March 29, 2024, 07:52:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 - 6/2/10  (Read 706961 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: May 12, 2010, 01:39:24 AM »

Keepthefaith and 6 Guests

6 IS ALL TONIGHT????COME ON PEOPLE!!!!!! Monkey Devil!

Keepthefaith and 30 Guests

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: May 12, 2010, 01:41:50 AM »

Keepthefaith and 32 Guests

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: May 12, 2010, 01:44:42 AM »

As a wise sailor man once said "And I yam what I yam what I yam"

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #463 on: May 12, 2010, 02:42:37 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #464 on: May 12, 2010, 02:52:34 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

I still look for Natalee's picture every night.... an angelic monkey
Thanks Texasmom.......
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #465 on: May 12, 2010, 02:54:23 AM »

Good Night billb  and 17 Guests are viewing this topic...
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner......I'll always believe that and will be here as long as it takes....
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: May 12, 2010, 03:56:24 AM »

FYI - at 3:55 a.m. there are Puzzler and 23 guests here.   23 guests at 3:55 a.m. ???
Eastern Standard Time Zone

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #467 on: May 12, 2010, 07:24:20 AM »

Last month, I went to Aruba.  My daughter and her new husband were invited to his cousin's wedding at the Marriot there.  I begged her not to go there for her honeymoon and then again not to go to this wedding.  My friends and family know how deeply I care about Natalee and her family but then my daughter won $2,000 toward any rental on VRBO and she chose a home in Aruba near Palm Beach.  I had an empty feeling in my stomach when I knew she was going.  The scarier thing was that she is 3 months pregnant and high risk.  She already lost one baby a few months ago.  She takes lovenox shots in her tummy and had to fly with needles.  They were determined to go and promised to be safe.  The $2,000 covered the home and 2 air fares....... I felt hopeless.  My daughter had asked another couple to go but they backed out.  This was when she invited my husband and I to go.  I cannot tell you how scared and nervous I was.  I felt like I was betraying the Holloways in some way but then my daughter said "what would Natalee's parents want you to do?"  All I could think of was that I had to be there for my daughter medically in case anything happened. 

Landing in Aruba reminded me of Cozumel.  You leave the airport and head along the coast towards Eagle Beach and Palm Beach.  There are some small yachts in the basin on the left and I spot Senor Frogs.  I cannot help but be sad thinking this is the route Natalee took.  Eagle Beach is the area with the low rises.  The water is crystal blue and clear like Antigua or Tortola.  There is always a breeze.  Palm Beach is where the Holiday Inn is and the Marriot.  We find our house across from the Aruban Racquet club.  There is a marsh behind it and I watch the fishermen move crab traps.  We ate at Moombas and I chatted with the bartender about Joran...... and if he still hangs out there?  "No - he is banned."  I knew that was a lie, we saw his pic there in March.  I can see the Holiday Inn door steps away.  I asked if he was there when "the girl went missing."  He said no and basically smirked and said "no body - no case" as we talked about Natalee.    I watched as he and the other guys that worked there whistled and played for the girl's attention.  All inclusive wrist bands are seen everywhere and everyone is drinking.  We leave and drive to Arashi beach and watch the sunset.  It is right near the lighthouse.  It was eery up there and desolate.  The sunset was beautiful and then we spot the lit up Tatoo and hear the music and partiers.  I later find out from someone on the Tatoo that night that everyone was smoking pot and drunk.  We keep the hurricane shutters down on the house as we sleep.  I feel an eerieness here that I cannot explain.  I worry about the internet being safe and cannot stop thinking about Natalee.  No one wants to talk about her or Paulus' death.  We went to De Palm Island for a day of snorkeling.  This is another all inclusive place where drinks are free flowing.  The next day we drove all the way south to Baby Beach.  We saw the prison.  Everytime I look out at the water, I think where is Natalee.  It saddened me.  The wedding on the beach at the Marriot was beautiful, and when we left at 1am, we almost got hit by a drunk driver that screeched and spun out of control in front of us.  I never felt like they (most workers we came in contact with) bent over backwards to be hospitable.  Before we left on Sunday, we stopped at the open air market and talked with the locals.  One very sweet lady and I talked for a while about Natalee.  She feels like we do - "there is family in the government covering up for that boy."  I felt sorry for her and the people trying to make a dime.  I said a final prayer as I looked out on the ocean and begged God to give the Holloways answers.  Even if people go to Aruba, there will always be that shadow of a doubt and the concern that something else bad could happen in this so called paradise.  No one ever checked my daughter's carry on or her needles.  The house and wedding were beautiful, especially being with my daughter  Would I go back?  Probably not.  The air fare is expensive and we had to fly from Houston to North Carolina and then to Aruba.  Until Natalee is found, I do believe this black cloud will always be over Aruba.  I do feel sorry for the locals and the government they look up to for honesty and integrity. Money, money, money.  Integrity is worth so much more than money.  I love you Monkeys and feel terrible that I went but do not regret being there for my daughter.  Today, God willing we find out the sex of her baby.  There is power in prayer and I will never stop praying for the Holloways in their search for their daughter.  God bless the person that finally comes forward with answers.  They will you know......... some day.  Loose lips sink ships.  Thanks for listening.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #468 on: May 12, 2010, 08:13:59 AM »

Last month, I went to Aruba.  My daughter and her new husband were invited to his cousin's wedding at the Marriot there.  I begged her not to go there for her honeymoon and then again not to go to this wedding.  My friends and family know how deeply I care about Natalee and her family but then my daughter won $2,000 toward any rental on VRBO and she chose a home in Aruba near Palm Beach.  I had an empty feeling in my stomach when I knew she was going.  The scarier thing was that she is 3 months pregnant and high risk.  She already lost one baby a few months ago.  She takes lovenox shots in her tummy and had to fly with needles.  They were determined to go and promised to be safe.  The $2,000 covered the home and 2 air fares....... I felt hopeless.  My daughter had asked another couple to go but they backed out.  This was when she invited my husband and I to go.  I cannot tell you how scared and nervous I was.  I felt like I was betraying the Holloways in some way but then my daughter said "what would Natalee's parents want you to do?"  All I could think of was that I had to be there for my daughter medically in case anything happened. 

Landing in Aruba reminded me of Cozumel.  You leave the airport and head along the coast towards Eagle Beach and Palm Beach.  There are some small yachts in the basin on the left and I spot Senor Frogs.  I cannot help but be sad thinking this is the route Natalee took.  Eagle Beach is the area with the low rises.  The water is crystal blue and clear like Antigua or Tortola.  There is always a breeze.  Palm Beach is where the Holiday Inn is and the Marriot.  We find our house across from the Aruban Racquet club.  There is a marsh behind it and I watch the fishermen move crab traps.  We ate at Moombas and I chatted with the bartender about Joran...... and if he still hangs out there?  "No - he is banned."  I knew that was a lie, we saw his pic there in March.  I can see the Holiday Inn door steps away.  I asked if he was there when "the girl went missing."  He said no and basically smirked and said "no body - no case" as we talked about Natalee.    I watched as he and the other guys that worked there whistled and played for the girl's attention.  All inclusive wrist bands are seen everywhere and everyone is drinking.  We leave and drive to Arashi beach and watch the sunset.  It is right near the lighthouse.  It was eery up there and desolate.  The sunset was beautiful and then we spot the lit up Tatoo and hear the music and partiers.  I later find out from someone on the Tatoo that night that everyone was smoking pot and drunk.  We keep the hurricane shutters down on the house as we sleep.  I feel an eerieness here that I cannot explain.  I worry about the internet being safe and cannot stop thinking about Natalee.  No one wants to talk about her or Paulus' death.  We went to De Palm Island for a day of snorkeling.  This is another all inclusive place where drinks are free flowing.  The next day we drove all the way south to Baby Beach.  We saw the prison.  Everytime I look out at the water, I think where is Natalee.  It saddened me.  The wedding on the beach at the Marriot was beautiful, and when we left at 1am, we almost got hit by a drunk driver that screeched and spun out of control in front of us.  I never felt like they (most workers we came in contact with) bent over backwards to be hospitable.  Before we left on Sunday, we stopped at the open air market and talked with the locals.  One very sweet lady and I talked for a while about Natalee.  She feels like we do - "there is family in the government covering up for that boy."  I felt sorry for her and the people trying to make a dime.  I said a final prayer as I looked out on the ocean and begged God to give the Holloways answers.  Even if people go to Aruba, there will always be that shadow of a doubt and the concern that something else bad could happen in this so called paradise.  No one ever checked my daughter's carry on or her needles.  The house and wedding were beautiful, especially being with my daughter  Would I go back?  Probably not.  The air fare is expensive and we had to fly from Houston to North Carolina and then to Aruba.  Until Natalee is found, I do believe this black cloud will always be over Aruba.  I do feel sorry for the locals and the government they look up to for honesty and integrity. Money, money, money.  Integrity is worth so much more than money.  I love you Monkeys and feel terrible that I went but do not regret being there for my daughter.  Today, God willing we find out the sex of her baby.  There is power in prayer and I will never stop praying for the Holloways in their search for their daughter.  God bless the person that finally comes forward with answers.  They will you know......... some day.  Loose lips sink ships.  Thanks for listening.

As strongly as I feel about NOT going to Aruba until this case is resolved, I don't judge you at all for doing what you did Sharon/Tx!  As a mother, I understand perfectly why you needed to go.  Thanks so much for sharing!
 an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: May 12, 2010, 09:21:08 AM »

Isn't the next looming date in the K2 v. DRP suit in June (the deadline for the Kalpoes to be deposed IN the US)?? I wonder if there is anyway we could know how it proceeds?

I suspect IF the depositions take place they will need to be filed with the court, we should get notice.  If they DON"T show up, then there will be a failure to appear for depositions notice filed.  I'll keep an eye out as usual.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: May 12, 2010, 09:23:45 AM »

Isn't the next looming date in the K2 v. DRP suit in June (the deadline for the Kalpoes to be deposed IN the US)?? I wonder if there is anyway we could know how it proceeds?

I suspect IF the depositions take place they will need to be filed with the court, we should get notice.  If they DON"T show up, then there will be a failure to appear for depositions notice filed.  I'll keep an eye out as usual.
THANKS!! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: May 12, 2010, 10:07:50 AM »

As I read this, MUM is admitting that she is the one who made the Anonimo posts on the front page of SM.

If that is the case, is she also admitting that she lives in Aruba?  Or is Mum going to claim she was simply visiting Aruba when she posted as Anonimo?  Wouldn't that make her a troll?

Anonimo IP

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: May 12, 2010, 10:14:54 AM »

From 6 Guests to 32 Guest in about six minutes!  What's going on?

Klaas ... is it possible to determine where all these guests originate ... guests whose sudden appearance can often be predicted?

Thanks.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: May 12, 2010, 10:25:20 AM »

From 6 Guests to 32 Guest in about six minutes!  What's going on?

Klaas ... is it possible to determine where all these guests originate ... guests whose sudden appearance can often be predicted?

Thanks.

Janet

Janet.As long as people continue to be interested in Natalee Holloway,Mission accomplished!Doesn't matter who they are.I prefer to keep Natalee Holloway on the minds of The perps,the Traitors,as well as Aruba...I think they read here more often then not.Deep down inside their dark little brains,they know,JUSTICE IS COMING!BET ON IT!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: May 12, 2010, 10:32:49 AM »

It's the Muppet Show with our Very Special Guest Star, ...

It's time to play the music
It's time to light the lights
t's time to meet the Muppets on the Muppet Show tonight.

It's time to put on makeup
It's time to dress up right
It's time to raise the curtain on the Muppet Show tonight

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: May 12, 2010, 10:41:11 AM »

As I read this, MUM is admitting that she is the one who made the Anonimo posts on the front page of SM.

If that is the case, is she also admitting that she lives in Aruba?  Or is Mum going to claim she was simply visiting Aruba when she posted as Anonimo?  Wouldn't that make her a troll?

Anonimo IP

Thanks Klaas.

As certain terminologies on both ANONIMO Front Page comments and CAPSLOCKWIZARD   posts on the SM forum are identical ... the implication would be that MuminOhio must not only be part of the misinformation capaign but she must also be CAPSLOCKWIZARD ... at least one of them who post under that nic.

I find this implication difficult to comprehend.  At one point in time MuminOhio was seriously  questioning CAPS present/motivation on the SM forum.  She was aware of the changing theories ... the inconsistencies.   I have compiled those posts and ... will attempt to locate them.

Klaas ... thank you again for bringing MuminOhio's post forward.

Janet

+++++++

ANONIMO AKA CAPSLOCKWIZARD
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4722.0

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: May 12, 2010, 10:46:51 AM »

Well now that is very interesting.  Thank you Klaas.  I would say that makes her MORE than a troll, considering all the implications here.....I wonder what her fellow banned Monkeys think about this now?  I wonder if they even care.   They didn't give a fig when Caps was proven to be 4 different people leading poor Dave and Tim on a wild goose chase, simply for their own entertainment.

I hope there is a lot of soul searching done over the next couple of days - and I hope they realize just how much of an impact these hoaxters have had on finding Justice for Natalee, and the grief her family continues to endure.

Anonimo IP

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: May 12, 2010, 10:49:17 AM »

Prior to submitting his first post to the SM forum on January 18, 2008 ... Caps had submitted comments to the SM Front Page under the nic ANONIMO.  It makes sense if Anonimo is part of the misinformation campaign to prevent justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway ... then so is CAPSLOCKWIZARD.

Janet

+++++++

Now Aruban Prosecutor Says “Holloway case in ‘new phase” … New Phase of not Investigating
Posted December 22, 2007 by Scared Monkeys

Comments

22.Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:17 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen;

I have been looking for some place where I could leave some of my comments without leaving my name. We still have people in Alabama who will burn things down if things don’t go their way.

Without using any four letter words I can assure all of you have some valid points in expressing what you think happened. There are a lot of people out here who feel the same way. There are still a lot of questions which need answering.

I can assure you that the FBI is aware of all your concerns. They are looking at it from every angle. What happened in Aruba was supposed to have stayed in Aruba. Then the cameras showed up! This was when Beth knew they were in trouble. Her words, not mine.

As soon as the FBI can make an Alabama connection the case will become a federal case. You did see how fast the Investigators up here put the finger on those three college boys who burned down those churches didn’t you?

Well, I waited 16 months to find something which I can confide my suspicions in.

There were over a million comments posted on the Internet during this period. I feel that someone with a computer and a little knowledge about the teen who vanished in Aruba will also confide in this web site as long as they can be sure their idenity is safe.

Some other school mates who either saw, or heard, something about what happened down there.

I believe this enough that I am willing to stick my neck out and start posting some of the things I know about the case which have not been brought up on any of those cable news networks.

But first ask your self this question ? why is Beth and Jug no longer together. I, too, have asked that question. I think Jug butted out when Beth went running all over the country promoting this International Safe Travels thing. She lost a lot of her support here.

Some things are a matter of public record. Marrages, divorces, and ownership of property. Do you know what a prenup. is?

The reason why it was kept in Aruba is because as long as it stays down there the FBI can’t toutch it. If a connection with the USA can be made, then it will become a federal case.

The mother took the daughter to some meetings on how to behave in a foreign country. Then she dropped her off at a friend’s house for the flight to Aruba.

Then the socer mom took off with two friends to a lake house in Hot Springs, AK 5 hours north of B’Ham! And for three days no contact with Aruba. Then for 4-5 hours after the teen did not show up for muster the mother gets a call from one of the adults on the trip.
Question. How is it possible that the mom can make the same day flight to Aruba while on the same day the kid was missing? How quick she was to get everything together, travel 5 hour from Hot Spring, pack, make a sign, and flight to Aruba.
Question. When she arrived in Aruba, what Written Sign She was holding in Her Hand?
“MY DAUGHTER WAS KIDNAPED SIGN”
How did she know she was kiddnaped…?? Answer these questions please.

If the mother had of wanted to lollygag around a pool some where she could have gone on the trip too if she was that concerned about the safety of her daughter.

Two of the girl’s step cousins were on the same trip. Don’t you think they were the designated drivers? Or the look outs? One even fingered Joran as having played cards with some of the teens from MB.

Has any one of you ever been on a beach alone with a young woman? Have you ever tried to get a drunk to do something they didn’t want to? Then join the Army and travel a little. You’ll see.

This is all for now. If I get some response then I will start asking the hard questions the cable news didn’t ask. You can ask some good questions too. The good ones will be forwarded to the FBI in Alabama who are working on it too.

Nathalie Price $1000.000.00 and second price 250.000.00 to tell something

A Long time has past and the poor people in Aruba never came to claim the price… Aruban, Dutch, American, Surinam living in an expensive island where 50.000 are over 50 yr old and where 25000 are of school age and 50000 65yr and up on pension and none of them will like to win the lottery. Ask yourself why?

Is it that because they have to much casino and 1,000.000.00 will not make a difference or is it that they have done so much money laundry that they do not need a million or so to boost up their portfolio or is it that they are so corrupt that they do not see a Million Dollar…???????

The reason they are not coming forward is that no-one has seen or hear anything
or is it that they are afraid of the 3 alleged perps that have hurts their island so much that they are afraid of them?,

or is it this question

IS IT THAT THIS IS ALL A FABRICATION FOR AN INSURANCE CLAIM AFTER 5 OR 10 YEARS?
Where the players are all connected and waiting for time to tick away to 2010.

+++++++++

41. Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 1:48 am

I am a Logic Professor and I am telling you all that from both side of the coin there is events that do not compute and follows normal nature course. From the 3 kids and the father there is defently manipolation of the Law Book. no doubt about that. But from the Famaly and the account of what was going on in Aruba, This women never show a tear for her daughter in Aruba. It all on tape and beeing research/observed ask we speak but there is also a lot of more info comming forth now that are beein looked at in terms of logic events… we know that for every case there is a play book and it beeing re-examined … what makes it more interesting is that the bank where the funds was is now merge and no one seems to know where it is… so be patient and we shall see.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/22/now-aruban-prosecutor-says-holloway-case-in-new-phase-new-phase-of-not-investigating/

The above post conforms perfectly to the misinformation campaign that has undermine Beth Holloway since very early in the so-called Aruban investigation into the disappearance of her daughter.

Janet.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: May 12, 2010, 11:06:22 AM »

<snipped>

41. Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 1:48 am

I am a Logic Professor and I am telling you all that from both side of the coin there is events that do not compute and follows normal nature course. From the 3 kids and the father there is defently manipolation of the Law Book. no doubt about that. But from the Famaly and the account of what was going on in Aruba, This women never show a tear for her daughter in Aruba. It all on tape and beeing research/observed ask we speak but there is also a lot of more info comming forth now that are beein looked at in terms of logic events… we know that for every case there is a play book and it beeing re-examined … what makes it more interesting is that the bank where the funds was is now merge and no one seems to know where it is… so be patient and we shall see.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/22/now-aruban-prosecutor-says-holloway-case-in-new-phase-new-phase-of-not-investigating/

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru
« Reply #547 on: November 18, 2008, 01:43:06 PM »

I will say again...there was 2 cases mixed in to one. --->. to confuse the issue.

... cage (400lbs) to havy for 2 people "AND" to big for just a scull. "AND" area of he cage in the water too deep "AND" need a crane to lift it and to drop it. Do not compute with the available time-line to deal with a post mortum body.

MY research has notting to to with Jossy nor John Selvetty.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.msg547289#msg547289

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2
« Reply #1004 on: April 04, 2008, 03:36:48 AM »

Snago says:  paul sing because he can sing any song.. We know that, But to sing to save his offspring while hanging Joran do not compute, Which other offspring does Paules have?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.msg370835#msg370835

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: May 12, 2010, 11:16:15 AM »

Assuming CAPS and ANONIMO were one ... I speculated that CAPS may have been Gerold Dompig.

Janet

+++++++++

ANOMIMO

Now Aruban Prosecutor Says “Holloway case in ‘new phase” … New Phase of not Investigating

#27  Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:45 pm
We all know what the alleged perps did and now let see the other side of the milliona coin has two side

#41.  Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 1:48 am
I am a Logic Professor and I am telling you all that from both side of the coin there is events that do not compute and follows normal nature course.

GEROLD DOMPIG

DIARIO Aruba
10/26/2005

ORANJESTAD(AAN): ... Dompig explains that the Task Force of Aruba, along with the government gave him the OK for him to go on the American live programs, but via telephone, for him to give the other side of the coin to what has happened and is happening with this case.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_10_23_archive.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.