April 25, 2024, 07:10:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 - 6/2/10  (Read 710453 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #980 on: May 24, 2010, 09:49:57 AM »

FLASHBACK

Karin Janssen named Woman of the Year
DIARIO Aruba
12/01/2005

ORANJESTAD (AAN) DIARIO’s Woman of the Year for this year is Karin P. J. Janssen who is chief prosecutor for the Public Ministry.

The reason Mrs. Karin Janssen was selected as Woman of the Year is for the work conducted during this year, but especially for the firm position she too un a case that has surely had a big impact on Aruba and internationally, the case of the missing American woman called Natalee.

It is known that Karin Janssen was and still is the chief of the investigation into the controversial case of Natalee’s disappearance.

There is much pressure on chief prosecutor, from the outside and even within the Public Ministry related to the case in question and she passed very difficult moments where even the government wanted to remove her.

Chief prosecutor Janssen worked hard alongside police to hand over proof on the case of Natalee and although on all sides they encountered many obstacles, they did not lose patience and continued working hard to solve a great problem in which the people of Aruba are not at fault.

None of the negative developments nor the great pressure have made this lady succumb and she has fostered respect and shown great courage.

Once again, a woman in a key position demonstrates that they can maintain a cool head and continue ahead to do their duty and their professional obligation, like Mrs. Karin Janssen has shown during the year.

Posted by Getagrip

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_11_27_archive.html

Jug Twitty Lashes Out at the Prosecutor
Wednesday, September 28, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: The two of you got into it a little bit on the 28th, and she’s cut you off. But when she met with Dave, Natalee’s father, for four hours, did she talk about the investigation for Natalee, or did it go off on collateral issues?

TWITTY: No. She talked about the issues as far as Natalee, you know, having problems with her family with Beth and I or with her father, or whatever. Of course, all this stuff was talked about way early on in the investigation. She talked about $1 million life insurance policy on Natalee, which is just crazy. She talked about my brother being in the banking business, being in money laundering. And I mean, I just don’t know where this stuff’s coming from, Greta. It’s like she’s not even trying to find out the answers, she’s trying to find out everything, you know, that could be wrong, as far as our family goes. You know, it drives me crazy.

... Yes, she basically tells me, you know, this is the same thing as Van Der Straaten. You know, you keep acting like this, Mr. Twitty, you know, we’re going to quit. And you know, I said, Well, that’s a great attitude to have.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,170678,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #981 on: May 24, 2010, 09:52:50 AM »

FLASHBACK

Diario Editorial: A TRAITOR AND HIS ANTI-ARUBAN GOVERNMENT … Anti-American too

“What did Nel’s government do in the case of Natalee? Hide their heads in a hole like ostriches so as not to see the truth of what was happening, try to fire Jan and Karin because they did not belong to the group of political yes-men of his government; put the interest for American tourism money above the value of a human life; try to throw the blame on the family of the girl that disappeared, instead of going all-out against the three suspects who are responsible for the bad name Aruba got in other countries …”

We can no longer say that! Now our island has become, in the hands of Nel Oduber and his anti-Aruban and anti-American government, an island of the abuse of power, of nepotism, of favors to the small group of privileged MEP fanatics, and political persecution against the rest of the population that do not subject themselves to his amens!

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/04/16/diario-editorial-a-traitor-and-his-anti-aruban-government-anti-american-too/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #982 on: May 24, 2010, 10:20:42 AM »

JOSSY MANSUR

Why?

Eduardo Mansur was a constant presence on board the Persistence yet ... both Eduardo and his father are silent in regards to the John Silvetti's betrayal of Natalee Holloway and her family ... the betrayal revealed in Kyle Kingman's own words.

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  We're close to finding the Dirty Hand and a major leak plaguing the investigation. I believe they're linked. I'm assuming Caps isn't deep inside ALE, but do we know that he isn't? We need to figure out who Cap's source is and what he does. Can we confirm Destiny's source is a Dairio reporter? If so, do we know who this would be? Could it be Eduardo Mansur???

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4722.msg735806;topicseen#msg735806

Klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 -
« Reply #173 on: January 04, 2009, 02:37:49 PM »

Hotshot just emailed this to me from Jossy.  Hotshot is having problems logging in, I have no idea why as she is not banned. 

From Jossy:

No, my son was not on the dive team, but he was on board the ship every day. What he told me is that the cage is of an industrial type and not similar to the one that went missing the same morning Natalee disappeared. The ship did map a vast area and was able to pinpoint close to 100 items of interest on the bottom of the ocean along the coast. Just when they were about to examine them, they ran out of money because it is an expensive venture.

Take care

Jossy

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg611967#msg611967

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #983 on: May 24, 2010, 11:07:22 AM »

JOSSY MANSUR

Who was Jossy Mansur's source in regards to his claims related the outcome of the pond search ... the pond search which distracted from the unchallenged Aruban recovery of the contents of the trap.  Kyle Kingman determined in his professional opinion that there was nothing of interest related to the Natalee Holloway case in the pond.

++++++

Natalee Holloway Investigation: Exclusive … Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in Aruba to meet With ALE/Prosecutor … New Witness That Puts Joran & Paulus Van der Sloot Near Ponds on 5/30/05
Posted September 10, 2008 by Scared Monkeys

Diario - Jossy Mansur

In the meantime, the Americans, with police permission, made a sonar test of the Dam of Monserat in the beginning of this year, when the level of the water was low. DIARIO has found out that this test discovered 15 objects of interest and that they could define only 3 of them.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/10/natalee-holloway-investigation-exclusive-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-in-aruba-to-meet-with-aleprosecutor-new-witness-that-puts-joran-paulus-van-der-sloot-near-ponds-on-53005/#more-6039

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
There are 18 targets. Two are definitely tires. The rest, who knows. It's likely tin cans, mud clumps, and debris. There is one small box-like target but it's only 2ft across and doesn't have much relief, unless it's completely sunk into the mud (likely). I can find something about the size of a hockey puck with that system in good conditions. The water was very shallow when this survey was done. Remember, in February 2006 the pond was almost dry.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4804.msg755384;topicseen#msg755384

Kyle Kingman:  I haven't talked to John since he left for Aruba. I don't see why or how they need John to search the pond unless they were hell bent at only searching the pond for the targets I picked, which is obsurd since the pond is empty
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7126.msg1088107;topicseen#msg1088107

Kyle Kingman:  I think it is highly unlikely and completely inconsistent with numerous testimonies and other evidence that the pond (or anything but the ocean) contains Natalee's remains. ...
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4804.msg754953#msg754953

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

THE MONTSERAT POND DISTRACTION

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 -
« Reply #270 on: February 28, 2008, 07:34:45 PM »

This is two of our crew out surveying the pond yesterday (27-Feb).  They are using a SonaVision scanning sonar. The sonar scans 360 degrees out to a user select range.  In this case we used between 50-100ft range.  By placing multiple "drops" approximately 75-100 ft apart you can quickly and efficiently scan an entire pond.
I must have a good laught at this one. The boat they are in is TINY and Tony is a big guy.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2654.msg356876#msg356876]

Klaasend - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #984 on: May 24, 2010, 11:18:29 AM »

NO RESULTS REPORTED

hotping
« Reply #809 on: January 06, 2009, 07:14:06 PM »

January 6, 2009
Press Anouncement

Hans Mos:

There was no indication whatsoever that Joran had been at the dam. For that reason the Police were not ordered to conduct that search. Later, people from the Persistence asked if they were allowed to conduct a search. They were told that they could go ahead if the wanted to. No results were reported. Besides that, the Monserrat dam, which had completely fallen dry by that time, was not long before that request completely searched by dozens of people, for a completely different reason. No results were reported.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg614673#msg614673

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: May 24, 2010, 11:35:48 AM »

Tamikosmom and 19 Guests are viewing this topic.

Good Morning All

Janet
8:35 AM PT

_____

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #986 on: May 24, 2010, 01:36:27 PM »

Justice for Natalee

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #987 on: May 24, 2010, 02:47:20 PM »

Justice for Natalee

Thank you SuzieQ, that's such a precious picture of Natalee.   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: May 24, 2010, 02:51:56 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_72928.php

Google translation:

Large fire nature Bubali Plas

May 24, 2010, 13:28 (GMT -04:00)

Email this Article   
 Print this Article 

Large parts of the vegetation in the lake are Bubali since last night in the fire. A large fire threatens the Butterfly Farm and it is therefore evacuated as a precaution.

ORANGE CITY - The Butterfly Farm is evacuated this morning in connection with a fire in the nature of the Bubali Plas. The fire was discovered around noon and has, helped by the wind, since spread over large parts of the Park. The smoke and stench of the area including the hotel zone, not that bad. The bulk of the smoke goes toward the sea between the Westin hotel and the hotel by Divi Phoenix. Here is the road dropped off by the police.

by our reporter
Alex Lacle

The fire threatened the butterfly garden this morning. Around noon, the fire is still not extinguished. A large number of tourists is on the side for the spectacle to behold.

The cause of the fire is still unknown, the fire itself focuses first on the fight, said Deputy Fire Chief Edward of Cuba this morning.
"Some twelve to fourteen firefighters are now on site for fire fighting." He was on the point the vegetation behind the hotel in the Mill to his troops to help fight the fire. "We have so far deployed four fire engines. Another car is ready for additional help. "If necessary, seawater are used to the fire under control, said the commander. Because the area is a natural fresh water, he does not prefer. "But if necessary, then we have to." The fire department also used a crane order from above the fire to extinguish.

Cuba says that the evacuation of the butterfly garden is just a precaution and that was taken in consultation with the owner. With bulldozers is a firebreak created to protect the Butterfly Farm. Problem is, according to the fire chief or the wind on the fire has spread virtually throughout the Park. "So there are fires in different places." The fire department focuses only on fires that pose a direct threat to the surrounding buildings. Then she will take care of the other fires. He expects the fire to the butterfly garden, probably within a few hours under control. When all fires are completely extinguished, it did not know. "Maybe an hour, maybe until tomorrow. I can say little about it. It also depends on the weather and wind. "The commander said that so far no injuries. Remarkably, he found that there were no dead animals found.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #989 on: May 24, 2010, 02:56:42 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/17962-jan-van-der-straten-ta-bira-coordinador-nacional-di-droga.html

Jan van der Straten ta bira Coordinador Nacional di Droga     Print       E-mail
Sunday, 23 May 2010 03:14

Despues di termina cu su contract cu Ministerio di Cultura pa e trabou na Direccion di Cultura, awor Jan van der Straten ta cla pauru su siguiente reto. El a keda apunta como e Coordinador Nacional di Asuntonan di Droga. Den e funcion aki, cu den pasado tabata wordo ocupa dor di Eric Nassy, e ex-Comisario di Polis lo tin di haber cu tur e instancianan y departamentonan di Gobierno cu ta atendiendo cu e tema complica di droga.
E acuerdo nobo cu Jan van der Straten na Miniserio di Salubridad Publico y Deporte ta drenta na vigor dia 15 di juni proximo, aunke cu e lo keda yuda den e Ministerio di Asuntonan Social, Asuntonan Economico y di Cultura pa algun ora pa siman.

Minister di Salubridad Publico, dr. Richard Visser a anuncia un maneho nobo riba tereno di adiccion y combatimiento di droga. Den esaki a cuminsa cu manda e adictonan problematico y ambulante voluntariamente pa Santo Domingo pa rehabilitacion na Hogares Crea. Hunto cu Fundacion Addopt an Addict e mandatario a traha man den man pa logra manda mas adicto posibel. Sinembargo, a tuma nota cu e trabounan aki ta cruza dor di diferente departamento di Gobierno y no tur ta resorta bou di e mesun Ministerio. Cu e reto aki den mente, a pensa den aserca un persona manera Jan van der Straten cu tin hopi conocemento den con e sistema ta funciona den Gobierno, un persona cu conoce e forma di traha di departamentonan y un persona cu e respet y integridad pa por encabesa e proyecto pa yega na un maneha integral di asuntonan di droga.

Jan van der Straten mes no kier a bay den mucho detaye riba e asunto aki ainda, pero si a confirma cu ela accepta e funcion aki y cu elo cuminsa traha dia 15 di juni proximo bou di e Ministerio di Minister Richard Visser y cu algun proyecto cu lo continua di Minister Michelle Winklaar.

Comentarionan (1)Add Comment
min/maxMustra/Kita comentarionan
Scirbi pa Palanca di Mep, May 23, 2010
Jan tambe sa kiko a pasa cu Nathalie Holloway. E mester bira un persona pa investiga.

Through translator:

jan van der straten is become coordinador nacional by drugs
 print e-mail sunday, 23 may 2010 03:14

after by termina cu her contract cu ministerio by cultura for her job at direccion by cultura, at present jan van der straten is cla pauru her next reto. past owing to remain apunta because the coordinador nacional by asuntonan by drugs. in the funcion here, cu in pasado was wordo ocupa by by eric nassy, the ex-comisario by police will have by haber cu all the instancianan y departamentonan by gobierno cu is atendiendo cu the exercise complica by drugs. the acuerdo new cu jan van der straten at miniserio by salubridad publico y sport is come into at vigor day 15 by june proximo, although cu the will remain aid in the ministerio by asuntonan social, asuntonan economico y by cultura before some hour before week. minister by salubridad publico, dr. richard visser owing to anuncia one maneho new on ground by adiccion y combatimiento by drugs. in this owing to cuminsa cu send the adictonan problematico y ambulante voluntariamente before sand domingo before rehabilitacion at hogares crea. together cu fundacion addopt an addict the mandatario owing to work hand in hand before succeed send more adicto possible. sinembargo, did take make a note cu the trabounan here is cruza by by various departamento by gobierno y not all is resorta below ; the same ministerio. cu the reto here in mind, owing to think in aserca one person manner jan van der straten cu have quite conocemento in con the sistema is funciona in gobierno, one person cu conoce the form by work by departamentonan y one person cu the respet y integridad before can encabesa the proyecto before arrive at one maneha integral by asuntonan by drugs. jan van der straten self does not owing to bay in mucho detaye on the asunto here still, but if owing to confirma cu ela accepta the funcion here y cu elo cuminsa work day 15 by june proximo below ; the ministerio by minister richard visser y cu some proyecto cu will continua by minister michelle winklaar.

comentarionan (1)add comment min/maxmustra/kita comentarionan 4333 come across... scirbi before palanca by mep, may 23, 2010 jan also know that owing to happen cu nathalie holloway. the have to become one person before investiga. come across

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_72923.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Van der Straten new drug coordinator

May 24, 2010, 13:23 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Former police commissioner Jan van der Straten is from June 15 to head the National Agency for Drug Affairs. He succeeds Eric Nassy on. Van der Straten has been given the job because he understands much of the functioning of public administration, says the government. His knowledge was very useful, because the field office of the drug business touches various ministries. On paper, Van der Straten responsibility to the Minister of Health and Sports Richard Visser (AVP), but in practice he will also collaborate with many other departments. Van der Straten, who has reached retirement age, worked until recently as Interim Director at Instituto di Cultura.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: May 24, 2010, 02:58:57 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_72925.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Kickboxer drowns in diving accident

May 24, 2010, 13:27 (GMT -04:00)

Ambulance Employees rushed by helicopter to the northern coast, where Bruno Dirksz drowned Saturday morning.

ORANGE CITY - "Something happened, he was unwell and had a panic attack or something," says Gino Wauben. Bruno Dirksz Tulun (28), a friend, drowned Saturday in a diving accident on the north coast.

The kick boxer from Santa Cruz went lobster fishing with friends Saturday near Daimari. In water, however, he got into difficulties and drowned. Emergency services had difficulty to reach the disaster area inhospitable. A doctor and ambulance staff were informed by the police helicopter to transport the victim.

Wauben, saying an experienced diver, emerged Saturday as well. He says Dirksz after she went into the water, suddenly grabbed his diving gear. He tried to help kick boxer, but was "in panic" also pulled down. A third diver Wauben came to the rescue and got him to get back above water. He thinks Dirksz became unwell and therefore has become panicked. The two divers were able to Boca di Wiwi ashore and help for this. Then they went back into the water to help their friend. When police and firefighters arrived, lay the lifeless body of Dirksz already ashore. Ambulance staff were using the helicopter to the location, but could not offer more help. The death was observed in situ by a doctor. With a pick-up the corpse away.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #991 on: May 24, 2010, 03:01:57 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_72924.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Minister seeks advice on fish trap

May 24, 2010, 13:26 (GMT -04:00)

A trap that illegal fishing.

ORANGE CITY - Opponents of fish traps are afraid that this issue is vismethodiek again legalized. The Minister of Tourism, Labour and Transport Otmar Oduber (AVP) currently seek advice about the pros and cons. He asks about the society in addition to an opinion.

Oduber did some time ago during a meeting of fishermen still know that he does not intend to legalize fishing with traps. Fishermen who oppose the use trap, held an emergency meeting last weekend. They did so in preparation for an upcoming meeting that takes place Friday night at Club Caiquetios in Paradera. That meeting is organized on behalf of Oduber. The Minister has recently received several applications for licenses to use trap. Therefore he wants to hear fishermen. He has taken the foundation Hadicurari Management and Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries (LVV) enabled. The minister wants the fishermen know what they like about the trap method and what is not.

The law prohibits the use of cages without a license, says LVV. The law was introduced in 1999. Its purpose was to assess the extent of commercial fisheries. Between 1999 and 2002 were no permits issued. This change came in 2002 when the government in a trial but spent a few licenses. A shower of complaints from other fishermen and environmental groups made it to an end. Since 2005 no new permits issued, according to LVV.

Yet there are often traps fished illegally so. Earlier this month, the Coast Guard seized 22 pots for about nine miles off the Aruban coast under drift buoys were confirmed. The traps were spotted by other fishermen and the Coast Guard reported.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #992 on: May 24, 2010, 03:08:23 PM »

O/T 

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_72910.php

Google translation:

Velasquez businessman accused of rape

May 24, 2010, 13:12 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article   
Print this article 

Bobby Velasquez when leaving the courthouse last Friday.

Philipsburg - The famous St. Maartense businessman Robert "Bobby" Velasquez is down since last Thursday at the police station in Philipsburg. He is suspected of raping his seventeen year old niece.

The incident would have occurred on March 7 at the concluding concert of the St. Maarten Heineken Regatta on Kim Sha Beach. Last Friday was the arrest of eight days. Since mid-March started the rumors to circulate that a seventeen-year-old girl at the concluding concert was raped.

Authorities in St. Maarten show as yet no details about the case and confirm only that Velasquez was arrested.

Lawyer Velasquez Jairo Bloem said against the Daily Herald that he was surprised about the fact that only two months after the event occurred the client will be questioned. "If they have previously had heard there could be more clarity than there," said Bloem.

About fifteen years ago, the daughter of Velasquez kidnapped, raped and murdered. Her body was discovered in the Simpson Bay Lagoon found. The culprit is a life sentence at the Pointe Blanche Prison.

In the event that Velasquez is found guilty, the situation can arise that he is in the same prison trapped as the killer of his daughter.

Velasquez is the owner of the famous Bobby's Marina on St. Maarten and also has the biggest water taxi, St. Maarten Tender Services. He is also chairman of the Red Cross on St. Maarten.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #993 on: May 24, 2010, 03:51:27 PM »

Hello all. Read lots, post infrequently. Five years and still no justice.
And life has gone on for most of the bas*&rds. Except Paulus.
Can say no more, would get banned.
I love that picture of Natalee when she was a litlte girl, she looks so much like Dave in that one.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: May 24, 2010, 05:02:08 PM »

Hello all. Read lots, post infrequently. Five years and still no justice.
And life has gone on for most of the bas*&rds. Except Paulus.
Can say no more, would get banned.
I love that picture of Natalee when she was a litlte girl, she looks so much like Dave in that one.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #995 on: May 24, 2010, 10:13:45 PM »

The reading of the polygraph report convinces me that the witness never distracted from the unchallenged Aruban recovery of the contents of the trap.  It was CapsLockWizard who was the distractor.  It was CapsLockWizard who implied in post after post that Natalee Holloways remains could be in the pond.  It was CapsLockWizard who implied that Natalee Holloways body had been demembered prior to disposal.

The witness declared that he observed Joran coming from the direction of the pond.  At no time did he state that he observed Joran disposing of Natalee Holloway's remains.

However ... Jenny Geerman places both Paulus and Joran in the Palm beach area at 4:00 AM on the morning of May 30, 2005.  As Beth would say ... "Greta, I think this is huge."

Janet

++++++

The Witness

Rudolf H. Vrolijk aka CapsLockWizard

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know?
« Reply #2830 on: February 28, 2008, 04:33:01 AM »

At 9:00 will go over there (Persistence sonar search) to amke sure they do not mis a spot....The sneaker is there....where is the sneaker is the remains.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.msg356675;topicseen

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #996 on: May 24, 2010, 10:22:13 PM »

Contrary to their own witness and suspect declarations ... Joran and Paulus were placed by Jenny Geerman in the Palm Beach area at 4:00 AM on the morning of May 30, 2005.  Why were they not detained?  Why was Paulus not even mentioned in the following statement from the prosecutor's office?

Janet

++++++++ 

1.  Hans Mos

hotping
« Reply #809 on: January 06, 2009, 07:14:06 PM »

January 6, 2009
Press Anouncement
Ladies and gentlemen!

Hans Mos:

This witness has turned himself to Dave Holloway, as we have been told. He has given a new statement and has undergone a lie detector test. According to the summary of the lie detector test results (a full report, as promised to my Office by Tim Miller was never received) the witness was considered to be reliable. This Office never questioned the reliability of what the witness claimed to have seen. Yet, the value of his statement in the reconstruction of facts of that night is very limited. With his sole statement this case could never be solved.

There was no indication whatsoever that Joran had been at the dam. For that reason the Police were not ordered to conduct that search. Later, people from the Persistence asked if they were allowed to conduct a search. They were told that they could go ahead if the wanted to. No results were reported. Besides that, the Monserrat dam, which had completely fallen dry by that time, was not long before that request completely searched by dozens of people, for a completely different reason. No results were reported.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg614673#msg614673

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: May 24, 2010, 10:42:37 PM »

On January 30, 2008 ... the witness was not an issue.  It was CapsLockWizard who was distracting from the unchallenged Aruban recovery of the contents of the trap.

When CapsLockWizard participation in the misinformation campaign that was created to deny justice to Natalee Holloway is considered ... this guy can only be regarded as evil personified. 

Janet

++++++

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 -
« Reply #736 on: May 17, 2010, 04:14:27 PM »

To: daveholloway@xxxxxx
Subject: RE: Nathalee possible buried place
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 15:18:15 -0500

Hi Dave,

To get Natalee Body you have to come to Aruba and arrange for some large Pumps that can drain a small pond. It has an odd shape.

I have decipher the Shango Riddle and the outcome of the Riddle points out the cover-up and also where the body was deposit in Aruba.

<snipped>

Yours Truly,

CAPSLOCKWIZARD.

______

Extract from my report:

<snipped>

Where to look for the Body:

The only way the body can be found is to search for the shoes round the edges for the murky pools of Monserat in Aruba, and when the sneaker is found, the body will be there also. Drain this body of water and see what is in there.

<snipped>

About Me:
Name: Rudolf H. Vrolijk
Address: Shiribana 6, Aruba
Email: Vrolijkr@hotmail.com
Email: capslockwizard@hotmail.com
Phone: 297-746-7000

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7363.720

+++++++

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: May 24, 2010, 10:50:45 PM »

A LITTLE PEACE

Just like a flower when winter begins
Just like a candle blown out in the wind
Just like a bird that can no longer fly
I'm feeling that way some times

But then as I'm falling, weighed down by the load
I picture a light at the end of the road
And closing my eyes I can see through the dark
The dream that is in my heart

Artist: Nicole

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #999 on: May 25, 2010, 03:18:10 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.