April 26, 2024, 03:03:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shantina"'Kat" Smiley & 8 yo son Azriel, WA Missing 3/13/10(BODY OF BOY FOUND)  (Read 210517 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #420 on: April 15, 2010, 10:25:50 PM »

I mentioned this before, it's just a burning question for me right now....

Who is this friend?  Robb says that Shantina had no friends in Olympia.  Was there no friend, this being just sloppy reporting by the media.  ??   This is the only article I've found that mentions it. 

~~~

"Police say Smiley then stopped by a diner in east Olympia to order food, but then she left without taking the food.  Workers say she fell in the parking lot upon leaving the establishment.  Smiley was then traced to a grocery store in Boston Harbor before she visited a friend nearby. "

http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/state/story/Body-of-child-found-on-Fox-Island-is-missing-boy/lsOYwCNxmE-AWgKbPDAikA.cspx

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: April 15, 2010, 10:40:32 PM »

I believe that she had a purpose for being there in Olympia...and when she "appeared" lost...I believe that she was trying to find someone or someplace...as evidenced by...being at the Handy Pantry at 7:50pm purchasing some food, I believe (it all becomes a blur)...she did NOT appear lost and did not ask for directions at this point...so, why was she way over in one area...and ten minutes later...she is looking at a map of downtown Olympia...and drives clear over to Martin Way Diner...with ALL of those places in between?  Just odd to me.  Not odd as in acting bizarre or lost at this point...oh, and I really don't know yet how to send a message to anyone (I haven't stopped long enough to go to the help area) but if someone tells me how...I will send the name of the person that I am interested in.  I haven't seen this name posted...and there may not be anything to it...but I am curious.  I just don't want to post it if there isn't anything to it.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: April 16, 2010, 12:37:43 AM »

ya know...something new just popped into my head...as I am looking through comments on various facebook pages.  I know that it has been reported that Shantina went to Castle Rock the weekend before (March 4 per Candy's page)...she became friends with Chelsea around that time also.  Why was she so interested in Castle Rock after all of this time?  What triggered a trip up there in the first place...and a second trip just a week later?  Typically that isn't really unusual but considering the circumstances...I know that some people do look at a meeting with the ex-husband. 

I just found this site...Olympia has cameras in A LOT of places...check it out...I'm pretty tired...not sure if we can go back to March on the website...so I am going to post it if someone wants to check it out.

http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/Traffic/cameras/default.aspx?cam=3080

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: April 16, 2010, 12:40:03 AM »

Here is the camera on Martin Way.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: April 16, 2010, 12:41:14 AM »

Here is the camera on Martin Way.

Well, I believe it is actually the Interstate (5)...at the Martin Way exit.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: April 16, 2010, 12:46:56 AM »

this is on Martin Way...just showing that they do have camera's around...I also saw rest stop camera's listed...hmmm...still looking to see if you can go back...doubt it.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: April 16, 2010, 01:00:27 AM »

This is a detailed map...Robb mentioned Toledo-Vader, plus it mentions rest stops.  If I am posting too much please let me know...my brain turns on about 11pm...lol...no, the kids are all in bed...and I have some quiet time.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: April 16, 2010, 01:01:36 AM »

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: April 16, 2010, 01:03:10 AM »

here is the link because the entire map did not post...it shows the 1-5 exits...I have been wondering which one she may have taken...

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: April 16, 2010, 01:03:29 AM »

here is the link because the entire map did not post...it shows the 1-5 exits...I have been wondering which one she may have taken...http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/Traffic/InterstateGuide/i5/I5_NNisqToNapavine.htm

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: April 16, 2010, 01:08:00 AM »

I mentioned this before, it's just a burning question for me right now....

Who is this friend?  Robb says that Shantina had no friends in Olympia.  Was there no friend, this being just sloppy reporting by the media.  ??   This is the only article I've found that mentions it. 

~~~

"Police say Smiley then stopped by a diner in east Olympia to order food, but then she left without taking the food.  Workers say she fell in the parking lot upon leaving the establishment.  Smiley was then traced to a grocery store in Boston Harbor before she visited a friend nearby. "

http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/state/story/Body-of-child-found-on-Fox-Island-is-missing-boy/lsOYwCNxmE-AWgKbPDAikA.cspx

Exactly WHO Is this friend ???  She had another hour on 5 before they arrive at the supposed Castle rock ..
Her son told employees of the restaurant that she hit her head.
She also tells her grandparents that she had an accident.. Yet the vehicle is OK ?
The witness Williams does not mention her having any personal injury, YET He does mention that she was scared..

They ordered food at the restaurant and yet leave without the food ?? what kind of stress was she under ? or in other terms what was she afraid of ?  she never returned for the food ??
where was her mind ?
We have a cook who makes a statement on the internet about the restaurant situation but never talks with police about it ??
A recovering alcoholic ?? why did her other half mention that ? seems odd to discount your other half in the news no ? Then to cover himself in almost every way in the aftermath ? How many people do you see do this in all of the cases we have researched over they years ? None.. They find video of her purchasing cheap wine on video ?
What kind of stress was she under to end up purchasing the wine ?? She was recovered and with her child on a drive.. They were supposedly on there way to meet her step father that she had not seen in years ? yet she calls her grandparents ?

Help me out here I am confused with this obvious set up.
She was knocked in the head and the store purchase and almost all of it is a set up leading to her sons death and her disappearance in my opinion..

HALF the fricken ashes.. That is sick..
jmho
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: April 16, 2010, 01:14:58 AM »

You are doing some nice work Labuske.. I appriciate that kind of research.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: April 16, 2010, 01:40:01 AM »

Wanna try an excersize that is very interesting? Try to imagine your impression of this case if Robb hadn't changed his story from saying he last spoke to Shantina at 4:10 before she left  as he first was stating, to his speaking to her at 6:45 and her telling him she had pulled off the road because of traffic, she wasn't quite sure where she was, she left behind her cell phone. I did and now I know why he did that.

Also, what would your impression had been about the wine if we didn't hear she had fallen off the wagon and had a drinking problem?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: April 16, 2010, 01:48:34 AM »

Is this the pic of the sand Wykes was speaking of?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: April 16, 2010, 01:50:13 AM »

bump
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: April 16, 2010, 01:51:17 AM »

Wanna try an excersize that is very interesting? Try to imagine your impression of this case if Robb hadn't changed his story from saying he last spoke to Shantina at 4:10 before she left  as he first was stating, to his speaking to her at 6:45 and her telling him she had pulled off the road because of traffic, she wasn't quite sure where she was, she left behind her cell phone. I did and now I know why he did that.

Also, what would your impression had been about the wine if we didn't hear she had fallen off the wagon and had a drinking problem?

your welcome...sometimes I stumble upon things without much effort...and other times...it takes me hours to figure out one small things....before I forget...I want to ask, what is you all's take on why she would have been barefoot at the William's house?  I will have to pull that article...Tracygirl...okay let me see if I can get my mind there...hmmm...well, my mind is too foggy.  I keep going in a certain way and then I lose it...guess I need to get some rest...but, I will be thinking about it and put my thoughts in tomorrow.  Nite all.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: April 16, 2010, 01:53:32 AM »

your welcome...sometimes I stumble upon things without much effort...and other times...it takes me hours to figure out one small things....before I forget...I want to ask, what is you all's take on why she would have been barefoot at the William's house?  I will have to pull that article...Tracygirl...okay let me see if I can get my mind there...hmmm...well, my mind is too foggy.  I keep going in a certain way and then I lose it...guess I need to get some rest...but, I will be thinking about it and put my thoughts in tomorrow.  Nite all.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: April 16, 2010, 01:56:21 AM »

Sorry...I hit post too soon.  I forgot to respond to the question about the wine TG.  I would not have thought that she intended to drink it herself...with her son there with her.  I would have thought that she was taking it with her to Castle Rock or wherever.  Maybe she was in contact with him more than we have heard about...maybe he asked her to pick some up...okay...my mind is going to sleep again.  How do I send you a message?  I want to give you that name to see what you think.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: April 16, 2010, 02:01:15 AM »

I'm sorry but I can't make sense out of this picture Where is the water? Is it to the right of the pic or the upper left corner? What is that the police are looking at with what I think is a blue tarp? Is this the exact spot the van was found? In the pic with the van I bumped up, it doesn't show that pile of whatever so I am wondering where exactly this is.
It does look like more then one set of tire marks. I am trying to follow them but I am hitting whatever that long thing is. I am sorry, I cannot make this out. anyone?

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: April 16, 2010, 02:03:21 AM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.