March 19, 2024, 03:38:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 - 6/2/10  (Read 706049 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: May 16, 2010, 11:29:21 PM »

Some of you may already be aware of the article, I posted an article where a crew member from the Sun River(Legacy Offshore)fell over board while at port and died.Just an FYI..

Thank you KTF

Your welcome.Found it interesting that it happened in  January but,can only fin somethin from May 1oth in regards to the boat and company.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: May 17, 2010, 12:10:29 AM »

I have been called a lot of names but never a cumquat.  I had to look up the meaning.

Wreck ... I am having trouble with my screen bouncing all over the place when quoting.  You instructed me how to fix it a while back when I was having the same problem.  I forgot the fix.  Was it something about "cookies".

Son will probably know what to do.  He is coming over with DIL shortly.  I am hoping for a game of something ... Scabble ... Yatzee ... cards ...

Thanks

Goodnight All.

Janet
7:40 PM PT

In IE8 - go to "TOOLS" - scroll down to "Compatibility View Settings". Click on it and a box will pop up --the put a checkmark in "Display all websites in comptibility view"

testing testing
I was having this problem too but now it's fixed! Awesome. That was one reason why I haven't been posting much... shoulda just asked, eh?
Thanks 

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: May 17, 2010, 12:14:46 AM »

Thanks Kermit

Be patient with me.

How did CAPS become thisclose to ALE?  How was he able to interject himself into the case.   

I coule be wrong but from my perspective … when I read CAPS words … they can be interpreted as he is implying he is one of the detectives.

Janet

I have an extreme amount of patience you little cumquat's.

I don't believe he is a detective. He was living in the U.S. in New York for some time and went back to Aruba. He is friends with detectives, one being Clyde Burke and his uncle is an Attorney in the OM's office.

It was Kawish and Mark Purcell that sent emails to Caps (RV) to come to our blog and to SM.

I believe that Caps was saying that he learned his cryptic writing method from Clyde Burke,
who was Simian.   Clyde Burke taught him Simian 101 and 102.
(I am sure that GM will be all over that like a cheap suit.) 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #723 on: May 17, 2010, 12:35:05 AM »

Zaandam's obit

Most of the articles I posted stated Eric Zaandam's age was 58.  If he'd lived he would have been 58 in August.  The obituary that Klaas posted is correct according to his birth date, he was 57; the same age as Paulus when he died.

I thought that was interesting.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: May 17, 2010, 12:51:45 AM »

Zaandam's obit

Most of the articles I posted stated Eric Zaandam's age was 58.  If he'd lived he would have been 58 in August.  The obituary that Klaas posted is correct according to his birth date, he was 57; the same age as Paulus when he died.

It is interesting.  If I was near 57 or 58 and had anything to do with the Natalee Holloway case,
I would be a little nervous.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: May 17, 2010, 01:18:01 AM »

Zaandam's obit

It is interesting.  If I was near 57 or 58 and had anything to do with the Natalee Holloway case,
I would be a little nervous.

I agree...with two "unexpected" deaths in three months time of people connected to the case, I think I would be nervous anyway!   

jmo

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: May 17, 2010, 01:21:30 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: May 17, 2010, 01:59:55 AM »

http://www.insidecostarica.com/dailynews/2010/may/16/latinamerica10051602.htm

Venezuela Seizes Drug from Colombia

CARACAS - The Venezuelan police has opened files against two men, one Colombian, for using the country as route when trafficking cocaine from Colombia to the island of Aruba.

According to Panorama daily, the two men were detained in Falcon state, with 200 packages of drugs.

The cocaine was wrapped in plastic, with caricatures and geometric figures allowing the addressee to identify them, the drug dealers told the police.

They added the drug was coming from Colombia, and their mission was to take it to the Falcon beaches, with the Island of Aruba as final destination.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: May 17, 2010, 08:49:03 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/17753-polisnan-di-aruba-a-sali-pa-qpolice-weekq-na-merca.html

Polisnan di Aruba a sali pa "Police Week" na Merca
Monday, 17 May 2010 03:08

Recientemente un grupo di polisnan local a sali pa Merca pa participa na e "Police Week". E eventonan ta tuma lugar na Washington DC, na New York y na New Jersey. Tur anja un grupo di polisnan di Aruba ta atende na e evento aki. Durante henter un siman ta participa na diferente actividad cu nan coleganan Mericano.

2NJ - see any ALE running around your town?  They sure start them young Monkey Devil!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: May 17, 2010, 10:35:25 AM »

lawyers for Mcgraw are requesting the Copies of all documents relating to the interview of Deepak Kalpoe on June 10th,2005 w ::dogwag::ith detectives Johnny Erasmus and Clyde Burke

klaasend
DEEPAK 06/10/2005 STATEMENT
« on: August 07, 2006, 11:51:52 PM
»

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=215.0

PRIVIELEGE LOG TXT FORMAT PDF PAGE 70 - 144

Name: Deepak Kalpoe
Date: 10 June 2005 / 13:45
Pages: 8
Writer/Initiator: Jobny Erasmus & Clyde Burke
Description: second statement of D.S. Kalpoe as a suspect
Responsive to Requests 25 and 45

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1115.msg151856;topicseen#msg151856

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: May 17, 2010, 11:21:31 AM »

I am sure Michael was the young man who was the guest speaker at our church yesterday.  Of course he is operating under an alias.  He even brought along a lovely wife and two beautiful children as a distraction.  When conversing with him following the service ... it was obvious that all his seemingly courteous questions had a sinister purpose.

I am being watched!

Good Morning All.

Janet
8:20 AM

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #731 on: May 17, 2010, 11:47:11 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/17753-polisnan-di-aruba-a-sali-pa-qpolice-weekq-na-merca.html

Polisnan di Aruba a sali pa "Police Week" na Merca
Monday, 17 May 2010 03:08

Recientemente un grupo di polisnan local a sali pa Merca pa participa na e "Police Week". E eventonan ta tuma lugar na Washington DC, na New York y na New Jersey. Tur anja un grupo di polisnan di Aruba ta atende na e evento aki. Durante henter un siman ta participa na diferente actividad cu nan coleganan Mericano.

2NJ - see any ALE running around your town?  They sure start them young Monkey Devil!

Our new governor may have cut the child labor laws, too.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: May 17, 2010, 12:35:04 PM »

lawyers for Mcgraw are requesting the Copies of all documents relating to the interview of Deepak Kalpoe on June 10th,2005 w ::dogwag::ith detectives Johnny Erasmus and Clyde Burke

klaasend
»

I read over the Deepak Kalpoe's June 10th statement and I believe the following segment may be what Phil McGraw's attorneys are interested in.  It appears to have a relation to the the disputed segment of the Dr. Phil's recording of the interview.

Janet

++++++

To your question whether or not we pick up girls when we go for example to "Carlos & Charlies", I can state the following. Yes, we from time to time pick up girls there.

To your question whether these are local girls or tourists, I can state the following. They are tourists.

To your question as to who is the one who makes the first move towards the girls we are going to pick up, I can state the following. It usually is Joran or another friend with the name Freddy Zedan.

To your question as to what role Joran plays in our circle of friends, I can state the following. He has no real role. We are all the same.

To your question as to where we take the girls we pick up, I can state the following. Sometimes the girls stay at "Carlos & Charlies" or sometimes we take them to their hotel.

To your question was to what exactly happens when we have picked up the girls, I can state the following. Just kissing and dancing.

To your question whether sexual intercourse has happened, I can state the following. Yes, it has happened.

To your question whether it ever happened that all of us, so in one room, had sexual intercourse, I can state the following. It has happened.

To your question whether it ever happened that the three of us had sexual intercourse with a girl, I can state the following. That has never happened.

'The Abrams Report' for Dec. 1st
updated 6:00 a.m. PT, Fri., Dec. 2, 2005

(BEGIN AUDIOTAPE)

JAMIE SKEETERS, POLYGRAPH EXPERT: Nobody told her that you can‘t (EXPLETIVE DELETED). You know? I mean and I‘m sure she had sex with all of you.

KALPOE: Yes, she did. You‘d be surprised how simple it was that night.

(END AUDIOTAPE)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10294603/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: May 17, 2010, 12:40:42 PM »

Tamikosmom, 2NJSons_Mom, Magnolia and 12 Guests are viewing this board.
Tamikosmom, MisGivings, 2NJSons_Mom and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nine guests cannot be found anywhere ... maybe we should send out a search party.

Janet

_____

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #734 on: May 17, 2010, 12:46:58 PM »

klaasend
»

I read over the Deepak Kalpoe's June 10th statement and I believe the following segment may be what Phil McGraw's attorneys are interested in.  It appears to have a relation to the the disputed segment of the Dr. Phil's recording of the interview.

Janet

++++++

To your question whether or not we pick up girls when we go for example to "Carlos & Charlies", I can state the following. Yes, we from time to time pick up girls there.

To your question whether these are local girls or tourists, I can state the following. They are tourists.

To your question as to who is the one who makes the first move towards the girls we are going to pick up, I can state the following. It usually is Joran or another friend with the name Freddy Zedan.

To your question as to what role Joran plays in our circle of friends, I can state the following. He has no real role. We are all the same.

To your question as to where we take the girls we pick up, I can state the following. Sometimes the girls stay at "Carlos & Charlies" or sometimes we take them to their hotel.

To your question was to what exactly happens when we have picked up the girls, I can state the following. Just kissing and dancing.

To your question whether sexual intercourse has happened, I can state the following. Yes, it has happened.

To your question whether it ever happened that all of us, so in one room, had sexual intercourse, I can state the following. It has happened.

To your question whether it ever happened that the three of us had sexual intercourse with a girl, I can state the following. That has never happened.

'The Abrams Report' for Dec. 1st
updated 6:00 a.m. PT, Fri., Dec. 2, 2005

(BEGIN AUDIOTAPE)

JAMIE SKEETERS, POLYGRAPH EXPERT: Nobody told her that you can‘t (EXPLETIVE DELETED). You know? I mean and I‘m sure she had sex with all of you.

(END AUDIOTAPE)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10294603/

"To your question whether it ever happened that all of us, so in one room, had sexual intercourse, I can state the following. It has happened."

"To your question whether it ever happened that the three of us had sexual intercourse with a girl, I can state the following. That has never happened."

Does anyone else see the obvious contradiction here?

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: May 17, 2010, 01:13:30 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: May 17, 2010, 01:14:27 PM »

To: daveholloway@xxxxxx
Subject: RE: Nathalee possible buried place
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 15:18:15 -0500

Hi Dave,

To get Natalee Body you have to come to Aruba and arrange for some large Pumps that can drain a small pond. It has an odd shape.

I have decipher the Shango Riddle and the outcome of the Riddle points out the cover-up and also where the body was deposit in Aruba.

Babalú Says: June 27th, 2005 at 12:30 am ******* NAT STORY *******
Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 8:11 pm
One straight path (Make a Straight Line
to the house of Rave, (Night Club Spice – Now Closed)
while of gold bricks ( The Bank – Go to The Bank, there is two banks, The Aruba Bank and Carribean Bank)
the road is not paved, (Go on the dirt road, This only is is accessible via the Aruba Bank)
answers mysterious lie within
magical letters which spell sin
XTC DNA (Pharmacy) (Natalee body was deposit  behind the pharmacy in Noord and it is call the Monserat Body of water)

Load this attached Google earth File to see the place.
See my Google Earth Map points to see where the Shango is pointing to. My Report is also pointing the the same place. I did send my report to FBI in Brimingham Field office. but they have done noting to it.
My Report come with the same conclusion based on facts and conditions that have to be met so that the question is solid 'True' in a truth condition.
The Sloot's error was 'The Time' first he said that he pickup Joran at 4:00 am at Mcdonald and then switch back to 11:00 pm. An Event  can not be in the Future and also In The Past. This will create a time paradox and where there is time paradox one have to lie to cover it up. The Other paradox is the 'sneaker' You can not be without sneaker at 4:00 am while he says he left it on the beach.
I did write my Report use the 'AND Logic' theory to test one simple string of connected AND events question. The question string

'Where would he hide a dead body So that nobody will find it And  Not been seen And  At the same time lose one of his shoes And Then walk on one shoe to Mc Donald’s And Where His Dad pick him up at 4:00 am'

Dave, The Shango report also show a cover-up that is at the heart of The Dutch Court System. I will be difficult to start proceedings without a plan. I will be capslocwizard for now even though my report has my real name on it. I want leave it confidential for now.

Yours Truly,

CAPSLOCKWIZARD.

Extract from my report
Test 3:   The murky Pool of Monserat. – Behind the Soccer field.
This area is possible because it is behind the soccer field of Deportivo Nacional.  It is accessible from the soccer field. This area is dark. Also you are not on the main road with a dead body. But not too far from home either but closer to Mc Donald’s.
If they decided after running around to dump the body into murky pool of Monesrat, they could have done the following:
a)    Look if anyone can see us
b)   Carry the body to the area
c)    Lift the body (extra Weight)
d)   Move into the water edges
e)    Feet will sink
f)     Drop the body in the water
g)   Try to pull feet out of the water
h)   Joran loses a sneaker
i)     Going separate ways from the dumping scene to create different alibi.
RESULTS:
Examining points a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i all is plausible. (True condition)
Point (a) nobody will see you when go over there it is quite secluded and dark.
Point (b) it is right there no even 5 meters from where you park your car
Point (c) will give you extra weight
Point (d) if you want to make sure nobody will ever find the body; you have to walk deeper into the water.
Point (e) the extra weight and the action of going deeper into the water   will make sure that your feet will sink into the mud.
Points (f) drop her into the deep end and nobody will find her because nobody is going to look for her over there.
Point (g) the process of the going into the deep end, Joran feet get stuck into the mud.
Point (h) by the simple action to turn around to walk back out of the water he lost his shoes.
Point (j) when they split up, their action leaves Joran walking toward his father who is at the Radisson Casino. He could not have walk back home because it is too far. And walking back means crossing the Noord Police station. The distance from the soccer field to Mcdonlad;s is only 15 min walking.
He just committed a crime and his instinct will not let him do this. So he decided to call his dad and started to walk without his sneakers towards him. His dad walks out of the casino, jumps into his car and at the traffic light is where he saw Joran walking near the McDonalds around 4:00 a.m. with a shoe missing. From there they drove home.
The Kalpoe’s brothers at the spilt up, Went behind the Racquet Club and sit and wonder what they just did. It is here that other witnesses say that they saw his car parked near the area.
If they did not split up, they could have drove Joran back home.
Option 2- Hide the body in a temporary place, then to get rid of the body on May 31, 2005 around 2:30 am with the following conditions: Kalpoe’s car left behind at Joran’s home and Joran car now with the dead body in it.
Option -2 Will leaves Joran always with a car and never at foot to walk alone to McDonald’s. And the date is May, 31, 2005

Test case Observation:
All 3 test cases show the possible places that can be use to dispose of a body.
Test 1 was invalided due to he could always walk home after they separate to create different alibi.
Test 2 was Invalided due to he could have walk across the street to the Radisson hotel parking lot and there he would have been waiting for his father after they separate to create different alibi.
Test 3 shows clearly where he was coming from and where his dad picks him up. It shows also that the area in question is dark were no body can see you. The water over there is muddy where one can lose a shoe. Also it forms a clear walking path toward the Mc Donald’s or to the Radisson Casino.

All three Test show also that if they did not went their separate ways they could have driven Joran back Home where he could have put on another shoe.
The action to go separate way has forced them to create all kinds of semi true stories that looks plausible but if the Investigators have spend the time to look the practice on what normal people do when they want to have a quickie they would have seen that their stories cannot be true.
Other observation is that since they created so many stories to hide the place from being find is because that they could not retrieved the body from that area. So I believe that the body is still in the water pond of Monserat.
Other observation is that on May 31, 2005 the Sloot’s went back to make sure that the body cannot be found. If option – 2 was chosen from the beginning, this would Joran always with his car and no need to walk
Other observation is that they could not have use Joran’s car to go to the Whitehouse because it is an open Jeep. There is no way to hide more people in the car.
Conclusion and My Opinion
To deviate from the true crime area they made all plausible, but not so true stories.
With Google Earth I was able to pin-point the possible location where Joran could have lost a shoe and also how far it is from the Whitehouse apartment, how far it is from his house if he needed to walk back and also keeping an eye on the time to do the job.
The story about dumping the body on the beach cannot be true because you have already a dead body on your hand and you cannot do that. The chance to be seen with a dead body is too high and risky.
Finding someone to help you to dump it in the ocean means more people involved and the chance to be snitch on will increase and the chance to be seen by the coast guard is too high. Also the body will float back if not tied down on the bottom floor of the sea. This requires a more depth knowledge of buoyancy and understanding of the ocean currents of Aruba and knowing that when the wind turn even sunken boats come back to shore. So this is not possible.
The talk about putting the body in a crab cage is also flaws. In Aruba they do not use these big cages and their fishing techniques are with lines and rods.
Dumping the body in a landfill is possible and there is only one open land fill in the vicinity of Joran’s home. Plausible? yes but loosing the shoe there is also plausible but then you are left walking bare feet on metals, Cactus, boxes, broken glasses and God knows what, etc. Try to go to a land fill with just slippers and you can see that it is very difficult to walk on debris of rubbish and in the dark more it will be very difficult. Sniffing dog would have found her already. Note: a dog cannot sniff in waters.

Other issue is that he could not have been driving on the main roads because the chance to be stop by cops in those hours of the morning is quite possible. One Instinct will be to drive on the back roads.

Conclusion:

It the girl died on them, the only logic solution was for them to call the police and explain to the police that she died on them while partying but no… They decided to dispose of the body. After all what has happened, Joran’s dad advice was to dispose of the body. And knowing that his dad is a Judge, Joran would have follows the dad’s advice knowingly all the implication that will come from his careless actions.

Joran would have asked his Dad for advice and I do believe the wrong advice was given to protect the son that was going to study in the Netherlands.

Where to look for the Body:

The only way the body can be found is to search for the shoes round the edges for the murky pools of Monserat in Aruba, and when the sneaker is found, the body will be there also. Drain this body of water and see what is in there

Need some someting to validate this statement (The Shango Riddle decypher code).

The Dad statement:

The reason they got away is that there is not a body to link with the presumed crime case. The father of Joran stated clearly that if there is NOT A BODY there will be NO CASE.

And so, to make the above statement true, the perps must have to make sure that the body cannot be found, They created fictional stories to cover their track, but they forgot one thing, a Body will be decompose slowly in mud and it will be found with time.

How did they could accomplish that on May 31, 2005

Note:            02.  ALBERTO GROENEVELD AND CLAUDIO ELDRIDGE – DEEPAK'S VEHICLE

At 2:30 AM on the morning of May 31, 2005 .... Alberto Groeneveld and Claudio Eldrige observed Deepak Kalpoe's vehicle inside the fence of the Van der Sloot property.  These men told Natalee’s family that they climbed the fence and recording the tag (license) number.

We know that Alberto and Claudio were supposed to be with Beth/Jug and Charles Croes trying to locate Joran in the early morning hours of 5/31.  That's when they supposidly saw the Kalpoe car there.
Assume that they decide on that date, the 31st of May to make sure that nobody will find the body. They must have gone back to the dumping area in the night. This action will account for the time that Joran and Kalpoe was missing on the 31st of May where Kalpoe left his car at Joran’s home.

This is plausible since they have to do it at night to double check that the area where they dumped the body is the perfect area and to make sure the body did not come back to float.

What this time tells us is that since it is almost the same time as of the may 30 and nobody has seen anything; they decided to use the same time again to go to the area to double check on the body.

Other factor to count that late hour is that in the day time they cannot go to the area because the chances to be seen near the field while the field being is used and the area is occupied with traffic will expose them and is risky.

On the date may 31 around 2:30 or time, they either make it sure she is secured in the deep end or to pick her up and to be buried some other place.

Looking at the place, I do not think they are going to pick her up in the night either. You need scuba equipment to do it and light, it is plausible, but to secure it, it’s more likely, to put more debris on top of the body in the water where she was dumped.

My Note: That area is full of these big black Ants called Bashaka in Papiamento. I went to see it for myself and it is plausible that the Kalpoe’s contaminated his car with Ants from that area.
Note:        05.  NEIGHBOUR - WASHING/CLEANING DEEPAK'S VEHICLE

Shortly after 3:00 AM on the morning of May 31, 2005 Deepak Kalpoe was observed by a neighbor cleaning his vehicle.  'Ants' were the reason given by Deepak.
My Note: The question which was asked “if Joran got help from kalpoe” and the answer is YES, The area is full of Ants and he also must has got mud in the car on May 31, 2005.

What Next for 2008:
Ask Aruba to search the edged of the murky water reservoirs of Monserat or pump the water out and where you find the sneakers in the mud, you will also find the body of Natalee.

For what I have observed about this body of water, it is plausible that the body is still in the body of water. The water is so murky and still water. It has a deep end with a ridge in the middle of the pond that will prevent the body to move out.

Also note that the lines of events make a straight line to and from his house. And that is the most likely route because he was familiar with the area.

When someone is scare or in panic, you do not go to the hotels with a dead body. Nature instinct will say let’s go and get help and the advice he got (from his father who is a Judge) was to dispose of the body and he (the father) will take care of the legal ramification.

Please review and let me know what you think of this research.
This report is send to the following persons and authorities:

A)   Beth Twitty. – The FBI should forward it to Beth Twitty
B)   The FBI Special Agent Carmen S. Adams – Birmingham@ic.fbi.gov

About Me:
Name: Rudolf H. Vrolijk
Address: Shiribana 6, Aruba
Email: ((edit personal email))
Email: capslockwizard@hotmail.com
Phone: 297-746-7000

« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 04:12:55 PM by klaasend » Logged
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: May 17, 2010, 01:15:58 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: May 17, 2010, 01:22:56 PM »

CMB BANK BOARD OF DIRECTORS - ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: May 17, 2010, 01:24:45 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.