April 26, 2024, 07:52:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shantina"'Kat" Smiley & 8 yo son Azriel, WA Missing 3/13/10(BODY OF BOY FOUND)  (Read 210542 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: April 16, 2010, 04:44:27 PM »

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2011351454_missing16m.html
Silverdale mother and son missing after van found in water near Olympia

Authorities are searching for a missing Silverdale woman and her son near Olympia.
Monday, March 15, 2010

Shantina Smiley, also known as Kat Smiley and her son, Azriel James Carver.

By Susan Gilmore
Seattle Times staff reporter

Robert Simmons traveled to Thurston County Monday morning to join in the search for his fiancée and her 8-year-old son, who disappeared Saturday night on their way to Castle Rock.

Shantina Smiley was driving Simmons' gold van and was traveling with her son, Azriel James Carver. The van was found by an area resident partially submerged Sunday morning in Budd Inlet, about 12 miles from Olympia.

Simmons said he planned to meet Smiley at her stepfather's house in Castle Rock Saturday night and alerted authorities when she didn't show up.

"I love this woman. I'm hoping she shows up safe and sound," Simmons said, adding that he was joining the search. "It's the only place I want to be."

Thurston County chief criminal deputy Jim Chamberlain said authorities had a boat in the water Sunday searching for the pair on the theory they had abandoned their van and were walking along the shore. Monday, he said, a dive team was brought to the site.

No bodies were found in the car, and a wallet was found inside but Smiley's purse was gone. Chamberlain said if the woman and her son had packed an overnight bag for their trip, it also was gone.

"Right now we don't know what happened to this woman and her child," Chamberlain said. "We're hoping this will have a successful conclusion."

He said the woman made several stops en route, at two stores, a restaurant and a private home, and police are looking at store surveillance videos.

He said she apparently took a wrong turn on a back road west of Olympia. She stopped to get directions, but apparently took another wrong turn.

Chamberlain said she might have backed into the water while turning around and got the van stuck, but he doesn't know why she'd drive off a paved road toward the beach.

Simmons said it appeared the van was backed into the water. The doors were open.

According to Simmons, Smiley, who left her cellphone at home, called him about 6:45 to say her son was hungry and she was going to stop for food. She told him she was stuck in traffic and was driving off Interstate 5.She called her grandfather about 10 p.m. from a house to say she was OK, but lost. She also said she'd been in an accident, but Simmons said when he saw the van it had just a little damage to a bumper.

Simmons drove to Castle Rock, expecting to meet her there about 10 p.m., but when she didn't appear he drove to Olympia and alerted the State Patrol.

He said he searched every piece of highway along the route she would have taken.

Simmons also said Smiley stopped at the Martin Way Diner for food about 9 p.m., purchased the food and walked away without taking it.

Chamberlain said the woman apparently fell in the restaurant parking lot. When she stopped by a house to ask directions, those in the house said she appeared disoriented and indicated she'd hurt her knee, apparently in the fall. "She looked a little out of sorts," Chamberlain said.

Lt. Chris Mealy, with the Thurston County Sheriff's Office, told The Associated Press that Smiley has no history of mental illness or any other problems.

Simmons said he and Smiley plan to marry in September in Silverdale, where she lives. He said she works in billing for a Kitsap medical group; she's also a portrait photographer.

He described her as 5-foot-9, 145 pounds, with five tattoos, including a Roman symbol on the back of her neck and tattoos on each of her wrists. She was last seen wearing a red hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans, and wears glasses.

The boy is 4-foot-8 with a blond Mohawk haircut. He was last seen wearing a dark top.

Simmons posted information on the search on his Web site, www.robbsimmons.com. "The past 36 hours have been nerve-wracking, full of pain and sorrow," he wrote. "I just want my fiancée and Azriel back home. I want to marry her and spend the rest of my days by her side."

He said Azriel's father lives in New York.

This article, posted on this forum on 3/15 states Robb spoke to her at 6:45? So he was saying this on 3/15 but then in  televised interviews on 3/17 he claims the last time he spoke to her was at 4:10? So from this it would appear, he didn't change the story, he had two versions of it he was telling. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: April 16, 2010, 04:57:52 PM »

Thank you KHheather.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WygpJ6Vbqfo

Nancy Grace interview with Robb when van was found 3/14. water search in progress but the search of the area had been called off at the time of the interview which I would guess was on 3/15 since she doesn't do weekend shows.  Reporter says the police say there were no foot tracks going from the van. I suppse they could have washed away.

Nancy made a good point. The reporter (or whoever) stated that Shantina had a relapse and had a drinking problem, nancy says I don't care if she had a drinking problem, did Azriel have a drinking problem?

A little boy is dead, a mother missing. All we have seen is her buying a bottle of wine and a 1/2 drank bottle of wine. She is said to have tripped and feel in a parking lot. I tripped yesterday coming into my house, do I have a drinking problem? no I don't and it doesn't mean I was drinking either, which I wasn't I just turned my ankle and so could she have.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: April 16, 2010, 05:06:07 PM »

Azriels father speaks the day his son is found. Sad interview, you can tell he has regrets. It is a good thing he spoke to azriel not long before this happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRNwBAOnXjY
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #463 on: April 16, 2010, 05:14:45 PM »

Thank you KHheather.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WygpJ6Vbqfo

Nancy Grace interview with Robb when van was found 3/14. water search in progress but the search of the area had been called off at the time of the interview which I would guess was on 3/15 since she doesn't do weekend shows.  Reporter says the police say there were no foot tracks going from the van. I suppse they could have washed away.

Nancy made a good point. The reporter (or whoever) stated that Shantina had a relapse and had a drinking problem, nancy says I don't care if she had a drinking problem, did Azriel have a drinking problem?

A little boy is dead, a mother missing. All we have seen is her buying a bottle of wine and a 1/2 drank bottle of wine. She is said to have tripped and feel in a parking lot. I tripped yesterday coming into my house, do I have a drinking problem? no I don't and it doesn't mean I was drinking either, which I wasn't I just turned my ankle and so could she have.
totally agree. she could have been buying that wine for someone else for all we know. in that last link from the examiner, the sheriff's office is having questions b/c of the pile of things that were found together. they supposedly had washed onto the shore, but that would be improbable, according the them, b/c they are different weights ... well, here--oh and another point is made in that article. how did robb know what she was wearing to make the flier? he says from watching store video. problem is i don't think that store video came out before he posted that flier.
here is the article:
 http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m4d2-Disappeared-without-a-trace-Shantina-Smiley-still-missing-fiance-holds-out-hope-shell-come-home
here is the flier:
http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:bos2ad-PhIYJ:robbsimmons.com/Flyer.pdf+site:robbsimmons.com+robbsimmons.com&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEEShZSXDM6nyTL1114Uec488SFlCR2F8wUhpbS7VJfKpV2IQNrhg8oWjZYfKPRPwh0qiYP9oDfMjN7G155K8i4uVtXgs-AO5r3B9R1UZWbuRnshxWXdbe_7h83Ffzxkh5-Rwg3xjn&sig=AHIEtbQxoK7ET3oSeI0fjrNXVJkcVYhA3w
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #464 on: April 16, 2010, 05:27:56 PM »

azriel told someone in a restaurant that his mommy "hit her head" i can look around for the link if you want.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: April 16, 2010, 05:43:34 PM »

azriel told someone in a restaurant that his mommy "hit her head" i can look around for the link if you want.

I know and I don't quite understand why that is under estimated or assumed he was talking about his drunk mama. For all we know she hit her head on her van while entering or exiting.

Do you know when Robb made that flyer? what day it was?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: April 16, 2010, 05:52:02 PM »

The items on the beach is what really got me thinking this case is something more then what it appears to be.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: April 16, 2010, 06:04:15 PM »

This is an interview with Jerry Smiley, Shantina's ex husband. I have read comments it looks like he laughs, but people do that sometimes when they are nervous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbUeSJkVtBc&NR=1
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: April 16, 2010, 06:06:13 PM »

This is an interview with Jerry Smiley, Shantina's ex husband. I have read comments it looks like he laughs, but people do that sometimes when they are nervous.

Oops hit post too soon. This video shows the williams and has a clear upclose shot of the tire tracks leading into the water.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: April 16, 2010, 06:16:15 PM »

Somebody correct me if it is not correct but the items found on the beach were found on Tuesday mrach 16th, 3 days after the two came up missing and after divers searched the waters and beaches. They just appeared all together in one spot below the stairs close to the home that heard banging on their wall.

See there is just something not right about all of that.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: April 17, 2010, 12:50:05 AM »

This is word for word what robb simmons had on his website as a timeline. I saved a copy before it disappeared from the web forever:

"After several years, Shantina had made contact with her Step Father in Castle Rock. We had planned to go down and visit them.

I had Cub Scout Training that was planned to finish at 6:30

Shantina called me twice around 4:15 to let me know she was heading out.  I asked her grab my phone charger, since my phone was near dead.

My training wrapped up at 4:30, I figured that she was already on the road heading to Castle Rock, so I proceeds to Castle Rock as well

I stopped in Toldeo-Vader to make quick repair, when she called me at 6:45 from a phone. She asked me if I could grab her phone, because she had left. I let her know where I was at. She was in the Olympia area, but wasn’t quite sure of where, Azriel was hungry, so she pulled off. She made complaint of being in the traffic. She gave me the destination address and told me she would be there shortly.

I arrived in Castle Rock around 7:40, and found her Step Father’s house.  We started to get worried about 9:00pm,  I began to check in with the WSP about accidents. Her step father and I drove around the area to see if we could spot her. I called her Grandparents house in Brinnon with her Step fathers phone. They had informed met hat she had stopped at a house in Olympia around 10:10, to use the phone, and ask for directions, and let them know she was ok.  We went back to the Step Fathers home until 12:00 when we headed up I-5 to Olympia, we checked the two rest stops on the way back. We got a few hours sleeps, headed back up I-5 at day break, got a phone charger, recharged my phone, and went back up to Olympia and back to Castle Rock.   During this time I was in vigilant contact with the authorities for any information.

We went to get a bit to eat, when I received a phone call from the Thurston County Sheriff’s office. The had found the Van.  In a follow up call, they informed me that they had to pull it out of the bay at the end of a dead end road. I immediately headed up there and say the van.  As many of you know, I usually have a camera on hand, besides being waterlogged, the van did have some damage, but no broken windows. There was no sign of Shantina or Azriel.

I spent about 6 hours on the location talking to the detectives. I left there around 5:30, and had to make numerous stops to field phone calls from numerous sources, including the media. I stopped at my childrens mother house to sit with them around 8:00pm

Last night they brought blood hounds over, and took scent item.

I have no idea of why she would have ended up down that road. I know that  our family want both her and Azriel back home safe and sound.

Please pray for their safe return.  I already talked with Azriel’s Father in New York. That is a hard call to make."

Wow!  Two things just REALLY popped out at me...1)  When Shantina called at 4:15pm Robb says that he asked her to grab his charger before she headed out (meaning Shantina I'm not coming back to the house so will you grab it)...and then he says that when she called him at 6:45pm she asked him to grab her phone since she left it (well why would she do that if she grabbed his phone charger because he wasn't going back to the house?)  So a rebuttal could be...well, maybe she wanted him to go back to the house to grab her phone...maybe...but wouldn't he have said that?  Also, I wonder how far away the cub meeting is from their house...if it isn't far then ok, I will buy it.  2)  Two different posts on this page...say two different things...that were quoted from Robb.  A) Simmons drove to Castle Rock, expecting to meet her there about 10 p.m., but when she didn't appear he drove to Olympia and alerted the State Patrol. clipped from http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2011351454_missing16m.html B) We started to get worried about 9:00pm,  I began to check in with the WSP about accidents. Her step father and I drove around the area to see if we could spot her. I called her Grandparents house in Brinnon with her Step fathers phone. They had informed me that she had stopped at a house in Olympia around 10:10, to use the phone, and ask for directions, and let them know she was ok. This is clipped from his online statement of a timeline...posted by khheather.   While I am thinking...if she didn't know that Robb didn't go and get her phone...(if she did call and that is what was really said)...then without a shadow of a doubt I believe that she would have called her own phone since Robb supposedly would have it...We need those dadgum phone records.  I do believe that more calls were made between the two...unless she was trying to leave him.  Or why would she call her grandparents in Brinnon?  Why wouldn't she try and call her own phone...so that she could get Robb?  A new theory just popped in my head...and TG I have thought some more about what you said...but, I'm going to check this out before it leaves me...oh and yes TG...I read that they were found on Tuesday (the "washed up" items) and also, about the flyer...even if he did see the video before making the flyer (or having it made)...he couldn't say what Azriel was wearing...why is that?  He specifically said that he wasn't so sure about what AZ was wearing...he said he believes he may have on a dark color shirt. http://www.robbsimmons.com/Flyer.pdf  In the videos it is obvious that Azriel has a light color shirt on. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: April 17, 2010, 01:34:58 AM »

I am wondering if Shantina could have been trying to get to the grandparents house...I don't believe that this was an early intention...but, maybe this is why she called them from the Williams home.  I wonder if her and Robb were fighting and so she felt that the gparents home may be the best place to go for the night...since Castle Rock was out of the question.  Just another thought.

http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=h&lat=47.061731&lon=-122.889188&zoom=8&q1=1435%2046th%20Ave%20NE%2C%20Olympia%2C%20WA%2C%2098506&q2=61%20CANAL%20LN%2C%20BRINNON%2C%20WA%2098320  Quick map just to give an idea of where she was at and where Brinnon is at.  Maybe she was scared to get back on I-5...He said he "searched every piece of highway along the route she would have taken."  This was clipped from http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2011351454_missing16m.html.  It just hit me that the step-dad could have very well been with him...but uncertain of exactly what was going on...Robb saying that he is searching for Shantina...because she hadn't reported in...and stepdad buying it because he hasn't heard what had gone on between the two...he is only hearing Robb's side...just like we are...he could have had stepdad running him all over Olympia...thinking that they were "searching" for her out of concern.  Hmmm...TG is this what you were trying to say?  That maybe Robb was setting it up this way?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: April 17, 2010, 02:33:07 AM »

To me it does appear he was setting the wheels in motion. I just don't understand some of the changes he made to his story and why he spoke over an over again about the drinking problem she supposedly had and that she relapsed. I don't buy for a minute she was so concerned over this supposed "cancer" that should would throw away her parole that was set to end in April. Maybe if he had already been diagnosed with end stage cancer, but not just on an internet search. That insults my intelligence. Anyway her "drinking problem" this he said this over and over again, it was like he was gossiping or was giving a reason why she was "acting" as she was that night. As Edward has said, never have we seen this from a family member talking about a missing loved one. Speaking of family, why are they not searching for her, holding candlelite vigils or prayer vigils for her. They are not even commenting, why is that? Do they know something and the investigators are telling them to be quiet? Do we know if they are under a gag order? Have there been any warrants issued? Why are they allowing Robb to have this memorial? What is going on with this. 

Good points about the cell phone and charger.  "When was the last time you spoke to her" should only have one answer. He lied about one of the calls.

Can someone answer a question for me? Does anyone know if Azriel and his dad hadn't spoken in a while? I watched the video of the dad and he mentioned he got to talk with him the week before, I got the impression he didn't spend much time talking with him. I know he didn't see him, but he didn't talk with him either? Does anyone know if he said anything about that?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #473 on: April 17, 2010, 10:44:44 AM »

Oops hit post too soon. This video shows the williams and has a clear upclose shot of the tire tracks leading into the water.

In the above video, watch the eyes of Jerry (the ex hubby) carefully. 

When someone is speaking, and making things up (lying), they typically glance to their right.  (the *******'s left). 

When the speaker is remembering facts (telling the truth), they typically glance to their left.  (the *******'s right). 

The glance may be fleeting, continuous, or repetitive.  If repetitive during the same exchange of info, this enforces either the lie or the fact. 

While Jerry is speaking, he repeatedly looks to his right.  Not during one line of thought, but during each thing he says.  Never once does he look to his left.  IMO, he is making things up.  (lying). 

And if so, why??

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #474 on: April 17, 2010, 10:50:25 AM »

Oh geeeezzz... I forgot that word gets filtered out, re mods have good reason.  It's not a bad word, it's the same word for the person being spoken to.  The one watching/listening. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #475 on: April 17, 2010, 10:57:52 AM »

That is a clear up close shot of the tire tracks, thanks!  I've seen this video several times, and don't see anything else close to the water, as in the other pic with the blue tarp and that other pile of stuff. 

Also, in that close up in the video, it looks like the tracks go straight in and that's it.  I don't even see the circles and other tracks nearby.  Why?  Why do the tracks look 'different' in this close up, than the tracks in that pic?  Is it just me???    

I even put on my tri-focals!   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #476 on: April 17, 2010, 11:00:17 AM »

Yes, this is it, the circles in the sand and other tracks.  Thanks all! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #477 on: April 17, 2010, 11:35:55 AM »

You can see in the above pic the tracks of what appears to be where the van came up to the water, the long one leading in. 

If you look at the other tracks carefully, it looks like the van spun half-way around when it hit the water.  Some tracks look like the van doing a couple of three-point turns.  One of these sets of tracks is likely showing how the van ended up back-end in the water. 

It appears that the van may have spun half-way around twice.  But how could that have happened twice?  And why attempt to do more than one three-pt turn? 

Then there are other lighter tire tracks that aren't a part of the circling-type of tracks.  There's a set of tracks near the bottom center that lead in a strange direction straight out in another direction, with no tracks leading back in.  There's a long single track to the left, either leading in or out, but it looks like it's coming in at the left side of pic leading to the bottom center.  Single track????????   Not the van. 

Could that have been from a motorcycle?  Could the two tracks at the bottom center of the pic been one from the motorcycle coming in toward the van, and one leading back away from it?  Could some of those circling type tracks been from the motorcycle going half-circles around the van?  Have I watched too much CSI?   

Or......... were all these tracks showing (1) one set of tracks leading into the water and one set showing the half-spin of the van, or part of a 3-pt turn.... and.... (2) the rest of the tracks from the tow-truck in hauling the van out?  If so, where are the tracks of the tow-truck leading in

Why o why didn't LE just take an aerial pic of the tracks on the beach while the van was still there and before they moved stuff in and hauled the van out???????

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #478 on: April 17, 2010, 12:21:03 PM »

ya know...something new just popped into my head...as I am looking through comments on various facebook pages.  I know that it has been reported that Shantina went to Castle Rock the weekend before (March 4 per Candy's page)...she became friends with Chelsea around that time also.  Why was she so interested in Castle Rock after all of this time?  What triggered a trip up there in the first place...and a second trip just a week later?  Typically that isn't really unusual but considering the circumstances...I know that some people do look at a meeting with the ex-husband. 

I just found this site...Olympia has cameras in A LOT of places...check it out...I'm pretty tired...not sure if we can go back to March on the website...so I am going to post it if someone wants to check it out.

http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/Traffic/cameras/default.aspx?cam=3080

It was reported somewhere something to the effect that she might have planned a visit with her ex-hubby Jerry.  Perhaps they were going to meet in Olympia? 

LE said in one news article/video that she didn't have friends/family in Olympia.  And yet, as one or more have pointed out, she has a friend online (her myspace ??) who lists as living in Olympia.  Maybe a visit to this friend is what triggered the entire trip that weekend?  If so, could be why Shantina and Robb drove seperately, rather than her waiting for him?  Maybe she planned ahead of time, with or without telling Robb, to stop and visit the friend? 

My thought... *IF* Shantina was going to meet up 'with a friend'... that friend was likely either her ex-hubby or the online friend.  Hope LE has checked out with both of these men whether or not Shantina actually visited with either/both, or if they knew of any plans she may have had to visit with them.  I don't want to hear it from Robb, I can't believe much of what he says cuz the next time he talks about it, his story will change. 

I am hoping that these people volunteer or are asked to do lie-detector tests: 
the fiance, the ex-hubby, the step-father, Candy - the step-father's present wife, Azriel's bio father from out of state, each person who was present at the Williams home (supposedly last to see her alive), and the online friend. 

I'd like to know if Handy Pantry has a cam outside that shows the pay-phone area.  Considering that pay phones are far and few between these days, does Handy Pantry even have a pay phone??  I tried calling them this morning to ask if they have a pay phone outside or inside, but my cell phone is acting up and the call won't go thru, even after sev tries.  (We live in the most rural of rural tiny villages in Nebraska, not even a gas station or stop sign here, cell phone reception pretty much sux).  If anyone wants to try, their phone # is (360) 357-7483

Lab, thanks for the link to the traffic cams, am looking around in that site. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #479 on: April 17, 2010, 12:52:14 PM »

here is the link because the entire map did not post...it shows the 1-5 exits...I have been wondering which one she may have taken...

Thanks for the map! 

Am thinking she may have come down to Olympia on I-5, taking the 101 turnoff in Olympia, then turning off that, driving north to the Handy Pantry.  If I were gonna intentionally go to Handy Pantry, that's the way I'd go. 

However... she may have had no intent to go anywhere in particular, we don't know.  She could have gotten off at the first turnoff leading into Olympia and wandered back n forth across town (incl across the water) before stopping at Handy Pantry.  Who knows with her, lol. 

Looking at a map, Handy Pantry is rather an odd choice, considering that it's in the remote part of NW Olympia, and crossing the water in between her latter stops and where she ended up on the beach.  (the other side of the water and FAR far NE from Handy Pantry). 

Whichever way she went in getting to Handy Pantry, she must have passed a couple of other convenience stores, incl the Safeway gas-mini-mart that she backtracked to at her next stop about 10 minutes later.  Then she crosses the water going into more central Olympia, for her next stops. 

The stop at the diner put her just a few blocks to the north of I-5.  If she actually wanted to get back on I-5, she had to have been blind as a bat to have missed it.  And yet.......... she supposedly manages to see/find/turn-off onto a steep, tiny, narrow, gravel pathway to the beach, near to the end of Zangle St.  In the pitch dark.  And supposedly while disoriented.  LE couldn't even easily find that roadway in the light of day, while coherent, not disoriented!!!!!

C'mon...... For those who believe that no foul play was afoot, how can it be explained that she managed, herself, to drive down that pathway without hitting every tree/bush along the way and not drive off the edge, let alone even find it in the first place! (see pics in post that follows)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.