March 29, 2024, 01:17:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 - 6/2/10  (Read 706942 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: May 23, 2010, 11:55:00 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/17962-jan-van-der-straten-ta-bira-coordinador-nacional-di-droga.html

Jan van der Straten ta bira Coordinador Nacional di Droga     Print       E-mail
Sunday, 23 May 2010 03:14

Despues di termina cu su contract cu Ministerio di Cultura pa e trabou na Direccion di Cultura, awor Jan van der Straten ta cla pauru su siguiente reto. El a keda apunta como e Coordinador Nacional di Asuntonan di Droga. Den e funcion aki, cu den pasado tabata wordo ocupa dor di Eric Nassy, e ex-Comisario di Polis lo tin di haber cu tur e instancianan y departamentonan di Gobierno cu ta atendiendo cu e tema complica di droga.
E acuerdo nobo cu Jan van der Straten na Miniserio di Salubridad Publico y Deporte ta drenta na vigor dia 15 di juni proximo, aunke cu e lo keda yuda den e Ministerio di Asuntonan Social, Asuntonan Economico y di Cultura pa algun ora pa siman.

Minister di Salubridad Publico, dr. Richard Visser a anuncia un maneho nobo riba tereno di adiccion y combatimiento di droga. Den esaki a cuminsa cu manda e adictonan problematico y ambulante voluntariamente pa Santo Domingo pa rehabilitacion na Hogares Crea. Hunto cu Fundacion Addopt an Addict e mandatario a traha man den man pa logra manda mas adicto posibel. Sinembargo, a tuma nota cu e trabounan aki ta cruza dor di diferente departamento di Gobierno y no tur ta resorta bou di e mesun Ministerio. Cu e reto aki den mente, a pensa den aserca un persona manera Jan van der Straten cu tin hopi conocemento den con e sistema ta funciona den Gobierno, un persona cu conoce e forma di traha di departamentonan y un persona cu e respet y integridad pa por encabesa e proyecto pa yega na un maneha integral di asuntonan di droga.

Jan van der Straten mes no kier a bay den mucho detaye riba e asunto aki ainda, pero si a confirma cu ela accepta e funcion aki y cu elo cuminsa traha dia 15 di juni proximo bou di e Ministerio di Minister Richard Visser y cu algun proyecto cu lo continua di Minister Michelle Winklaar.

Comentarionan (1)Add Comment
min/maxMustra/Kita comentarionan
Scirbi pa Palanca di Mep, May 23, 2010
Jan tambe sa kiko a pasa cu Nathalie Holloway. E mester bira un persona pa investiga.

Through translator:

jan van der straten is become coordinador nacional by drugs
 print e-mail sunday, 23 may 2010 03:14

after by termina cu her contract cu ministerio by cultura for her job at direccion by cultura, at present jan van der straten is cla pauru her next reto. past owing to remain apunta because the coordinador nacional by asuntonan by drugs. in the funcion here, cu in pasado was wordo ocupa by by eric nassy, the ex-comisario by police will have by haber cu all the instancianan y departamentonan by gobierno cu is atendiendo cu the exercise complica by drugs. the acuerdo new cu jan van der straten at miniserio by salubridad publico y sport is come into at vigor day 15 by june proximo, although cu the will remain aid in the ministerio by asuntonan social, asuntonan economico y by cultura before some hour before week. minister by salubridad publico, dr. richard visser owing to anuncia one maneho new on ground by adiccion y combatimiento by drugs. in this owing to cuminsa cu send the adictonan problematico y ambulante voluntariamente before sand domingo before rehabilitacion at hogares crea. together cu fundacion addopt an addict the mandatario owing to work hand in hand before succeed send more adicto possible. sinembargo, did take make a note cu the trabounan here is cruza by by various departamento by gobierno y not all is resorta below ; the same ministerio. cu the reto here in mind, owing to think in aserca one person manner jan van der straten cu have quite conocemento in con the sistema is funciona in gobierno, one person cu conoce the form by work by departamentonan y one person cu the respet y integridad before can encabesa the proyecto before arrive at one maneha integral by asuntonan by drugs. jan van der straten self does not owing to bay in mucho detaye on the asunto here still, but if owing to confirma cu ela accepta the funcion here y cu elo cuminsa work day 15 by june proximo below ; the ministerio by minister richard visser y cu some proyecto cu will continua by minister michelle winklaar.

comentarionan (1)add comment min/maxmustra/kita comentarionan 4333 come across... scirbi before palanca by mep, may 23, 2010 jan also know that owing to happen cu nathalie holloway. the have to become one person before investiga. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #961 on: May 23, 2010, 06:30:43 PM »

Good ole Uncle Jan need never worry about being out of work in Aruba, there are never ending government positions just waiting for him to agree to take them on!

The powers that be have chosen to sweep that supposed investigation of the first 10 days after Natalee's disappearance right under the rug...never revealing what, if any conclusion was reached ...that is IF an investigation EVER EVEN TOOK PLACE!

They make me sick, and I hate them all! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: May 23, 2010, 06:31:34 PM »

As a Mother ... as a Grandmother ... I can only imagine the heartbreak Beth must be experiencing as the five year anniversary of her last moments with her precious daughter approaches.

Janet

++++++++

an angelic monkey

Loving Natalee: A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 14-15
:  On Thursday May 26, 2005, Natalee came into my bedroom at three o'clock in the morning to tell me it was almost time to go. Everyone was gathering at a friend's house for the ride to the airport. My job was to pick everyone up at the airport when they returned on Memorial Day, Monday, May 30, 2005.

While Natalee was going to be out of town, Jug was going to his lake house to visit with his family and friends. In our marriage, the second for both of us, we rarely vacationed together. My son, Matt, had made his own plans with friends for the weekend, so it was the perfect time for me to take a much-needed, overdue trip to my family's lake house in Hot Springs, Arkansas. I had not been there in a very long time. Birmingham is about nine hours away, so it was just too long a drive since moving here to make the trip on a regular basis. I was very much looking forward to visiting with my family. Everyone's plans were made.

In the wee hours on this Thursday morning Natalee and I loaded her things in the back of the car and headed off to her friend's house. It was very dark at that hour, and we were both only half awake. But we did talk some. Small talk. We reviewed what she had packed, going through a mental checklist of passport, cash, camera, sunscreen, and the like. When we arrived at her friend's house, she came to life. The adventure she had been excitedly awaiting for months was finally about to begin. She jumped out of the car and bounced to the back to get her bag. I got out and walked around the car to help her. She gathered her things and looked up long enough for me to kiss her on the cheek.

"I love you! Have a great time!" I told her.

She replied, "Bye, Mom! Love you!" and slung her purple duffel bag over her shoulder.

The bag made her walk slightly bent to its opposite side. I got back in the car as she made her way up the long walkway to the front door. Turning the car around to leave, I stopped and looked back over my shoulder to see her go inside. The front door of the house opened just wide enough for her to slip in. I saw her silhouette in the beam of light that shone from inside. The light narrowed as the door closed, then disappeared completely. It was pitch-black again. I drove away not knowing that would be the last time I would ever see Natalee.

+++++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: May 23, 2010, 06:56:48 PM »

Page 226:
  As each Mother's Day, spring break, and anniversary marking Natalee's disappearance draw near, reporter and producers whose names and voices are still as familiar as family call to check in.  They ask how Matt and I are doing.  The media occasionally ask for an interview, and want to know if I've heard anything from Aruba.  The answer is always the same.  It's my prayer that the unprecedented media attention heaped on our tragedy will somehow have a positive impact on coverage of other missing-person cases.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: May 23, 2010, 07:30:59 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/17962-jan-van-der-straten-ta-bira-coordinador-nacional-di-droga.html

<snipped>

Through translator:

jan van der straten is become coordinador nacional by drugs
 print e-mail sunday, 23 may 2010 03:14

after by termina cu her contract cu ministerio by cultura for her job at direccion by cultura, at present jan van der straten is cla pauru her next reto. past owing to remain apunta because the coordinador nacional by asuntonan by drugs. in the funcion here, cu in pasado was wordo ocupa by by eric nassy, the ex-comisario by police will have by haber cu all the instancianan y departamentonan by gobierno cu is atendiendo cu the exercise complica by drugs. the acuerdo new cu jan van der straten at miniserio by salubridad publico y sport is come into at vigor day 15 by june proximo, although cu the will remain aid in the ministerio by asuntonan social, asuntonan economico y by cultura before some hour before week. minister by salubridad publico, dr. richard visser owing to anuncia one maneho new on ground by adiccion y combatimiento by drugs. in this owing to cuminsa cu send the adictonan problematico y ambulante voluntariamente before sand domingo before rehabilitacion at hogares crea. together cu fundacion addopt an addict the mandatario owing to work hand in hand before succeed send more adicto possible. sinembargo, did take make a note cu the trabounan here is cruza by by various departamento by gobierno y not all is resorta below ; the same ministerio. cu the reto here in mind, owing to think in aserca one person manner jan van der straten cu have quite conocemento in con the sistema is funciona in gobierno, one person cu conoce the form by work by departamentonan y one person cu the respet y integridad before can encabesa the proyecto before arrive at one maneha integral by asuntonan by drugs. jan van der straten self does not owing to bay in mucho detaye on the asunto here still, but if owing to confirma cu ela accepta the funcion here y cu elo cuminsa work day 15 by june proximo below ; the ministerio by minister richard visser y cu some proyecto cu will continua by minister michelle winklaar.

comentarionan (1)add comment min/maxmustra/kita comentarionan 4333 come across... scirbi before palanca by mep, may 23, 2010 jan also know that owing to happen cu nathalie holloway. the have to become one person before investiga. come across

Obviously ... the outcome of the investigation of wrongdoing was positive for Jan van der Straten.  Aruba knew that America was waiting for a media announcement from the prosecutor's office.  What happened?

So as it currently stands ... Dolph Richardson and Jan van der Straten both hold positions of authority within the ALE.

Justice for Natalee Holloway never stood a chance.

Janet

+++++++

texasmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 -
« Reply #717 on: February 09, 2010, 06:04:57 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_68579.php

Google translation:

Former police chief Van der Street Interim Director
February 9, 2010, 12:32 (GMT -04:00)

<snipped:

Former chief Jan van der Straten, now curator of the gallery of the Westin hotel, is retired. The prosecution must still appear on the final investigation into the actions of Van der Street as police chief when he led the police investigation in the early stage of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Reason for the study were the allegations of the former Justice Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) that Van der Straten investigating the disappearance would have deliberately hindered. This to his friend Paul van der Sloot to help protect his son, the main suspect Joran van der Sloot.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6659.700

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: May 23, 2010, 07:46:56 PM »

I never had any faith in the leader of newly elected Aruban government in regard to exposing the corrupt Aruban investigation that has prevent justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005.  They are all in bed together.

IMO

Janet

+++++

texasmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 -
« Reply #732 on: Today at 03:32:22 AM »

http://www.korps-politie-suriname.com/nieuws/nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/archief%20nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/2005/2005-09-nieuwsbronnen-internationaal/2005-09-nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal.htm

September 16, 2005

"Enormous pressure on government and police OM '

ORANGE CITY - Former police commissioner Jan van der Straten, has strongly criticized the "unprecedented pressure" from the Aruban government to present the Public Prosecutor (OM) and the police. He did this during a meeting of the European-Dutch population on the island, organized by opposition parties AVP, Club in Havana earlier this week. Sources within the OM confirm the existence of this situation.

Van der Straten was invited by the AVP as special speaker. The former commissioner took the opportunity to comment on the heavy pressure of the Oduber government ended the reign of OM and the police exercised. He said: "I can tell you that not only the device under unprecedented pressure, including individuals who experience pressure and literally get to make threats and dismissal. It is not shrunk to fall to the level of the sewer ".

Van der Street gave a concrete example of harassment of himself: "It's a bit like the Prime Minister instructed to assets of Van der Street to questions and then he makes comments in public?" The former commissioner wanted not further elaborate on what he called "grossly examples where people's privacy was violated and a respectable state in which people long for their actions and expressions would be put behind bars".

According to Van der Straten Oduber's government is no longer Beschoor long life: "A Prime Minister who has time for such things, loses his people. Short term thinking, short term actions, are not in the interest of the people and certainly not contribute to increasing the integrity. Oduber gets an absolute majority and then it disappears sure. Those are not my words, but his own words ".

At the end of his speech, Van der Straten again strongly criticized the security of the government: "You increase the safety on Aruba by providing weapons to anyone. You increase security by not rifle to set up an international character.

You does not improve security by detecting illegal methods to let go, while long overdue should not ingrijpen.U increases security by the police to appoint people who are not sufficiently screened. You increase security by not continuing the authority of the Leadership Corps to undermine all kinds of memos called advisers. You increase security by not policemen "padvinders'te call constantly and confidence to undermine the Corps.

Safety is increased by one example in the field of openness, honesty, integrity, vision and decisiveness. "

AVP-leader Mike Eman Van der Straten thanked for putting forward his views: "It is important that a man like Jan van der Straten, so well versed in what's happening in our community, issues such distress. I think we should take this message very seriously and not other than to note that if not further. After September 23 is a radical change is necessary ". (Amigoe)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6659.720

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: May 23, 2010, 08:01:45 PM »

I'm so sorry I missed Red last night! I wanted to ask if Beth is encouraged/discouraged or had any feel for the new regime in Aruba.

I will certainly ask her the next time we talk. Personally, until they do something different, its the same old, same old. Same animal, different spots.

Until anyone shows that they will act and conduct themself differently, they will be dubbed the same in my book.

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: May 23, 2010, 10:04:41 PM »

JUSTICE IS WHERE IT'S BEEN,

WHERE IT'S AT,

AND

WHERE IT WILL BE..

TICK_TOCK

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: May 23, 2010, 10:52:15 PM »

WHERE IT'S AT,

AND

WHERE IT WILL BE..

TICK_TOCK

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #969 on: May 23, 2010, 11:32:10 PM »

WHERE IT'S AT,

AND

WHERE IT WILL BE..

TICK_TOCK

TICK_TOCK perps/coverup crew/american traitors......

You will all meet your Maker.....and will be Judged accordingly....... Monkey Devil!
Not too late right now to chance your destiny.......

In the mean time I pray someone grows a conscious that allows Natalee to come home........  an angelic monkey

paulass has met his Maker!  Monkey Devil!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #970 on: May 23, 2010, 11:35:42 PM »

While that clock keeps ticking......

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: May 23, 2010, 11:35:50 PM »

WHERE IT'S AT,

AND

WHERE IT WILL BE..

TICK_TOCK

You will all meet your Maker.....and will be Judged accordingly....... Monkey Devil!
Not too late right now to chance change your destiny.......

In the mean time I pray someone grows a conscious that allows Natalee to come home........  an angelic monkey

Self edit.....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: May 23, 2010, 11:38:39 PM »

BillB... ..Hope all is well!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: May 23, 2010, 11:49:18 PM »

WHERE IT'S AT,

AND

WHERE IT WILL BE..

TICK_TOCK

Hi billb! I know you are not fond of me these days, but I want you know I respect and admire you. We don't have to agree -- I think we are on the same page in too many things to have to have friction. We are here for the same purpose! Take care! 

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: May 23, 2010, 11:55:39 PM »

All is well Keepthefaith....Thanks for asking.......
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: May 24, 2010, 12:03:31 AM »

WHERE IT'S AT,

AND

WHERE IT WILL BE..

TICK_TOCK

Hi billb! I know you are not fond of me these days, but I want you know I respect and admire you. We don't have to agree -- I think we are on the same page in too many things to have to have friction. We are here for the same purpose! Take care! 
wreck...no worries my friend.....
I know we are here for the same purpose......Justice For Natalee...... an angelic monkey

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: May 24, 2010, 12:11:07 AM »

WHERE IT'S AT,

AND

WHERE IT WILL BE..

TICK_TOCK

I know we are here for the same purpose......Justice For Natalee...... an angelic monkey
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: May 24, 2010, 02:15:00 AM »

WHERE IT'S AT,

AND

WHERE IT WILL BE..

TICK_TOCK

I second that!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: May 24, 2010, 02:16:33 AM »

All is well Keepthefaith....Thanks for asking.......

I'm suprised you were able to say that beings how your Lakers got beat! All in fun my good friend.I think you know LA is on it's way to another! an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: May 24, 2010, 02:33:17 AM »

GETTING JUSTICE HAS NEVER BEEN EASY,NOR WILL BE EASY!

TO ALL MONKEYS STILL FIGHTING FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY,

AS WELL AS FOR ALL MISSING PEOPLE,

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS..

YOUR HEARTS ARE TRUE!

an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.