April 19, 2024, 06:20:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 - 6/2/10  (Read 709917 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #640 on: May 15, 2010, 12:16:07 AM »

Thanks TM!  I figured it was a department or something but I have to admit, I fully expect to see Steve Croes name tied to a drug bust some day.

Me too.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: May 15, 2010, 12:25:14 AM »

It's too bad Kyle didn't name the "detective with the brother who had a vision" who named the coordinate that lead them to the trap with DNA in it.

Janet, I have to admit the first time I read your supposition that the detective might have been Dompig I thought it was a guess very wide of the mark.

I'm starting to reconsider that first impression.  I do wish Kyle had named him to the Freebirds.

Lifesong

What is crystal clear from Kyle Kingman's own words ... no speculation needed ... the actions of John Silvetti encompassing the trap and its contents was at the very least betrayal of Natalee and her family ... betrayal big time.

Janet

It occurs to me that it was Dompig that told Dave Holloway and Tim Miller that they didn't need to search on land anymore, they needed to look in the ocean.  What did he say, 3 to 5 miles out?  I can't remember off the top of my head.

Anyway, it makes sense to me that Dave could have had Dompig on the list of people to be contacted upon the search team's arrival in Aruba to see what he had to say about where best to search.

I just wonder (pure conjecture - no proof whatsoever) if Dompig claimed he told Dave to search in the ocean because his brother had a vision.  I don't even know if Dompig has a brother, can't imagine he doesn't though with all those relatives.

The only circumstantial evidence supporting this theory, imo, is the early arrival of these "brothers" on the scene.

12-18-2007
The ocean search begins

Shortly before Christmas
Kyle Kingman:  "While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case. He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee’s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective's brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.”

** On the other hand, it doesn't make a lot of sense for Dompig and/or his relatives to actually help find Natalee while they are also causing distractions with the pond.

12/20/2007
Capslockwizard registers at SM

I believe at one time there was quite a bit discussed that this detective could well be Clyde Burke?

But if ALE had the exact co-ordinates, they could have removed the contents of the trap at any time.  This is another reason that I have always doubted that the contents were Natalee.  Why would they leave so much to chance like that?  ALE had no way of knowing that the crew of the Persistence  wouldn't remove the contents in the dead of night some time.  This has never made any sense to me whatsoever.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: May 15, 2010, 12:34:39 AM »

Thanks TM!  I figured it was a department or something but I have to admit, I fully expect to see Steve Croes name tied to a drug bust some day.

Me too.  

A nice, clean-cut guy like Steve?  J/K!  I've always wondered if that was why he was so quick to get involved in Natalee's disappearance and volunteer to lie for them in the first place.  If he doesn't supply drugs along with his DJ service, something tells me he just might know where to put his grubby hands on some in a hurry if need be.  His sticking his nose in things right off the bat is far from normal behavior.  Most people run the other way when something goes horrible wrong like this.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: May 15, 2010, 01:45:47 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #644 on: May 15, 2010, 02:08:27 AM »

We know what we know, and believe what we want to believe....but don't know what we don't know....
What we know: Natalee was last seen leaving with urine and k2.....Natalee hasn't been seen since.
What we believe: urine was the last person with Natalee and Natalee is dead.
What we believe: Coordinated coverup by perps/ale/disinformation crew/ahata.
What some (most) of us believe: urine revealed that he disposed of Natalee in the Rover tapes to Patrick.
What some (most) of us believe: Natalee's remains were in the trap.
What some (most) of us believe: Persistence principals were 'bought' (payoffs, employments, contracts, etc) into the coverup that continues to deny Justice for Natalee.
What we believe: urine is a sociopath and will make up any lie to see if it sticks to the wall.
What we believe: Peter D Vies is a world famous crime reporter and prides himself on his ability to out the perps even after law enforcement is unable to close the deal.
What we believe: After the taped confession by urine to Patrick in the Rover, Beth believes urine gave her reasons positive that he was with Natalee when she died (description of seizures that are tied back to ale asking at beginning about whether or not Natalee had seizures).
What we don't know: Did urine and Patrick pull one over on Peter D Vies and Beth?

urine the sociopath made many statements and it is not hard for me to believe he floated a "Natalee had seizures and died" scenario to ale in the early days (resulting in Beth and Jug being questioned about seizures) and then incorporated that into the Rover "confession".
I believe Peter D Vies and Beth embraced the Rover confession for similar reasons (solving the crime and the start of closure, respectively).
We want to believe....but we don't know......

I want to believe that proves he was with Natalee and I still want urine prosecuted for his crimes against Natalee, along with k2/ale/oe/coverup crew/persistence traitors....

But above that....

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: May 15, 2010, 07:38:15 AM »

BINGO!  The Range Rover "confession" diversion happened.  The trap was no longer an issue.

IMO

Janet

++++++++

THE COMPLETE STORY
How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

Joran phones a person named ‘Daury’ who is half Dutch and half Aruban. A couple of other times Joran talks about the fact that he was helped by several other people that night.  Daury has a boat docked in front of the hotel in which he takes cruise tourists on ‘tubes’ and ‘bananas’.  Daury came instantly to Joran and together they quickly declared that Natalee was in fact dead.

Together they carried the girl from the beach into Daury’s boat. Daury tells Joran to walk home. He, the friend, takes off onto the ocean where he throws Natalee’s body out of the boat into the sea.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

That I have to disagree with.  I think Beth would disagree with it as well.

JMO and only MO.
I disagree as well.

Me too!!!   

Me also.   

And me 

Me, too!   

Me, too.

I believe Joran did not know he was being taped.  I don't believe he necessarily told the whole truth but I believe it to have more truth than when he knows he's being taped.

Peter R. has had years to make his reputation.  All the Dutch posters sang his praises until he nailed Joran.  He's done more than any other investigator or journalist.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: May 15, 2010, 08:33:31 AM »

We know what we know, and believe what we want to believe....but don't know what we don't know....
What we know: Natalee was last seen leaving with urine and k2.....Natalee hasn't been seen since.
What some (most) of us believe: urine revealed that he disposed of Natalee in the Rover tapes to Patrick.
What some (most) of us believe: Persistence principals were 'bought' (payoffs, employments, contracts, etc) into the coverup that continues to deny Justice for Natalee.
What we believe: urine is a sociopath and will make up any lie to see if it sticks to the wall.
What we believe: Peter D Vies is a world famous crime reporter and prides himself on his ability to out the perps even after law enforcement is unable to close the deal.
What we believe: After the taped confession by urine to Patrick in the Rover, Beth believes urine gave her reasons positive that he was with Natalee when she died (description of seizures that are tied back to ale asking at beginning about whether or not Natalee had seizures).
What we don't know: Did urine and Patrick pull one over on Peter D Vies and Beth? (but, MOST of us don't believe)

urine the sociopath made many statements and it is not hard for me to believe he floated a "Natalee had seizures and died" scenario to ale in the early days (resulting in Beth and Jug being questioned about seizures) and then incorporated that into the Rover "confession".
I believe Peter D Vies and Beth embraced the Rover confession for similar reasons (solving the crime and the start of closure, respectively).

I want to believe that proves he was with Natalee and I still want urine prosecuted for his crimes against Natalee, along with k2/ale/oe/coverup crew/persistence traitors....

But above that....

Actually, we don't KNOW anything --- but MOST of us agree on MOST things. -JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: May 15, 2010, 09:51:13 AM »

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/vt-police-revive-search-for-brianna-maitland-missing-since-2004/19471657

CRIME

Vt. Police Revive Search for Girl Missing Since 2004

Updated: 18 hours 6 minutes ago

David Lohr
Contributor

(May 10) -- Investigators in Vermont launched a ground search today in a renewed effort to locate Brianna Maitland, whose baffling disappearance six years ago sparked national media attention.

The new sweep, which focuses on an area not previously searched, was prompted by information that authorities received "as part of the ongoing investigation," Sgt. Tara Thomas, public information officer for the Vermont State Police, told AOL News.

Brianna Maitland
Vermont police have renewed a search for Brianna Maitland, who has been missing since 2004.

Police have said there is a strong possibility that Maitland, who was 17 when she vanished, was the victim of foul play.

Dozens of searchers, including crime scene technicians and search and rescue personnel, are concentrating today on an area along Prive Hill Road in Richford. The location is a few miles from where Maitland is believed to have gone missing, Thomas said.

Maitland was last seen at approximately 11:20 p.m. on March 19, 2004, as she was finishing her shift as a dishwasher at the Black Lantern Inn in Montgomery.

The following day, Maitland's car, a green 1985 Oldsmobile 88, was found backed into a barn at an abandoned farmhouse on Route 118, roughly one mile from the Black Lantern Inn. The keys were missing, but two uncashed paychecks were on the front seat, and other miscellaneous belongings were found strewn on the ground around the car.

During a search of the area, investigators found a gun and drug paraphernalia inside the farmhouse, which had stood vacant for roughly six years.

According to the Cue Center for Missing Persons, it was not the first time investigators been to the farmhouse. In 1986, Myron and Harry Dutchburn, two brothers who lived at the home, were brutally beaten and robbed. The brothers were later placed in a nursing home due to their injuries. The crime remains unsolved.

More than 500 police officers and volunteers searched the woods around the farmhouse, but found no further signs of the missing teen.

Vermont State Police Capt. Glenn Hall said there is "no evidence" to indicate that Maitland had vanished on her own accord. On the day of her disappearance, she had passed her General Equivalency Diploma exam and was making plans to enroll in college.

Authorities thought they got a break in the case in October 2007, when a weathered pair of blue jeans was found in a wooded area not far from where Maitland went missing. Her parents told police they were the same brand and style their daughter would have worn. But state police technicians were unable to collect enough DNA from the jeans to determine if they were hers.

Maitland's parents, Bruce and Kellie Maitland, were unavailable for comment today. Both have been critical of the investigation in the past, especially when police decided to block a potential search by Texas EquuSearch, a missing-persons search and recovery group that has been involved with several high-profile cases, including that of Natalee Holloway in Aruba.

Investigators did not comment publicly on that decision, other than to say they were still following up on leads.

"I wish that no other parents would have to suffer what my husband and I have been through," Kellie Maitland said in a 2008 statement to the media. "I wish that somehow this whole thing could have been prevented."

According to Thomas, Maitland's parents, who now reside in New York, are believed to be en route to Vermont today. It is not yet known if they will be making a statement to the media.

As of late afternoon today, Thomas said it is too soon to determine how long the search will continue. "It all depends on whether we find anything," she said.

According to a state police press release issued today, the Maitland family is offering a $20,000 reward for information, which includes $10,000 for anyone who can identify where Brianna is and $10,000 for anyone with information leading to the arrest of the person or persons responsible for her disappearance. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Vermont State Police at 802-524-5993.

Filed under: Nation, Crime

------------------------------------
Another article about the search, apparently it didn't turn up anything...

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/article/20100510/NEWS02/100510010/Search-finds-no-clues-in-Brianna-Maitland-s-disappearance

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: May 15, 2010, 10:23:33 AM »

Lifesong

All I am saying is that three events that happened in January, 2007 that took the focus off of the possibility that Natalee Holloway's remains were in that trap ... remains recovered unchalleged by Aruban divers on January 7, 2008.

1.  The Nicaragua lead
2.  The Pond Witness
3.  The Range Rover confession

IMO

Janet

+++++++

THE COMPLETE STORY

Joran phones a person named ‘Daury’ who is half Dutch and half Aruban. A couple of other times Joran talks about the fact that he was helped by several other people that night.  Daury has a boat docked in front of the hotel in which he takes cruise tourists on ‘tubes’ and ‘bananas’.  Daury came instantly to Joran and together they quickly declared that Natalee was in fact dead.

Together they carried the girl from the beach into Daury’s boat. Daury tells Joran to walk home. He, the friend, takes off onto the ocean where he throws Natalee’s body out of the boat into the sea.

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
"10 days before the announcement of the DeVries tapes I met Mos downtown in public"  During this time, I was eagerly waiting for results from the Jan-7th trap samples. I expected him to know something by then. When we met, he asked me how I was doing and he said that he was suprised that I was still in Aruba. After some small talk back and forth, he asked when I was leaving. I flipped the question around on him, asking, "Hans, you tell me. When am I going home?" With that, he hesitated. It was clear to me that he knew something big that we didn't. I picked up on this and looked right into his eyes and asked him "Hans, between you and I, when will my family see me again?" He looked around for anyone watching or listening, leaned forward and said into my ear: "ten days". He then turned and walked away without saying another word.

I had no idea what 10 days meant at the time, but it meant something big was going to happen. I had assumed it related to the trap and it's contents, but couldn't prove anything. Well, 10 days later the announcement was made about the existence of the land rover tapes. I was really confused and didn't know what to feel. I honestly was a little dissapointed that the 10 days was about the confession tapes.

Credit: Kermit

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: May 15, 2010, 10:29:44 AM »

What we don't know: Did urine and Patrick pull one over on Peter D Vies and Beth?

But above that....

Good Morning billb

Speculation is where it is at based on what is out there until we have all the answers.

Personally ... I do not believe that Patrick Vander Eem was in on any conspiracy.  I would not let this guy in on any secret.

I hope your day is good.

Janet
7:25 AM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #650 on: May 15, 2010, 12:05:34 PM »

But above that....

Good Morning billb

Speculation is where it is at based on what is out there until we have all the answers.

Personally ... I do not believe that Patrick Vander Eem was in on any conspiracy.  I would not let this guy in on any secret.

I hope your day is good.

Janet
Good morning to you Janet.
It is a good day.....I hope it is for all Good monkeys.......
Off with the bride to visit our youngest daughter at her Chi Omega hosted BBQ....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: May 15, 2010, 12:26:35 PM »

But above that....

Good Morning billb

I hope your day is good.

Janet

Good morning to you Janet.
It is a good day.....I hope it is for all Good monkeys.......
Off with the bride to visit our youngest daughter at her Chi Omega hosted BBQ....

billb

In the transcript of Patrick Vander Eems book DISPOSED ... he reveals that he was provided a list of questions to ask Joran in each of the rides including the final/extra ride which followed the meeting between Peter Devries and Aruban "the powers that be".  According to Patrick ... Hans Mos listened to the recordings of the first four rides and determined another "ride" was where it was at.

Hubby cleaned our BBQ yesterday and is purchasing the propane today.  I have to get my act into gear and do some shopping today.  Maybe steaks.  Maybe chicken.  Maybe pork.  Maybe hamburgers.  Decisions.  Decisions.

billb ...you have been blessed.  Have a fun day!  Capture all those memories with that trusty digital.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: May 15, 2010, 12:28:00 PM »

Klaas ... mods

Please delete post #651.  I messed up.

Thanks you.

Janet

Done
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 02:16:41 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: May 15, 2010, 05:37:58 PM »

What we don't know: Did urine and Patrick pull one over on Peter D Vies and Beth? (but, MOST of us don't believe)

But above that....

Actually, we don't KNOW anything --- but MOST of us agree on MOST things. -JMO

Hi, Wreck,

Yes, "MOST" but not ALL! 

It has never made any sense to me for ALE/Dompig to tell them to dive in that area and someone give them the exact coordinates if it was truly Natalee in the trap.  They would have retrieved the remains long before the dive crew arrived.  Wouldn't wait until they found and videoed them, etc.  They sure didn't have any trouble diving on the trap once they wanted to do that.

And since Aruba has jurisdiction over anything found in their waters, I'm not sure how they could be prevented from taking whatever they wanted.  Sure, I wish they had shared so we could KNOW for a fact but they didn't.  Maybe they did this so no one would still be looking for Natalee and would think her remains were in the trap and eerybody would quit looking anywhere else for them.

But all of that is beside the point for me because I believe JORAN is the culprit in Natalee's disappearance and for me , NO SLOOT, NO JUSTICE.  I can even see Joran acting alone and swimming out with Natalee's remains beyond the point where the current would take her away because that is the first story he was telling the next day when I believe he was still under the influence of alcohol and he had to be told to stop talking, etc.

But you are correct--we don't KNOW very much of anything for a fact.  And speculating does not make something a fact.

JMO but I do hope I am entitled to it without pages and pages attempting to discredit me for not being a part of "most".

PERSONA NON GRATA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: May 15, 2010, 09:01:49 PM »

For me,courage is being able to stand up for what you believe in,even in the face of MOST people believing the opposite.Just because a MAJORITY THINKS SO,DOESN'T MAKE IT SO!

DIALOGUE IS WHERE IT'S BEEN,WHERE IT'S AT,AND WHERE IT WILL ALWAYS BE......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: May 15, 2010, 09:47:02 PM »

Everyone is certainly welcome to their own opinion --- conversly, no one should be offended when and if we disagree! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: May 15, 2010, 09:58:39 PM »

BINGO!  The Range Rover "confession" diversion happened.  The trap was no longer an issue.

IMO

Janet

++++++++

THE COMPLETE STORY

That I have to disagree with.  I think Beth would disagree with it as well.

JMO and only MO.
I disagree as well.

Me too!!!   

Me also.   

And me 

I remain bloodied but unbowed.

Hey ... this stack is a keeper.

Good Night All.

Janet

++++++

A LITTLE PEACE

Just like a flower when winter begins
Just like a candle blown out in the wind
Just like a bird that can no longer fly
I'm feeling that way some times

But then as I'm falling, weighed down by the load
I picture a light at the end of the road
And closing my eyes I can see through the dark
The dream that is in my heart

Artist: Nicole

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: May 15, 2010, 10:45:00 PM »

http://www.coolaruba.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=39

Beach Volleyball tournament 5/2/2010

Steve Croes

For a minute I thought this could be Joran but zooming in I decided the hair is too wavy 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: May 15, 2010, 11:02:47 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_72420.php

Upper Chamber approves homo-marriage
12 Mei, 2010, 08:37 (GMT -04:00)

THE HAGUE — The Upper Chamber approved the introduction of abortion, euthanasia and the homo-marriage on the BES-Islands yesterday as well as a series of other laws that will become applicable when the islands become a part of the Netherlands. All laws were adopted without taking a vote.

By our correspondent
Otti Thomas

(snipped)

This will make them very happy  Monkey Devil!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: May 16, 2010, 12:05:20 AM »

It is my opinion that those of us that are still HERE after 5 years posting in this case are ALL seeking justice for Natalee.  Nothing less.  We may go about it in different ways but our goal is the same. 

BUMP 

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.