April 18, 2024, 06:26:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 - 6/2/10  (Read 709711 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #660 on: May 16, 2010, 12:08:55 AM »

http://www.clickonaruba.com/

RAIN May 12

Wong Sheung Wong presents: Prive May 12

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #661 on: May 16, 2010, 03:08:59 AM »

We know what we know, and believe what we want to believe....but don't know what we don't know....
What we know: Natalee was last seen leaving with urine and k2.....Natalee hasn't been seen since.
What we believe: urine was the last person with Natalee and Natalee is dead.
What we believe: Coordinated coverup by perps/ale/disinformation crew/ahata.
What some (most) of us believe: urine revealed that he disposed of Natalee in the Rover tapes to Patrick.
What some (most) of us believe: Natalee's remains were in the trap.
What some (most) of us believe: Persistence principals were 'bought' (payoffs, employments, contracts, etc) into the coverup that continues to deny Justice for Natalee.
What we believe: urine is a sociopath and will make up any lie to see if it sticks to the wall.
What we believe: Peter D Vies is a world famous crime reporter and prides himself on his ability to out the perps even after law enforcement is unable to close the deal.
What we believe: After the taped confession by urine to Patrick in the Rover, Beth believes urine gave her reasons positive that he was with Natalee when she died (description of seizures that are tied back to ale asking at beginning about whether or not Natalee had seizures).
What we don't know: Did urine and Patrick pull one over on Peter D Vies and Beth? (but, MOST of us don't believe)

urine the sociopath made many statements and it is not hard for me to believe he floated a "Natalee had seizures and died" scenario to ale in the early days (resulting in Beth and Jug being questioned about seizures) and then incorporated that into the Rover "confession".
I believe Peter D Vies and Beth embraced the Rover confession for similar reasons (solving the crime and the start of closure, respectively).
We want to believe....but we don't know......

I want to believe that proves he was with Natalee and I still want urine prosecuted for his crimes against Natalee, along with k2/ale/oe/coverup crew/persistence traitors....

But above that....

Actually, we don't KNOW anything --- but MOST of us agree on MOST things. -JMO
Thanks wreck......
Breaking it down then I can only conclude that most of us agree we don't know anything.....
Sometimes it is good to be in the minority.....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: May 16, 2010, 03:19:22 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_72514.php

Google translation:

An example of success in spite of 'failed' ultimate goal

May 15, 2010, 16:03 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article   
Print this article 

AIB director Frendsel Giel with fellow Jasmine Simon, team manager of the fund FDA, and Roly St. Jago, co-inventor of FDA.

ORANGE CITY - Today is the tenth anniversary of Aruba and the Netherlands with the Protocol relating to financial self-reliance of Aruba signed. The purpose of the protocol was that Aruba after this decade would be financially dependent. Our island was three years in succession to present a balanced budget, it would free up funds to the Netherlands to Aruba to reorganize debt. This Aruba are not achieved. Nevertheless, the protocol is now seen as a successful example.

by our reporter
Yvonne Leijdekkers

To obtain the financial dependence was because the Fondo Desaroyo Aruba (FDA) was established. Have described the past ten years both the Netherlands and Aruba money deposited. From the fund the past few years projects paid fitted in the multi-annual cooperation programs between the two countries.

Now ten years after the signing by the then Minister of Finance, Tico Croes, and Director-General for Constitutional Affairs and Kingdom Relations, Jan-Paul Dirkse, There is now an end to the payments into the coffers of FDA. According to Roly St. Jago, co-creator of the foundation and then President, the time has come to see what ten years has brought FDA. "We have recently started to evaluate and reflect on the future. We must answer the question whether Aruba is ready for financial independence. But given the future of St. Maarten and Curaçao. What lessons can a new country from our experiences? We have invented the wheel and would like to share this knowledge. "

St. Jago strongly supports the continuation of cooperation fund. "The FDA has a lot of good work to do. This we can continue. "The money in recent years managed by the Aruban investment bank AIB. Director Frendsel Giel and Jasmine Simon, team manager of the fund are responsible for managing. "Ten years ago we started a whole new adventure. We have established rules and procedures by which we may or may not approve projects. That was in the beginning a whole change of contractors, but also for the authorities concerned. Everything had to be justified. And most importantly, all other projects are judged on sustainability, feasibility and relevance, "said Giel. Simon adds that she does and her team projects and not just reject them all to advise and assist.

Surplus
In ten years the FDA has 452 million florin of both countries were received of which 160 million came from Aruba. Aruba also has to pay 30 million florin. Of the total amount is 324 million florin spent on 350 projects and 108 internships and temporary arrangements. 44 projects are still in the tendering stage and 38 projects are in the assessment phase. There is still an amount of 170.5 million florin spent. Giel: "If we have everything out, then there is a surplus. This is because the funds are always paid in January. So the means to finance were always present. This, in addition to a good execution and control, has ensured the success of the fund. We also have the money to further a yield of 30 million florin made. Which means we each florin we have received a florin and four cents to spend. "

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: May 16, 2010, 03:21:37 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_72509.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Valero agreement is still

May 15, 2010, 15:58 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The government hopes that the Advisory Council (RvA) as soon as possible to exhaust the agreement concluded with Valero. If the agreement is not before June 1 is approved by parliament, the first day of next month a "dark day for Aruba," said Finance Minister Mike de Meza (AVP).

The Minister has sent a letter in which he asked when the Council's opinion will be ready. Indeed, following the advice after a procedure that also takes time, said De Meza. Depending on whether the Council opinion positive or negative, he says, the government has the answer. Then the documents to the governor and then to parliament. This agreement covers the central committee in which the States formulate questions to the ministers who have to answer again. Thereafter, the agreement only in a public debate by parliament to be treated. The Meza: "It is tight. We hope that the opinion so quickly is because many fathers, mothers, families are also waiting what will happen June 1st. And from Valero has called several times because for them it is also important that the treatment takes place quickly. "The Minister stressed that June 1 as a clear ultimatum to the agreement. "So if we do not treat for June 1, then in principle one of the parties terminate the agreement. That would be a shame because then we zijnm not guarantee anything more than we will come. All efforts by the Cabinet Mike Eman I did, then fall into the water. "The minister said that the consequences are huge, Valero may return to the arbitration proceedings and the personnel will be without work. "A heavy blow so for the Aruban economy. Therefore, every day counts now. "

FTA largest union has her last week expressed concern about the situation with Valero. Chairman Rudy Geerman says there is still scope for a restart and the union sees it especially in an alliance with the Venezuelan refinery. PDVSA is still a candidate in the negotiations. Geerman says the refinery is built primarily for the purpose of the Venezuelan market. Nevertheless, the union stressed that Aruba should also look at future without a refinery. And then the question up again, who is responsible for the pollution of the past 80 years, said Geerman.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: May 16, 2010, 03:26:05 AM »

Attempted suicide?

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=3411&offId=0

POLIS ATENTO A IMPEDI INTENTO DI SUICIDIO NA BOCA MAHOS, FOTOS EXCLUSIVO CORTESIA HENK F.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_72508.php

Google translation:

Suicide attempt foiled
May 15, 2010, 15:57 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article   
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY - The police helicopter was in the air last Thursday after the report came that a man from Babijn route would be to Natural Bridge to commit suicide. It is reported that the man has a bottle of chlorine have been drunk. Agents from the Bureau of Santa Cruz also set off in pursuit. From the helicopter they were told that the car of the man in the rocks of Matividiri stopped. When they arrived on site they saw that the man was a fellow of the rocks had managed to get away. Closer inspection revealed that the man was not chlorine but a large amount of alcohol had been taken. He was brought home.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: May 16, 2010, 03:47:48 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: May 16, 2010, 08:59:49 AM »

It's too bad Kyle didn't name the "detective with the brother who had a vision" who named the coordinate that lead them to the trap with DNA in it.

Janet, I have to admit the first time I read your supposition that the detective might have been Dompig I thought it was a guess very wide of the mark.

I'm starting to reconsider that first impression.  I do wish Kyle had named him to the Freebirds.

Lifesong

What is crystal clear from Kyle Kingman's own words ... no speculation needed ... the actions of John Silvetti encompassing the trap and its contents was at the very least betrayal of Natalee and her family ... betrayal big time.

Janet

It occurs to me that it was Dompig that told Dave Holloway and Tim Miller that they didn't need to search on land anymore, they needed to look in the ocean.  What did he say, 3 to 5 miles out?  I can't remember off the top of my head.

Anyway, it makes sense to me that Dave could have had Dompig on the list of people to be contacted upon the search team's arrival in Aruba to see what he had to say about where best to search.

I just wonder (pure conjecture - no proof whatsoever) if Dompig claimed he told Dave to search in the ocean because his brother had a vision.  I don't even know if Dompig has a brother, can't imagine he doesn't though with all those relatives.

The only circumstantial evidence supporting this theory, imo, is the early arrival of these "brothers" on the scene.

12-18-2007
The ocean search begins

Shortly before Christmas
Kyle Kingman:  "While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case. He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee’s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective's brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.”

** On the other hand, it doesn't make a lot of sense for Dompig and/or his relatives to actually help find Natalee while they are also causing distractions with the pond.

12/20/2007
Capslockwizard registers at SM

Here's an "out there" thought.  We know both Eric and Stanley were police officers.  We know that Stanley worked the Holloway case.

What if it were those two brothers who approached the Persistence?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: May 16, 2010, 09:43:28 AM »

Bearlyhere, 2NJSons_Mom, klaasend and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mod Squad on the job early!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: May 16, 2010, 09:50:01 AM »

Bearlyhere, 2NJSons_Mom, klaasend and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mod Squad on the job early!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: May 16, 2010, 11:22:54 AM »

Here's an "out there" thought.  We know both Eric and Stanley were police officers.  We know that Stanley worked the Holloway case.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: May 16, 2010, 12:21:11 PM »

THE DETECTIVE AND HIS BROTHER

Kyle knows!!

++++++++++

Kyle Kingman – In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  It seemed he knew who I was when we were introduced, and said something indicating he had been reading the blog.

Kyle Kingman:  Perhaps I should find out his name. I never got it. We may never have.

Kermit @ Scared Monkeys

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: May 16, 2010, 01:20:48 PM »

THE DETECTIVE AND BROTHER AKA THE ZAANDAM BROTHERS??

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case.

Kyle Kingman:  IF a key detective's brother knew the latitude the trap was disposed at or very near, then it's probable the detective knew the same.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective and his brother were both brown-skinned, but not black.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: May 16, 2010, 01:21:42 PM »

I apologize for the all bold.  I messed up.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: May 16, 2010, 01:49:01 PM »

DIARIO Aruba
12/13/2005

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Monday, the police union (SPA) held a press conference to clear up certain matters that are still pending with the police force. According to SPA president Eric Zaandam, there are some things that are going in a troublesome route and because of this he felt it would be good to hold a press conference.

Posted by Getagrip at 12/13/2005 11:56:00 PM

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_12_11_getagripmonkey_archive.html

Bon Dia Aruba
9/19/2005

ORANJESTAD – The police corps committed a blunder in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. According to ex-commissioner Stanley Zaandam, who dedicates attention to the case here and also in his upcoming publication.

Posted by Getagrip at 9/19/2005 12:18:00 PM

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_09_18_getagripmonkey_archive.html

BUMPED

Off to church!!

Have a good day all

Janet
10:45 AM PT

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: May 16, 2010, 01:54:42 PM »

THE DETECTIVE AND BROTHER AKA THE ZAANDAM BROTHERS??

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case.

Kyle Kingman:  IF a key detective's brother knew the latitude the trap was disposed at or very near, then it's probable the detective knew the same.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective and his brother were both brown-skinned, but not black.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

IIRC, that is how we ruled out Clyde Burke.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: May 16, 2010, 02:19:14 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7363.msg1134303#msg1134303

Posted by jen3560

Very interesting thought imo.   

I'm working on something else right now, but am thinking about this too.  I think it definitely could be a possibility!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: May 16, 2010, 02:50:51 PM »

http://www.coolaruba.com/

Coolaruba/Gallery / Student Night @ Tattoo Party Boat 8 Mei 2010 / Student Night By Santiago

Olivia Zeolla

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: May 16, 2010, 04:31:54 PM »

We know what we know, and believe what we want to believe....but don't know what we don't know....
What we know: Natalee was last seen leaving with urine and k2.....Natalee hasn't been seen since.
What some (most) of us believe: urine revealed that he disposed of Natalee in the Rover tapes to Patrick.
What some (most) of us believe: Persistence principals were 'bought' (payoffs, employments, contracts, etc) into the coverup that continues to deny Justice for Natalee.
What we believe: urine is a sociopath and will make up any lie to see if it sticks to the wall.
What we believe: Peter D Vies is a world famous crime reporter and prides himself on his ability to out the perps even after law enforcement is unable to close the deal.
What we believe: After the taped confession by urine to Patrick in the Rover, Beth believes urine gave her reasons positive that he was with Natalee when she died (description of seizures that are tied back to ale asking at beginning about whether or not Natalee had seizures).
What we don't know: Did urine and Patrick pull one over on Peter D Vies and Beth? (but, MOST of us don't believe)

urine the sociopath made many statements and it is not hard for me to believe he floated a "Natalee had seizures and died" scenario to ale in the early days (resulting in Beth and Jug being questioned about seizures) and then incorporated that into the Rover "confession".
I believe Peter D Vies and Beth embraced the Rover confession for similar reasons (solving the crime and the start of closure, respectively).

I want to believe that proves he was with Natalee and I still want urine prosecuted for his crimes against Natalee, along with k2/ale/oe/coverup crew/persistence traitors....

But above that....

Thanks wreck......
Breaking it down then I can only conclude that most of us agree we don't know anything.....
My intention is to NEVER  discourage discussion and open dialogue. I just feel that some get offended if we do express a difference in opinion and let it be known we disagree. I agree 1000% that we ALL are here for the express common goal of seeking justice for Natalee. I would never ever want to suggest that. 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: May 16, 2010, 04:34:06 PM »

But above that....

Thanks wreck......
My intention is to NEVER  discourage discussion and open dialogue. I just feel that some get offended if we do express a difference in opinion and let it be known we disagree. I agree 1000% that we ALL are here for the express common goal of seeking justice for Natalee. I would never ever want to suggest that is not the case

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: May 16, 2010, 05:44:14 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show tonight!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.