April 25, 2024, 02:13:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shantina"'Kat" Smiley & 8 yo son Azriel, WA Missing 3/13/10(BODY OF BOY FOUND)  (Read 210500 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: April 20, 2010, 04:22:39 PM »

also be sure to go through all the WORK THREADS in the reference section... the WORK THREADS are here, and this is where you find most of the actual "research", documents etc...

http://truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewforum.php?f=378

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: April 20, 2010, 04:48:31 PM »

also be sure to go through all the WORK THREADS in the reference section... the WORK THREADS are here, and this is where you find most of the actual "research", documents etc...

http://truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewforum.php?f=378

Thank you for your post and offer to share information. This case has grabbed a hold of me and I don't know why. Of course there is the death of a poor innocent little boy, my god he was only 8.

For some reason the public has been lead to believe she was a drunk and that is why this happened. I am not sure if the suggestion first came from the posting in the news article supposedly from the restaurant worker or from Robb first. She was not drunk that night, not to the point the diner person says as no one after being ther commented on her seeming drunk, tired, had a head injury. Right now, that post has me wondering who was that person.

I have been meaning to look through your site about the sex offenders in the direct area she was in that night, then also if you have anything on the one in Fox Island, pretty close to where Azriel was found. We know she was there that night, in Olympia, along e bay drive/ boston harbor but if there is a crime scene, I don't think that is it.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: April 20, 2010, 04:52:17 PM »

Charles Blair Wilt .. ex boyfriend of kat.. Lives in Castle Rock

Sub Docket Date Docket Code Docket Description Misc Info
- 11-01-2005 NOTE
ACTION Per Jail
2nd Deg Assault Of A Child 11-01-2005C
ACTION First Appearance

http://truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=378&t=2381&sid=f439a63704be57ab91739b9b0e801fc1

She may be one of these people that looked for abusive lovers.
This one abused a child..
Was it her son ?
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: April 20, 2010, 08:40:21 PM »

Charles Blair Wilt .. ex boyfriend of kat.. Lives in Castle Rock

Sub Docket Date Docket Code Docket Description Misc Info
- 11-01-2005 NOTE
ACTION Per Jail
2nd Deg Assault Of A Child 11-01-2005C
ACTION First Appearance

http://truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=378&t=2381&sid=f439a63704be57ab91739b9b0e801fc1

She may be one of these people that looked for abusive lovers.
This one abused a child..
Was it her son ?

yes, he is the one that abused her son.  05-2-01175-1

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: April 20, 2010, 08:41:42 PM »

truecrimes.50.forumer is a nice forum to visit...lots of different theories nicely laid out...they work hard over there.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #565 on: April 20, 2010, 10:45:02 PM »

This is word for word what robb simmons had on his website as a timeline. I saved a copy before it disappeared from the web forever:

"After several years, Shantina had made contact with her Step Father in Castle Rock. We had planned to go down and visit them.

I had Cub Scout Training that was planned to finish at 6:30

Shantina called me twice around 4:15 to let me know she was heading out.  I asked her grab my phone charger, since my phone was near dead.

My training wrapped up at 4:30, I figured that she was already on the road heading to Castle Rock, so I proceeds to Castle Rock as well

I stopped in Toldeo-Vader to make quick repair, when she called me at 6:45 from a phone. She asked me if I could grab her phone, because she had left. I let her know where I was at. She was in the Olympia area, but wasn’t quite sure of where, Azriel was hungry, so she pulled off. She made complaint of being in the traffic. She gave me the destination address and told me she would be there shortly.

I arrived in Castle Rock around 7:40, and found her Step Father’s house.  We started to get worried about 9:00pm,  I began to check in with the WSP about accidents. Her step father and I drove around the area to see if we could spot her. I called her Grandparents house in Brinnon with her Step fathers phone. They had informed met hat she had stopped at a house in Olympia around 10:10, to use the phone, and ask for directions, and let them know she was ok.  We went back to the Step Fathers home until 12:00 when we headed up I-5 to Olympia, we checked the two rest stops on the way back. We got a few hours sleeps, headed back up I-5 at day break, got a phone charger, recharged my phone, and went back up to Olympia and back to Castle Rock.   During this time I was in vigilant contact with the authorities for any information.

We went to get a bit to eat, when I received a phone call from the Thurston County Sheriff’s office. The had found the Van.  In a follow up call, they informed me that they had to pull it out of the bay at the end of a dead end road. I immediately headed up there and say the van.  As many of you know, I usually have a camera on hand, besides being waterlogged, the van did have some damage, but no broken windows. There was no sign of Shantina or Azriel.

I spent about 6 hours on the location talking to the detectives. I left there around 5:30, and had to make numerous stops to field phone calls from numerous sources, including the media. I stopped at my childrens mother house to sit with them around 8:00pm

Last night they brought blood hounds over, and took scent item.

I have no idea of why she would have ended up down that road. I know that  our family want both her and Azriel back home safe and sound.

Please pray for their safe return.  I already talked with Azriel’s Father in New York. That is a hard call to make."

Wow!  Two things just REALLY popped out at me...1)  When Shantina called at 4:15pm Robb says that he asked her to grab his charger before she headed out (meaning Shantina I'm not coming back to the house so will you grab it)...and then he says that when she called him at 6:45pm she asked him to grab her phone since she left it (well why would she do that if she grabbed his phone charger because he wasn't going back to the house?)  So a rebuttal could be...well, maybe she wanted him to go back to the house to grab her phone...maybe...but wouldn't he have said that?  Also, I wonder how far away the cub meeting is from their house...if it isn't far then ok, I will buy it.  2)  Two different posts on this page...say two different things...that were quoted from Robb.  A) Simmons drove to Castle Rock, expecting to meet her there about 10 p.m., but when she didn't appear he drove to Olympia and alerted the State Patrol. clipped from http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2011351454_missing16m.html B) We started to get worried about 9:00pm,  I began to check in with the WSP about accidents. Her step father and I drove around the area to see if we could spot her. I called her Grandparents house in Brinnon with her Step fathers phone. They had informed me that she had stopped at a house in Olympia around 10:10, to use the phone, and ask for directions, and let them know she was ok. This is clipped from his online statement of a timeline...posted by khheather.   While I am thinking...if she didn't know that Robb didn't go and get her phone...(if she did call and that is what was really said)...then without a shadow of a doubt I believe that she would have called her own phone since Robb supposedly would have it...We need those dadgum phone records.  I do believe that more calls were made between the two...unless she was trying to leave him.  Or why would she call her grandparents in Brinnon?  Why wouldn't she try and call her own phone...so that she could get Robb?  A new theory just popped in my head...and TG I have thought some more about what you said...but, I'm going to check this out before it leaves me...oh and yes TG...I read that they were found on Tuesday (the "washed up" items) and also, about the flyer...even if he did see the video before making the flyer (or having it made)...he couldn't say what Azriel was wearing...why is that?  He specifically said that he wasn't so sure about what AZ was wearing...he said he believes he may have on a dark color shirt. http://www.robbsimmons.com/Flyer.pdf  In the videos it is obvious that Azriel has a light color shirt on. 

Wow. You have said some REALLY smart things. You need to take these inconsistencies that you pointed out and submit them to Thurston County tip line on their website. Really smart! Esp like the one abt him not being able to say for sure what Az was wearing but "maybe" a dark shirt. He is on those videos, too--if he saw her, he saw az--there is no "maybe" to it!
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #566 on: April 20, 2010, 11:07:25 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m4d19-Shantina-Smiley-Still-missing-family-holds-memorial-service-Saturday-fiance-still-holds-out-hope

"The next morning neighbors walking along the beach discovered Shantina's van partially submerged in the water and there was no sign of either Shantina or Azriel.

On March 17 items belonging to Shantina and Azriel showed up on the shore about 50 feet from the van.

Initially, it was believed the items floated out into the Sound and were washed up.

But Captain Chamberlain told Examiner.com he doesn’t believe that could have happened, and that the most likely scenario would be those items would have been in a backpack that the pair might have taken with them as they walked down the beach.

Simmons told Examiner.com Sunday he does not believe that theory because some of the items were not in the backpack but were loose in the van, including the ball that was found on shore on March 17. He said that ball had been rolling around on the floor of the van for weeks.
"

It sounds to me like that stuff was planted there if it was not in a backpack like the Captain's theory. Why would Robb disagree w/ the Captain? Why is it that it sounds like he *wants* people to believe they got into the water when the van was submerged & floated there. I have a BIG question--it's one that I had *not* thought of before. That was Robb's van--do you think there is any chance he had something in it--anything at all w/ GPS--that he could have used to track her that night? The reason I ask is because in his blog, by his very own admission, the reason he had a bike was to explore the "nooks & crannies" of the state. People have been saying that there are no way she would have made it onto that beach at night during a new moon w/out knowing where she was going. I also have a theory that he wasn't intended to go on this trip--Shantina had even made contact w/ her exhusband by email before going there, b/c she wanted to see him. Robb says that Shantina was worried b/c of his medical issues--sounds more to me like this man was desperate & she sounds more and more like a runaway bride who is trying to reconnect w/ people in her past. Plus she had a good job. Maybe it was going to be very hard for Robb to keep her at this point. I don't believe a word he says, and I think it is starting to dawn on officials, too.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: April 21, 2010, 12:00:40 AM »

you make some very good points as well khheather.  thanks btw.  I had not thought about there possibly being a GPS...too bad they won't release phone records.  That would help so much.  I wonder if they would look at the inconsistencies if they were sent?  The one officer seems to doubt the theory of an accident...I think that more information will come out.

khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: April 21, 2010, 12:07:29 AM »

you make some very good points as well khheather.  thanks btw.  I had not thought about there possibly being a GPS...too bad they won't release phone records.  That would help so much.  I wonder if they would look at the inconsistencies if they were sent?  The one officer seems to doubt the theory of an accident...I think that more information will come out.

I hope so! Have you seen this?

http://74.125.45.132/search?q=cache:UzrC6v5wK0IJ:robbsimmons.wordpress.com/2010/03/06/our-first-motophoto-trip-to-portland-the-gorge/+robbsimmons.wordpress.com&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

this was abt the week before she went missing. he thinks he has deleted it: NOT.
Also, I want to know did Robb have an insurance policy on her?

here's the blank form for submitting tips:

http://www.co.thurston.wa.us/cm/email/email.asp?mod=1
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: April 21, 2010, 12:38:00 AM »

Hmm I wrote out a post earlier and it went poof! Don't you hate when that happens?

I was saying that I have started to take the things which do not make sense and consider another alternative. For instance, it doesn't make sense about how she found that spot on the beach at night, so it wasn't her that drove it there. How did they drown in this enlet? They didn't, Azriel drowned somewhere else. Nothing is at is seems and nothing fits.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: April 21, 2010, 12:54:26 AM »

Hmm I wrote out a post earlier and it went poof! Don't you hate when that happens?

I was saying that I have started to take the things which do not make sense and consider another alternative. For instance, it doesn't make sense about how she found that spot on the beach at night, so it wasn't her that drove it there. How did they drown in this enlet? They didn't, Azriel drowned somewhere else. Nothing is at is seems and nothing fits.

Great idea!  You are so right...nothing fits.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: April 21, 2010, 01:14:36 AM »

I am so frustrated by this case at the moment I can't seem to put my thoughts into words.
If it seems like she wouldn't do something maybe she didn't! If it is being questioned why she did something or didn't do something or how could she do something, maybe she didn't. I feel like a broken record, lol. Everything we know about this case we have been spoon fed by either people at a diner or by Robb. Nothing connects because I doubt it is the truth.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: April 21, 2010, 01:24:16 AM »

That article he is quoted in is over the top. He is a drama queen, my god. Talking about the memorial service that he had and let me add, was in such bad taste I could not even believe it!
Add to my list, if I believed my husband's body was somewhere in that area I would be searching myself! I would hate the thought of his body decaying in that water and that would be all I could think of. I would be screaming for the dive teams to get their hinneys out there and stay out there until they find him.  He is waiting for her to pop up or for her to show up? What is she late for a date?  Really? This is the love of his life? His soul mate? What a creep. That one statement tells alot.   
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #573 on: April 21, 2010, 01:34:04 AM »

That article he is quoted in is over the top. He is a drama queen, my god. Talking about the memorial service that he had and let me add, was in such bad taste I could not even believe it!
Add to my list, if I believed my husband's body was somewhere in that area I would be searching myself! I would hate the thought of his body decaying in that water and that would be all I could think of. I would be screaming for the dive teams to get their hinneys out there and stay out there until they find him.  He is waiting for her to pop up or for her to show up? What is she late for a date?  Really? This is the love of his life? His soul mate? What a creep. That one statement tells alot.   

he is a creep. i friended him on facebook the day the van was found or the day after. he accepted my friend request--that's how i foundout abt his wordpress blog. but you know what? the day they found Azriel's body, he unfriended me & a lot of others, deleted his alibish timeline of events, and deleted those wordpress blogs. plus he stopped talking to the press for some time. hmmmmm
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: April 21, 2010, 01:36:33 AM »

I wish investigators would release phone records because I am curious about a statement made. LE said Shantina made several calls to Robb that day. How many calls and what times did she call?

Could it be possible she actually left Olympia?

The time frame of her being missing is 10:35 to when the van was found. That is over 8 hours I believe.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: April 21, 2010, 01:38:58 AM »

Lets start a conversation about two theories.

Was this a stranger abduction or was this an act of passion?

Let me post this question and then I will write my thoughts. 
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #576 on: April 21, 2010, 01:47:31 AM »

Lets start a conversation about two theories.

Was this a stranger abduction or was this an act of passion?

Let me post this question and then I will write my thoughts. 

I think Robb was desperate. He was trying to rush her into saying vows by using some (nasty) story abt passing blood (in his stools i can imagine). Can you imagine having a lover that wanted you to examine his stool & how its bloody. Ugh. No wonder she is running away. I think he wasn't supposed to be going up there. He didn't even know the directions before she left. Supposedly those were related over the phone. She was planning on seeing her exhubby & old family, and I think that clearly indicates she was reaching out to her past--not into a future w/ Robb. I think she was freaking out. I think he was jealous. I think he may have discovered the email abt her wanting to see Smiley (her ex). I think she was thinking abt leaving, and he knew it (Robb). I don't know exactly what happened. Azriel may have been in that van by himself when the tide came in, but I have a feeling that at some point that morning or late that night, Shantina met up w/ someone--I think RS--and something happened to her. I think those items got a helping hand when they wound up. And maybe the reason he knew what she was wearing but not Azriel (in the flyer) is b/c he was with her while Az stayed back. I don't know. It's still cloudy, but something is fishy & it's Robb. btw: i am going to bed. have to. i'll check back soon.
I appreciate all the ideas. I am stuck on this case, too.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: April 21, 2010, 01:57:28 AM »

Stranger- A person reaches out to Kat to offer help. maybe she stopped again for Azriel or her to use the bathroom or maybe she wanted to call in to Robb or the step dad considering she went back to the store looking for a phone, that is a possibility. Maybe the van broke down and they left it on foot and someone offered a ride.

The diner really stands out due to the posting in the comment section of the paper. They are demeaning her by saying she is drunk. They are reducing her ability to care for herself and for her child. They add mystry to her behavior by stating she forgot the corn dog. They put a doubt in peoples minds saying she fell in the parking lot. Why? Are they looking for their 15 min of fame? That can't be because they would be doing interviews instead of refusing the offer. Either Kat sobered up really fast or was cured of her supposed concussion they lied because no one who saw or spoke with her after that mentioned they suspected she had been drinking. so they lied, why? They also mentioned Azriel said his mom hit her head, why did they say this? Did someone later that night hit her in the head and they are covering themselves in case she is found with an injury?

Robb- Well he has said so many things that have my hinky meter reading high I don't know where to start. I think the point everyone gets stuck on is how could he have done this as he was with the step dad for most of the search, returned back at probably around 2 or 3 and he didn't leave until the crack of dawn so he could go home to charge his phone. So what are the theories? Lets see if we can figure it out.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: April 21, 2010, 09:20:08 AM »

What I don't believe:

1. his training being scheduled for ending at 6:45pm but then was let go at 4:30pm

2. she accidentally forgetting her cell phone

3. his battery dying off and he forgetting the charger

4. his failing to buy a charger after knowing she and Azriel went missing that night

5. the content of the calls

6. that she drove herself to the lonely stretch of beach without anyone guiding her or driving the van for her

7. that she agreed to marry him

8. that she was lost

9. that the van was parked before or at high tide

10. that Azriel's body floated to Fox island without being spotted

11. that the items floated all together from the van and beached that same night

12. that she would take the purse but forget the wallet

13. that she would leave the key on the dashboard for anyone to take it

14. that only one shoe each was found with the other floating things, same leg shoes

15. that being a "family thing" his two children would stay behind

There is time unaccounted for during those hours that he was supposedly sleeping with the stepfather, before day break. He was military and used to staying up for 24 hours or longer for guard duty, or other stuff.

IMO
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: April 21, 2010, 12:30:37 PM »

anyone see this? I did a google map search of Fox Island and this video was linked to the page. There are video's of places to ride a motorcycle through out the state. There is a video of this person riding along Fox Island and going over a bridge along with other video's of rides. Not sure if it has anything to do with anything but since Robb was into this sort of thing you never know.

http://www.road-quest.com/

IrarylMoosee I don't think Azriel was drowned off Budd Enlet either.
I agree with much of what you have said. I just can't figure out where Shantina was from 10:35 to when Robb would have gotten to her. Do you think perhaps she left Olympia?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.