April 23, 2024, 07:28:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 - 6/2/10  (Read 710303 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: May 16, 2010, 07:53:32 PM »

Kermit

For the past hour ... I have been reading your Clyde Burke posts as well as your timelines and ... could not find a source which confirms that Clyde Burke was at that meeting along with Caps.  If both Caps and Clyde Burke were present ... there goes one of my theories that implies that these two and the detective's brother are one.

Kermit ... your research is amazing.  Thanks again.

Janet

++++++

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3
« Reply #1348 on: May 06, 2008, 03:06:59 AM »

Today withness talk to lawyer to see what is the hold-up, lawyer state every thing is OK and group are working on the case. ….

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379248#msg379248

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #803 2/25/09 -
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2009, 01:22:15 PM
»

Kyle Kingman:This witness wouldn't talk to police and would only talk to us at first through his lawyer.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4584.msg690628#msg690628

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 -
« Reply #901 on: December 17, 2008, 03:17:24 PM »

It was Clyde Burke that went to the meeting with Helen Lejuz

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4239.msg588188#msg588188

Kermit

EMAIL – CapsLockWizard:

“Yes, We did have the meeting today. It was a long meeting and we are all set to start the process of a permit to drain. Witness will gave statement to Lawyer (Helen), Lawyer will motion to drain the pond to OM. If Motion denied, will go to media and expose more dirt. John knows everything now and he will stay behind to help and protect. John state the cage was empty. it was full of these broken plastic bags that shows on the cam like skull, but he said to me it is the water doing tricks when picture was taken. He thinks also it is a postoffice. When I told him the story about the cage, he also understand now some things that he could not have question about. Like why is the Panter allways parked over the spot while there is notting anymore in he cage. The meeting end at 5:00 pm and was very good. About the Pipes. They will be checked. Also John thinks that the signs are there but need to drain the pond. Also Withness is 99% it was some one that came from the pond area that he saw, because it looks like a dutch man and was cover in mud from the chest down.”

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: May 16, 2010, 08:13:16 PM »

It does become complicated comes when you selfishly take a lover ... forsaking your committment to be faithful to another.

++++++

Kyle Kingmans - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman
:  ... Apparently the relationship between him (John), Mos, and the Polis is complicated.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: May 16, 2010, 08:20:40 PM »

Kermit

For the past hour ... I have been reading your Clyde Burke posts as well as your timelines and ... could not find a source which confirms that Clyde Burke was at that meeting along with Caps.  If both Caps and Clyde Burke were present ... there goes one of my theories that implies that these two and the detective's brother are one.

Kermit ... your research is amazing.  Thanks again.

Janet

++++++

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3
« Reply #1348 on: May 06, 2008, 03:06:59 AM »

Today withness talk to lawyer to see what is the hold-up, lawyer state every thing is OK and group are working on the case. ….

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379248#msg379248

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #803 2/25/09 -
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2009, 01:22:15 PM
»

Kyle Kingman:This witness wouldn't talk to police and would only talk to us at first through his lawyer.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4584.msg690628#msg690628

Kermit

It was Clyde Burke that went to the meeting with Helen Lejuz

Kermit

EMAIL – CapsLockWizard:

“Yes, We did have the meeting today. It was a long meeting and we are all set to start the process of a permit to drain. Witness will gave statement to Lawyer (Helen), Lawyer will motion to drain the pond to OM. If Motion denied, will go to media and expose more dirt. John knows everything now and he will stay behind to help and protect. John state the cage was empty. it was full of these broken plastic bags that shows on the cam like skull, but he said to me it is the water doing tricks when picture was taken. He thinks also it is a postoffice. When I told him the story about the cage, he also understand now some things that he could not have question about. Like why is the Panter allways parked over the spot while there is notting anymore in he cage. The meeting end at 5:00 pm and was very good. About the Pipes. They will be checked. Also John thinks that the signs are there but need to drain the pond. Also Withness is 99% it was some one that came from the pond area that he saw, because it looks like a dutch man and was cover in mud from the chest down.”

I am not Kermit.... but I think it is the post where Caps said ...me, J & W and C at the meeting.

That would be Caps, John Silvetti, the Witness and Clyde Burke.

Kermit can correct me if I am wrong.   

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: May 16, 2010, 08:23:20 PM »

Thank you Magnolia.

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: May 16, 2010, 09:22:35 PM »

Caps is/was 50 years old and he is the care giver for his father.
Caps brother works for immigration at the airport
Caps uncle is an attorney
Caps said he knows Clyde Burke very well and has worked closely with him on some things.

CAPS POSTED
my uncle is a Lawyer and He always talk abaout to have Roll duty.
/scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.2000

THIS IS WHERE CAPS MENTIONS CLYDE BURKE
My C.S.I Degree from the University of Cryptologic consist of Simian 101, Simian 102, and Strategic Cryptology science given by Prof. Clyde Burk.

THEN later he posts ABOUT BEING WITH DETECTIVES ON A CASE

CAPS:

The detectives knew the motel's owner, so we drove by his home. We were hoping he would be there so we could talk to him. We were in an unmarked car with heavily tinted windows and a regular license plate that was rotated out frequently so as not to be recognizable. He was not at home, but the detectives said they would keep a close watch on him......
/scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.60
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: May 16, 2010, 09:23:53 PM »

Kyle said: "I'm uncertain about the man in the picture (Clyde Burke) as anyone who was on the Persistence.
http://www.sonico.com/u/2119953/Clyde_Burke

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: May 16, 2010, 09:26:49 PM »

There is a member at BFN who was in Aruba in January, her name is STARR and she posted about some thing she saw.

One of those things was Anita and Paulus on the beach in the high rise hotel area - watching the Persistence.

IIRC, this was on Jan 6th or Jan 7th..........

So - WHO leaked to them that the 7th would be the day Mos, Richardson, and Aruban divers would be on board to do a recovery?

KYLE said: " Very interesting about Jan7th if true. IF it is true, then the most likely leak to PvS and AvS would be Richardson. He and Mos were at the meeting. No one could convince me Mos would say a word about it to anyone. I don't think he would even tell himself while alone looking into a mirror. My money is on Dolphi.

KYLE SAID: "I remember the dialog at BFN by Starr. I was actively reading and posting there at the time. Can we confirm Jan 7th was the date they were spotted on the beach watching us? If so, it would be very strange."

KYLE SAID: "As a reminder, the items collected from the trap were brought right to Richardson, who by his own words says he personally sent the sample(s) right to the FBI. We learned later the FBI didn't get the sample(s) until the 22nd of January. Hmm. I wish I had some say in how this was handled. I would have personally immediately flown the samples to the FBI."

KYLE SAID: "I asked Tim Miller what he thought of Richardson and he said that he didn't trust him at all. Tim wasn't involved with the transfer of evidence, neither was any of us on the Persistence."

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: May 16, 2010, 09:27:35 PM »

I am not Kermit.... but I think it is the post where Caps said ...me, J & W and C at the meeting.

That would be Caps, John Silvetti, the Witness and Clyde Burke.

Kermit can correct me if I am wrong.   

ribbit Miss Magnolia

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: May 16, 2010, 09:58:12 PM »

Caps is/was 50 years old and he is the care giver for his father.
Caps brother works for immigration at the airport
Caps uncle is an attorney
Caps said he knows Clyde Burke very well and has worked closely with him on some things.

CAPS POSTED
my uncle is a Lawyer and He always talk abaout to have Roll duty.
/scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.2000

THIS IS WHERE CAPS MENTIONS CLYDE BURKE
My C.S.I Degree from the University of Cryptologic consist of Simian 101, Simian 102, and Strategic Cryptology science given by Prof. Clyde Burk.

THEN later he posts ABOUT BEING WITH DETECTIVES ON A CASE

CAPS:

The detectives knew the motel's owner, so we drove by his home. We were hoping he would be there so we could talk to him. We were in an unmarked car with heavily tinted windows and a regular license plate that was rotated out frequently so as not to be recognizable. He was not at home, but the detectives said they would keep a close watch on him......
/scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.60

Thanks Kermit

Be patient with me.

How did CAPS become thisclose to ALE?  How was he able to interject himself into the case.   

I coule be wrong but from my perspective … when I read CAPS words … they can be interpreted as he is implying he is one of the detectives.

Janet

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: May 16, 2010, 10:00:46 PM »

Dompig did not like Lawyer Helen because she had represented his ex-wife in their divorce.  He was very snippy to Beth once right after Beth had hired Lawyer Helen.  He said Beth thought that he, Dompig, was uneducated and unsophisticated, things like that.  Was quite an extraordinary set of comments he made.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: May 16, 2010, 10:13:25 PM »

Steve Croes has the most unattractive facial hair I have ever seen.  He is a walking Gillette commercial.  I feel ill whenever I see him, yuk!

Just thought I would mention that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: May 16, 2010, 10:21:10 PM »

CAPSLOCKWIZARD AKA DETECTIVE'S BROTHER AKA CLYDE BURKE?

CapsLockWizard was cryptic.  The detective's brother was cryptic.  CAPS was cryptic.

Was Caps being cyptic in his following post?  Was he giving us a clue who is was?  After all … the courses he claimed to take from “Professor Clyde Bruke” are non-existence and … Clyde Burke was not a professor.

Could all three be considered one?

Kermit ... your input would be sincerely appreciated.  Be gentle.

Ribbit.

Janet

++++++++++

CAPSLOCKWIZARD

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know?
« Reply #2873 on: February 28, 2008, 07:24:57 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.msg357022#msg357022

THE DETECTIVE'S BROTHER - CLYDE BURKE?

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman: He came to us during the search along with his brother who had a "vision" on where Natalee was disposed. The vision was cryptic ....

Kyle Kingman:  Both he and the brother seemed to want the case solved but the whole encounter was so CRYPTIC.  ....

Kyle Kingman: His character was very cryptic; the way he moved, spoke, and asked questions was just not normal.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective and his brother were both brown-skinned, but not black.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: May 16, 2010, 10:24:28 PM »

Thanks Kermit

Be patient with me.

How did CAPS become thisclose to ALE?  How was he able to interject himself into the case.   

I coule be wrong but from my perspective … when I read CAPS words … they can be interpreted as he is implying he is one of the detectives.

Janet

I have an extreme amount of patience you little cumquat's.

I don't believe he is a detective. He was living in the U.S. in New York for some time and went back to Aruba. He is friends with detectives, one being Clyde Burke and his uncle is an Attorney in the OM's office.

It was Kawish and Mark Purcell that sent emails to Caps (RV) to come to our blog and to SM.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: May 16, 2010, 10:26:37 PM »

I do not know Caps motives.  I believe I do know who he really is.  He did say he knows or is friends with Clyde Burke (that bothers me). 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4363.760
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: May 16, 2010, 10:32:00 PM »

SS posted
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru
« Reply #107 on: November 17, 2008, 09:58:38 AM »
Kermit – thank you so much for your help.  You’re so great.  So, we have John Silvetti and Clyde Burke. Hmm
/http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=2ec6ddfc1fbd191dbd06b1a3694d4837&topic=4129.100

It's not easy being green.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: May 16, 2010, 10:33:58 PM »

it was Clyde Burke that went to the meeting with Helen Lejuz
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4246.680
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: May 16, 2010, 10:36:23 PM »

Shiribana 6, Aruba

7-B Shiribana, Shiribana
is close to the highway in Aruba
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: May 16, 2010, 10:36:37 PM »

Goodnight everyone.  I am wiped out after Kyle's information about the cage and Fin's cryptic messages.

It's wiping me out as well  So many possibilities but so little information Sad I can't help but think of Buddy Larson,Max De Vries and Gary Makings and wonder where they vainshed to also?

Theres a post on January 2nd at BFN from someone who was in Aruba and said PVDS and AVDS were walking the beach that week. I wonder if they were scoping out the persistence then also? I think it was visible from shore much of that week.

that may have been me posting that I saw Anita and Paul on the beach.
I have seen them many times walking on the beach on Sat mornings.
The persistence was not visible from shore without binoculars  most of the time
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: May 16, 2010, 10:36:51 PM »

Thanks Kermit

Be patient with me.

Janet

I have an extreme amount of patience you little cumquat's.

I don't believe he is a detective. He was living in the U.S. in New York for some time and went back to Aruba. He is friends with detectives, one being Clyde Burke and his uncle is an Attorney in the OM's office.

It was Kawish and Mark Purcell that sent emails to Caps (RV) to come to our blog and to SM.

Monkey Devil!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: May 16, 2010, 10:40:13 PM »

I have been called a lot of names but never a cumquat.  I had to look up the meaning.

Wreck ... I am having trouble with my screen bouncing all over the place when quoting.  You instructed me how to fix it a while back when I was having the same problem.  I forgot the fix.  Was it something about "cookies".

Son will probably know what to do.  He is coming over with DIL shortly.  I am hoping for a game of something ... Scabble ... Yatzee ... cards ...

Thanks

Goodnight All.

Janet
7:40 PM PT

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.