March 28, 2024, 10:54:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shantina"'Kat" Smiley & 8 yo son Azriel, WA Missing 3/13/10(BODY OF BOY FOUND)  (Read 209898 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1000 on: February 09, 2011, 08:40:37 PM »

I will never stop hoping they find Shantina. Where ever she is, I hope she knows there is a small group of strangers who will not forget her. I find it very sad that her family has forgotten her so easily. It is no wonder she had problems with drinking at one point, it seems she didn't have many people who cared about her or Azriel for that matter. It is sad....

nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1001 on: March 07, 2011, 02:59:07 PM »

Tacoma Police Searching Beach For Human Bones

http://www.kirotv.com/news/27107767/detail.html

>snipped

Detectives are looking on Owen Beach for bones after a fisherman found a couple of bones there on Feb. 20, police spokesman Mark Fulghum told the Tacoma News Tribune
A spokeswoman for the Pierce County Medical Examiner's Office told the News Tribune that investigators identified the bones as "likely human" on Feb. 23.

>snipped

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1002 on: March 07, 2011, 03:07:43 PM »

Tacoma Police Searching Beach For Human Bones

http://www.kirotv.com/news/27107767/detail.html

>snipped

Detectives are looking on Owen Beach for bones after a fisherman found a couple of bones there on Feb. 20, police spokesman Mark Fulghum told the Tacoma News Tribune
A spokeswoman for the Pierce County Medical Examiner's Office told the News Tribune that investigators identified the bones as "likely human" on Feb. 23.

>snipped

Thank you for the article, Nicubird.  I wonder if this is Shantina "Kat" Smiley? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1003 on: March 07, 2011, 03:09:53 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1004 on: March 08, 2011, 12:46:33 AM »

Thank you for the article, Nicubird.  I wonder if this is Shantina "Kat" Smiley? 

The beach they are searching is within reasonable proximity to the location where her son was recovered considering the currents. I am hoping she can be put to rest soon.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1005 on: March 08, 2011, 07:55:35 AM »

The beach they are searching is within reasonable proximity to the location where her son was recovered considering the currents. I am hoping she can be put to rest soon.

Thank you Nic! I do hope this is her!  I pray that this poor woman, if not alive, can be put to rest by her baby boy!  I still thing that the BF had something to do with this.  Just don't trust him and he was so ready to move on.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1006 on: June 10, 2011, 12:00:53 AM »

Very odd... another missing woman in Washington.. only about 45 minutes northeast from where Shantina went missing.  And the part I bolded below is similar to what LE has said about Shantina's case.   

http://www.kirotv.com/news/28188541/detail.html

Missing Woman Last Seen In Bellevue

June 9, 2011

BELLEVUE, Wash. -- Police are asking for the public’s help in finding a 32-year-old woman who was last seen on May 16 in Bellevue.
Police said Amy Hardwick was becoming increasingly depressed and introverted.
Hardwick is known to drive a 1994 Red Ford Thunderbird two-door with Washington license number 809-SSQ.
Hardwick is described as white, 5 feet 7 inches tall, 212 pounds with brown shoulder-length hair and brown eyes.
There are no known suspicious circumstances involved and her disappearance appears to be voluntary.
Anyone who has seen or had contact with Hardwick is asked to call Bellevue police Detective Mangione at 425-452-4629 or 911.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1007 on: June 10, 2011, 01:36:06 AM »

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1008 on: June 10, 2011, 11:40:49 PM »

So sad isn't it?  It's like they fell off the end of the earth and noone cared.  Why no outcry in the media from ANY family or friends.  Hey Wyks, can you do some snooping and see if the new missing young woman can be traced back to Shantina's BF at the time of her dissappearance?  Or anyone could have a looksee?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1009 on: June 11, 2011, 12:53:38 AM »

Aw wykes thanks for posting in Shantina's thread. This poor woman, I think we are the only ones that really care about her. It makes me very sad for her.

I pray she is found one day. But when she is, she will not be able to be put to rest near her son because if everyone recalls, the poor boys ashes were split between Rob, who wanted to keep them incase Shantina came back and his natural father. WTH, that still freaks me out.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1010 on: July 30, 2011, 06:32:59 PM »

Thinking and praying of both of you today...May God Bless you always.  an angelic monkey
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1011 on: August 31, 2011, 11:44:48 AM »

Here is another missing woman she is from the Spokane area:

http://www.wsp.wa.gov/crime/docs/misadult/Higgins_Heather.pdf

And another that went missing after testimony against pimp:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2013719994_missing20m.html

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1012 on: August 31, 2011, 12:15:02 PM »

Here is an article about a woman that took her own life (per LE) but what is interesting is the comments: Talking about activities in the woods...other things that could not be talked about there...and so on.  This is in Lacey...not too far from Martin's Way where Shantina was seen the night of her disappearance.  Also Tumwater is close too, where Nancy is missing from.  May be nothing but worth posting.

http://www.theolympian.com/2011/08/05/1750897/lacey-cause-determined-for-womans.html

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1013 on: August 31, 2011, 12:16:27 PM »

Here is another missing woman she is from the Spokane area:

http://www.wsp.wa.gov/crime/docs/misadult/Higgins_Heather.pdf

And another that went missing after testimony against pimp:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2013719994_missing20m.html

The last article is interesting also because of the human trafficking topic...I have believed for a long time that something is going on in Washington...so so many people missing there.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1014 on: August 31, 2011, 12:38:38 PM »

http://www.crimebusters.org/tag/assault/page/2/

Various assaults in the area...this is a good site to research I just don't have time today.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1015 on: September 02, 2011, 12:41:15 PM »

http://www.pnwlocalnews.com/kitsap/nkh/news/114957624.html

Bainbridge Island woman drowns, body found near Agate Pass Bridge

By TAD SOOTER
North Kitsap Herald North End Reporter
Jan 31 2011

SUQUAMISH — A body found on a beach in Suquamish Saturday has been identified as a 42-year-old Bainbridge Island woman.

Kitsap County Coroner Greg Sandstrom said Monday his office identified the body as Elizabeth Kaltreider. Her next of kin have been notified.

Kaltreider's body was reported at 2:10 p.m. Saturday by a boater fishing near the Agate Pass Bridge, according to a statement from the Kitsap County Sheriff's office, which is leading the investigation.

Bainbridge Police, Suquamish Police and sheriff's deputies responded to the beach, just north of the bridge. Kaltreider's purse was found on the beach near her body.
 ::snipping2::

Posting this because it isn't far from where Azriel and Shantina were the night they disappeared.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1016 on: September 03, 2011, 09:59:47 AM »

Thank you Labubske for keeping up with Kat!  I feel so extra-sorry for her and her son.  It's like there isn't a soul who cares for her but here.  I'm sure I'm wrong?  I do think if there was someone looking for her or trying to put the word out you would know.  Awful lot of women missing in that area!  WTH? 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1017 on: November 12, 2011, 11:10:55 PM »

Thanks to those who have kept up with this case, trying to find possible links with others who have gone missing and/or been found.  Sorry to those who posted to me, I just haven't been able yet to get my head back into this case, because my heart is so heavy for Kat and Azriel.  I agree that it seems the only ones who care about these two at all are registered at this forum.  And we haven't been able to get very far with the info we had, because no one in Kat's circle of family/friends etc were very forthcoming with the truth.  That's very frustrating.  And hard to continue to ferret out more info if it just turns up more info that no one in that circle will validate or admit to, etc. 

My heart goes out to Kat.  I don't believe she survived any longer than her son did, and neither death was at her own hand.  That's my opinion.  I just wish her family cared enough to find out the truth in what happened and not just take the easy way out and believe whatever others 'think' it might be.  There is always the hope that someone in that circle will care enough someday, which is why I keep checking back in here for updates etc. 

It is very interesting that others have gone missing from the same general area.  Am hoping that the local LE there are on top of those cases for possible links to this one.  And if not, am hoping that someone in the local area can stay on top of that LE and keep them on their toes.  One can only hope that there is at least one good LE officer in that state.  Sigh.  Again, my own opinion.. and that based on my own personal experiences there.  I've said it once, I'll say it again.. 'friends don't let friends drive into or live in the state of washington'.  MOO

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1018 on: November 12, 2011, 11:14:38 PM »

Good to see you Wyks!!

I don't think Kat or her son Azriel's death were  at her own hand either.  I'm not sure we'll ever know because we have so little information.   

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1019 on: November 13, 2011, 12:01:10 AM »

Great to see you around again Wyks!! an angelic monkey

I am not sure if this has ever been posted before.

Facebook of Robb:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1201642426&sk=wall

Facebook of Shantina:

https://www.facebook.com/shantina.smiley?sk=wall

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.