April 18, 2024, 05:10:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #158 3/19/10 - 4/4/10  (Read 310789 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2010, 09:08:34 PM »

It's quite possible now that George & CinCin are in serious trouble.  We've all wondered and speculated, but until this Chrystal Holloway woman appeared and made her statements, we've never really had anything of substance to go on ... I just hope she produces the 'goods' which prove her allegations.   She needs to stop 'Twittering' and twitter on down to an attorney's office--an honest one.
Does she understand that what she Tweets is not private IT property to her. 
That her tweets are more than likely being watched and followed copied by LE.
I am not sure if this link will work. It is the the tweets being sent to her by others in her Tweet network. That she is able to see upon her own twitter/yet does not show on her own twitter page.
http://www.google.com/search?q=RiverC01&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&sa=X&tbo=s&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbs=mbl:1&ei=HA6kS7isN4zANsLQqMAI&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&ved=0CDAQ_AU
She seems to be gathering quite a pity party and friends who support her. Which is fine. I could care less. Its Mud from here on out as I see it. What happens in the end is what is important. Focus Focus RC ..what is it that YOU wish for the End Result to be within your affiliation of this case? Does she even know?
Instead of her throwing herself out as Victim on Twitter every few minutes. It makes no sense Ono.

I agree Deenie.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2010, 09:13:49 PM »

Hey BabyBear, dinner was meh. Nothing to write home about. Should have stuck with the Chipotle burrito I had in the fridge. Oh well, no great loss.

Boo I said this in the last cage - I wish I had Boo's Frog March statement again .. Can you post that again? I think it should be the Bumper Sticker for the Sum's up of this wack last ten days.
Your words are prolific and always straight up and head on. 
You have a great way of putting the nonsense together and folding it and stating your opinion.
Which is respected. 
We need a Monkey Frog avatar 

Let's not loose sight of the prize, Casey's head on a platter followed closely by George and Cindy being frog-marched in front of us all to jail.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2010, 09:21:09 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/22890783/detail.html

Prosectors alleged Anthony was somehow able to exchange the letters with Robyn Adam, who is being referred to by Anthony's defense team as a "jailhouse snitch." According to court documents there are 258 pages believed to be handwritten by Anthony.

For some reason this statement really pizzes me off......If this ever gets to trial I have a feeling it is going to be really NASTY and UGLY in that court room

Couldn't agree more...it totally pizzes me off too.  Nothing is ever her fault and with the new improved defense member I'm surprised that they didn't say " some low down sneaky varmit tellin'tales out of school" or some such thing like that.

You would think after nearly gettin slammed yesterday they'd lie low for a bit... but nope, not being held accountable just emboldens them
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2010, 09:31:58 PM »

Article by Hornsby blasting ABC and it's local affiliate

This Made Me Laugh, Oh the Irony!
Mar 19th, 2010 by Richard Hornsby.
So there I was, researching something on Google about the Casey Anthony case and I came across this wonderful quote that a certain legal commentator for WFTV (ABC’s local affiliate) made regarding my criticism of his objectivity and the objectivity of the reporter he works with.

“As your readers have seen over the past several days, one way to obfuscate the truth and shift focus from damning facts is to create a straw man upon whom to lodge false allegations. It is an unfortunate, but sometimes effective, way of creating a diversion orchestrated to cause confusion and to divert attention from the core issues.” Orlando Sentinel, November 24, 2009: Casey Anthony: WFTV’s Bill Sheaffer answers latest criticism from TV analyst.

And is it not just so ironic that the upcoming indigence hearing would ultimately reveal ABC (or as Jose Baez likes to mumble, the American Broadcasting Company) paid an accused child killer’s defense team $200,000.00 for photos and video of the child the defendant was accused of murdering.

Yet, the local ABC affiliate, WFTV, instead releases a series of “Jaw Dropping” reports that captures the public’s attention and completely divert the media focus from that same indigence hearing (i.e. The Real Story).

And to top it off, that same ABC affiliate pushed the “jaw dropping”  mistress story right until the very last desperate minute by tantalizing the public with the prospect that one of those reports would be “of the other shoe dropping…” (Spoiler Alert: It never did.)
March 12: Casey Anthony: George Anthony had affair, said Caylee’s death was ‘an accident,’ WFTV reports
March 12: Casey Anthony: WFTV says source on George Anthony affair is ‘highly credible’ and ‘other shoe is about to drop’
March 13: Casey Anthony: George’s alleged affair hurts Casey Anthony’s case, WFTV analyst says
March 15: Casey Anthony: WFTV reveals more about ‘other woman’ in George Anthony’s life
March 16: Casey Anthony: What could mistress report mean to George Anthony’s future, Casey Anthony’s case?
March 17: Casey Anthony: Nancy Grace’s guests (WFTV-Channel 9’s Kathi Belich and WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer) don’t agree on whether George’s alleged mistress can be believed
March 18: Casey Anthony: WKMG supplies details about sisters alleging George said Caylee’s death was an accident

And then, from none other than Tony Pipitone (whom the Baez camp seems to leak their information to first nowadays), a story comes out the day after the financial boondoggle hearing revealing the “jaw dropping” news that the Mistress’ affair can’t be substantiated by anyone (talk about the other shoe dropping).

Better yet, it was revealed that even if the affair was true, George Anthony only told her exactly what he has told everyone else from the very beginning:

“And I turned my head and he grabbed my hands, and he said, ‘It was an accident that snowballed out of control.’”  However, she said she couldn’t say why George Anthony thought it was an accident. She admitted that there wasn’t any other proof of what he told her that night. WKMG: Woman In Alleged Anthony Affair Reveals Details.

We call such hypothesis on the part of lay witnesses speculation – and speculation is inadmissible in a criminal courtroom. So basically all of this River Cruz mistress hoopla (to which the the TV Guy played a willing pawn) was a bunch of baloney.

Well maybe it wasn’t, I mean as one learned legal commentator has told us:

The one way to obfuscate the truth and shift focus from damning facts is to create a straw man (George Anthony) upon whom to lodge false allegations (an affair). It is an unfortunate, but sometimes effective, way of creating a diversion orchestrated to cause confusion and to divert attention from the core issues (The Indigence Hearing where it could be revealed ABC paid an accused murderer $200K).

Isn’t that the truth! And that, Ladies and Gentleman, is coming from the same legal commentator who works for local ABC affiliate WFTV; and for whom ABC News “licensed exclusive rights to an extensive library of photos and home videos for use by our broadcast platforms, affiliates and international partners.” Orlando Sentinel (March 18): Casey Anthony: ABC News says it licensed ‘library of photos’ through attorney
ROFL! And I thought Jose Baez had a conflict of interest brokering the deal in the first place (Casey, ABC has offered to pay $200K, but only if you keep me as an attorney and I get most of the money – please sign here)!

If you can’t trust your own local news stations to give it to you straight – who can you trust?

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2010/03/this-made-me-laugh-oh-the-irony/

I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop, should I give up waiting?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2010, 09:38:12 PM »

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/NR/rdonlyres/edjj3dhkrcnmfje73uk3lbalmnpz3vkfv7jxy5o3jzjexhc5qetms72rlaz5s6xwdvzogodifymnm3fajgwutu47luc/InmateHandbookEnglish0609.pdf

Inmate handbook for Orange County jail.............just got this link via email haven't looked at it yet.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2010, 09:44:38 PM »

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/abc-news-paid-casey-anthony-200000/19407085?ncid=webmaildl1

Crime
ABC News Paid Casey Anthony $200,000
Updated: 1 hour 24 minutes ago
David Knowles Writer

(March 19) -- In journalism, paying sources for interviews is supposed to be a no-no. The promise of money in exchange for information violates the profession's ethical code and can often lead to dubious information.

But ABC News now says it paid $200,000 to Casey Anthony, the Florida woman accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, for exclusive rights to videos and pictures that ran on the network and its Web site.

ABC also conducted interviews with the Anthony family, but said in a statement that it paid only for images, never for interview access.

"In August 2008, we licensed exclusive rights to an extensive library of photos and home videos for use by our broadcast platforms, affiliates and international partners," ABC's statement read. "No use of material was tied to any interview."

The payments were revealed Thursday in an Orange County, Fla., court proceeding, which was concerned with whether Anthony can be declared indigent and thus receive a taxpayer-funded defense.
Little Girl Lost
Red Huber, Orlando Sentinel / MCT
19 photos

Court documents reveal that ABC News paid $200,000 to Casey Anthony, the Florida woman accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, for exclusive rights to videos and pictures. The network said it paid only for images and not for interview access. Here, Anthony attends a hearing Thursday to determine her finances. Click through for more photos about the case.

Court documents reveal that ABC News paid $200,000 to Casey Anthony, the Florida woman accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, for exclusive rights to videos and pictures. The network said it paid only for images and not for interview access. Here, Anthony attends a hearing Thursday to determine her finances. Click through for more photos about the case.

On Friday, Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland ruled that the state must pay some of the cost for Anthony's defense to ensure that she receives a fair trial. Anthony's defense team, who said they are working pro bono on behalf of their client, told the judge Thursday that Anthony's money from ABC had already been spent.

"Ethically, ABC is on very shaky ground," Fred Brown, vice chair of the ethics committee at the Society of Professional Journalists, told AOL News. "It's essentially paying for news, and any time you do that, you taint the news."

Paying sources for information is the stock and trade of publications like the National Enquirer, which broke the story of John Edwards' affair with Rielle Hunter and also the news that the former presidential candidate was the father of Hunter's daughter, Frances. In many of the Enquirer's stories on Edwards, a source who remained anonymous was paid by the publication.

"Ideally, news should be produced without any money changing hands," Brown said.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2010, 09:46:01 PM »

So there I was, researching something on Google about the Casey Anthony case and I came across this wonderful quote that a certain legal commentator for WFTV (ABC’s local affiliate) made regarding my criticism of his objectivity and the objectivity of the reporter he works with.

“As your readers have seen over the past several days, one way to obfuscate the truth and shift focus from damning facts is to create a straw man upon whom to lodge false allegations. It is an unfortunate, but sometimes effective, way of creating a diversion orchestrated to cause confusion and to divert attention from the core issues.” Orlando Sentinel, November 24, 2009: Casey Anthony: WFTV’s Bill Sheaffer answers latest criticism from TV analyst.

And is it not just so ironic that the upcoming indigence hearing would ultimately reveal ABC (or as Jose Baez likes to mumble, the American Broadcasting Company) paid an accused child killer’s defense team $200,000.00 for photos and video of the child the defendant was accused of murdering.

Yet, the local ABC affiliate, WFTV, instead releases a series of “Jaw Dropping” reports that captures the public’s attention and completely divert the media focus from that same indigence hearing (i.e. The Real Story).

And to top it off, that same ABC affiliate pushed the “jaw dropping”  mistress story right until the very last desperate minute by tantalizing the public with the prospect that one of those reports would be “of the other shoe dropping…” (Spoiler Alert: It never did.)
March 12: Casey Anthony: George Anthony had affair, said Caylee’s death was ‘an accident,’ WFTV reports
March 12: Casey Anthony: WFTV says source on George Anthony affair is ‘highly credible’ and ‘other shoe is about to drop’
March 13: Casey Anthony: George’s alleged affair hurts Casey Anthony’s case, WFTV analyst says
March 15: Casey Anthony: WFTV reveals more about ‘other woman’ in George Anthony’s life
March 16: Casey Anthony: What could mistress report mean to George Anthony’s future, Casey Anthony’s case?
March 17: Casey Anthony: Nancy Grace’s guests (WFTV-Channel 9’s Kathi Belich and WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer) don’t agree on whether George’s alleged mistress can be believed
March 18: Casey Anthony: WKMG supplies details about sisters alleging George said Caylee’s death was an accident

And then, from none other than Tony Pipitone (whom the Baez camp seems to leak their information to first nowadays), a story comes out the day after the financial boondoggle hearing revealing the “jaw dropping” news that the Mistress’ affair can’t be substantiated by anyone (talk about the other shoe dropping).

Better yet, it was revealed that even if the affair was true, George Anthony only told her exactly what he has told everyone else from the very beginning:

“And I turned my head and he grabbed my hands, and he said, ‘It was an accident that snowballed out of control.’”  However, she said she couldn’t say why George Anthony thought it was an accident. She admitted that there wasn’t any other proof of what he told her that night. WKMG: Woman In Alleged Anthony Affair Reveals Details.

We call such hypothesis on the part of lay witnesses speculation – and speculation is inadmissible in a criminal courtroom. So basically all of this River Cruz mistress hoopla (to which the the TV Guy played a willing pawn) was a bunch of baloney.

The one way to obfuscate the truth and shift focus from damning facts is to create a straw man (George Anthony) upon whom to lodge false allegations (an affair). It is an unfortunate, but sometimes effective, way of creating a diversion orchestrated to cause confusion and to divert attention from the core issues (The Indigence Hearing where it could be revealed ABC paid an accused murderer $200K).

Isn’t that the truth! And that, Ladies and Gentleman, is coming from the same legal commentator who works for local ABC affiliate WFTV; and for whom ABC News “licensed exclusive rights to an extensive library of photos and home videos for use by our broadcast platforms, affiliates and international partners.” Orlando Sentinel (March 18): Casey Anthony: ABC News says it licensed ‘library of photos’ through attorney
ROFL! And I thought Jose Baez had a conflict of interest brokering the deal in the first place (Casey, ABC has offered to pay $200K, but only if you keep me as an attorney and I get most of the money – please sign here)!

If you can’t trust your own local news stations to give it to you straight – who can you trust?

No, you should not.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2010, 09:47:47 PM »

When will the other shoe drop, when we have become relaxed and then it will drop?
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2010, 09:50:47 PM »

When will the other shoe drop, when we have become relaxed and then it will drop?

We can only hope, lol. I'm relaxed now, how about you.........
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2010, 09:51:05 PM »

Thanks, interesting reading.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2010, 09:55:21 PM »

No, you should not.

I'm still waiting and can't say why but I tend to believe River did have an affair with GA.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2010, 09:57:58 PM »

been off of her most of the day...so, Casey gets tax payer money right? was this in the last thread? have not heard the news today .....is there going to be a limit on what they get to spend at least? did bozo have an accounting of what and where the money was spent? Strickland is ok with where the money went? no lectures to the defense? just hand over the money?.....thanks all...if someone could refer me to a link with the answers to my questions it would be much appreciated...

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2010, 09:58:05 PM »

BBM above

<snipped>

WFTV-Channel 9 is the local ABC affiliate, and station news director Bob Jordan has fired off an e-mail on the issue:

“I want to make it perfectly clear that WFTV has not given one dime to anybody.

”The ABC Television Network has confirmed a report first aired on WFTV that it – the network — paid $200,000 for the rights to broadcast Anthony family pictures. They first appeared on ‘20-20.’

“Although we are an affiliate of ABC, we do not run their business and they do not run ours. I can understand how you might think Channel 9 and ABC are one and the same, but they are separate businesses, owned by different companies.

To repeat, WFTV has not paid anybody any sum of money or provided any other form of consideration. We do not — and NEVER have — paid for interviews.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/03/casey-anthony-we-didnt-pay-casey-anthony-wftv-says.html

Hornsby is selectively coming to conclusions as he personally chooses to right now.  It is his opinion about WFTV = ABC, just like my opinion is that he is a icehole and he has been grinding this axe for too long now.  He needs to remember this is about Caylee and not his personal issues with Bill Sheaffer.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2010, 09:58:39 PM »

Andrea Lyon stated in Court on Thursday March 18th, 2010 that she was creating fund raisers for the Students to be able to participate in the Casey Anthony defense case. For her as well to be able to sustain her works within being a defense atty on the case. Due to she was not being paid for her hours/her being 2nd string within etc.. as part of the defense team for Casey Anthony. Boo hooo. I believe she stated 14 Law Students were working on the Defense team within her clinic for Casey. I thought why not find us on SM. Were Free Wink
Ok - So I started digging into Ms. Lyon's statements. Well first and foremost to be proper. I could not find anything of anything of fund raising connected to her name as a Professor, as part of the DP Law Clinic DePaul University Illinois she represents - nada zip. I was hoping to at best snare a newsletter or something of that. There is nothing that I could find within her name and fund raising for her students let alone Casey Anthony. Big shock. Nope.

My idea and thought of Lyons when she says Funds raised - she is calling on Alumni. She is not out there peddling cupcakes ..
These are press releases dated of Funds donated/received to DePaul University by Alumni & Foundations in the last few years that are of the LAW departments.  I do understand that she represents ONE clinic and that is the Death Penalty Law Clinic. But when you see these numbers of Cash and how broadly it is not stated to which department the funds are to be appropriated to ???? How can she say or not say how much she was funded? Its a money trail Monkeys ..that Is so deep. How and Who would know who got what. For Lyon's to throw her hands up in the air and not be able to state what was provided to her for the defense fund of Casey is very plausible. When you look at the $ contributed in the last few years. Its not traceable unless you court order the University to offer up how the funds were distributed. She is too sly because she needs these ppl to continue to fund her. She is not going to OUT her sources nor how much ..its a ledger trail that is so deep etc.. Its like her kissing her own heiny good bye in the long run as a Professor. If by the end of this Trial she is not kicked out of DePaul for misrepresenting xxxxx ?? She has her own Gig on going that will continue her bank account. She is Famous in her own right. " We need a Monkey who stares at the Ceiling" Insert here.
http://www.philanthropyjournal.org
February 10, 2009
DePaul University received total of $210,000 to support studies in real estate, law, entrepreneurship, urban education
April 28, 2008
DePaul University received two grants: professor in college of Computing and Digital Media received $306,500 grant from National Science Foundation; College of Law Asylum & Immigration Clinic's Legal Resource Project received $113,000 from Polk Bros. Foundation.
April 28, 2008
DePaul University College of Law received $50,000 from Helen Del Missier Hachem in memory of Helen Cirese, alum and jurist.
* DePaul University Center for Community Research received $3.3 million grant from National Institutes of Health to conduct comparative study of aftercare programs for ex-offenders with history of drug abuse.
March 7, 2008
DePaul University received $185,000 from late Florence W. Dunbar to create Dunbar Program for Animal Law in College of Law.
Published on September 17, 2007
* DePaul University received new grants and gifts:
    * Deferred gift annuity worth more than $50,000 from Janet M. Thies Volkenant to support faculty computational lab in new science building
    * $50,000 from Oscar G. and Elsa S. Mayer Family Foundation for “Literacy Across the Curriculum”
    * $100,000 pledge from alum Joanne M. Phillips for Ray Meyer Endowed Scholarship Fund supporting education of men’s basketball players
    * $50,000 pledge from Fred and Leona Conforti to create endowed scholarship for science education
    * Grants from National Science Foundation totaling about $1.7 million
    * $3.3 million from National Institutes of Health for aftercare program for ex-offenders
    * More than $1 million from Illinois Department of Human Services for Community Mental Health Center
    * $25,000 from Michael Reese Health Trust for Schiller DuCanto & Fleck Family Law Center
---
http://www.chicagobusiness.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?id=35837
October 2009
DePaul University College of Law graduate Mary Dempsey and husband Philip Corboy are donating a seven-figure sum to create a scholarship fund at the Chicago school.
The Mary Dempsey and Philip Corboy Endowed Scholarship will provide partial scholarships to several students each year, beginning next fall.
DePaul University declined to disclose the exact amount of the couple’s gift but said it is the largest single gift the law school has received. Ms. Dempsey, the city’s library commissioner, is a DePaul Law graduate.
It’s also the couple’s second recent donation to benefit an alma mater. In September they made the biggest single donation Loyola University’s School of Law had ever received. Loyola is where Mr. Corboy, co-founder of personal injury firm Corboy & Demetrio, earned his law degree. The university is naming its building at 25 E. Pearson St. the Philip H. Corboy Law Center in honor of the donation. 
---
Just another find. The Dean of Depaul University " Law Dept" 2009 was cast out due to he admitted to Powers that Be " that Funds received were inaccurate and not accounted for".
http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/depaul_dean_is_removed_wasnt_in_synch_with_administration_spokeswoman_says/
---
I found as well that if you look deep enough it states that the Funds raised for the University of Depaul law students comes from " the Center for Public Interest Group" which is Depaul.
DePaul University College of Law Center for Public Interest Law
http://www.cliffordlaw.com/about/community-involvement
Kevin P. Durkin, partner at Clifford Law Offices, was named the first President of the DePaul University College of Law Center for Public Interest Advisory Board in 2008 when the Center formed an Advisory Board to accomplish its objectives. The Center for Public Interest has a long tradition at the school, working to serve the poor and underrepresented with a sense of commitment, encouraging and mentoring others to help the underprivileged in the community.
--
Depaul University Statement of Pro Bono Funds and all explained by the Center for Public Interest Group.
http://www.law.depaul.edu/students/pro_bono/
An additional read of what the actual Center for Public Interest is - Mission statement is the below link.
http://www.law.depaul.edu/centers_institutes/public_interest/
-- I wonder what her Salary is as a Professor?
Money and Politics all of it. The underbelly. Why is that the Ave 18/19 year old cannot afford to go to College without help of Grants and or student loans. That is another can of worms.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2010, 10:01:55 PM »

I would think that the other attorneys would not appreciate the fact that bozo has paid himself so much money and the rest of them supposedly have not been paid any money...thought that bozo and the res of them were working pro bono? he shouldn't get any money if that is the case right?

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2010, 10:02:23 PM »

Hi Monkeys... I figure my pretty new Spring outfit from Brandi is as good a reason as any to share some thoughts.

First, on the whole "affair" business:

I don't think the “twins” seem too credible at this point, whether George was really dipping it in the River (sorry) or not.  IMO, this whole “affair” is only relevant to Caylee’s murder case if George incriminated himself in a manner that can be proven, which is looking less likely at the moment... however, as others have mentioned, we are still waiting for that other shoe to drop, right? 

I’m also speculating whether George may have actually been cheating on Cindy back in May/June of 2008, when Casey was telling friends he was… I always had doubts as to whether George was living at that house at the time Caylee was killed. If the A’s were in fact separated back then, why would they put up the pretense of being a happy couple once the police became involved? 

As for Brad C., IMO he has lied so much, that when he opens his mouth, we expect nothing but blatant falsehoods.  How does HE know whether George had an affair?  How does HE know what George might have uttered to a mistress?  IMO Brad should have limited his comments to “George denies what this woman is alleging.”  Or better still, “No comment.”  Period.

And I agree that "River" needs to Step. Away. From. The. Twitter.  (Now.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2010, 10:04:34 PM »

Hi Monkeys... I figure my pretty new Spring outfit from Brandi is as good a reason as any to share some thoughts.

First, on the whole "affair" business:

I don't think the “twins” seem too credible at this point, whether George was really dipping it in the River (sorry) or not.  IMO, this whole “affair” is only relevant to Caylee’s murder case if George incriminated himself in a manner that can be proven, which is looking less likely at the moment... however, as others have mentioned, we are still waiting for that other shoe to drop, right? 

I’m also speculating whether George may have actually been cheating on Cindy back in May/June of 2008, when Casey was telling friends he was… I always had doubts as to whether George was living at that house at the time Caylee was killed. If the A’s were in fact separated back then, why would they put up the pretense of being a happy couple once the police became involved? 

As for Brad C., IMO he has lied so much, that when he opens his mouth, we expect nothing but blatant falsehoods.  How does HE know whether George had an affair?  How does HE know what George might have uttered to a mistress?  IMO Brad should have limited his comments to “George denies what this woman is alleging.”  Or better still, “No comment.”  Period.

And I agree that "River" needs to Step. Away. From. The. Twitter.  (Now.)

agreed!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2010, 10:04:55 PM »

As for the events of yesterday, I would say C. Mason came barging onto the scene like a knight in slimy armor.  So not impressed by his arrogance and rudeness. 

I read somewhere that Mason represented Dominic Casey at one point, earlier on.  Is this not some kind of conflict? Anybody have confirmation on that, or dates? 

How dare Mason brag that it will be “FUN” to get Casey off the hook for murdering Caylee? Incredibly sickening.  I think he’s an arrogant bully.  Oh well, they say Pride Goeth Before a Fall. 

Wonder which “scheme team” member will be stepping aside to be replaced by Mason?  Baez, because he is now pretty much toast, or Lyon, because she has wrung all the publicity she can out of this case and will now let a local DP attorney take over?

The hearing yesterday was a farce, IMO.  None of these “high profile” professional attorneys brought expense records to an indigency hearing?  Baez has not kept track of his hours?  There have been mysterious ‘donations’ that can’t be explained?  Baez brokered the $200,000 blood-money deal with ABC himself?  Poor Caylee.  It is all so disgusting, IMO.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2010, 10:06:02 PM »

I’m wondering whether Macaluso’s $70,000-ish had anything to do with Lyon’s $70,000-ish.  Was it the same $70,000?  In other words, did Macaluso “donate” the money to Lyon’s charity fund to induce Lyon to sign on?  Or is that the “ante up” amount Baez charged each of them to join the case for the publicity to be had? (Inquiring minds... ya know?)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2010, 10:07:59 PM »

We can only hope, lol. I'm relaxed now, how about you.........
Oh I sure am, let it rip.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.