April 24, 2024, 11:36:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 - 6/2/10  (Read 710420 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: May 13, 2010, 11:04:33 PM »

I used to find it so comical how angry the Caps fans would become every time I would post that no one drained that pond, it just dried up, lol.

And yet the claim was always that I was the one with the agenda!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #561 on: May 13, 2010, 11:05:30 PM »

I agree about Max....shame on them.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #562 on: May 13, 2010, 11:07:41 PM »

I agree about Max....shame on them.

Me too...

Thanks msmarple and Rob!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #563 on: May 13, 2010, 11:08:21 PM »

Marriage Ref on NBC just gave a trip to Aruba - Marriott Hotel as a gift for contestants....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #564 on: May 13, 2010, 11:09:27 PM »

http://www.vheadline.com/readnews.asp?id=91710

Published: Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Bylined to: Patrick J. O'Donoghue

Aruba and Venezuela rekindle talks to improve contact and cooperation

VHeadline News Editor Patrick J. O'Donoghue reports: Aruba and Venezuela have decided to restore relations and for that reason both countries have entered into joint discussions to improve contact and cooperation.

The tiny island of Aruba lies 27 kilometers north of western Venezuela's Falcon State and belongs still to the Netherlands.

What are seen as initial talks are taking place between Prime Minister Mike Eman and Venezuelan consul general, Javier Arias Fuenmayor.

The Venezuelan Communications & Information (MinCi) Ministry has not gone into details about matters discussed except to say they covered a lot of ground and were on "matters of common interest."

The news report hacked the usual line of "mutual valuation and recognition between peoples," stressing the importance of regional integration.

One of the key issues undoubtedly revolved around strained relations between the Dutch government and President Chavez after the latter accused Aruba and the Dutch government of allowing US military free range with facilities for an airbase under the forward operations location agreement.

President Chavez views US presence on the island under the guise of narcotics control as a direct threat to Venezuela in espionage and possible military incursions.

Eman recently attended the swearing in of the new Costa Rican President, Laura Chinchilla-Miranda in San Jose where he had meetings with individual visiting Presidents.

Venezuelan Foreign Minister for Latin America and the Caribbean, Francisco Arias Cardenas was one of the first people Eman met at the Venezuelan Embassy in San Jose. The meeting is seen as a PR exercise to demonstrate good relations.

The meeting with Colombian President Alvaro Uribe has been judged to be more substantial, given diplomatic links Uribe had forged with Aruba and the Netherlands.

From the meeting it emerged that the Colombians have expressed interest in cooperating in the island's oil refinery via the Pacific Rubiales Energy Co. that supplies Canada with oil and natural gas.

Dutch Ambassador to Costa Rica, Matthijs van Bonzel accompanied Prime Minister Eman during his visit to the Venezuelan Embassy but is reported as not being present at Eman's meeting with Alvaro Uribe.

Patrick J. O'Donoghue
news.editor@vheadline.com

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #565 on: May 13, 2010, 11:22:35 PM »

http://www.vheadline.com/readnews.asp?id=91710

Published: Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Bylined to: Patrick J. O'Donoghue

Aruba and Venezuela rekindle talks to improve contact and cooperation

VHeadline News Editor Patrick J. O'Donoghue reports: Aruba and Venezuela have decided to restore relations and for that reason both countries have entered into joint discussions to improve contact and cooperation.

The tiny island of Aruba lies 27 kilometers north of western Venezuela's Falcon State and belongs still to the Netherlands.

What are seen as initial talks are taking place between Prime Minister Mike Eman and Venezuelan consul general, Javier Arias Fuenmayor.

The Venezuelan Communications & Information (MinCi) Ministry has not gone into details about matters discussed except to say they covered a lot of ground and were on "matters of common interest."

The news report hacked the usual line of "mutual valuation and recognition between peoples," stressing the importance of regional integration.

One of the key issues undoubtedly revolved around strained relations between the Dutch government and President Chavez after the latter accused Aruba and the Dutch government of allowing US military free range with facilities for an airbase under the forward operations location agreement.

President Chavez views US presence on the island under the guise of narcotics control as a direct threat to Venezuela in espionage and possible military incursions.

Eman recently attended the swearing in of the new Costa Rican President, Laura Chinchilla-Miranda in San Jose where he had meetings with individual visiting Presidents.

Venezuelan Foreign Minister for Latin America and the Caribbean, Francisco Arias Cardenas was one of the first people Eman met at the Venezuelan Embassy in San Jose. The meeting is seen as a PR exercise to demonstrate good relations.

The meeting with Colombian President Alvaro Uribe has been judged to be more substantial, given diplomatic links Uribe had forged with Aruba and the Netherlands.

From the meeting it emerged that the Colombians have expressed interest in cooperating in the island's oil refinery via the Pacific Rubiales Energy Co. that supplies Canada with oil and natural gas.

Dutch Ambassador to Costa Rica, Matthijs van Bonzel accompanied Prime Minister Eman during his visit to the Venezuelan Embassy but is reported as not being present at Eman's meeting with Alvaro Uribe.

Patrick J. O'Donoghue
news.editor@vheadline.com

Thanks, TM....Interesting to say the least.  hmmmm.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: May 13, 2010, 11:23:57 PM »

THE COIN

ANOMIMO AKA CAPSLOCKWIZARD

Now Aruban Prosecutor Says “Holloway case in ‘new phase” … New Phase of not Investigating

#27  Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:45 pm
We all know what the alleged perps did and now let see the other side of the million…a coin has two side

#41.  Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 1:48 am
I am a Logic Professor and I am telling you all that from both side of the coin there is events that do not compute and follows normal nature course.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/22/now-aruban-prosecutor-says-holloway-case-in-new-phase-new-phase-of-not-investigating/

Could it be the Gerold Dompig, Caps/Anonimo, Merian Ernest and the Persistence detective all be one.

+++++++

GEROLD DOMPIG

DIARIO Aruba
10/26/2005

ORANJESTAD(AAN): ... Dompig explains that the Task Force of Aruba, along with the government gave him the OK for him to go on the American live programs, but via telephone, for him to give the other side of the coin to what has happened and is happening with this case.

[translated by Getagrip]
Posted by Getagrip at 10/27/2005 10:52:00 AM

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_10_23_archive.html

MERIAN ERNEST

Rob
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3
« Reply #475 on: April 21, 2008, 06:51:42 PM »

Merian Ernest Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:23 pm Post subject: The florin

Although the coin has the orange's regal visage on one side if you flip it you will see who runs the show.

There are rules that need to be respected and laws that need to be obeyed. Heinlein was right. The downfall will be embarrassing.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg375816;topicseen#msg375816

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 -
« Reply #905 on: January 27, 2009, 08:14:12 PM »

Caps came to SM with his own theory of what had happened.  He sent copies of his theory to Dave, Tim, and the FBI.  He is a regular person like you and I who just happened to have a theory.  Klaas directed him to the Shango thread and we all decided to decypher Merian Ernest with his help because he is Aruban.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4434.msg647800#msg647800

THE DETECTIVE

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective˘s brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

Kyle Kingman:  I think he used his brother and gave us only the amount of information he felt we needed to come across the trap.

Kyle Kingman:  IF a key detective's brother knew the latitude the trap was disposed at or very near, then it's probable the detective knew the same.

Kyle Kingman:  Since the trap was only in 90ft of water and the detective knew about the latitude, did the Polis already know if it's location prior to the search?

Kyle Kingman:  The implications of this are tremendous. If true, it means that the early investigators knew where and how Natalee was disposed and it was kept secret and covered up.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: May 13, 2010, 11:25:57 PM »

Good Night All.

Janet
8:25 PM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: May 13, 2010, 11:30:01 PM »

I do find the Aruban delegation very interesting to say the least.Haven't we heard one of the names quite often or,is it just me?

No agreement with Petrobras yet     
Written by amigoe.com     
Tuesday, 27 April 2010 00:53

ORANJESTAD/RIO DE JANEIRO — Petrobras and Valero have not been able to conclude an agreement just yet.

However, the Brazilian oil company has left the doors open for cooperation with Valero.

The Minister of Finances, Utilities, Communication and Energy, Mike de Meza (AVP) announced this.

An Aruban delegation had left for Brazil last week to negotiate with Petrobras on a possible joint venture. Their visit was a result of a previous visit from the Dutch Minister of Foreign Affairs, Maxime Verhagen (CDA) to Brazil.

He had been there earlier this month for a trade mission and had informed Premier Mike Eman (AVP) afterwards that Petrobras was possibly interested in a joint venture.

Besides Minister De Meza, the Aruban delegation had consisted of his advisor Frank Hoevertzs, jurist Johan Sjiem-Fat, and AVP State-member Donny Rasmijn.

http://www.sxmislandtime.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=10359:no-agreement-with-petrobras-yet&catid=31:general&Itemid=76#s1

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: May 13, 2010, 11:34:41 PM »

Any thoughts?

IP organizations
Sjiem Fat & Carlo - Oranjestad, AuA - We are a law firm in Aruba the dutch ...
The firm is lead by Mr. Johan P. Sjiem fat & Mr. Antonio Carlo. our email ...

http://ipbulgaria.com/cgi-bin/e-cms/vis/vis.pl?s=001&p=0288&n=000038&g= - 235k - Cached

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: May 13, 2010, 11:39:24 PM »

Any thoughts?

IP organizations

http://ipbulgaria.com/cgi-bin/e-cms/vis/vis.pl?s=001&p=0288&n=000038&g= - 235k - Cached

Sjiem Fat & Carlo - Oranjestad, AuA - We are a law firm in Aruba the dutch West Indies, founded 50 years ago, by PV Sjiem Fat, we have a general law practice, but with an emphazis on Intellectual property law and corporate law. The firm is lead by Mr. Johan P. Sjiem fat &  Mr. Antonio Carlo. our email address is legal@abc

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: May 13, 2010, 11:43:44 PM »

Any thoughts?

IP organizations

Sjiem Fat & Carlo - Oranjestad, AuA - We are a law firm in Aruba the dutch West Indies, founded 50 years ago, by PV Sjiem Fat, we have a general law practice, but with an emphazis on Intellectual property law and corporate law. The firm is lead by Mr. Johan P. Sjiem fat &  Mr. Antonio Carlo. our email address is legal@abc

"Ultimo beach na Aruba mester keda di nos SAY NO TO RITZ CARLTON ...
The hotel's lawyer Johan Sjiem Fat confirmed that the Marriott wants that indeed
. But this is not new, besides it is part of the commitments with the ...

http://ko-kr.facebook.com/posted.php?id=107933635893336&share_id=100431900001152&comments=1 - 84k - Cached

OIL,HOTELS AND,WASN'T PAULUS A PRACTICING ATTORNEY WITH THESE TWO?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: May 13, 2010, 11:45:06 PM »

THE INSURANCE SCAM?

ANOMINO AKA CAPLOCKWIZARD

Now Aruban Prosecutor Says “Holloway case in ‘new phase” … New Phase of not Investigating
Posted December 22, 2007 by Scared Monkeys

#22  Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:17 pm

IS IT THAT THIS IS ALL A FABRICATION FOR AN INSURANCE CLAIM AFTER 5 OR 10 YEARS?

Where the players are all connected and waiting for time to tick away to 2010.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/22/now-aruban-prosecutor-says-holloway-case-in-new-phase-new-phase-of-not-investigating/

GEROLD DOMPIG

DIARIO Aruba
10/26/2005

This because a case such as Natalee’s has different scenarios. One scenario is that a person killed Natalee, or for whatever reason she is no longer living.

Another scenario is that she is alive, but everything in the case is a ‘set up’, to profit in one way or another.

One possibility for example is that they said she is deceased, and they can collect the life insurance money, while in reality she is not deceased, but another way is that with collecting funds from people with good intentions that send money for the fund and the family enriches themselves.

If the mother gives information about how much money there is and how much money she is spending, he has no problem with this. However, if the mother has everything secret, this becomes part of the investigation because it puts the case in a different light.

[translated by Getagrip]
Posted by Getagrip at 10/27/2005 10:52:00 AM

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_10_23_archive.html

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: May 13, 2010, 11:48:56 PM »

Wonder if there is any relations to Johan?

jul - Korps Politie Suriname
De politie heeft het lijk van de 26-jarige Johan Oehlers te Meerzorg opgevist.
..... Sonny Sjiem Fat, ex-directeur van verzekeringsmaatschappij Fatum, ...

http://www.korps-politie-suriname.com/nieuws/nieuwsbronnen%20nationaal/archief%20nieuwsbronnen%20nationaal/2007/2007-07-nieuwsbronnen/2007-07-nieuwsbronnen.htm - 646k - Cached

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: May 13, 2010, 11:50:15 PM »

You Monkey's probably already know this stuff!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: May 14, 2010, 12:04:18 AM »

Any thoughts?

IP organizations

http://www.sjiemfat.com/firm.html

Funny but it no longer mentions Carlo?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: May 14, 2010, 12:09:24 AM »

Any thoughts?

IP organizations

Lawyers, Aruba / Yellowpages-Caribbean.com
Law Offices Sjiem Fat & Carlo Address: J.G. Emanstraat 49-A Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 248. Phone: (297) 582-1255 / (297) 583-4872 / (297) 582-2414 ...

http://www.yellowpages-caribbean.com/result.cfm/Aruba/category/Lawyers/ - 161k - Cached

Aruba Business Guide - Accountants, Doktors, Pharmacies, Lawyers ...
Fax: 5827349, Law Offices Sjiem Fat & Carlo Address: J G Emanstraat 49. Phone:
5821255 / 5821281 / 5834872. Fax: 5831910

http://www.enjoyaruba.com/lawyers/index.htm - 40k - Cached

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: May 14, 2010, 12:10:37 AM »

Any thoughts?

IP organizations

Looks like his Facebook (Johan Sjiem Fat)

http://www.facebook.com/people/John-Eloy-M-Arends/1483694699#!/profile.php?id=665194023&ref=sgm

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: May 14, 2010, 12:11:36 AM »

Thanks Klaas.Interesting!Maybe they were together long ago but,I find it interesting to say the least.Was just looking at different stuff..... an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: May 14, 2010, 12:17:30 AM »

KTF - the current website has no mention of Antonio Carlo nor does Antonio Carlo mention being part of this law office on his Facebook (Antonio's). 

What am I missing about this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.