April 19, 2024, 05:56:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 - 6/2/10  (Read 709915 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #520 on: May 12, 2010, 07:28:46 PM »

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005/11/eric-zaandam-president-of-spa-police.html

Eric Zaandam, president of SPA [police union]

People must rest assured that our judicial system is working correctly!

DIARIO Aruba

11/12/2005

ORANJESTAD (AAN) – The president of the police corps union, Mr. Eric Zaandam, did an interview with DIARIO related to the direction in which the whole situation of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway is now going.

Without a doubt, this seems like an endless matter, given that the Alabama Governor has started planning a boycott against Aruba in America, and here in Aruba, the Parliament came to a decision that an investigation into the investigative process and our involved authorities will take place, even with the intention to remove certain functionaries.

One could feel in Eric Zaandam’s voice a tone of sadness and disappointment about these latest developments, at a moment where he has given his strong opinion.

First of all, the words expressed by Mr. Zaandam are for the all the people of Aruba, who have given their unconditional support to the judicial system of our country.

According to Mr. Zaandam, he has been able to observe that there are people who want to create problems for the credibility of our justice system, they want to question the credibility of justice and for many of them, their motives are clearly personal, what has happened on various occasions and many others, for one reason or another, don’t like certain members of KPA or the prosecution.

“We must be very aware and this is a plea for the people of Aruba, to always have confidence in the police corps, in the prosecution’s office and in our judges.

Because the system that we have doesn’t favour anyone in any case. All cases are independent, all cases have to be presented not to say that it for family reasons that they will be favoured.

In what concerns the prosecution’s office, it is an institution which is completely independent, as well as our Organization of Judges who are appointed by the Kingdom, independently.

It is my belief that the people have to rest assured that justice is proceeding as it should”, Mr. Zaandam said emphatically.

[translated by Getagrip]
Posted by Getagrip at 11/13/2005 02:53:00 PM 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #521 on: May 12, 2010, 08:30:29 PM »

So, he was still in Aruba last month....

http://www.waarisjoran.nl/spots

Spot datum
 Land Plaats Gespot Door Hoe en wat?
30-04-2010 Aruba South beach center Teun Joran gezien bij restaurant 'Milano' tijdens Koninginnenacht samen met een aantal vrienden. 
18-03-2010 Aruba Moomba beach Anoniem Foto van hem gemaakt. Hij zat in een strandhutje. Wat hij hier nu weer doet weet ik niet.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: May 12, 2010, 08:38:42 PM »

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005/11/eric-zaandam-president-of-spa-police.html

DIARIO Aruba

11/12/2005

ORANJESTAD (AAN) – The president of the police corps union, Mr. Eric Zaandam, did an interview with DIARIO related to the direction in which the whole situation of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway is now going.

Without a doubt, this seems like an endless matter, given that the Alabama Governor has started planning a boycott against Aruba in America, and here in Aruba, the Parliament came to a decision that an investigation into the investigative process and our involved authorities will take place, even with the intention to remove certain functionaries.

One could feel in Eric Zaandam’s voice a tone of sadness and disappointment about these latest developments, at a moment where he has given his strong opinion.

First of all, the words expressed by Mr. Zaandam are for the all the people of Aruba, who have given their unconditional support to the judicial system of our country.

According to Mr. Zaandam, he has been able to observe that there are people who want to create problems for the credibility of our justice system, they want to question the credibility of justice and for many of them, their motives are clearly personal, what has happened on various occasions and many others, for one reason or another, don’t like certain members of KPA or the prosecution.

“We must be very aware and this is a plea for the people of Aruba, to always have confidence in the police corps, in the prosecution’s office and in our judges.

Because the system that we have doesn’t favour anyone in any case. All cases are independent, all cases have to be presented not to say that it for family reasons that they will be favoured.

In what concerns the prosecution’s office, it is an institution which is completely independent, as well as our Organization of Judges who are appointed by the Kingdom, independently.

It is my belief that the people have to rest assured that justice is proceeding as it should”, Mr. Zaandam said emphatically.

[translated by Getagrip]

Are Eric and Stanley Zaandam brothers?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: May 12, 2010, 08:47:27 PM »

So, he was still in Aruba last month....

http://www.waarisjoran.nl/spots

Spot datum
 Land Plaats Gespot Door Hoe en wat?
30-04-2010 Aruba South beach center Teun Joran gezien bij restaurant 'Milano' tijdens Koninginnenacht samen met een aantal vrienden. 
18-03-2010 Aruba Moomba beach Anoniem Foto van hem gemaakt. Hij zat in een strandhutje. Wat hij hier nu weer doet weet ik niet.

Yeah, I saw that and spent a few hours looking for photos with no luck.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: May 12, 2010, 08:48:24 PM »

I think I remember something about Stanley's book being in the Bonaire library
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: May 12, 2010, 09:10:21 PM »

I think I remember something about Stanley's book being in the Bonaire library

Thanks Klaas.

For a time today I was under the impression that it was Stanley Zaandam who had died.

Janet

+++++++

DIARIO Aruba
12/13/2005

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Monday, the police union (SPA) held a press conference to clear up certain matters that are still pending with the police force. According to SPA president Eric Zaandam, there are some things that are going in a troublesome route and because of this he felt it would be good to hold a press conference.

Posted by Getagrip at 12/13/2005 11:56:00 PM

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_12_11_getagripmonkey_archive.html

Bon Dia Aruba
9/19/2005

ORANJESTAD – The police corps committed a blunder in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. According to ex-commissioner Stanley Zaandam, who dedicates attention to the case here and also in his upcoming publication.

Posted by Getagrip at 9/19/2005 12:18:00 PM

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_09_18_getagripmonkey_archive.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: May 12, 2010, 10:16:47 PM »

<snipped>

Anonimo IP

Klaas

In the following FP comments ... does CAPSLOCKWIZARD's IP match the above IP of ANONIMO?

Thanks

Janet

++++++

CAPSLOCKWIZARD AKA ANONIMO

The Dana Pretzer Show on Scared Monkeys Radio - Thursday, December 20, 2007 - Guests Include Dr. Sharon Morris May, John Goodwin and George “Jug” Twitty

Posted December 20, 2007 by Scared Monkeys

14.CapslockWizard on December 21st, 2007 5:30 pm
15.CapslockWizard on December 21st, 2007 6:05 pm

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/20/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-listen-live-tonight-at-9pm-eastern-guests-include-dr-sharon-morris-may-john-goodwin-jossy-mansur-and-george-jug-twitty/

Now Aruban Prosecutor Says “Holloway case in ‘new phase” … New Phase of not Investigating

Posted December 22, 2007 by Scared Monkeys

22.Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:17 pm
26.Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:41 pm
27.Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:45 pm
29.Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:51 pm
31.Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:56 pm
39.Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 1:33 am
41.Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 1:48 am
43.Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 2:27 am
44.Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 2:30 am
48.Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 4:19 am

71.Capslockwizard on December 23rd, 2007 7:44 pm
73.Capslockwizard on December 24th, 2007 2:38 am
75.Capslockwizard on December 24th, 2007 3:03 am
76.Capslockwizard on December 25th, 2007 3:22 am
77.Capslockwizard on December 25th, 2007 3:31 am
78.Capslockwizard on December 25th, 2007 3:52 am

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/22/now-aruban-prosecutor-says-holloway-case-in-new-phase-new-phase-of-not-investigating/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: May 12, 2010, 10:24:01 PM »

I haven't been able to get a good translation yet, but I found the bolded in the comment area interesting...

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/17681-cuerpo-policial-ta-di-luto.html

Cuerpo Policial ta di luto      

Wednesday, 12 May 2010 16:54

Desde awemainta mando policial a ordena pa tur warda di polis aplica e protocol di luto, pa motibo di fayecimiento repentino di inspector Eric Zaandam. Ken cu pasa dilanti wardanan di polis tur rond di nos isla por mira e banderanan na half-stok. E banderanan lo sigui asina te dia di entiero.

Comentarionan (1)
Mustra/Kita comentarionan
Scirbi pa Polisnan rabia, May 12, 2010   
Ami djis kier puntra. Berdad cu Eric a haye den un problema ayeramainta cu un empleada di fam Jacobs na Warda di Polis Santa Cruz y cu despues elo a haya un email masha fuerte mes di un tal Solognier defendiendo su trahador? Ami a tende cu ela cunsumi masha hopi mes dor di e empleada ey y dor di e hefe cu a bini di Saba. Ta puntra mi ta puntra...un hende por contestami, please! Mi kier sa ken a cunsumi mi amigo asina hopi te dune un ataca celebral, mi kier sa. Bisami sino lo mi busca pa sa na mi mesun manera.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: May 12, 2010, 10:45:08 PM »

This is an article from the March 13th edition

http://www.themorningnewsaruba.com/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: May 12, 2010, 11:03:53 PM »

DIARIO Aruba

11/12/2005

[translated by Getagrip]

I don't know.  It seems like I might have looked into that at one time (many many newspapers ago, lol) but I don't recall what (if any) conclusion I came to about that. 

I just got a queasy feeling at this thought (NOTE: just a thought)...what if they're one and the same...a former police commissioner...De Witte just left for St. Martin...so there's a vacancy...was someone afraid Zaandam was in the running for the position and made sure that didn't happen?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: May 12, 2010, 11:15:25 PM »

DIARIO Aruba

11/12/2005

[translated by Getagrip]

I don't know.  It seems like I might have looked into that at one time (many many newspapers ago, lol) but I don't recall what (if any) conclusion I came to about that. 

I just got a queasy feeling at this thought (NOTE: just a thought)...what if they're one and the same...a former police commissioner...De Witte just left for St. Martin...so there's a vacancy...was someone afraid Zaandam was in the running for the position and made sure that didn't happen?

I had wondered if they were one in the same.   Seems like I remember an old old post that called him Eric Stanley Zaandam.

Surely some on Aruba die of natural causes, but I am suspicious if anybody dies under age 60.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: May 13, 2010, 12:03:02 AM »

http://www.madurolibrary.org/html/library/books/antilliana/z.html

Zaandam, Stanley J.
Korps Politie Aruba (K.P.A.) Quo Vadis? (Waarheen?) / Stanley J. Zaandam. -
Aruba : Consultancy & Editorship Stanella, 2000. - 272 p. ; 23 cm.
ISBN 99904-948-8-6
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: May 13, 2010, 12:05:28 AM »

He is one of these guys, not sure which one 

http://www.caribbeanuniversity.net/uploads/3/2/1/2/3212137/cua_-_the_governing_team_colour.pdf
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: May 13, 2010, 12:11:47 AM »

Thanks Klaas!   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: May 13, 2010, 12:17:41 AM »

Thanks, Klaas!
There's a Frank too.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: May 13, 2010, 12:21:20 AM »

This is Frank Zaandam:

http://www.rnw.nl/caribiana/article/steelpan-academy-opent-op-aruba

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: May 13, 2010, 12:23:00 AM »

IMO, Frank definitely resembles Eric and Stanley appears to be a board member for the Caribbean University as well
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: May 13, 2010, 12:32:33 AM »

Not sure what this is all about:

http://extra.an/alogical/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=11096&Itemid=9

(snipped)

E veredicto aki ta casi igual cu esun conoci como e arest Zaandam, kende e tempo aya a entama un caso hudicial contra di Minister di Husticia, Watty Vos, y no a keda otro cu a retira Stanley Zaandam como Comisario di Polis. Historia ta ripiti.

(snipped)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: May 13, 2010, 12:36:03 AM »

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: May 13, 2010, 12:43:03 AM »

Monkey Devil!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.