April 19, 2024, 02:45:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 - 6/2/10  (Read 709847 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: May 11, 2010, 09:54:49 PM »

billb

Don't worry.  I don't anymore.  I just stay the course.  It is all about not letting other forget about the self-serving  injustices committed against a beautiful young lady named Natalee Holloway.

Thanks for caring.

an angelic monkey

I hope all is well with you and yours.

Janet

And why do you think the others of us are here?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: May 11, 2010, 10:01:54 PM »

THE ARUBAN PEOPLE

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28
« Reply #969 on: December 31, 2007, 01:10:46 AM »

I am amazed at the ignorance of the Arubans whom blame Beth for the spreading of rumor and innuendo against the innocent when it is caused by the cover up for the protection of a very few, who wouldn't bother to even think of helping their neighbor in Aruba and would not hesitate to cast blame on the innocent. Ask the security guards if you don't believe me. There are people in Aruba who know what happened that night who have the key to clearing the innocent from guilt in the court of public opinion, and who can restore the friendship of the masses of Aruba and the US. They can also restore a vital economic link between the two countries improving the economy for which they depend on for a living, yet they foolish keep their lips sealed and the boycott on. Naive innocents who will learn one day just how unimportant they are to the guilty. But I have to admit their loyalty to one another is greater than any loyalty I have ever seen. An entire island banded together to protect it's criminals.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2481.msg323331;topicseen#msg323331

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 157/158:
No one is breathing. Or Moving. Reporters and camera people are crying. The media hve been here more than a month, and they’ve seen firsthand what we’ve experienced. They are moved by this plea. But some of the Arubans are not. Calling their local sons “criminals” offends them. Having just heard the prosecuting attorney tell us at least one of the Kalpoes could be involved in whatever happened to my daughter. I felt the term seemed appropriate. But it led to an abrupt change in the tide of support.

Not long after the “criminals speech,” some Arubans back off their prayer vigils for Natalee. A few protest in the streets against the barage of negative media. We’ve worn out our welcome at the Holiday Inn. And they let us know they’ve had it. The Aruban Tourism Authority (ATA), the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA), the Aruba Trade and Industry Association and a scattering of island officials establish the Strategic Communications Task Force to combat the negative media. And to combat us.

Robin Holloway - June 19, 2007

The Boycott
« Today at 02:13:11 PM »

We want to thank every single person who have tried so hard for us to get the answers for Natalee. She did not deserve to be taken away from us and she should be home with us living her life. Your support means so much to us. It is humbling to see how many people from all over the world have embraced Natalee.

We realize some of you will not agree, but as much as we want to know what happened to Natalee, Dave and I no longer support a boycott of Aruba. We thank everyone who did so on our behalf, but it is no longer necessary to do so for Dave or me. We realize it is an individual choice, but please try to see it from our perspective. In our opinion, the boycott has caused a lot of hurt for a lot of innocent people in Aruba who do not deserve that.

We asked a long time ago for ALE to involve Holland with the investigation. That has happened and we have been advised they are still working on Natalee's case and following up on all leads. They have done what we asked them to do. We have to find out what happened to Natalee and have to have faith that is what they are doing now with the investigation. We will never give up until we find out the truth!

Thank you again for all the support here. Please continue to keep us in your prayers and keep helping us try to find answers for Natalee.

Dave and Robin

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7123.0

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #442 on: May 11, 2010, 10:09:58 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_72322.php

Google translation:

Elmar apologizes for failure

May 11, 2010, 13:14 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article   
Print this article 

The dark night also triggered problems in traffic, witnessed the accident.

ORANGE CITY - The board of electricity Elmar has publicly apologized for the inconvenience of the outage yesterday. The company expects no more blackouts for the rest of the week. Work on the faulty sub-station in Palm Beach have not yet been completed. That over the next few days.

Insofar as this newspaper has been able to ascertain, Elmar is the understanding of society. Some companies yesterday forced their doors were closed, due to power failure, have prompted know they do not intend to complain to a report from Elmar. Lawyer John Sjiem-Fat advises that any legal proceedings against the power company probably stuck on the general terms of business. Elmar is not liable for damages. "That does not mean that litigation is impossible. The court looks to the reasonableness and fairness of a case. The success rate will depend on the extent of the damage, "said the lawyer.

The power in Palm Beach and North fell away Monday morning by a substation caught fire, says Elmar. From the first alert maintenance people were busy with repairs. Much of the work covered the cleaning station. The many black soot and melted plastic were added a decent job. To power back on launch was from another substation in San Nicolas a closed-generator being brought to Palm Beach. When this was once installed, electricity could be distributed again, albeit to a limited extent. What little there was, by Elmar divided segments of Palm Beach and North. Hotels were asked to be economical in consumption. Elmar estimated mid-night they all returned to normal power could supply. Around nine hours in all affected areas were the lights back on.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: May 11, 2010, 10:13:04 PM »

MARK PURCELL - RESPONSE TO ROBIN HOLLOWAY'S POST AT BFN

MIP6 (Mark Purcell) - June 19, 2007

Re: The Boycott
« Today at 03:23:29 PM »

Dave & Robin,

I applaud you for this bold move in speaking out against a boycott of Aruba & her people.

The time is now for everyone on all forums to come together and see this for what it is, a chance to work together to find the truth to help bring Natalee home.

This is truly a turning point in opening new lines of communication among the internet families that have come together in really a single cause, Natalee, yet we have been divided for one reason or another.

As I have been in the past I will continue to be in the future here to assist if I can in finding answers to help bring Natalee home.

Thank you both for making this post to let the Internet community know that you do not support hurting or hatred in Natalee’s name.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7123.0

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: May 11, 2010, 10:17:12 PM »

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #249 on: April 06, 2008, 09:34:33 PM »

... It is quiet now, but I haven't heard the fat lady sing yet, and I apologize beth for that phrase, but slim as you are, you are the fat lady in this production. i don't know what, but i would bet my life that beth is working on some big publicity event for aruba that will spotlight their true colors. so have faith, and stay tune.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg371692;topicseen#msg371692

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: May 11, 2010, 10:26:21 PM »

JUSTICE IS NOT A POSSESSION

NONE OF US HERE OWNS IT!

IT IS WHAT WE SEEK....

FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY!

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: May 11, 2010, 10:29:33 PM »

JUSTICE IS NOT A POSSESSION

NONE OF US HERE OWNS IT!

IT IS WHAT WE SEEK....

FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY!

an angelic monkey
AS WELL AS FOR ALL MISSING PEOPLE!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: May 11, 2010, 10:30:06 PM »

Would a mod please delete one of the articles I posted about the power outage.  TIA

Done
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 10:50:51 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: May 11, 2010, 10:32:12 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

I DO!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #449 on: May 11, 2010, 10:54:30 PM »

ABC's Wheel of Fortune gave a trip to Aruba tonight...yes, I know they are prerecorded, but I happened to have it on.  Divi.....6K plus retail value.....Whatever....

When you    you never know what will turn up.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: May 11, 2010, 11:03:54 PM »

Would a mod please delete one of the articles I posted about the power outage.  TIA

Done

Thanks!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: May 11, 2010, 11:40:58 PM »

billb

Don't worry.  I don't anymore.  I just stay the course.  It is all about not letting other forget about the self-serving  injustices committed against a beautiful young lady named Natalee Holloway.

Thanks for caring.

an angelic monkey

I hope all is well with you and yours.

Janet

And why do you think the others of us are here?

I have no doubt about why you're here Magnolia.   

Considering the timing of that, stirring the pot must be where it's at tonight.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: May 11, 2010, 11:50:39 PM »

It is my opinion that those of us that are still HERE after 5 years posting in this case are ALL seeking justice for Natalee.  Nothing less.  We may go about it in different ways but our goal is the same. 
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: May 12, 2010, 12:05:28 AM »

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

I DO!

Justice for Natalee Holloway just got another day closer!       

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: May 12, 2010, 12:10:53 AM »

Isn't the next looming date in the K2 v. DRP suit in June (the deadline for the Kalpoes to be deposed IN the US)?? I wonder if there is anyway we could know how it proceeds?

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #455 on: May 12, 2010, 01:02:54 AM »

It is my opinion that those of us that are still HERE after 5 years posting in this case are ALL seeking justice for Natalee.  Nothing less.  We may go about it in different ways but our goal is the same. 

....stillllllllllll going!

Natalee mattered. We all do.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: May 12, 2010, 01:23:22 AM »

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

I DO!

Justice for Natalee Holloway just got another day closer!       

Very nice to hear from you LifeSong.Hope all is well in your world! an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: May 12, 2010, 01:31:40 AM »

AGREED

an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: May 12, 2010, 01:34:13 AM »

....stillllllllllll going!

Natalee mattered. We all do.

TRUER WORDS HAVE NEVER BEEN SPOKEN! an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: May 12, 2010, 01:35:07 AM »

Keepthefaith and 6 Guests

6 IS ALL TONIGHT????COME ON PEOPLE!!!!!! Monkey Devil!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.