March 29, 2024, 01:15:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shantina"'Kat" Smiley & 8 yo son Azriel, WA Missing 3/13/10(BODY OF BOY FOUND)  (Read 209910 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: April 06, 2010, 07:43:51 PM »

We have seen many people over the years kidnapped and held and later and sometimes years later found alive. Just in the last 2 years we have at least 3 people found.

Why is this woman being treated as if she is dead.. ??

I ask again..

Who was knocking on doors ? who opened all the doors on the van ?
Somebody was walking around after the vehicle was disabled..
That person was not dead.
That person was not the son of this woman.
This woman did not throw herself into knee deep water and drown herself. I will not buy that.

There is something sinister going on here and I have a feeling.

The world needs to wake up when they are being bullshifted..

Why did she leave the food and walk out of the restaurant ?? Who hit her in the head ?
Did she hit herself in the head ? was it an accident ?
Who was really in that van ?

From my experience. Anytime something does not make sense to this degree, you are being bullshifted.

jmho
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: April 06, 2010, 09:40:16 PM »

Exactly Edward. There are way too many questions still unanswered to just assume she is dead. I don't like it at all.
AmandaReckonwith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #182 on: April 07, 2010, 01:06:08 AM »

Case archive album started:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Shantina%20Smiley%20-%20Azriel%20Carver/

Saved pictures and vids from lots of cases:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: April 07, 2010, 09:14:34 AM »

Thank you 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: April 07, 2010, 02:25:27 PM »

I agree that something is very off about this case...not much has seemed right about it.  It is very difficult to put down what I really suspect...because I sure would hate to be wrong.  One of the biggest things to me...THE KEYS...they were seen on the dashboard...the front doors and back door all were open...so, she didn't "accidentally" drive into the lake, while she was lost...or if she did "accidentally" drive into the lake (since there were tracks suggesting that someone tried to get unstuck) it wasn't enough that she didn't have time to take the keys out of the ignition and place them on the dashboard.  I would think if someone were trying to harm them and push the vehicle into the water then they would make sure that they were buckled in to ensure that they didn't survive.  Apparently, they were not buckled in.  Another thing that sticks in my head...but could be totally innocent..is Robb repeating that she could be in someone's basement...I know that everyone's mind does not think alike...but, I think that is odd...off all of the things that could be said about her whereabouts...it is this.  And the memorial service...well, I have lost so many people through the years...and a funeral is difficult enough to have to plan and attend because that is closure...and when I have lost loved one's that I am very close to I don't want that closure right away...I don't want to accept that they are gone and a funeral does that...so to have a memorial service so soon is VERY odd to me...why not another form...a gathering of people to pray or to search...so on.  One more thing, I do hate to say this...and I do not mean any harm...but in today's society nothing surprises me...but, is it not possible that this was planned?  No one wants to think that way...and it seems out of character by most of what we are presented with...minus the ten possible abuse reports.  Possibly she knocked on the door and left...only to get someone's attention.  Maybe she is in "someone's basement"...waiting on the right time to appear...I am sure that any life insurance policies have been looked at...maybe this is why little Azriel's ashes were split...maybe Robb persuaded his dad...and this allows her to still have them.  It is odd that a boyfriend of a few years (if that) has the child's ashes...I mean I am sure that he was more of a dad then anyone...and I can understand in a tiny tiny little way...but, I know that I would NOT handle it like this...but that is me...and everyone is different...just some thoughts...and I don't have solid evidence to prove this theory.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: April 07, 2010, 03:09:52 PM »

Very Good questions and yes the B/F is my suspect for some of the questions and concerns you have..

Planned .... hmmm.. Very possible.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: April 07, 2010, 03:30:13 PM »

Is it odd to park a van at a shore line, open all of the doors and back hatch and sit inside or maybe outside? That didn't really stick with me too much because I have a van and have been known to open all of the doors and back hatch when at a park or the beach or something but that is maybe in the summer time, not at night in late winter when I am alone with my child. I would think it would be cold outside. Why would she (or whoever) do that? Why do you open up a car like that? Maybe airing it out? Did she smoke? But this is the way the van was found for what ever the reason, so it leads me to wonder if Azriel just simply floated away from the van? If they were parked I could see being unbuckled, maybe he feel asleep and was over come or panicked when the water reached the van?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: April 07, 2010, 03:31:04 PM »

Did we hear if the toxicology report was done and if it came back clear?
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #188 on: April 07, 2010, 03:56:08 PM »

IMO...

I think that Azriel was accidentally drown with the help of his mother.  She apparently was having problem coping with her boyfriends illness and maybe just the thought of being alone with her child once again was too much.  The circumstances are just plain weird however.

She might have been drinking to get up the courage to do "what she had to do"
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: April 07, 2010, 05:53:35 PM »

I thought about that tracygirl...it isn't odd to park at the beach and open the doors and rest or enjoy the beach.  It is just odd that a child drowns while (possibly) doing that and the mom hasn't been found...and it is odd that it was cold weather out, I didn't think about that.  It seems that they would be bundled up.  It is also odd that this happened just a few miles from the last reported place of being seen.  So, it doesn't seem that she would ask for directions to the interstate and then end up there just relaxing.  But, it doesn't make sense if this was planned...that she stop at the house to ask for directions.  I can get the purposefully getting on camera thing...but, not stopping at this house.  I was thinking that the van would sink faster if the doors were open...water would weigh it down faster...does anyone know?  Oh, I just found that answer:
A vehicle with the windows (and doors) open will submerge faster than the same vehicle with its windows (and doors) closed. The faster the water enters the interior of the vehicle, the faster it loses its buoyancy and the quicker it descends.
A vehicle with the windows (and doors) open will submerge faster than the same vehicle with its windows (and doors) closed. The faster the water enters the interior of the vehicle, the faster it loses its buoyancy and the quicker it descends.
(http://www.911dispatch.com/video/miami/powerphone.html)

I would think that the only reason that all of the doors were open (besides relaxing or airing the van out) would be for it to sink faster.  Did something happen to Azriel on accident, and she got scared?  But, that still doesn't explain how she ended up at that hard to find location.  Every theory has a major area that makes no sense.  When I start to think okay it could be this...then something big is there that says no that doesn't explain this certain part...and so on and so on.

Of all of the theories it makes more sense that she someone found this area...ended up stuck (since it did show that)...maybe tried to get help by knocking on doors...(even though only one house heard the knock)...had Azriel stay in the vehicle so that he wouldn't have to walk too...came back to the van and he was gone (I can't recall what time the tide was highest)...maybe it hit while she was gone...when she came back...she frantically searched for him...which could explain the doors being open...maybe she was swept away during this time.  Or maybe she survived and cannot handle it.  This still does not answer WHY or HOW she was in that location. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: April 07, 2010, 07:37:28 PM »

It was not in water when it pulled in.. If the tide came in, it was in only 1-2 ft of water at the rear of the van. Wtar never got inside the vehicle at all.
It is freezing watar, so nobody is going to desire to be in it.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: April 07, 2010, 08:47:32 PM »

I wanted to say that I agree with those who think that Shantina and her son's deaths are not your "typical" accidental drownings.

The weird facts are just too many to ignore.

But, it looks as if her disappearance and the death of her son will never be prodded as it should, and maybe a third party will get away with murder.

Of course, there is no evidence to prove murder, but there are a few details of what happened that night that say "no way!"

No way. She had not told ANYONE that she intended to commit suicide, she left no suicide note, her life was improving and she seemed happy.

The only thing that "could" explain her decision to take her own life and her son's is the disease that her fiance said he thought he had, because of his diagnosing using Google.

She was (or is) an intelligent woman, and she had to know not to take online diagnosis seriously. She herself had gone through thinking she had a terminal disease to knowing that she was fine.

If the drownings happened because she had been drinking, or taking drugs, or because of a sudden bout of migraines or a stroke (or whatever,) she could've left traces and evidence behind. No drug paraphernalia, no more alcohol bottles than a half bottle of wine.

Of course, we may never know if she suffered from a sudden medical emergency, unless her body is recovered and an autopsy done.

I also think that there is a chance that Shantina got lost, again, after talking to the Williams and went on to another house to ask for directions or ask to use the phone.

Maybe someone there decided to take advantage of her and her son? Maybe she caught the eye of some criminal, while she was driving around looking for a phone, who hijacked the car, disposed of both victims and then drove the van to where it was found.

The case of the Olympia rapist last week, who went inside a car while the owner was in the store, and then when she got back to the car he jumped at her and make her drive to a remote location (not far from where Azriel was found) and raped her, comes to mind.

There's always the possibility of the "significant other" being involved, we've seen this in many cases before. In those cases the motives were infidelity, or large life insurance benefits, or children's custody/child support, or spousal control.

Shantina and Azriel's "typical" drownings may have other explanations, including a third party. I hope that the police in the area don't get lazy and ignore facts and fail to ask the right questions in order to really solve the case.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: April 07, 2010, 08:54:06 PM »

You bring up some interesting points, Itaryl Moosee.   I wonder if we'll ever know what really happened?  And welcome to Scared Monkeys 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: April 07, 2010, 08:54:12 PM »

Great thoughts Itaryl Moosee  and welcome to Scared Monkeys.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: April 07, 2010, 09:39:21 PM »

thanks Edward...I wasn't sure.  So true Itaryl Moosie...all great points.  I have posted a ton of theories...(my mind goes way too fast)but, something always seems to disprove it.  I know that I have asked before about the Williams...what do they know about them?  They aren't an "old" couple like the media was leading us to believe in the beginning...but, I haven't been able to find out too much about them.  Not saying that they are guilty...because she very well could have ended up asking for directions from someone else...but, with that theory...it really doesn't explain her prior behavior...why did she stick around Olympia for so long?  And so on...as far as an Olympia rapist...wow that is the first that I have heard of that...what a possibility...I believe that I recall someone in here...making that suggestion awhile ago.  It seems though that person would have popped up very shortly after leaving the Williams house...and yes, the crime could have been committed in a different area...and then the vehicle dumped.  Maybe that is why all of the doors were open...maybe they intended to have it sink...but it got stuck and so it was left just like that.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: April 07, 2010, 10:00:28 PM »

I did not know anything about the rapist.. Maybe we need to do some research on currant and past crimes in the area for clarity..
Maybe he was hiding in the van.. But if he was then when she was in the restaurant why didn't she tell the waitress to call the police ?
It is possible..but then why did she stop and use the phone and then give absolutely no clue ?

But if you read the B/F own words.. He shows signs..... especially his last words.
I tinks he tinks he has pulled the wool over everyones eyes.

umm..But not mine.

I do not have time to back and dissect his statements at the moment.. If I get time I will.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: April 07, 2010, 10:38:55 PM »

I did not know anything about the rapist.. Maybe we need to do some research on currant and past crimes in the area for clarity..
Maybe he was hiding in the van.. But if he was then when she was in the restaurant why didn't she tell the waitress to call the police ?
It is possible..but then why did she stop and use the phone and then give absolutely no clue ?

But if you read the B/F own words.. He shows signs..... especially his last words.
I tinks he tinks he has pulled the wool over everyones eyes.

umm..But not mine.

I do not have time to back and dissect his statements at the moment.. If I get time I will.

I will help you find his own quotes and actions...I am curious myself.  I like to look at all possibilities and then discount them...it is so easy to be persuaded...so, for me it is better to look at reasonable possibilities and then discount them...I will look into the rapist as well.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: April 08, 2010, 04:13:29 AM »

There is one picture that I copied from his business public website that I didn't see on the collection shown above. I'll add it here, to show the black shoes belonged to her, with the brass little caps and all.

If we can't show faces, let me know and I will use bars to cover the face, or delete it all together.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: April 08, 2010, 04:16:00 AM »

Thanks for the welcome. I hope it's well deserved.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #199 on: April 08, 2010, 12:26:37 PM »

WTH??????  Check out Robb's latest comment on facebook:

~~~

Robb Simmons 
Just to let you all know I am still hoping she show up, preferably alive, and that she can come back home to us. Had another medical test, the media liked to chop up word for drama saying I had cancer, nope none there, all is good! Just wish Shantina and Azriel were here to share the news!
Tue at 9:11pm

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&gid=10150133110780096

~~~

"I am still hoping she show up, preferably alive...."    ????   

Well... duh! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.