

Anyway, that said - there sure are a lot of guests reading here all of a sudden!

A certain board where a lot of banned monkeys reside has a "TO SCARED MONKEYS" thread where they make their snide remarks towards us, make fun of us, or as I referred to in another post...try to bait us into conversing with them.  They obviously have nothing better to do than to worry about everything we say over here.  To each his own, if they want to argue and/or debate with them.  I don't, but that's just me.

I'm sorry you're still having troubles, I've had to take prednisone a few times myself so I sympathize with you...but it does help with breathing for sure.

I hope you're better soon!  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: May 11, 2010, 02:35:43 AM »

MHOO Dear....

Yeah, now that really makes sense.  Not.   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: May 11, 2010, 02:35:48 AM »

I have a desktop feature that shows RSS or feeds with a notice when there is a post made on any of the threads here (and other places) that I follow.  It shows the beginning of the post.  I think lots of others have that and see when a post is made and what it is about.

That could also explain the sudden appearance of some who seem to suddenly appear.  If they get the name feed notice, they would know and come  to see what happened in court.  Just a thought as to why SOME of the lurkers suddenly appear.  Not all I am sure but possibly some.

Goodnight, Monkeys.  I hope the Kalpoes are very disappointed over yet another lengthy delay.  Maybe they will see that this will take years as it always does.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: May 11, 2010, 02:37:14 AM »

A certain board where a lot of banned monkeys reside has a "TO SCARED MONKEYS" thread where they make their snide remarks towards us, make fun of us, or as I referred to in another post...try to bait us into conversing with them.  They obviously have nothing better to do than to worry about everything we say over here.  To each his own, if they want to argue and/or debate with them.  I don't, but that's just me.

I'm sorry you're still having troubles, I've had to take prednisone a few times myself so I sympathize with you...but it does help with breathing for sure.

I hope you're better soon!  

I realize now if I'd looked at the date or link of the first quote in Janet's post I'd have had a clue, lol.

Ah well, let the haters hate.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: May 11, 2010, 02:40:07 AM »

I have a desktop feature that shows RSS or feeds with a notice when there is a post made on any of the threads here (and other places) that I follow.  It shows the beginning of the post.  I think lots of others have that and see when a post is made and what it is about.

That could also explain the sudden appearance of some who seem to suddenly appear.  If they get the name feed notice, they would know and come  to see what happened in court.  Just a thought as to why SOME of the lurkers suddenly appear.  Not all I am sure but possibly some.

Goodnight, Monkeys.  I hope the Kalpoes are very disappointed over yet another lengthy delay.  Maybe they will see that this will take years as it always does.

Thanks, Anna.

That makes a lot of sense.

Now that I know that, I'll just post "Anna!  Where are you?!" and you'll see it on your desktop and come running, knowing you're being missed.

Goodnight and God Bless!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: May 11, 2010, 02:41:47 AM »

Lifesong, I hate the Prednisone!!   Get a sleeping pill while you are on it.  It helps so much.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: May 11, 2010, 02:45:38 AM »

Lifesong, I hate the Prednisone!!   Get a sleeping pill while you are on it.  It helps so much.

Thanks, Mags!  I'll ask about that this week.  I take a Lyrica at night for residual ankle/heel pain, I would think that would help too, but the first 15 days on the higher doses of the prednisone are awful.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.