April 18, 2024, 11:50:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #158 3/19/10 - 4/4/10  (Read 310801 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: March 14, 2010, 03:08:53 PM »

« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 07:19:25 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 08:27:09 PM »

Thank you Nutt
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 08:27:59 PM »

Ha--I'm first without even trying.  I was just typing an answer to Boo's post and all of a sudden it's there and I'm here.  Whatever.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2010, 08:28:37 PM »

Welcome, Nut!

Glad to help.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2010, 08:28:39 PM »

Hey BabyBear, dinner was meh. Nothing to write home about. Should have stuck with the Chipotle burrito I had in the fridge. Oh well, no great loss.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2010, 08:29:00 PM »

OK--I'm not first.  Northern Rose is.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2010, 08:30:42 PM »

We are all first as we have not forgetten Caylee is this mess.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2010, 08:30:47 PM »

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2010, 08:35:56 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/03/casey-anthony-did-she-commit-a-cardinal-sin-with-those-jail-notes.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29

Casey Anthony: Did she commit a cardinal sin with those jail notes?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on March, 19 2010 6:21 PM
Discuss This: Comments(9) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The judge ruled that Casey Anthony is indigent, and local TV stations put the story near the top of evening newscasts.

“Taxpayers are going to have to pay Casey Anthony’s defense bills,” WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Darrell Greene said in opening tonight’s 5 o’clock newscast.

But the stations quickly turned to other Anthony issues: notes that she wrote in jail,  money that her defense team spent, and the woman who says she was George Anthony’s mistress.

The Orange County Jail is launching an investigation into letters that Anthony wrote to  fellow inmates. Court documents put the number of notes that Anthony wrote at 258 pages. WFTV’s Kathi Belich explained the investigation will focus on allegations “that a jail guard here helped Casey Anthony and another inmate exchange letters, which is not allowed.”

WESH-Channel 2’s Bob Kealing cited a source who had read the letters and said they contained “ramblings,” “references to food” and “very few references to Caylee.” Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

“She’s talking about her case, she’s committing a cardinal sin,” said Orlando attorney Richard Hornsby, who does legal analysis for WESH. “Don’t talk about your case to anybody in jail.”

Hornsby also said: “The amount of notes isn’t very shocking to me. Inmates have nothing else to do while they’re in jail. The question is how this girl got these notes back and forth to Casey Anthony.”

WFTV and WOFL-Channel 35 focused on the $275,000 that the Anthony defense team had spent before running out of cash.

Judge Stan Strickland today wanted an explanation of how defense attorney Jose Baez had spent money beyond the $112,500 they’ve accounted for, plus $10,000 to public-relations expert Marti Mackenzie.

WFTV’s Belich said: “Behind closed doors, he [Baez] apparently explained how he spent the other $152,500 dollars that was left. … We have not gotten any paper work about how Baez spent his money, but we’re trying to get it. Starting now, taxpayers will pay for Casey’s experts, investigators and other costs, which her new attorney Cheney Mason says could amount to $200,000.”

WOFL’s Holly Bristow said: “Attorney Jose Baez did have a big file with him. He had to show the judge where Casey’s money has been spent. .. This afternoon, Baez did have to bring facts and figures into the judge’s chambers. It was all done behind closed doors. I asked where the money has gone, but he wouldn’t answer any of my questions.”

WKMG-Channel 6’s Tony Pipitone talked to Crystal Holloway, the wman also known as River Cruz who says she was George Anthony’s mistress. Holloway alleges that George said granddaughter Caylee died in “an accident that snowballed out of control.”

“He has known, him and Cindy both have known she has been deceased,” Holloway told Pipitone.

Caylee’s grandparents deny that statement, Pipitone said. George Anthony, through his lawyer, had denied the affair as well.

More about this alleged affair is likely to come out in discovery that will be released, possibly Monday

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2010, 08:36:26 PM »

She was such a cute little kiddo.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2010, 08:37:38 PM »

More about this alleged affair is likely to come out in discovery that will be released, possibly Monday 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2010, 08:43:43 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/03/casey-anthony-did-she-commit-a-cardinal-sin-with-those-jail-notes.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29

Casey Anthony: Did she commit a cardinal sin with those jail notes?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on March, 19 2010 6:21 PM
Discuss This: Comments(9) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The judge ruled that Casey Anthony is indigent, and local TV stations put the story near the top of evening newscasts.

“Taxpayers are going to have to pay Casey Anthony’s defense bills,” WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Darrell Greene said in opening tonight’s 5 o’clock newscast.

But the stations quickly turned to other Anthony issues: notes that she wrote in jail,  money that her defense team spent, and the woman who says she was George Anthony’s mistress.

The Orange County Jail is launching an investigation into letters that Anthony wrote to  fellow inmates. Court documents put the number of notes that Anthony wrote at 258 pages. WFTV’s Kathi Belich explained the investigation will focus on allegations “that a jail guard here helped Casey Anthony and another inmate exchange letters, which is not allowed.”

WESH-Channel 2’s Bob Kealing cited a source who had read the letters and said they contained “ramblings,” “references to food” and “very few references to Caylee.” Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

“She’s talking about her case, she’s committing a cardinal sin,” said Orlando attorney Richard Hornsby, who does legal analysis for WESH. “Don’t talk about your case to anybody in jail.”

Hornsby also said: “The amount of notes isn’t very shocking to me. Inmates have nothing else to do while they’re in jail. The question is how this girl got these notes back and forth to Casey Anthony.”

WFTV and WOFL-Channel 35 focused on the $275,000 that the Anthony defense team had spent before running out of cash.

Judge Stan Strickland today wanted an explanation of how defense attorney Jose Baez had spent money beyond the $112,500 they’ve accounted for, plus $10,000 to public-relations expert Marti Mackenzie.

WFTV’s Belich said: “Behind closed doors, he [Baez] apparently explained how he spent the other $152,500 dollars that was left. … We have not gotten any paper work about how Baez spent his money, but we’re trying to get it. Starting now, taxpayers will pay for Casey’s experts, investigators and other costs, which her new attorney Cheney Mason says could amount to $200,000.”

WOFL’s Holly Bristow said: “Attorney Jose Baez did have a big file with him. He had to show the judge where Casey’s money has been spent. .. This afternoon, Baez did have to bring facts and figures into the judge’s chambers. It was all done behind closed doors. I asked where the money has gone, but he wouldn’t answer any of my questions.”

WKMG-Channel 6’s Tony Pipitone talked to Crystal Holloway, the wman also known as River Cruz who says she was George Anthony’s mistress. Holloway alleges that George said granddaughter Caylee died in “an accident that snowballed out of control.”

“He has known, him and Cindy both have known she has been deceased,” Holloway told Pipitone.

Caylee’s grandparents deny that statement, Pipitone said. George Anthony, through his lawyer, had denied the affair as well.

Interesting..so once the discovery is released we may know alittle more about River and George. 

And according to a source Casey talked about food..well I will say that doesn't surprise me.   

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2010, 08:44:18 PM »

Caylee will always Be Caylee ..the little Dancer. God bless her. Thats my fave of Caylee the live video of her Dancing. She is so sweet. 
You have Nanners back.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2010, 08:45:07 PM »

It's quite possible now that George & CinCin are in serious trouble.  We've all wondered and speculated, but until this Chrystal Holloway woman appeared and made her statements, we've never really had anything of substance to go on ... I just hope she produces the 'goods' which prove her allegations.   She needs to stop 'Twittering' and twitter on down to an attorney's office--an honest one.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2010, 08:48:33 PM »

I can not believe I am saying this, but pictures would be good.  I want to see the mushroom head blow. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2010, 08:51:55 PM »

I can not believe I am saying this, but pictures would be good.  I want to see the mushroom head blow. 
I want to see those naked pictures, period. Maybe there aren't any. I would like to see the logs from her place where she lives, though I find it hard to believe they would have hung onto those logs from back then 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2010, 08:55:40 PM »

Hey BabyBear, dinner was meh. Nothing to write home about. Should have stuck with the Chipotle burrito I had in the fridge. Oh well, no great loss.

Boo I said this in the last cage - I wish I had Boo's Frog March statement again .. Can you post that again? I think it should be the Bumper Sticker for the Sum's up of this wack last ten days.
Your words are prolific and always straight up and head on. 
You have a great way of putting the nonsense together and folding it and stating your opinion.
Which is respected. 
We need a Monkey Frog avatar 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2010, 09:00:00 PM »

It's quite possible now that George & CinCin are in serious trouble.  We've all wondered and speculated, but until this Chrystal Holloway woman appeared and made her statements, we've never really had anything of substance to go on ... I just hope she produces the 'goods' which prove her allegations.   She needs to stop 'Twittering' and twitter on down to an attorney's office--an honest one.

I was told they can't afford an attorney....B Shaeffer even gave her a name but the attorney needed money...why do all these frigging attorneys step up pro bono to defend a child murderer, but none will step up and at least guide River................now this could be something Hornsby could do instead of running his mouth!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2010, 09:05:13 PM »

Does she understand that what she Tweets is not private IT property to her. 
That her tweets are more than likely being watched and followed copied by LE.
I am not sure if this link will work. It is the the tweets being sent to her by others in her Tweet network. That she is able to see upon her own twitter/yet does not show on her own twitter page.
http://www.google.com/search?q=RiverC01&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&sa=X&tbo=s&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbs=mbl:1&ei=HA6kS7isN4zANsLQqMAI&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&ved=0CDAQ_AU
She seems to be gathering quite a pity party and friends who support her. Which is fine. I could care less. Its Mud from here on out as I see it. What happens in the end is what is important. Focus Focus RC ..what is it that YOU wish for the End Result to be within your affiliation of this case? Does she even know?
Instead of her throwing herself out as Victim on Twitter every few minutes. It makes no sense Ono.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2010, 09:06:22 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/22890783/detail.html

Prosectors alleged Anthony was somehow able to exchange the letters with Robyn Adam, who is being referred to by Anthony's defense team as a "jailhouse snitch." According to court documents there are 258 pages believed to be handwritten by Anthony.

For some reason this statement really pizzes me off......If this ever gets to trial I have a feeling it is going to be really NASTY and UGLY in that court room

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.