April 23, 2024, 06:36:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 - 6/2/10  (Read 710301 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: May 18, 2010, 11:30:31 PM »

Looks like Hiram is in London:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000399575070&ref=search&sid=1570897983.2214245215..1

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: May 18, 2010, 11:36:07 PM »

When my Dad's first wife passed, my old Auntie who talked loud because she was DEAF, said
God, she looks GOOD ! Right in the funeral home when all were present. Broke the place up.
I don't know why I am finding this funny. Some days, I could use makeup tips from an embalmer.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: May 18, 2010, 11:37:04 PM »

Monkey Devil! 

Klaas, Is that Hiram in the photo with Ernesto?  Sure looks like him to me. 

It does look like Hiram, that's the first thing I thought.  I think Hiram is in the NL though. 

Could be an old photo.  Ernesto trying to look younger and all that.  And so many of them are back and forth so much.  I think it's Hiram.  Surely there are not two of them and his looks are sort of unique to put it nicely as I can. 

Not that it matters anyway, lol, . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: May 18, 2010, 11:39:34 PM »

Eric Zaandam

It appears the Eric Zaandam was not on the side of justice prevailing for Natalee Holloway.

Janet

++++++

If a new investigative team comes in, it’ll take a lot of time for them to go over everything in the investigation
According to Eric Zaandam, in regards to Beth Twitty’s request which is madness
DIARIO Aruba
12/13/2005

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_12_11_getagripmonkey_archive.html

Police Union president confirms that
Holloway case investigation has officially stopped
Until the government explains what exactly the role of the new prosecutor will be
DIARIO Aruba
12/13/2005

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_12_11_getagripmonkey_archive.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #844 on: May 18, 2010, 11:42:57 PM »

When my Dad's first wife passed, my old Auntie who talked loud because she was DEAF, said
God, she looks GOOD ! Right in the funeral home when all were present. Broke the place up.
I don't know why I am finding this funny. Some days, I could use makeup tips from an embalmer.

Kat_Gram, I think we all have memories that this brings to mind.  My Dad always told us a story that if my grandmother returned from a viewing and was asked how the departed looked she'd say 'He/she looked dead!'.  There was no good in that for her.

Hope you are feeling well.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: May 18, 2010, 11:47:37 PM »

Another one that always makes me laugh is:     Oh, he looks just like himself

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: May 18, 2010, 11:54:01 PM »

Another one that always makes me laugh is:     Oh, he looks just like himself

"What a nice dress."

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: May 19, 2010, 12:03:24 AM »

I have been to five viewings.  My Mom and Day ... my hubby's Mom and Dad and ... my hubby's sister.  To me those who I once loved did not look "peaceful" ... did not appear to be "sleeping".  They were shells.  I attended the viewings out of respect for the rest of the family but ... I could have gladly taken a pass.

When I pass on ... my hubby and kids know my wishes.  No viewing?  Closed casket?  I should put it in writing.

Kat_Gram ... treat yourself to a day at a SPA and make sure a make-over is part of the package.

A couple of years ago ... as a gift for a lifelong smoking addiction ... my neighbour's husband gave her a weekend pass for two at a SPA on Vancouver Island.  I was honored that she chose me to accompany her.  It was a weekend in heaven.

Kat_Gram ... I hope all is well.

an angelic monkey

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: May 19, 2010, 12:07:53 AM »

SELF- EDIT

gift for a lifelong s/b gift for overcoming a lifelong

_____

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: May 19, 2010, 12:25:30 AM »

I am doing ok. I have been getting thru my tests quite well. Finals are in July / August for results. Could be worse, I could look GOOD !  My Dad was Catholic at one time until he got a divorce from his first wife. Most of his family was Catholic and it was always a big mass with prayers and open caskets, and yes, pictures.
I can't believe it's been five years this month for Natalee.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #850 on: May 19, 2010, 01:13:25 AM »

I am doing ok. I have been getting thru my tests quite well. Finals are in July / August for results. Could be worse, I could look GOOD !  My Dad was Catholic at one time until he got a divorce from his first wife. Most of his family was Catholic and it was always a big mass with prayers and open caskets, and yes, pictures.

an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: May 19, 2010, 02:16:29 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #852 on: May 19, 2010, 04:42:45 AM »

SELF- EDIT

I am glad you cleared that up! I was thinking what a great gift for such an odd reason.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #853 on: May 19, 2010, 04:57:47 AM »

an angelic monkey

Friends to the end. We`re all here for the duration. To complete Nat`s circle!  an angelic monkey

Tunnels do not last forever.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: May 19, 2010, 09:52:13 AM »

Oh, my!!  I can't believe they published the picture of the corpse.
But he looked good.

Magnolia said, "But he looked good."          

I think I see his finger moving.

Good Morning Monks....Ok...Clean up on aisle 5 please!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: May 19, 2010, 09:55:15 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Wicked Klaas.......just wicked!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: May 19, 2010, 10:45:15 AM »

SELF- EDIT

I am glad you cleared that up! I was thinking what a great gift for such an odd reason.

If Klaas would only afford me that "edit" option.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: May 19, 2010, 11:14:43 AM »

an angelic monkey

Friends to the end. We`re all here for the duration. To complete Nat`s circle!  an angelic monkey

Tunnels do not last forever.

Thank goodness!

Have a good day all.

Janet
8:15 AM PT

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: May 19, 2010, 01:01:01 PM »

[/quote]

LOST NEXT SEASON - THE SMOKE MONSTER RETURNS

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: May 19, 2010, 02:36:45 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_72675.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Eric Zaandam buried

May 19, 2010, 13:47 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A large group of relatives, colleagues and friends yesterday afternoon took leave of police officer Eric Zaandam. She attended the church service and followed the funeral procession. The ceremonies began at the beginning of the afternoon with a funeral ceremony in Aurora. The car with the coffin then drove past the police posts in Oranjestad, Palm Beach and Santa Cruz. Agents stood guard of honor drawn up. Superintendent Peter White explained to the police station in Oranjestad a wreath on the coffin. White was one of many speakers in the church. At the burial in the cemetery in Sabana Basora salutes were fired by 21 gunmen. Before the coffin was put in place, the Aruban flag of the lid removed and the Commissioner White presented to the widow of Zaandam.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.