March 28, 2024, 04:27:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 - 6/2/10  (Read 706851 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: May 14, 2010, 04:07:18 PM »

CAPSLOCKWIZARD AKA ANONIMO AKA STUART AKA DISETTI

1.  CAPSLOCKWIZARD

CapsLockWizard - December 20, 2007 - January 16, 2008 (SM Front Page)
CapsLockWizard - January 18, 2008 - January 2, 2009 (SM forum)

2.  ANONIMO

Anonimo - December 22, 2007 - December 23, 2007 (SM Front Page)

DO NOT COMPUTE

Now Aruban Prosecutor Says “Holloway case in ‘new phase” … New Phase of not Investigating
Posted December 22, 2007 by Scared Monkeys

41.Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 1:48 am

I am a Logic Professor and I am telling you all that from both side of the coin there is events that do not compute and follows normal nature course. ....

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/22/now-aruban-prosecutor-says-holloway-case-in-new-phase-new-phase-of-not-investigating/

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru
« Reply #547 on: November 18, 2008, 01:43:06 PM »

I will say again...there was 2 cases mixed in to one. --->. to confuse the issue.

... cage (400lbs) to havy for 2 people "AND" to big for just a scull. "AND" area of he cage in the water too deep "AND" need a crane to lift it and to drop it. Do not compute with the available time-line to deal with a post mortum body.

MY research has notting to to with Jossy nor John Selvetty.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.msg547289#msg547289

3.  STUART

stuart - February 8, 2008 - April 25, 2009 (SM Forum)

RUBIKS CUBE

stuart
Rubiks Cube of evidence
« on: November 25, 2008, 04:28:09 PM
»

Each clue is a little square of a Rubik's cube, but only the green squares are valid, and they must all be moved to the same side of the cube to fit together into the real story.   We all know how hard it is to solve a Rubik's cube and get all the little squares to where the should go.  Just one red square with the greens (i.e. one false clue, mistaken eyewitness or lie) leads to a whole new false scenario and a whole different (but false) timeline.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4181.msg557345#msg557345

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2
« Reply #894 on: April 03, 2008, 06:03:38 PM »

now from that group, who was arrested and interviewed, and let see if there was a Minister ever been question. remeber the closer we get to the center the water ripple we will meet barbwires. but like all barbwires, there are hols.  The Rubik Cube has 6 sides and 6 colors, I am still turning the cube and putting the color in the right places.

shango look on paper like a coloring page.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.msg370532#msg370532

4. DISETTI

DiSetti - April 22, 2009 - May 15, 2009 (SM Forum)

TO PROOF

DiSetti
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #816 4/16/09 -
« Reply #859 on: April 22, 2009, 01:27:49 PM »

indeed i don't know if it end as it should. but why now?? why after a small year since Thailand, back in NL?

does he need to proof something that we allready know or knew about him????

but dave, Natalee dad's, does he really went even under the mud? Sonar doesn't pick up things under the mud i think.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4854.msg778651#msg778651

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #789
« Reply #115 on: January 02, 2009, 06:17:45 AM »

Investigate, but never assume and make thing up or cut and paste and reassamble what people said to proof your own view without knowing the real context in which that particular text was written or no even knowing what was the question to the origin of the text.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.100

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: May 14, 2010, 04:55:26 PM »

It's too bad Kyle didn't name the "detective with the brother who had a vision" who named the coordinate that lead them to the trap with DNA in it.

Janet, I have to admit the first time I read your supposition that the detective might have been Dompig I thought it was a guess very wide of the mark.

I'm starting to reconsider that first impression.  I do wish Kyle had named him to the Freebirds.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: May 14, 2010, 05:10:15 PM »

It's too bad Kyle didn't name the "detective with the brother who had a vision" who named the coordinate that lead them to the trap with DNA in it.

Janet, I have to admit the first time I read your supposition that the detective might have been Dompig I thought it was a guess very wide of the mark.

I'm starting to reconsider that first impression.  I do wish Kyle had named him to the Freebirds.

Lifesong

What is crystal clear from Kyle Kingman's own words ... no speculation needed ... the actions of John Silvetti encompassing the trap and its contents was at the very least betrayal of Natalee and her family ... betrayal big time.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #623 on: May 14, 2010, 05:46:08 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_72458.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Farewell to 'Friends Man "

May 14, 2010, 14:54 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The unexpected death of police officer Eric Zaandam (57) last Wednesday has quite a few reactions. Premier Mike Eman (AVP) spoke of a great loss. His colleagues praised him primarily as' friends man.

A large number of people, including many officers, went to the hospital where Zaandam since Tuesday after he was at work had had a stroke. Doctors tried medications to stop the bleeding, but despite Zaandam died Wednesday morning.

Police Funeral
Zaandam We now know that next Tuesday with all honors is dug. He gets a police funeral procession which goes through several police checkpoints where Zaandam worked. The Corps also expects police officers from abroad, including from Curacao, St. Maarten and Suriname. According to outgoing chief of police Peter de Witte is also on the border Zaandam fact well known, because for years he was head of delegation of the Kingdom Games. Eman Prime Minister and Justice Arthur Dower (AVP) said that the death of Zaandam not only a great loss for the family, but also for the police. Zaandam worked nearly 40 years when he started his career in Curacao. In Aruba, he has over 20 years for the union and was long chairman of Police Federation SPA. "Zaandam was known for his great enthusiasm and optimism. He was always ready to protect the interests of his colleagues to defend. Why he enjoyed so much confidence as president of SPA, "said Eman. According to the Zaandam Dower is driving the police union is not always easy for me. "But he continued to persevere and it is amazing what he has achieved."

Ex-Commissioner Ronny Bernadina says the additional hurt that he has "disappeared without him of his pension could enjoy." Bernadina, among others at the hands of Zaandam , police chief was talking about him as a "strong person in loud words" defended the interests of agents.

Retirement
colleague and good friend Ricardo Muller Zaandam praised especially for his endless willingness to help people. "Not only colleagues, but also his friend and family. He always wanted to do good for others. "Muller pulled years Zaandam country actively in the trade union. "We've been through a lot together. But Eric was always cheerful. "

The current union president of SPA, Guillfred Besaril, says that the news of the death of him during a union meeting Zaandam reached. "We have immediately aborted and I immediately went to the hospital." He also speaks of a great loss for the corps. Besaril says that over the years has a "proven fact" that police officers do not get their pensions. "There is talk of raising the retirement age, but that should be considered a profession. Because we reach this age now do not. "

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: May 14, 2010, 05:50:27 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_72456.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Three years in prison for fraud one million Valero

May 14, 2010, 14:52 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The two of more than 5 million by Valero has darkened, on Wednesday sentenced to three years imprisonment. The Public Prosecutor (OM) had demanded four years in prison. Former DA worker and contractor invoices Valero IB made for goods and services that were never delivered. Valero paid the money, landed on the bank account of the contractor. This criminal activity was continued two years. K. Employee Maintenance works in the department of the refinery. B. Contractor has a company that specializes in the supply and installation of electronic equipment. Valero is now considering a civil lawsuit to recover misappropriated funds.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: May 14, 2010, 05:52:58 PM »

Zaandam's obit

I squinted ... too lazy to get my specs ...and I believed there is a "Stanley" amongst the survivors.

Now that it has been confirmed that "Eric" and "Stanley" are not the same person ... it would be interesting to know what the relationship.

Janet

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: May 14, 2010, 06:37:05 PM »

Lifesong

What is crystal clear from Kyle Kingman's own words ... no speculation needed ... the actions of John Silvetti encompassing the trap and its contents was at the very least betrayal of Natalee and her family ... betrayal big time.

Janet

It occurs to me that it was Dompig that told Dave Holloway and Tim Miller that they didn't need to search on land anymore, they needed to look in the ocean.  What did he say, 3 to 5 miles out?  I can't remember off the top of my head.

Anyway, it makes sense to me that Dave could have had Dompig on the list of people to be contacted upon the search team's arrival in Aruba to see what he had to say about where best to search.

I just wonder (pure conjecture - no proof whatsoever) if Dompig claimed he told Dave to search in the ocean because his brother had a vision.  I don't even know if Dompig has a brother, can't imagine he doesn't though with all those relatives.

The only circumstantial evidence supporting this theory, imo, is the early arrival of these "brothers" on the scene.

12-18-2007
The ocean search begins

Shortly before Christmas
Kyle Kingman:  "While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case. He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee’s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective's brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.”

** On the other hand, it doesn't make a lot of sense for Dompig and/or his relatives to actually help find Natalee while they are also causing distractions with the pond.

12/20/2007
Capslockwizard registers at SM

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: May 14, 2010, 07:14:47 PM »

Lifesong

Janet

It occurs to me that it was Dompig that told Dave Holloway and Tim Miller that they didn't need to search on land anymore, they needed to look in the ocean.  What did he say, 3 to 5 miles out?  I can't remember off the top of my head.

Anyway, it makes sense to me that Dave could have had Dompig on the list of people to be contacted upon the search team's arrival in Aruba to see what he had to say about where best to search.

I just wonder (pure conjecture - no proof whatsoever) if Dompig claimed he told Dave to search in the ocean because his brother had a vision.  I don't even know if Dompig has a brother, can't imagine he doesn't though with all those relatives.

The only circumstantial evidence supporting this theory, imo, is the early arrival of these "brothers" on the scene.

12-18-2007
The ocean search begins

Shortly before Christmas
Kyle Kingman:  "While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case. He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee’s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective's brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.”

** On the other hand, it doesn't make a lot of sense for Dompig and/or his relatives to actually help find Natalee while they are also causing distractions with the pond.

12/20/2007

Lovesong

Could it be that Dompig, Mos, Richardson and Silvetti did not anticipate the clarity of the December 29, 2007 ROV image of the December 29, 2007?

Could it be that Dompig, Mos, Richardson and Silvetti did not anticipate Tim Millers call to Dave and Beth?

Could it be that Dompig, Mos, Richardson and Silvetti did not anticipate Dateline filming the images of December 30, 2007 visual dive over Kyle Kingman's shoulder?

Could it that downplaying what Tim Miller, Dateline and Kyle Kingman were convinced they saw in the the ROV footage and creating distractions was where it was at?  In others words ... damage control.  BINGO!  There is the Nicaragua  lead that involves Tim Miller and Dave Holloway.  BINGO!  The pond diversion is the focus. 

Kyle Kingman shares in his own words that the Dateline footage was a problem for the coverup team.  Apparently ... Dateline could not be prevented from using it in the special because the Aruban divers following the December 30, 2007 visual dive had declared that the contents of the cage were not case significant.

IMO
(Edit-Fix typo per Janet.  MB)

Janet
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 07:35:51 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: May 14, 2010, 07:19:17 PM »

SELF-EDIT

the Nicarrgo lead s/b the Nicaragua lead

(Fixed.  MB)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 07:36:30 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: May 14, 2010, 07:27:59 PM »

12-18-2007
The ocean search begins

Shortly before Christmas

12/20/2007

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: May 14, 2010, 07:43:45 PM »

Lovesong

Could it be that Dompig, Mos, Richardson and Silvetti did not anticipate the clarity of the December 29, 2007 ROV image of the December 29, 2007?

Could it be that Dompig, Mos, Richardson and Silvetti did not anticipate Tim Millers call to Dave and Beth?

Could it be that Dompig, Mos, Richardson and Silvetti did not anticipate Dateline filming the images of December 30, 2007 visual dive over Kyle Kingman's shoulder?

Could it that downplaying what Tim Miller, Dateline and Kyle Kingman were convinced they saw in the the ROV footage and creating distractions was where it was at?  In others words ... damage control.

BINGO!  There is the Nicarrgo lead that involves Tim Miller and Dave Holloway.

BINGO!  The pond diversion is the focus

Kyle Kingman shares in his own words that the Dateline footage was a problem for the coverup team.  Apparently ... Dateline could not be prevented from using it in the special because the Aruban divers following the December 30, 2007 visual dive had declared that the contents of the cage were not case significant.

IMO

Janet

BINGO!  The Range Rover "confession" diversion happened.  The trap was no longer an issue.

IMO

Janet

++++++++

THE COMPLETE STORY
How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

Joran phones a person named ‘Daury’ who is half Dutch and half Aruban. A couple of other times Joran talks about the fact that he was helped by several other people that night.  Daury has a boat docked in front of the hotel in which he takes cruise tourists on ‘tubes’ and ‘bananas’.  Daury came instantly to Joran and together they quickly declared that Natalee was in fact dead.

Together they carried the girl from the beach into Daury’s boat. Daury tells Joran to walk home. He, the friend, takes off onto the ocean where he throws Natalee’s body out of the boat into the sea.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: May 14, 2010, 07:50:05 PM »

Lifesong

Janet

12-18-2007
The ocean search begins

Shortly before Christmas

12/20/2007

Lovesong

Could it that downplaying what Tim Miller, Dateline and Kyle Kingman were convinced they saw in the the ROV footage and creating distractions was where it was at?  In others words ... damage control.  BINGO!  There is the Nicarrgo lead that involves Tim Miller and Dave Holloway.  BINGO!  The pond diversion is the focus. 

IMO

Janet

Two things...

First, it does seem to me that Silvetti would have been well acquainted with the ROV's imaging capabilities and the quality of the images it could obtain.  I wouldn't think though, that he would have had much say in what Dompig said or did.

Second, why even give a coordinate at all?  It just wasn't necessary to do!  Kyle says they were contacted by the Detective, not the other way around...still, why give any coordinate - let alone the right coordinate at that? 

If it was Dompig, and he was determined to give a coordinate for some reason I can't fathom, and he knew Natalee was in that trap - he could have/would have given (had his brother give?) a purposely way-off target coordinate. 

The points you've made about the after-the-fact distractions are good ones.  I still don't think giving them the real location and expecting them not to find anything makes much sense.  Though not much about anything on Aruba makes sense.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: May 14, 2010, 07:55:55 PM »

BINGO!  The Range Rover "confession" diversion happened.  The trap was no longer an issue.

IMO

Janet

++++++++

THE COMPLETE STORY

Joran phones a person named ‘Daury’ who is half Dutch and half Aruban. A couple of other times Joran talks about the fact that he was helped by several other people that night.  Daury has a boat docked in front of the hotel in which he takes cruise tourists on ‘tubes’ and ‘bananas’.  Daury came instantly to Joran and together they quickly declared that Natalee was in fact dead.

Together they carried the girl from the beach into Daury’s boat. Daury tells Joran to walk home. He, the friend, takes off onto the ocean where he throws Natalee’s body out of the boat into the sea.

That I have to disagree with.  I think Beth would disagree with it as well.

JMO and only MO.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: May 14, 2010, 09:00:04 PM »

IMO

Janet

++++++++

THE COMPLETE STORY

JMO and only MO.
I disagree as well.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: May 14, 2010, 09:13:21 PM »

IMO

Janet

++++++++

THE COMPLETE STORY

JMO and only MO.
I disagree as well.

Me too!!!   

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: May 14, 2010, 09:58:09 PM »

IMO

Janet

++++++++

THE COMPLETE STORY

JMO and only MO.
I disagree as well.

Me too!!!   

Me also.   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: May 14, 2010, 10:19:39 PM »

IMO

Janet

++++++++

THE COMPLETE STORY

JMO and only MO.
I disagree as well.

Me too!!!   

Me also.   

And me 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: May 14, 2010, 10:29:35 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/17691-varios-detencion-y-basta-droga-confisca-na-aruba.html

Varios detencion y basta droga confisca na Aruba
Thursday, 13 May 2010 14:41
xtc
E departamento di seccion crimen organiza di cuerpo policial ta bolbe score e siman aki. 24ora.com tabata sigui e movecion di e agentenan di cerca. A haya coperacion pero na mes momento a pidi pa keda riba un distancia y wanta e noticia te ora haci tur detencion. E caso aki ta di un grupo di traficador di droga entre Hulanda y Aruba. Un cantidad di mas cu 1000 pildo di XTC a yega Aruba scondi den productonan cu tabata bin via postkantoor for di Hulanda. Den Postkantoor tabata tin un hoben cu lo tabata yuda esnan den droga tambe. Na pia di trabao el a keda deteni. Prome cu a detene a drenta tres cas na es momento. Team di aresto a sorpresa e hendenan aki den nan sonjo. Na Aruba tin cuater detencion y ademas di un cantidad grandi di pildo a logra haya tambe masha hopi otro tipo di droga. Basta Euro a keda confisca mescos a haci uso di e cacho anti droga pa por a busca pa droga, arma y placa. E departamento di seccion crimen organiza a haya yudanza tambe di otro recherchenan pa por a haci e accion na tur tres cas na mes momento. Pabien SGC cu boso trabao. Na Hulanda a keda di detene hende tambe pa cu e caso aki mirando cu e pildonan di XTC tabata bin manera semper di Hulanda.

Not sure what the above SGC is but Steve Croes is Steve Gregory Croes

http://www.diario.aw/2010/05/varios-detencion-y-riba-1000-pildora-di-ecstasy-confisca/

Spanish translation:

Riba 1000 several arrests and confiscated Ecstasy Pill Di.

Publication: Diabierna, 14 Mei 2010. Category: Police

SGC Network Kibra ta di Hulanda and drug use among Aruba.

Tambe ta di Trahador be Postkantoor

Oranjestad (AAN): E department di (SGC) Organized Crime Section to another world Baho golpi dal strong. A dismantled a drug trafficking between Hulanda cu di Aruba. A case cu tabata Worde investigates some tempo caba pa pa and department mentions. Pa cu bisa cuminsa by

1000 to have riba di Ecstasy pill (known as XTC).

E aki tabata yega Aruba drugs via post. Den Postkantoor esnan Baho world tabata tin di nan tabata contact and out and caha Assyrian and drug cu na scondi an easier way. Esey sosode no cu tabata cu ta authority controlled by guarantee. Journal aki pa tin e news but someday caba riba di request SGC month pa tene awe will not strobe research.

Na Aruba place in total quaternary tuma di detention which local Hende ta tur. Give a simultaneous action and anti-drug team Recherche di pa reinforced to another coleganan Recherche bay over cas na na Drenthe 3 months time. E team di Aresto to E entradanan aki. Na and three Casner A to E average and three detencionnan na pia di trabao to stop and boei trahador bay cu e di postkantoor. Aki for di papia Awor enough drug. Different kind enough Tambe di drug and Euro to confiscate looking keda aki cu ta di a network is Unda and famous pill Ecstasy (XTC) blessing Hulanda tabata na Aruba Drenthe group via e aki.

SGC cas Tur cu tabata paba di brug Drenthe. Tambe and anti drug cacho di polis tabata den e buskeda swathed pa drug and plaque. For font bon di bisa cu ta no more detention rule aki den e case. Sigur ta na Hulanda authority after isa di di e track ta cu Tambe di parti e network form di haci drugs and arrest soon. Bon trabao di cu anti-drug authority and target den tin aki cu trabao enough different walk and caso di Hopi drug arrest.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: May 14, 2010, 11:16:35 PM »

Thanks TM!  I figured it was a department or something but I have to admit, I fully expect to see Steve Croes name tied to a drug bust some day.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: May 15, 2010, 12:15:17 AM »

IMO

Janet

++++++++

THE COMPLETE STORY

JMO and only MO.
I disagree as well.

Me too!!!   

Me also.   

And me 

Me, too!   

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.