March 29, 2024, 02:36:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shantina"'Kat" Smiley & 8 yo son Azriel, WA Missing 3/13/10(BODY OF BOY FOUND)  (Read 209912 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: April 21, 2010, 01:04:21 PM »

also be sure to go through all the WORK THREADS in the reference section... the WORK THREADS are here, and this is where you find most of the actual "research", documents etc...

http://truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewforum.php?f=378

snip for room...

I have been meaning to look through your site about the sex offenders in the direct area she was in that night, then also if you have anything on the one in Fox Island, pretty close to where Azriel was found. We know she was there that night, in Olympia, along e bay drive/ boston harbor but if there is a crime scene, I don't think that is it.

I have not personally had time to work on the sex offenders in the area.  I'll try to get those worked on sometime today and get the info up.  I normally look at the sex offenders right off, but in this case Robb was acting so weird and lying so much, then deleting everything that having a hard time just keeping up with him and Shantina's step-family... they have deleted a lot also.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: April 21, 2010, 01:08:17 PM »

To me it is obvious what has happened. I do not run in circles wondering.
Proving it is evading me.
I have multiple people that have curious behaviors. Narrowing it down from 4 possible perpetrators is difficult. Robb is convenient because of his behaviors, and patterns of behavior are important to me, never the less difficult,  Especially since one of them is an unknown "stranger"

But never the less this is no accident. Any law enforcement that suggests such should head back to the donut shop and reconsider.
jmho
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: April 21, 2010, 01:14:28 PM »

There are things that have been deleted. I first noticed it when on the myspaces the postings from her after 2008 had been deleted. All that was left were posts that talked about how happy she was, how much she loved Robb blah, blah, blah...It painted a pretty picture but as we all know, not everything is pretty all of the time.

I am most curious about the sex offender on Fox Island and the one on Zangle. I want to know where they work and who they live with.
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #583 on: April 21, 2010, 03:18:42 PM »

What I don't believe:

1. his training being scheduled for ending at 6:45pm but then was let go at 4:30pm

2. she accidentally forgetting her cell phone

3. his battery dying off and he forgetting the charger

4. his failing to buy a charger after knowing she and Azriel went missing that night

5. the content of the calls

6. that she drove herself to the lonely stretch of beach without anyone guiding her or driving the van for her

7. that she agreed to marry him

8. that she was lost

9. that the van was parked before or at high tide

10. that Azriel's body floated to Fox island without being spotted

11. that the items floated all together from the van and beached that same night

12. that she would take the purse but forget the wallet

13. that she would leave the key on the dashboard for anyone to take it

14. that only one shoe each was found with the other floating things, same leg shoes

15. that being a "family thing" his two children would stay behind

There is time unaccounted for during those hours that he was supposedly sleeping with the stepfather, before day break. He was military and used to staying up for 24 hours or longer for guard duty, or other stuff.

IMO

You are not alone, my friend.
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #584 on: April 21, 2010, 03:21:58 PM »

I don't want to rile anyone, and I'm posting this because it's just another theory to explore things. If the mod deems it to be off, please delete at will. Smile

Imagine a trip to step-father was planned. Step-father and other family notified, plans for 6:45pm.

Imagine a change of plans during the 4:15pm call happened, and a "let's go camping in Boston Harbor" instead.

We'll take different vehicles/bike.

He rides to Castle Rock at 4:30pm, and leaves her to find her way around an area he already knew of in one of his shoots/adventure places near Lakewood.

At 9:00pm in Castle Rock, he starts to "worry" while she's in Olympia finding her way.

At midnight, he rides with the step-father to Olympia, checking rest stops and some time he contacts LE about accidents.

He returns to Castle Rock, or stays in Olympia, and he and the step-father get a few hours of sleep.

Now, who is to say that during those hours of "sleep" he didn't get on his motorcycle or the step-father's vehicle and drove to North Olympia and found her where he told her they would camp. He did his thing and then returned to "sleep" with step-father.

Anyway, that van went to rest near the water near or after high tide, or it had to have been totally submerged and not only to the seat level.

The not having a cell phone working, either hers or his, during those missing hours in which he "slept" is quite convenient. No police tracing him, or her, later on if things seem shaky.

He could've bought a charger at WalMart when he first went out looking for her in case she called him.

As to motive? Maybe she did not want to get married, for whatever reason? Maybe there is a life insurance policy somewhere? Maybe he was controlling?

In his webpage he is quoted saying that he is the PROUD father of two children, and step father to his fiance's son... he doesn't say he is proud of Azriel or calls him son. When he's been interviewed he has always referred to his two kids and himself as "our family", and doesn't say that to Shantina or her son.

As to Shantina asking for directions, she possibly didn't want to let anyone know she was looking for a lonely deserted place where someone could overhear her and follow her. Shantina and Azriel were dressed for camping, hiking shoes and all, not for a visit to the family.

This is only a theory only, and does not mean it is all 100% accurate. Just my thoughts to show that there was a window of opportunity for things to have happened during the few hours they had of sleep.

Even if this is all not possible and completely off, the coincidences in the case are staggering.

you are not riling me. in any case this seems as if not more plausible than the other junk he himself has floated
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #585 on: April 21, 2010, 03:47:16 PM »

Many of us cared to take a deeper look.  Seems at least one investigator cared enough to do that, he didn't believe that the items on the beach could possibly have 'washed up' in the same area.  Different weights, etc.  The tides would likely have washed the lighter weight items in a close area near to the van, the medium weight items further down the beach, and so on... Seems that investigator may have given up looking deeper, looking further than first/second appearances?  If so, wonder why? 

I remember the hard work at research on the Savio/Peterson case.  One problem with continuing to research, look at every angle, try to see what pieces fit which don't, when LE/family/friends have given up hope, is that it's even harder to confirm any of our findings.  Much less get some of them motivated again for further investigation. 

I'm just so disheartened right now.  May need to go pull weeds or something... The springtime flowers blooming in the yard may bring back a measure of hope. 

I find it sad that her family have given up hope, very sad. Additionally sad, it is assumed this woman was so weak she crumbled and threw her life away on an assumption.

This is my take on the investigation:
Investigators have no concrete evidence to go on. No body, no evidence in the van or around the van. They are assuming she drowned because it is being assumed she disappeared from this beach area, near to the water. Azriels death is listed as an accidental drowning because there were most likely no signs of trauma to his body, no broken bones or brusing, nothing to indicate murder.  In my opinion, this doesn't mean a murder didn't happen, just that they haven't found that one piece of evidence that proves it.

I agree, I think they can determine it was a drowning, but not that it was an "accident"--if that little boy cannot swim, or was not a strong swimmer--as most children are not, all that would have to happen is for him to be thrown into the water or pushed off a pier. Would not necessarily cause any "trauma" but if there is a tidal current & he gets far enough out to become tired, the ensuing panic would be enough to cause him to go under--not "trauma" except the one in his frightened little mind.
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #586 on: April 21, 2010, 03:54:07 PM »

Wykes I don't think a family can determine if an investigation can continue or not, especially given a child died as a result of what happened that night. I am sure it is like every other case too, LE is not giving the family too many details of what they have or don't have. I am going to have faith in the investigators and say they are not going to show their cards. I am surprised however they are presuming she is drowned given they haven't found a body. Again they are not saying this is fact, just the evidence or lack there of has pointed to that conclusion. If you think about it, if thought is this has been set up to look like a drowning, then that means the person did their job.

I am still hoping this may be true!
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: April 21, 2010, 03:59:27 PM »

The water is numbing cold.. He would go into shock quick if thrown off a bridge.

The one who already hurt him... That is a pattern of behavior.

The currant boyfriend has never been accused of hurting the boy, but mom has a history of seeking out abusive males which is also a pattern of behavior.

It is tough but police should in fact be interviewing both of them over and over looking for inconsistency.

jmho
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #588 on: April 21, 2010, 04:09:54 PM »

I am willing  to bet she did not want to marry this guy.

Contacting her EX "who is not the boys father" to drop by and visit, is a sure sign that she did not want to marry Robb.

Robb was or did get a Dear John from her..

His "Poor Me, I have an internet Cancer illness" is absolute bullshit..

You need to lose your heart to think critical in cases where people try to pull on your heart strings.. 

Holy cow--a Dear John letter from her. Probably now that you mention it! I was saying runaway bride 
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #589 on: April 21, 2010, 04:11:14 PM »

The water is numbing cold.. He would go into shock quick if thrown off a bridge.

The one who already hurt him... That is a pattern of behavior.

The currant boyfriend has never been accused of hurting the boy, but mom has a history of seeking out abusive males which is also a pattern of behavior.

It is tough but police should in fact be interviewing both of them over and over looking for inconsistency.

jmho

Actually, crap--I will have to dig to find it, but I saw somewhere that RS has had his own domestic abuse battles w/ his ex. involving a NS. I will have to dig to find...
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: April 21, 2010, 04:40:55 PM »

It would make sense for Kat's pattern. If you find it post it please.

khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #591 on: April 21, 2010, 04:45:04 PM »

Ok. This came from another set of boards:

"Ok I think I just found a domestic violence case against RDS dated 1-30-06 by his ex wife MS. A minor girl was involved. If you search Washington Courts for case info - there are a lot of things listed for both RDS and MS. I am trying to look thru them all. He says on his ms page he has 2 kids dj and kik. DJ is his son who he is a scout leader for. Is kik a girl, and if so - does anyone know her real name (just give initials if you do)?

ETA: The minor listed in the domestic violence case is NMS."

He has a daughter named Nikki. I would have to research some more to see if this is relevant. I think it may be... Going to check some things out. Are we allowed to post pictures we find on the web?
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: April 21, 2010, 04:48:16 PM »

yes, but stay safe and do not post childrens photos
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #593 on: April 21, 2010, 04:50:44 PM »

http://dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/kitsapvelo/message/1

here he talks abt how quickly he can maneuver in the area:

"I had a real nice ride to Silverdale from West Bremerton (PSNS
Missouri gate), Jumped on the highway and cruised upt the keyport
exit, the up Silverdale Way to the Cheveron, about 15 miles, and done
in under 1.25 hours with no problems!"

You really must go over to
http://truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=378&t=2187&sid=7094e54ac232a85a446a23029f1b1847

and check out what they have found on the web re: him
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: April 21, 2010, 04:52:21 PM »

http://truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=376&t=2311
This is a link to sky's/dd's forum to a radio interview with Robb on the Ron and don show. Very interesting. Talks about the reports from the diner. He talks about the bleeding he was having, about the past abuse she suffered.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: April 21, 2010, 05:00:55 PM »

cant seem to get on true crimes right now, what did they find?
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: April 21, 2010, 05:08:34 PM »

What I don't believe:

1. his training being scheduled for ending at 6:45pm but then was let go at 4:30pm

2. she accidentally forgetting her cell phone

3. his battery dying off and he forgetting the charger

4. his failing to buy a charger after knowing she and Azriel went missing that night

5. the content of the calls

6. that she drove herself to the lonely stretch of beach without anyone guiding her or driving the van for her

7. that she agreed to marry him

8. that she was lost

9. that the van was parked before or at high tide

10. that Azriel's body floated to Fox island without being spotted

11. that the items floated all together from the van and beached that same night

12. that she would take the purse but forget the wallet

13. that she would leave the key on the dashboard for anyone to take it

14. that only one shoe each was found with the other floating things, same leg shoes

15. that being a "family thing" his two children would stay behind

There is time unaccounted for during those hours that he was supposedly sleeping with the stepfather, before day break. He was military and used to staying up for 24 hours or longer for guard duty, or other stuff.

IMO

You are not alone, my friend.
This is a great list.  We could separate this list between us that are wanting to look further and list evidence for and against...for example:  "1. his training being scheduled for ending at 6:45pm but then was let go at 4:30pm"  Evidence for him:  Police would have verified that this
     were accurate to prove his whereabouts.  The training schedule may not be the correct one for his specific duty.  Evidence against him:
     the training schedule shows that it is over at 6:45pm.  And, while we are doing  that...we should speculate for and against.  For   
     example: Speculation for him: *Maybe he really did get out early and went ahead and headed toward Castle Rock (he would call her
     phone) *Maybe he did get out early and...(well, there is a reason that this is so hard to come up with--my point).  Speculation against 
     him: *In his self-reported time line he is very detailed in most areas so, if he did get out early and did not know he was going to (15 min
     after talking to her) then I would guarantee that he would have called her if plans were really how he stated...when he got out early. 
     Especially getting out just 15 minutes after speaking with her.  He did not mention a call to her.  *Wouldn't he want to call her (he
     didn't know at this point that she didn't have her phone (inferred by his story) and tell her that the original plan of 9 or 10 (depending
     on which day he tells that story) would now be changed, being that he will be leaving at 4:30pm instead of 6:30pm...this is a two
     hour difference in time.  He didn't mention a call.  More could be posted but I  have to get to school.  I am willing to take some of these
     and break them down.  This will help in preventing bias too.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: April 21, 2010, 05:12:46 PM »

Well, the end of that last post of mine was kind of repetitive...I was trying to hurry so that I can get to school...sorry about that.  But, I think you get what I mean...lol.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: April 21, 2010, 05:44:47 PM »

It certainly doesn't seem within his character to not have called her to tell her to wait up.

This seems strange to me...Note from Olympia to caste rock it take about 1 hour 7 min

He says he was in Toledo Vadar making repair to his bike when called him. I looked at this place on google maps, it takes about 2 hours 17 min from silverdale. He says he left at 4:30 that would bring him to the toledo vadar area at about 6:45, so at the time he talked to her he had just arrived there.

From this spot to castle rock takes about 16 min so counting backwards from his arrival time of 7:40 he left toledo vadar at about 7:24 unless he took about 45 min to go 13 miles. Unless of course he was not in this toledo area and was somewhere about 1 hour away. Kind of like the same distance as Olympia is?

we keep asking the question, why didn't he tell her to wait up, he should be leaving shortly? Maybe he did?
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #599 on: April 22, 2010, 01:48:05 AM »

It certainly doesn't seem within his character to not have called her to tell her to wait up.

This seems strange to me...Note from Olympia to caste rock it take about 1 hour 7 min

He says he was in Toledo Vadar making repair to his bike when called him. I looked at this place on google maps, it takes about 2 hours 17 min from silverdale. He says he left at 4:30 that would bring him to the toledo vadar area at about 6:45, so at the time he talked to her he had just arrived there.

From this spot to castle rock takes about 16 min so counting backwards from his arrival time of 7:40 he left toledo vadar at about 7:24 unless he took about 45 min to go 13 miles. Unless of course he was not in this toledo area and was somewhere about 1 hour away. Kind of like the same distance as Olympia is?

we keep asking the question, why didn't he tell her to wait up, he should be leaving shortly? Maybe he did?
lmao. well put!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.