April 26, 2024, 09:18:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #158 3/19/10 - 4/4/10  (Read 311237 times)
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1960 on: April 04, 2010, 09:27:49 AM »

HAPPY EASTER MONKEYS....

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1961 on: April 04, 2010, 09:31:41 AM »

Evening, everyone!  Been following along for weeks, but not much to add...you've been doing a fine job dissecting all the latest docs.  Just realized something last evening that's probably already been pointed out (maybe multiple times).

Re-reading George's transcribed interview with Yuri Mellich here http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/110608georgeanthony/1/lg/48-2008-CF-015606-O_CASEY_ANTHONY_PG._1733-1803_Page_26.htm.  He states he confronted Casey about the missing gas cans on June 24th.  He goes on to discuss his surprise at the smell of the car and clearly states he knew that as a cop "you don't forget that smell"  and he's smelled that before when they'd find a body.  He further goes on to specifically describe the "basketball-size stain in the trunk" (his words) that he "put his nose to" and how badly it smelled.

The problem for George is that forensic evidence placed Caylee's body already in the trunk between June 16th-June 18th.  Given the FL temps during June, the car would have already begun to smell of decomp by June 24th, due in part to decomp fluids having saturated the trunk carpet/liner/spare tire well (regardless of accessory trash bags, Arm & Hammer detergent bottle, fabric softener sheets, etc.).  Furthermore, George stated here http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/23/ng.01.html that he got to the back passenger tail light as Casey opened the trunk and [apparently sort of thrust the missing cans at him], yelling an expletive.  Having been a detective who's familiar with the smell of decomp and having stood so close to the opened trunk, it seems somewhat inevitable that George would have smelled it at that point.  Pardon the frankness, but with that level of saturation, in a small confined space for 7-9 days in the Fl heat, the odor would have definitely been unmistakable by June 24th.  IMO  I am thinking George will be going down as an accomplice after the fact.  Cars don't just smell like human decomp and George clearly stated repeatedly that he knew that particular smell.  Just MO

Two months later the smell was just as intense, and just as unmistakable..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1962 on: April 04, 2010, 10:09:49 AM »

Happy Easter  an angelic monkey
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1963 on: April 04, 2010, 12:33:14 PM »

Evening, everyone!  Been following along for weeks, but not much to add...you've been doing a fine job dissecting all the latest docs.  Just realized something last evening that's probably already been pointed out (maybe multiple times).

Re-reading George's transcribed interview with Yuri Mellich here http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/110608georgeanthony/1/lg/48-2008-CF-015606-O_CASEY_ANTHONY_PG._1733-1803_Page_26.htm.  He states he confronted Casey about the missing gas cans on June 24th.  He goes on to discuss his surprise at the smell of the car and clearly states he knew that as a cop "you don't forget that smell"  and he's smelled that before when they'd find a body.  He further goes on to specifically describe the "basketball-size stain in the trunk" (his words) that he "put his nose to" and how badly it smelled.

The problem for George is that forensic evidence placed Caylee's body already in the trunk between June 16th-June 18th.  Given the FL temps during June, the car would have already begun to smell of decomp by June 24th, due in part to decomp fluids having saturated the trunk carpet/liner/spare tire well (regardless of accessory trash bags, Arm & Hammer detergent bottle, fabric softener sheets, etc.).  Furthermore, George stated here http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/23/ng.01.html that he got to the back passenger tail light as Casey opened the trunk and [apparently sort of thrust the missing cans at him], yelling an expletive.  Having been a detective who's familiar with the smell of decomp and having stood so close to the opened trunk, it seems somewhat inevitable that George would have smelled it at that point.  Pardon the frankness, but with that level of saturation, in a small confined space for 7-9 days in the Fl heat, the odor would have definitely been unmistakable by June 24th.  IMO  I am thinking George will be going down as an accomplice after the fact.  Cars don't just smell like human decomp and George clearly stated repeatedly that he knew that particular smell.  Just MO

Yep, I believe you are spot on.  In addition, if you watched the interview that Greta did with the Scamthonys, while they  discussed what happened with the trunk, Spindy has a tight grip on George's thigh.  They knew and they were in cover up mode.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1964 on: April 04, 2010, 12:42:35 PM »

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1965 on: April 04, 2010, 02:54:25 PM »

You know it's just not fair that Caylee only got 2 Easters, just 2. Each holiday I hope and pray that the Ant family reflects on what they could have had and what they ended up with. I want someone in that family to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I wish Cindy would be going through photos and just break down and tell all on her ugly daughter. But alas, that won't happen. You really got to make your heart cold to survive days like this.   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1966 on: April 04, 2010, 03:14:27 PM »

Happy Easter everyone! I am wayyyyyy too far behind on this thread to catch up on everything so I will meet you all in the new cage! ya miss a few days and it is way too hard to read everything....Hope that everyone had a good Easter, or are having a good Easter...Hubs and I are traveling..about an hour from home now....yeah!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1967 on: April 04, 2010, 04:01:41 PM »

HAPPY EASTER  an angelic monkey

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1968 on: April 04, 2010, 04:28:14 PM »

Happy Easter Monkeys!  Just want to wish you all a blessed day and say thank you to all the monkeys whose tireless diligence to Justice for Caylee keep her case in the forefront.  Deenie, thanks for posting those beautiful Easter pictures of Caylee.  As I looked at them I wondered what would happen in the courtroom during the trial if the DA's would put her picture on their desk so that the jury and witnesses could look at her during the trial.  She is afterall their client whom they are representing and since she cannot be present then it seems only fitting that her picture should be displayed during the trial.  That way when Casey comes in all dressed to look innocent Caylee's picture will be there for reference and contrast.  I believe this should be done in all cases of child victims.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1969 on: April 04, 2010, 05:22:57 PM »

Happy Easter Monkeys!  Just want to wish you all a blessed day and say thank you to all the monkeys whose tireless diligence to Justice for Caylee keep her case in the forefront.  Deenie, thanks for posting those beautiful Easter pictures of Caylee.  As I looked at them I wondered what would happen in the courtroom during the trial if the DA's would put her picture on their desk so that the jury and witnesses could look at her during the trial.  She is afterall their client whom they are representing and since she cannot be present then it seems only fitting that her picture should be displayed during the trial.  That way when Casey comes in all dressed to look innocent Caylee's picture will be there for reference and contrast.  I believe this should be done in all cases of child victims.

I think that's a wonderful idea!  I love your comment that Caylee is the State's Client.  I never really thought of it like that before.  I'd love to see a poster sized photo on an easel, facing Casey and the defense, who are defending the indefensible.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1970 on: April 04, 2010, 05:23:39 PM »

Thank you, Deenie. 

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1971 on: April 04, 2010, 05:32:52 PM »

Eleanor Odom, the Attorney who is frequently on NG show, says she would have two large photos on display when she got up to speak.  One would be of Caylee at her very cutest, and alongside it would be a photo of the remains as found in garbage.  She would not mention the photos, just talk about the charges, and let the Jury take them in while she talked.  I think that would be a very dramatic and very effective way of starting to tell Caylee's story.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1972 on: April 04, 2010, 06:07:47 PM »

Eleanor Odom, the Attorney who is frequently on NG show, says she would have two large photos on display when she got up to speak.  One would be of Caylee at her very cutest, and alongside it would be a photo of the remains as found in garbage.  She would not mention the photos, just talk about the charges, and let the Jury take them in while she talked.  I think that would be a very dramatic and very effective way of starting to tell Caylee's story.
What do they say, " a picture is worth a thousand words..."  I'm so affected by her sweet little image as it is, I can't imagine how compelling it would be to see the two photos side by side. 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1973 on: April 04, 2010, 06:15:28 PM »

bump

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1974 on: April 04, 2010, 06:45:31 PM »

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/04/04/tonight-casey-anthony-will-she-ever-have-a-trial/
WATTS UP WITH THIS???
MAKING NEWS AND BREAKING NEWS
TONIGHT: CASEY ANTHONY — WILL SHE EVER HAVE A TRIAL??
April 4, 2010 – 2:15 am
TONIGHT AT 8:00 P.M. LIVE, ORLANDO ATTORNEY RICHARD HORNSBY, EXPLAINS WHY CASEY ANTHONY MAY NOT HAVE  A TRIAL.  WILL LITTLE CAYLEE ANTHONY EVER SEE JUSTICE FOR HER MURDER???  REPORTER ROZZIE FRANCO HAS THE LATEST INSIDE SCOOP ON ALL THE HAPPENINGS IN AND OUT OF THE ANTHONY CASE. WE WANT YOUR INPUT TONIGHT!!!!

www.blogtalkradio.com/Watts-Up-With-This

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1975 on: April 04, 2010, 06:48:33 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Casey Anthony: Hearing Monday

Mark Monday, April 5, on your calendar. Judge Stan Strickland has set that date to deal with the defense motion to get all the TES records.

In the past, I have reviewed all the motions dealing with the issue. Most pertinent is the article I wrote on March 15. It's a good place to do one's homework before viewing the hearing.

This hearing could be a major showdown between Tim Miller's attorney Mark NeJame and Jose Baez. In his MOTION TO MODIFY THE COURT'S ORDER ON DEFENDANT'S APPLICATION FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM FOR DOCUMENTS IN THE POSESSION OF TEXAS EQUUSEARCH, Baez claimed that he had discovered searchers not provided by TES.
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1976 on: April 04, 2010, 07:06:42 PM »

Wishing all a Blessed Easter an angelic monkey

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1977 on: April 04, 2010, 07:06:49 PM »

Hope everyone is enjoying today  an angelic monkey

Happy Easter to All and Everyone 

Lets push this cage closed ........ start a fresh one 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1978 on: April 04, 2010, 07:38:33 PM »

Hope everyone is enjoying today  an angelic monkey

Happy Easter to All and Everyone 

Lets push this cage closed ........ start a fresh one 

Hi Deenie.  Good idea.  Nut, you gonna be ready to put us in a fresh cage soon?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1979 on: April 04, 2010, 07:41:35 PM »

After reading/hearing more about the whack-a-doodles involved in this case, I have to look at this precious face to remind myself who this is really all about.  Am thinking her family has long since forgotten.  But we haven't.  Justice for Caylee! 

Justice for Caylee!   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.