March 28, 2024, 01:57:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shantina"'Kat" Smiley & 8 yo son Azriel, WA Missing 3/13/10(BODY OF BOY FOUND)  (Read 209901 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: April 12, 2010, 08:35:04 PM »

Cant get the link to work. Can you check and repost?
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: April 12, 2010, 08:39:04 PM »

Here is a picture/calendar of the tide information from March 13-18 or go to http://www.protides.com/washington/1909/2010/03/ to see the full map

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: April 12, 2010, 08:45:01 PM »

So it was low tide that night? The tide didn't rise until the next morning at 6?
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: April 12, 2010, 08:52:39 PM »

It went to the graph...did you see a graph or it didn't work at all?  Here is the link to the home page.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: April 12, 2010, 08:53:11 PM »

Ok so if you look at it it was slowly building to high tide, I get it. I am used to southern california beaches, it rushes in, this seems like it comes in slowly and leaves slowly.

Someone asked a question how did they each loose one shoe? Well they could have lost both shoes and only one came back to shore?
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: April 12, 2010, 08:53:27 PM »

It went to the graph...did you see a graph or it didn't work at all?  Here is the link to the home page.
Oops...left off link...sorry.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: April 12, 2010, 08:54:06 PM »

http://tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/  did it again...sorry...long day!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #327 on: April 12, 2010, 10:34:33 PM »

has anyone viewed Shantina's myYearbook page and seen the comments on it?  They are ALL (11) from her area...well, Puyallup, Buena, Davenport, and Ashford.  I have not found an exact date yet...only month and date, no year.  But the 11 accounts are open still so it seems that this would have been recent at least the last year or so...This would reinforce my first theory that she was in Olympia for a reason...this could explain Robb's behavior as well...maybe he was suspicious (she had made a trip to Castle Rock the week before, right?  Is that the ONLY place she went?) and headed to Castle Rock to see if she REALLY was going there.  This could explain a nap and a breakfast (brunch)...if he thinks that she is out meeting someone...then he wouldn't be SO concerned that she is REALLY missing...I am not trying to knock her character...by any means...just trying to figure this out.  She did meet Robb online...I wonder what site?  She also became pregnant with Azriel while married to Jerry...though they very well could have been separated...but I do believe that Jay and Shantina met in Hawaii...which seems to be a place where Jerry's family are listed at...so I don't really know that stuff, yet.

No, haven't seen her yearbook page yet, labubske.  Do you happen to have the link to it? 

http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGUmdXNlcmlkPTIwODkyMTc0

Thanks labubske!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #328 on: April 12, 2010, 10:44:24 PM »

So it was low tide that night? The tide didn't rise until the next morning at 6?

Yep, that's right. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #329 on: April 12, 2010, 10:53:28 PM »

First of all, I'm not convinced that other shoe belonged to Az.  Robb says it was his, but then, I'm not believing a lot of Robb has said.  Her family isn't confirming what Robb says, they just aren't talking much at all.  Which is weird. 

*If* that other shoe belonged to Az, am thinking he wasn't wearing them earlier that night, in the videos we see he has sneakers on, like most boys his age.  I've raised three boys, the only time I could get them in dress leather shoes like the one in the pic was for church on Sundays, prom night, weddings and funerals.  That's it.  Certainly NOT something they'd change into from sneakers to go for a jaunt down a beach.  Just saying.........

Locals in that area have posted online that the beach is an 'oyster bed', and is like quicksand.  Could be they just stepped right out of them, with the shoe staying in the sand.  That might explain how the shoes got off their feet, if indeed that happened.  That it was two left shoes could have been same scenario, with them heading in the direction with their left feet in the deeper part of the water than the right.   Or.......... it could be that someone placed the shoes there to give that impression. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #330 on: April 12, 2010, 10:59:47 PM »

Yep, that's right. 

Well.. I should clarify... The tide had been rising earlier than 6a.  It was high tide at about 6a. 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: April 12, 2010, 11:11:04 PM »

One comment I have read consistantly, how did she find that road leading to the beach at night? Well maybe she didn't find it at night? Who is to say she or whoever didn't put the van there when the sun was coming up? The van was found at 6:00AM. She was seen driving the van at 10, then 8 hours later it is found.   
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: April 12, 2010, 11:16:13 PM »

I would assume if they walked out of their shoes they would try to get them, or at least I can see me doing that. I don't know if you are walking along and your shoe comes off, you just go about your business and leave it there. Even if it sunk under the sand, i would guess you would dig it out, right? And if it did sink, well how did it get unsunk? (is that a word?)

The boy is seen wearing different shoes so this wouldn't fit any way. That is another reason I feel these items were planted to make it look like these two simply drifted out to sea. IF there is a crime scene, I don't think this would be the spot.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: April 13, 2010, 10:17:27 AM »

I would assume if they walked out of their shoes they would try to get them, or at least I can see me doing that. I don't know if you are walking along and your shoe comes off, you just go about your business and leave it there. Even if it sunk under the sand, i would guess you would dig it out, right? And if it did sink, well how did it get unsunk? (is that a word?)

The boy is seen wearing different shoes so this wouldn't fit any way. That is another reason I feel these items were planted to make it look like these two simply drifted out to sea. IF there is a crime scene, I don't think this would be the spot.

Agree...from what information that has been put out there...why aren't the Williams being looked at more?  Not, saying they are involved...but, that is the LAST reported place the two were seen.  Why did she go to that specific house and just a mile from the store that she just received directions from...I know that if my vehicle were able to make it...I would have turned around and went back to the store...to clarify directions...I would NOT have stopped at a strangers house...I would really like to see where this house is located...is it closer to the road?  Is it easier to assess...I know that it was reported that the Christian symbol is why she stopped...but, that is coming from them (no reason not to believe them...just pointing it out).  Did they call the police and tell them that she stopped there?  When?  Or did police contact them based on grandparents reports?  They had to admit to her stopping because she is linked to being there...I just find it odd that she stopped there when the store is so close...or even if the store that I am thinking of is the closed store...there are other stores...I still believe that she was out that way for a reason...but why?  Did she meet them or one of them at the store and follow them to the house?  The initial media reports kept reporting them as an elderly couple which may have taken focus off of them unintentionally...but there is a 19 or 20 year old male in the home...and there is an older son as well...not sure if he lives there...who all was there?  Did she buy the wine to take to the house?  Maybe she was invited to a party there? 

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: April 13, 2010, 10:34:57 AM »

http://www.bing.com/maps/default.aspx?style=b&where1=1435%2046th%20Ave%20NE,%20Olympia,%20WA

This is a great aerial view of where the Williams home is at (though it does not show a house)...you can also move around and see Shantina's route...this is the best one that I have seen.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: April 13, 2010, 10:44:59 AM »

The wine is " Gallo, brand " cheap screw on cap table wine  .. It is not high end.

The tide comes in slow and builds up slow to its high level .. because of the inland location of this area.

who was the friend she stopped to see ?

the stopping at the closed harbor store and looking in the windows is perplexing to me.
If you are in the harbor area you are not lost.. ??

Then again, most of the story is perplexing.

I am positive her and the boy were attacked and he died because of it.. Exactly how and who is the perplexing part.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: April 13, 2010, 12:35:40 PM »

http://www.bing.com/maps/default.aspx?style=b&where1=1435%2046th%20Ave%20NE,%20Olympia,%20WA

This is a great aerial view of where the Williams home is at (though it does not show a house)...you can also move around and see Shantina's route...this is the best one that I have seen.

Can you do me a favor. Can you post the streets she was on that night? Where did she get off the freeway, the stores she visited? Do you have that handy?
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: April 13, 2010, 12:48:33 PM »

That is a good idea an area map with all points they was noted at..  from beginning to finish. 

It is a big job to lay this all out I am sure anyone who can help thank you in advance.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: April 13, 2010, 01:04:21 PM »

Can you do me a favor. Can you post the streets she was on that night? Where did she get off the freeway, the stores she visited? Do you have that handy?

I do...but I have to get to school right now...but, as soon as I get in tonight...I will get it up there...if I can find at least the list...then I will post it before I go.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: April 13, 2010, 01:06:48 PM »

Thanks the list would be great
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.