April 26, 2024, 07:18:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shantina"'Kat" Smiley & 8 yo son Azriel, WA Missing 3/13/10(BODY OF BOY FOUND)  (Read 210526 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: April 19, 2010, 04:53:10 PM »

This is from page 1 of our thread on this case..
This is a very important witness as this person is not news media.
A cook and a waitress.. A waitress is a person at a sit down diner NO?

This person indicates his waitress sees mom as being drunk...
but the injury to moms head was PRE EXISTING ? and was not because of the fall down in the parking lot ?
..as a matter of fact they did know she fell down until THEY reviewed security tapes..
WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT "review security cam"
OVER A CORN DOG AND TATER TOTS that were paid for in advance ?

Later, He took them home and ate them himself.. ?? was that worth mentioning ?

You almost have to wonder WHO this person it that wrote this ..

POLICE need to interview this person, again... if they have not done so already.

Quote page 2 readers comments... This person is responding to some other poster..

Wantmy, I work at the Martin way diner..your stepmom and Azriel were in about 9 pm Saturday. They ordered a corn dog and tater tots to go, and payed for them, but while I was cooking their dinner, I watched them get up and leave. I didn't think too much about it, but they never came back. My waitress asked me what should we do with their order, and I told her to just wait..they might come back..My waitress told me that the woman seemed drunk, but the kid told my waitress. "Mommy hit her head". We wondered if she might have a concussion. We reviewed our security tapes, and she fell down outside the restaurant. She might have had a concussion..I don't know if she was a drinker or not, but she didn't order any alcohol at our place..I hope they're ok..I ended up taking that dinner home for myself, and it eats at me that I might have take azreils last meal..

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/03/14/1172699/woman-and-8-year-old-son-missing.html?pageNum=2&mi_pluck_action=page_nav#Comments_Container#ixzz0iO2AE4dj

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: April 19, 2010, 04:57:26 PM »

The boy's body was found Thursday on a beach at the south end of Fox Island
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2011393025_missing20m.html

Does that help?

Yes it does, thank you. Azriels body sure took a lot of turns to get to that spot.  It took him 4-5 days to travel to Fox Island, 12 miles from where he went missing.  It would be interesting to see a map of the directions the currents flow. 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: April 19, 2010, 05:21:10 PM »

This is from page 1 of our thread on this case..
This is a very important witness as this person is not news media.
A cook and a waitress.. A waitress is a person at a sit down diner NO?

This person indicates his waitress sees mom as being drunk...
but the injury to moms head was PRE EXISTING ? and was not because of the fall down in the parking lot ?
..as a matter of fact they did know she fell down until THEY reviewed security tapes..
WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT "review security cam"
OVER A CORN DOG AND TATER TOTS that were paid for in advance ?

Later, He took them home and ate them himself.. ?? was that worth mentioning ?

You almost have to wonder WHO this person it that wrote this ..

POLICE need to interview this person, again... if they have not done so already.

Quote page 2 readers comments... This person is responding to some other poster..

Wantmy, I work at the Martin way diner..your stepmom and Azriel were in about 9 pm Saturday. They ordered a corn dog and tater tots to go, and payed for them, but while I was cooking their dinner, I watched them get up and leave. I didn't think too much about it, but they never came back. My waitress asked me what should we do with their order, and I told her to just wait..they might come back..My waitress told me that the woman seemed drunk, but the kid told my waitress. "Mommy hit her head". We wondered if she might have a concussion. We reviewed our security tapes, and she fell down outside the restaurant. She might have had a concussion..I don't know if she was a drinker or not, but she didn't order any alcohol at our place..I hope they're ok..I ended up taking that dinner home for myself, and it eats at me that I might have take azreils last meal..

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/03/14/1172699/woman-and-8-year-old-son-missing.html?pageNum=2&mi_pluck_action=page_nav#Comments_Container#ixzz0iO2AE4dj

Oh gosh I wrote out a post earlier today that went poof. It was about the time line.

She was first seen at 7:50 asking for directions, buying the wine. Then at 8:00 she is seen at the safeway gas station, then one hour later 9:00 she is seen at this diner. Azriel says mommy hit her head, she stumbles in the parking lot and leaves behind the corn dog. I have read different versions of this account at the diner from it was no big deal, she just seemed tired and she tripped in the parking lot, to her being drunk and fell in the parking lot. The next time she is seen is at 9:45 but no mention of her being drunk and from the video I think we have, it doesn't look like she is drunk. The next time is at 10:00 at the williams, no meantion of her being drunk, just scared, nervous, her knee hurt, but not drunk. Surly they would have smelled the booze on her if she was drunk.
So, this comment is interesting because they speak of her as if she is falling down drunk and unless she can sobor up really fast, like under an hour I would say that is not accurate. Your right Edward, who is this person responding to the step daughters posting? 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: April 19, 2010, 05:29:28 PM »

Does anyone know where exactly on Fox Island Azriels body was found? Was it the south west, south east, north end of the island? I can't seem to find it.

Page 3 of this thread.. 

The body was found Thursday afternoon on the shore of Fox Island, near the 1040 block of Paiute Road, said Nanette Tatom, spokesperson for the Gig Harbor Fire Department.

Lt. Chris Mealy of the Thurston County sheriff's office said tidal currents could have carried a body from the Budd Inlet area, where 8-year-old Azriel Carver went missing late Saturday, to Fox Island over a period of days.

"Yes, absolutely," he said, when asked about the possibility.

How many bodies have floated from where the van was found to this location over the years >> ???? Is there a history of this happening in the past ? I have looked and not found any.

How could Lt. Chris possibly be so sure ??
Why didn't mom land in the same place ?? as they were together .. RIGHT ?

The lack of logic by the professionals is astounding to me...
Something must be in the drinking water up there in Olympia.
I do remember one beer company suggesting that in there advertising a long time ago..
OLY.. " Its the water, that makes Olympia beer "
 Monkey Devil!

Just have the detectives call me and lets start over.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: April 19, 2010, 05:33:53 PM »

Does anyone know where exactly on Fox Island Azriels body was found? Was it the south west, south east, north end of the island? I can't seem to find it.

Page 3 of this thread.. 

The body was found Thursday afternoon on the shore of Fox Island, near the 1040 block of Paiute Road, said Nanette Tatom, spokesperson for the Gig Harbor Fire Department.

Lt. Chris Mealy of the Thurston County sheriff's office said tidal currents could have carried a body from the Budd Inlet area, where 8-year-old Azriel Carver went missing late Saturday, to Fox Island over a period of days.

"Yes, absolutely," he said, when asked about the possibility.

How many bodies have floated from where the van was found to this location over the years >> ???? Is there a history of this happening in the past ? I have looked and not found any.

How could Lt. Chris possibly be so sure ??
Why didn't mom land in the same place ?? as they were together .. RIGHT ?

The lack of logic by the professionals is astounding to me...
Something must be in the drinking water up there in Olympia.
I do remember one beer company suggesting that in there advertising a long time ago..
OLY.. " Its the water, that makes Olympia beer "
 Monkey Devil!

Just have the detectives call me and lets start over.

Since no one saw his little body floating in the 4 days it leads me to a great big guess that  Azriel's body was stuck on something and then released. Maybe his shirt got stuck since it was found pulled over his head. Of course this is only speculation and of course his body could have been dumped in the water around that area.
It is curious as to way Shantina's body has not been found yet.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: April 19, 2010, 05:43:32 PM »

Edward I just looked up some other postings from this person, siderat

This is the posting to from the step daughter

This is the stepdaughter.
We doubt in the family it was a crime, but that is a nagging suspicion on our head.
We ask for prayers and hope that Kat and Azriel will return home alive. And support for the family here at home. There are not words to describe the pain we are suffering. Please, please, please, anyone who knows anything new tell the police.

This is that sidrat's response.

I'll try to contact you

This is the 2nd response to her.

sidrat38 wrote on 03/15/2010 02:53:25 AM:
And Want, no I don't think there was any foul play involved. My waitress and I are both SO SORRY that we didn't intervene in time to possibly stop this from happening. Had either of us known, we would have done everything we could to protect them...

I'm so sorry for your loss..even those of us who didn't know her are sharing your pain..

I'm praying that they're both ok..

God be with you..

Other postings in the thread.

sidrat38 wrote on 03/16/2010 00:13:02 AM:
jste, all I know I turned over to the TCSO. I really have no desire to talk to the media, with all due respect.
As I posted before, my only concern was giving the info to the family.

Thank you for your interest, though..

Best Regards.
Recommend (0) Report abuse •
jste206 wrote on 03/15/2010 08:52:44 PM:
Sidrat38 please add me as friend so we can talk. I am with the media and your story pushed out to the public may do some good.
Recommend (1) Report abuse •

sidrat38 wrote on 03/15/2010 02:40:17 PM:
bridget, I have a message in to Lt. Mealy over at TCSO..waiting for a call. As far as not being seen in the news media, it was, in a roundabout way. We were one of the "northeast Olympia businesses" where she used her credit card. The only reason I posted at all was to try to contact the family members. I have no idea what happened to Ms. Smiley or Azreil after they left, my only concern was letting the family know what I saw. When waiting for something to happen in a case like this, every little scrap of info you can get your hands on is precious...

As for Mac..I couldn't really care less who you are or where you go, but your comment was insensitive and totally off base. And believe me, you are not worth my time or effort to make a "cause" out of. As Fiona posted, "get over yourself"...
...you're just not that significant..

Recommend (1) Report abuse •

bridgetjones726 wrote on 03/15/2010 07:34:14 AM:

Sidrat--did you go to any law enforcement agency about your "sighting" of her? Why wasn't your sighting reported by The Olympian or the local TV news? Not accusing you of anything...just curious....

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/03/14/1172699/woman-and-8-year-old-son-missing.html?plckFindCommentKey=CommentKey:b37f24d3-bc46-4e53-baec-f51d2a91b562&pageNum=1&&mi_pluck_action=page_nav#Comments_Container#ixzz0laJQEbEw
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: April 19, 2010, 07:11:53 PM »

I am willing  to bet she did not want to marry this guy.

Contacting her EX "who is not the boys father" to drop by and visit, is a sure sign that she did not want to marry Robb.

Robb was or did get a Dear John from her..

His "Poor Me, I have an internet Cancer illness" is absolute bullshit..

You need to lose your heart to think critical in cases where people try to pull on your heart strings.. 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: April 19, 2010, 07:52:48 PM »

Yep Edward I agree the cancer story is not the truth. Just seems to unrealistic this woman would throw everything away on a hunch, a guess, a maybe from an internet search. He hadn't even been to the doctors yet. To say she was so upset about his possibly having cancer to start drinking again is manipulative to this story. He makes her appear to be weak, dependent and will put her son at risk again.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: April 19, 2010, 08:28:36 PM »

YOU DO NOT WANT ME ?
IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, NOBODY WILL !!

That has been the motivator for many murders in all of history.. Just a fact.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: April 19, 2010, 08:39:59 PM »

YOU DO NOT WANT ME ?
IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, NOBODY WILL !!

That has been the motivator for many murders in all of history.. Just a fact.

I am not to the point to say he did this, just too hard to place him there at that time. I have my suspicions though and they are based on what he has said along with the time lines he wrote. 

I do feel this was not an accident, that this little boy was murdered. I am not sure about her, nothing has been found to indicate she is dead. I think the van at the beach and the items found were a set up to make it appear they were simply taken out to sea. I am not convinced Azriel actually floated away from budd Inlet, he could have drowned anywhere within reason to Fox Island where he was found. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: April 20, 2010, 01:44:33 AM »

I hope the person who was saying Kat was drunk has been questioned and requestioned. She obviously wasn't because the people she saw afterwards as far as I know, has not said she seemed drunk. Why would a person do that?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: April 20, 2010, 01:51:04 AM »

What if she left the corn dog behind because someone at the diner freaked her out? she was traveling with a child, at night in an area she wasn't fully aware of. I don't buy she was drunk or she hit her head. No one seeing her after that said she was drunk, just scared or nervous and seemed like she had been crying.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: April 20, 2010, 02:02:22 AM »

There are two sex offenders in that direct area she was last seen. one lives on 53rd and the other off Zangle. Here are the links.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewOffenderDetails.asp?oID=wa758805&aID=226876009&at=1&sid={138F6D63-68DB-48B1-AEA9-8A02011E3DC5}&lat=47.0378741&long=-122.9006951&clr=%2300ff00&rm=0

http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewOffenderDetails.asp?oID=wa757490&aID=226875738&at=1&sid={3B2D7809-2A7F-4EC2-8E4F-A2D5F7342901}&lat=47.07994211838205&long=-122.90061950683594&clr=%2300ff00&rm=0
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: April 20, 2010, 02:06:06 AM »

labubske

That is a very nice map you posted.. Great for research on many cases.  what is the link to that again ?

The Corn Dog would have to be for the child.mo.
Although I agree no child would leave without it.

Thanks Edward...here is the link...just hit the go north button or go south button from there to see more.  Great observation too...that never crossed my mind...worth looking in to.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: April 20, 2010, 02:06:42 AM »

labubske

That is a very nice map you posted.. Great for research on many cases.  what is the link to that again ?

The Corn Dog would have to be for the child.mo.
Although I agree no child would leave without it.

Thanks Edward...here is the link...just hit the go north button or go south button from there to see more.  Great observation too...that never crossed my mind...worth looking in to.
sorry, I forgot to put in the link.  http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/Traffic/InterstateGuide/i5/I5_NNisqToNapavine.htm

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: April 20, 2010, 02:10:26 AM »

Fox island sexual offender.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewOffenderDetails.asp?oID=wa885741&aID=226878526&at=1&sid={E46F2E96-967C-4C5B-A9E9-7AFCFABF4AA7}&lat=47.20604185379615&long=-122.65342712402344&clr=%2300ff00&rm=0
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: April 20, 2010, 12:40:09 PM »

It says he can't be found.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: April 20, 2010, 01:07:14 PM »

Sorry I don't know why the links are not working. I can't get it to copy either. 

http://www.familywatchdog.us is the main page link. Put in Fox Island, WA. There two SO's shown. One is in the northern area and is a child preditor the other is in the middle and his record seems to point to adults.

the other SO's are in Olympia, one is just to the north of the Williams on 53rd street and the other is on Zangle Road.

There is also a SO that has moved in the last 30 days. Actually there are several that was around her during her drive.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: April 20, 2010, 03:43:48 PM »

I have noticed that a few of you posted that you did not want to post some info from my board because you did not want to step on any toes.  Don't feel that way.  The info is posted over there so people can use it to help work on this case.  If there is something there you need, by all means use it.

I have been working on this case every day.  We have done a lot of work on this case and have a lot of research info posted.  If you can't find something etc, feel free to borrow the info from us.  Whatever it takes to try to help solve this case and find shantina and whoever might be responsible for what happened.

I'll be scanning through all the posts here to see if there is something that might help link up to something I have, and also will answer any questions I have answers to, but I don't have time to post on both boards all the time, and my time is mostly spent looking up info, so if you just do a
"search" on the board over there or just look in the specific threads, most of the info is easy to find. 

Shantina case research

http://truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewforum.php?f=375

This case is so messed up.  I still don't know exactly what I think happened, but I don't think this was a case of Shantina pulling off the freeway, getting drunk and accidently causing them to drown.  I also am a firm believer in "when someone is lying, they are trying to cover up something".  It is a proven fact Rob has said a lot of things that just does not work.  He's covering up "somethig"; what I am not sure.. could be a number of things. 

I am working on trying to link connections in that area to anyone else connected to Shantina.  I have done a lot of work on this already and there are some names popping up that are the same and I am trying to figure out if they are actually related to one another. 

I don't know if LE has tossed this case out the window or not... but someone has to try to figure this out even if they say it was an accidental drowning.  Hopefully, we can find something that makes sense, because at this point, none of this makes sense.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: April 20, 2010, 03:49:20 PM »

Thanks doubledecker I appriciate your hard work and efforts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.