April 25, 2024, 03:35:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shantina"'Kat" Smiley & 8 yo son Azriel, WA Missing 3/13/10(BODY OF BOY FOUND)  (Read 210469 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: April 24, 2010, 02:25:03 PM »

Quote"Wyks
I find myself backing up to when that one guy was facing charges in court.  Am looking for what has been reported on that. 

Pattern of behavior appears to exist in 2 people we know of..
So far I have no indication that Robb is violent in any way shape or form.. he just says things that do not add up..
So we just need to look more into what we know is true..

1. the one who had already committed a violent act to the boy.. her ex lover ..lives or lived in castle rock.. we have no idea if kat may or may not have met him on this trip..

2. second in the rapist running lose.. we just have a drawing and are dependant on local law enforcment to make an arrest.. we do not know if the guy is a local or a transient and we do not know if this was a one time thing or that he is serial..

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: April 24, 2010, 02:34:55 PM »

Consider this,  Murder of Kat and her son..

1. Act of jealousy or Rejection.. She rejected some person or that person went insane with jealous rage
2. Act of Vengeance.. Getting back at her or THEM.
3. Act of Kidnap and Rape.. Act of kidnap... eventually act of rape..
        could be dead could be alive and held. Most likely dead.
4. Act of robbery and murder.

consider it murder and narrow it down with critical thinking.

khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #622 on: April 25, 2010, 02:12:57 PM »

Quote"Wyks
I find myself backing up to when that one guy was facing charges in court.  Am looking for what has been reported on that. 

Pattern of behavior appears to exist in 2 people we know of..
So far I have no indication that Robb is violent in any way shape or form.. he just says things that do not add up..
So we just need to look more into what we know is true..

1. the one who had already committed a violent act to the boy.. her ex lover ..lives or lived in castle rock.. we have no idea if kat may or may not have met him on this trip..

2. second in the rapist running lose.. we just have a drawing and are dependant on local law enforcment to make an arrest.. we do not know if the guy is a local or a transient and we do not know if this was a one time thing or that he is serial..

Hey Edward--- you are saying something that to me could make a LOT of sense. w/ re: #1. things is, some of us all along have thought that Robb was definitely lying abt either having supposed to have been on that trip in the first place, or something abt the cell phones. We have suspected his possible involvement, I think, b/c why else would he be so inconsistent and saying things that just do not make sense. But what if, just a hypothetical, he was a jealous type & knew of her email w/ her ex-husband, and then maybe found something on her phone or what have you, to indicate that she was going to meet this ex-boyfriend that had hurt Azriel in the past. Robb seems too proud to me to admit that he knew those were the plans. He may have even hid her cell phone from her to intercept & undermine their communicating w/ each other. And that would explain why he has not been truthful, b/c that sort of creepy behavior would be sure to case suspicion on him, even if he was just being a creep. Do you get what I am saying? Maybe he does know who it might potentially be that got to Shantina, but he is too proud to come forward... What do you think of that theory?   
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #623 on: April 25, 2010, 02:18:27 PM »

TracyGirl
 There are many forms of Leadership Scout training and I have been through many Adult leadership courses and safety training classes over aq long period of time. They were in the very first stages of scouting for young boys..It goes like this,  Tigers..Cubs..Weblos...Boy Scouts.. after 14 is Venture Crew or Pioneer 
 How long were they in scouting ? It was said they were a scouting family..
Her having a DUI would not be a concern of BSA NATIONAL unless she was a driver. The domestic violence was not caused by her, she or her son would be victim so that would not count against her.
What BSA is looking for is a culprit of violent or sexual attacks on children. BSA is extreme serious on that subject these days.

They were leading a Weblos troop, and I think it was the 2 boys that were in it (Az & Robb's son). They were both new to it (Robb&Shantina) & both leading the same troop w/ I think another more experienced troop leader (I believe it was a woman--could be wrong abt that).
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #624 on: April 25, 2010, 02:21:11 PM »

About the rapist, maybe she was followed and she was aware of it.

He maybe caught up with her after the Williams visit? Maybe she turned away from the Highway as she was pointed to because she was being followed?

Just speculation, but possible.

About her phone, we assume that she "forgot it." What if her phone was hidden from her, on purpose. You know, no cellphone - no tower pinpoint/trace later on.

I personally make a checklist of things to do and bring whenever I go on a trip that takes more than one hour. Cell phone is at the top of the list.

What if the charger was also left on purpose?

I mentally have placed myself in these people's positions, and if it had been me and a dear member of my family were missing... I would have run to the nearest Walmart and bought a phone charger the minute he started "worrying", about 9:00pm or so - in case she were to call, like she supposedly had called at 6:45pm.

One cell out of usage until the next morning, and the other "forgotten" is too much of a coincidence, to me.

I also wonder how many calls he made to her cell phone or their home's landline that night and morning... in case she got frustrated and went home.

yep. yep. yep. you see what we see. too much to be believable on top of the inconsistencies.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: April 25, 2010, 03:46:09 PM »

For some reason I still think Rob has something to do with this.  I have not sudied close enough so could anyone tell me in his timeline could he have done this?  Could he have been the one keeping her off track to her folks house?  Like, meet me here, no you passed me now meet me here.  It's a very sad puzzle.  That poor little boy.  What his last moments must've been like!
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #626 on: April 26, 2010, 08:30:58 AM »

I am contrasting Robb w/ Azriel's dad during an interview w/ the same show. Robb sounds like he is apologizing for a falling-out of sorts, while Az's dad sounds like he is going to cover a lot of ground and try to find these people.  RS just sounds so creepy & unreal even.

" "She said she's getting ready to hit the road and I said 'Okay I'll see you on the road,'" Simmons said. He expected to catch with them so they could drive down together, but he never saw them again.

"I'm missing half my family right now," Simmons said. "It's an empty, scary dark place."

Simmons tried to remain hopeful as he addressed a message to Smiley. "I just want you home, baby. I want you and Azriel home. Everybody's hurting. We've got a lot of years left and a lot of plans," he said." "

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/TheLaw/shantina-smiley-suffered-alcoholic-replase-fiance/story?id=10122149

" Carver told ABC News' Seattle affiliate KOMO-TV that he has been feeling "very helpless."

"I'm going to look around, and probably spend a lot of time looking in the woods. I know there's been a lot of people looking already," he said. "I'm going to see what they've already unturned and uncovered, and possibly, hopefully, maybe find him." "
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #627 on: April 26, 2010, 08:41:35 AM »

For some reason I still think Rob has something to do with this.  I have not sudied close enough so could anyone tell me in his timeline could he have done this?  Could he have been the one keeping her off track to her folks house?  Like, meet me here, no you passed me now meet me here.  It's a very sad puzzle.  That poor little boy.  What his last moments must've been like!

That's an interesting theory! Yep. Very easily could be. He supposedly did not get to the stepfather's house (and btw i am sure cops talked to "stepfather" but that's all we have heard w/ regard to "stepfather" is robb literally saying i got to "stepfathers" house used "stepfather" phone really wierd!) until between 9 & 10, and we know that he and the "stepfather" were supposedly looking for shantina & then went back home and supposedly to "get a bit of sleep" during the night, but we don't know for sure that this man  did not get up during the night, locate Shantina, argue w/ her-- or what have you. Very much IMHO seems a case of this woman distancing herself from this desperate man who is trying to press her into a quickie marriage because of some blood in his poop which is very likely nothing more than a hemmorhoid brought on by riding his bike on a trip to Oregon the week before where it seems highly likely (given the photo he took of shantina w/ a beer & pizza--aside from talking abt a winery & his "wine tasting") he and Shantina indulged in activities that either were the occasion for her "relapse" or led right on up to it see: http://74.125.45.132/search?q=cache:UzrC6v5wK0IJ:robbsimmons.wordpress.com/2010/03/06/our-first-motophoto-trip-to-portland-the-gorge/+robbsimmons.wordpress.com&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #628 on: April 26, 2010, 08:46:52 AM »

" "She said she's getting ready to hit the road and I said 'Okay I'll see you on the road,'" Simmons said. He expected to catch with them so they could drive down together, but he never saw them again.

"I'm missing half my family right now," Simmons said. "It's an empty, scary dark place."

Simmons tried to remain hopeful as he addressed a message to Smiley. "I just want you home, baby. I want you and Azriel home. Everybody's hurting. We've got a lot of years left and a lot of plans," he said." "

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/TheLaw/shantina-smiley-suffered-alcoholic-replase-fiance/story?id=10122149

this is one of the only times i think he discusses "catching" w/ her on the road. whatever that means. there is NO WAY this is going to happen w/out cell phones. PERIOD. he is LYING. LIAR. There is NO WAY he is going to be able to meet up w/ her on the way there & on the road w/out her having a cell phone & his phone being charged. Besides the fact that he is riding a bike, and how is he going to hear his phone ring on the highway and on a bike. And she would have to call him. See this is---i  am starting to understand now why he needed to get a phone call from her while he was supposedly having some work done to the bike. LE should be all over this man's BS. Tearing it apart. This man ought to be shaking in his boots his story is so full of lies, obvious lies, and holes. And if this man didn't do anything, they ought to make him come clean abt what is up w/ this bs story....   
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #629 on: April 26, 2010, 09:09:28 AM »

From myspace.com/neiko_82

"Shantina Smiley can't wait for her trip to Portland, Darcelle's here I come
Mood: antsy
Posted at 1:16 AM Feb 23"

From http://www.myspace.com/cynthetek

"asking yourself these deeper questions opens up new ways of being in the world, the real trick is not being in the know, but being in the mystery"

"last login: 4/25/2010
mood: contemplative Wink
view my: pics | videos | playlists | gifts"
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #630 on: April 26, 2010, 09:50:07 AM »

ALL OF THE FOLLOWING WAS COLLECTED FROM A CACHED COPY OF robbsimmons.wordpress.com AVAILABLE THROUGH GOOGLE:

" On the way down, we stopped in Castle Rock, aka Kat’s Stomping ground for dinner. We even ate a place that she use to work at, Papa Pete’s Pizza Parlor.  Pete’s is what most of us will remember a pizza parlor as, lots of seats, an arcade, and a bunch of good family atmosphere.  The pizza, while a little more than one would typically expect to pay at a “big Box Pizza Chain”, it is well worth the few extra dollars.  We had a split Meat Lovers and Taco Pizza, and we ended up taking the left overs with us. The pizza is a thin crust pan, overloaded with plenty of topping, like rolling off overload!  "

"After Stonehenge, we rolled west on WA-14, and checked out the Maryhill winery, where I got to sampled several of the wines. And as a longtime fan of Cab’s, iw as impressed, unfortunately we did not have the cargo space to carry a bottle home. Maryhill winery has a spectacular view of the Columbia, as well as an amphitheater.  There are several campgrounds in the area, which would make great camp & concert weekender!

After the winery we dropped into a town called Wishram. From looking at this little town, you can tell that this is a place that time forgot, and you wonder  if these people would ever have any ambition to leave. "

http://74.125.45.132/search?q=cache:UzrC6v5wK0IJ:robbsimmons.wordpress.com/2010/03/06/our-first-motophoto-trip-to-portland-the-gorge/+robbsimmons.wordpress.com&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

A Sunday Morning Ride to Port Gamble
" After last week’s 600 miler to Portland, I wanted to do a smaller morning ride in my area. With spring around the corner, I was really wanting to get out and do some still ife, and nature shooting, so I head about 15 miles North to Port Gamble.   In a quick summary, Port Gamble has always been a nice place to stop while bicycling, cycling, or just going for a drive.  It is also home to several festivals, and sporting events, including a mountain bike race series. To learn more about Port Gamble click here, and for visiting Kitsap, click here."

"Today’s ride offered a new treat. the last I knew the Port Gamble Store had closed several years ago, but as I pulled into town, I noticed that the store was open. So I decided to stop in and check it out.  I can remember the store back from when I use to stop by the store on my training rides, and having to walk all the way to the back to get some Espresso. The old version of the store seemed sort of cumbersome to get around, but Erik & Kim, along with the help of their Manager Sarah have put in quite a bit of elbow grease to make this place shine. The Espresso & Ice Cream stand has been located in the front of the store, and the stores point of sales is right across from the Espresso & Ice Cream Counter.  The store has a real “Open Arms” feel to it when you walk in."

A Sunday Morning ride to Port Gamble
March 7, 2010 – 7:01 pm
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged Breakfast, Cafe, Kitsap, locally sourced, Olympic Pennisula, Port Gamble, Port Gamble General Store, Seattle Organic dining
Leave a Comment
After last week’s 600 miler to Portland, I wanted to do a smaller morning ride in my area. With spring around the corner, I was really wanting to get out and do some still ife, and nature shooting, so I head about 15 miles North to Port Gamble.   In a quick summary, Port Gamble has always been a nice place to stop while bicycling, cycling, or just going for a drive.  It is also home to several festivals, and sporting events, including a mountain bike race series. To learn more about Port Gamble click here, and for visiting Kitsap, click here.

Today’s ride offered a new treat. the last I knew the Port Gamble Store had closed several years ago, but as I pulled into town, I noticed that the store was open. So I decided to stop in and check it out.  I can remember the store back from when I use to stop by the store on my training rides, and having to walk all the way to the back to get some Espresso. The old version of the store seemed sort of cumbersome to get around, but Erik & Kim, along with the help of their Manager Sarah have put in quite a bit of elbow grease to make this place shine. The Espresso & Ice Cream stand has been located in the front of the store, and the stores point of sales is right across from the Espresso & Ice Cream Counter.  The store has a real “Open Arms” feel to it when you walk in.

A quick jaunt up the stairs of the store takes you up to the Sea and Shore Museum, which offers a really nice collection of Sea Shells, Glass Ball, and much more.

"I took some time to talk to Erik about the Cafe’ that they were remodeling, and was quite impressed! While the restaurant is not open yet, I did get a chance to look at their breakfast and lunch menu, which look incredible.

One of the recent problems I have found in the area is a decent place for breakfast. Erik let me know that they are going to be sourcing as much local and organic food as possible, and looking at their prices..WOW, they do not look like “Organic Prices”, they are quite affordable.  So a quick recap…Fresh hand crafted breakfast made with as much locally sourced and organic  food as possible, at prices that are very reasonable.  What more can I say?

The Cafe’ is scheduled to open up on the 13th, and I am looking forward to trying their Fry Bread, and Kat is already drooling over the Almond French Toast. The store’s phone number is (360) 297-7636!  I am sure that the Port Gamble General Store & Cafe’ is going to become a popular stop for groups touring the area!"

"In addition to the General Store, Port Gamble is also home of the Olympic Outdoor Center (Kayak Rentals & tours), Dauntless Book Store, and Bicycle Rentals, the Salon & Spa at Port Gamble, as well as many more small local buisness! There are also guest houses available in the area. For those who wish to camp in the area, Kitsap Memorial Park has tent, RV, and Cabin Rentals, and is about 5 miles from Port Gamble."

http://74.125.45.132/search?q=cache:8ezJ1LXoUxIJ:robbsimmons.wordpress.com/+robbsimmons.wordpress.com&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: April 26, 2010, 10:06:36 AM »

Thank you KH for replying to me!  I was wondering if maybe he had another phone that he hasn't told about (u know, the throw aways from the dollar stores) that maybe only Kat had the number to.  I just see her as maybe trying to get away from him.  That's how I think he kept her off her original path.  Would love for LE to process ALL store/payphones along her known route to see where all calls went.  That might pay off.  Time consuming? Yes!  Worth it?  Absotively!
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #632 on: April 26, 2010, 01:44:15 PM »

Thank you KH for replying to me!  I was wondering if maybe he had another phone that he hasn't told about (u know, the throw aways from the dollar stores) that maybe only Kat had the number to.  I just see her as maybe trying to get away from him.  That's how I think he kept her off her original path.  Would love for LE to process ALL store/payphones along her known route to see where all calls went.  That might pay off.  Time consuming? Yes!  Worth it?  Absotively!

would you looky here--someone's only been a new member of this bike group since April 10, 2010. Posted just 2 weeks ago--"joined this group w/ the idea of doing some touring. Wow. Someone is grieving hard core, huh? Hinky METER!

http://www.meetup.com/bikers/members/11163826/
Someone's only been a member of this biking group, according to this, since April 10, 2010. hmmmm. this is creepy.

Member of Greater Seattle and Puget Sound Motorcycle Riders Meetup
Intro Photos Greetings

No title yet.
My activity
Meetup RSVPs (0)
Photos (2)
Greetings (2)
 Send email
Block
Interested in new groups about
Not yet added

My other Meetup Groups

Dharma Yogis and Yoginis Sangha
View profile

Greater Seattle and Puget Sound Motorcycle Riders Meetup
View profile

Kitsap Cruisers
View profile

Reiki Training Program Reiki Circle
View profile

Seattle Photography Group
View profile
See all my other groups

(Hometown: Silverdale)

Member of this
Meetup Group since
April 11, 2010

Introduction
Just got my Ninja 250R a few months ago, with the intention of doing some touring

What area do you live in?
Silverdale,WA - Kitsap Pennisula

What kind of motorcycle do you have?
2008 Ninja 250R (green) with soft saddlebags

What Robb Simmons is saying about this Meetup Group
Robb Simmons has not left a comment yet. See what other members are saying.

Post a Greeting for Robb Simmons
You must be signed in to post a Greeting.
Latest activity

Robb Simmons joined the group
"Just got my Ninja 250R a few months ago, with the intention of doing some touring"
2 weeks ago

http://www.meetup.com/bikers/members/11163826/
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #633 on: April 26, 2010, 02:19:32 PM »

http://www.meetup.com/KitsapCruisers/members/11163826/

No title yet.
My activity
Meetup RSVPs (2)
Photos (2)
(NOTE: there is another image that is too large to include also on this page)
Greetings (2)
" “ Welcome, look forward to seeing you at a Reiki circle soon! ”  (this is KHHeather inserting MHO/thought here: Reiki circle is spiritual healing— Eileen Dey (Apr 12, 2010 12:47 PM)                                        so that is what that being upside down is abt--odd but ok)

“ Welcome to the group, sorry we didn't get to talk on the ride on the 10th, but I hope to see you at this months meeting ”
— John (Apr 12, 2010 11:07 AM)
 Send email
Block
Not yet added

My other Meetup Groups

View profile

View profile

Kitsap Cruisers
View profile

View profile

View profile
See all my other groups

Member of this
Meetup Group since
April 11, 2010

Introduction
For those who were on the April 10th suprise ride, I was the guy on the green Ninja. I am looking do some ridign with a good group of people, and so far so good!! Let ride!

How long have you been riding?
On Motorcycles, 2 months. I have 6 years of Bicycle racing and 4 years cycling UltraMarathon, so I still think that cars just don't see me, and a pretty much non stop ride to say California on the motorcyle just seems sort of easy vs. 40 hr on a bike

Latest activity

Robb Simmons My daughter is not feeling well, so cant come out a play!
Apr
I changed my RSVP to No for Monthly Meeting
Wednesday 6:30 PM at Jimmy D's
8 people attended ·   (3 ratings)
5 days ago | Details

Robb Simmons
Apr
I RSVPed Yes for Monthly Meeting
Wednesday 6:30 PM at Jimmy D's
8 people attended ·   (3 ratings)
1 week ago | Details

Robb Simmons WOuld love to, but my Fiance's memorial service is in Brinnon on Saturday. Ride safe!
Apr
I RSVPed No for Ride To The Ridge, Hurricane Ridge
Saturday 9:00 AM at Shari's Restaurant
1 Yes · 0 Maybe
2 weeks ago | RSVP

John posted a greeting for Robb Simmons
"Welcome to the group, sorry we didn't get to talk on the ride on the 10th, but I hope to see you at this months meeting"

2 weeks ago

"For those who were on the April 10th suprise ride, I was the guy on the green Ninja. I am looking do some ridign with a good group of people, and so far so good!! Let ride!"
2 weeks ago
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(IMHO: you hey man, let's ride--oh, but dude not that day--it's my girl friend's memorial-- HELLO????)
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #634 on: April 26, 2010, 02:22:37 PM »

http://www.meetup.com/Dharma-Yogis-and-Yoginis-Sangha/

"Robb Simmons joined the group ***2 weeks ago***"
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #635 on: April 26, 2010, 02:28:13 PM »

Latest activity

Victoria
Apr
I changed my RSVP to No for Reiki Circle at the Reiki Sanctuary
Sunday 6:00 PM at The Reiki Sanctuary
19 hours ago | Details

Greg Ure changed their RSVP to Yes
2 days ago

Greg Ure What a beautiful experience. I was honored to participate in such a wonderful ceremony. Thanks Eileen.
Apr
I attended Water Blessing Ceremonies at Green Lake & Duwamish River
Saturday 11:00 AM at Eileen Dey
9 people attended ·   (3 ratings)
2 days ago

Tom What a powerful ceremony, so much energy coming from the water. What an honor to be a part of this.
2 days ago

Eileen Dey Thanks to all who braved the elements at the Duwamish! Check out the photos on the photo page...more to come!
2 days ago
View all 3 recent responses

Eileen Dey added 3 new photos to Duwmanish Water Blessing

2 days ago | View Album | All Albums

Allison
May
I RSVPed Yes for Reiki Training Program Reiki Circle Monthly Meetup
Tuesday 6:30 PM
3 Yes · 0 Maybe
2 days ago | RSVP

Allison
Apr
I RSVPed Yes for Reiki Circle at the Reiki Sanctuary
Sunday 6:00 PM at The Reiki Sanctuary
2 days ago | Details

Victoria
Apr
I changed my RSVP to No for Water Blessing Ceremonies at Green Lake & Duwamish River
Saturday 11:00 AM at Eileen Dey
9 people attended ·   (3 ratings)
3 days ago | Details

PD Taylor RSVPed Yes
3 days ago

PD Taylor
May
I RSVPed Yes for Reiki Training Program Reiki Circle Monthly Meetup
Tuesday 6:30 PM
3 Yes · 0 Maybe
6 days ago | RSVP

Teresa - really
Apr
I RSVPed Yes for Reiki Training Program Reiki Circle Meetup
Tuesday 6:30 PM at East West Bookshop
6 people attended
7 days ago | Details

Eileen Dey posted a greeting for Dawn
"Welcome to our group! Look forward to seeing you at a Reiki circle soon!"

2 weeks ago

Eileen Dey posted a greeting for Robb Simmons
"Welcome, look forward to seeing you at a Reiki circle soon!"

2 weeks ago

A reiki master thats been out of the circle for several years now, and just hopin got get balance through hectic times.
2 weeks ago | Greet | View Profile

Dawn joined the group
Hi everyone. Since moving to Kirkland 3 years ago I have been too busy to use my Reiki training. Since I am finishing up a Relaxation Therapist program, I would like to incorporate Reiki in future therapy. Look forward to being a part of the group.
2 weeks ago

http://www.meetup.com/Reiki-Training-Program-Reiki-Circle/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMHO: kidding, right? got to be? "just hopin got get balance through hectic times." WHAT?   
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #636 on: April 26, 2010, 02:41:24 PM »

Robb Simmons
Member of Seattle Photography Group
Intro Photos Greetings

No title yet.
My activity
Meetup RSVPs (0)
Photos (2)
Greetings (2)
Send email
Block
Not yet added

My other Meetup Groups

View profile

View profile

Kitsap Cruisers
View profile

View profile

View profile
See all my other groups

Member of this
Meetup Group since
April 11, 2010

Introduction
I began shooting in 91 on film while travelling around the Pacific Rim, these days I shoot digital (Canon!), and am looking for a good group to hang out and shoot with.

Where would you like to see this group take you?
Shooting subjects that I have little to no exposure with.

What are your favorite photography subjects?
Portraiture, stills, sports, basically if it grabs my eye..click..

How many years have you been active in photography?
16 years

What camera gear do you currently own?
Canon 40D + XTI, lenses and flashes

Latest activity

"I began shooting in 91 on film while travelling around the Pacific Rim, these days I shoot digital (Canon!), and am looking for a good group to hang out and shoot with."
2 weeks ago

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.meetup.com/SeaPhoto/members/11163826/

IMHO: basically this man is just moving right along w/ his life. Shantina who?   
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #637 on: April 26, 2010, 02:46:15 PM »

Robb Simmons
Member of The Seattle Food Styling and Photography Group
Intro Photos Greetings

No title yet.
My activity
Meetup RSVPs (0)
Photos (2)
Greetings (2)
 Send email
Block
Not yet added

My other Meetup Groups

View profile

View profile

Kitsap Cruisers
View profile

View profile

View profile
See all my other groups

Member of this
Meetup Group since
April 11, 2010

Introduction
Having to reorganize, and find positive things to fill my time. And I have always found food styling to be interesting as a photographer.

Your blog
www.robbsimmons.wordprees.com . It is a bit negelected at thsi time

Your Flickr or photography site
I have my own site, but I currently have it off line due to a recent media crisis, but I should have it back up.

Interests
Photogprhay, Yoga, travel, motorcycling

Latest activity

"Having to reorganize, and find positive things to fill my time. And I have always found food styling to be interesting as a photographer."
2 weeks ago
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.meetup.com/SeattleFoodStyling/members/11163826/

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: April 26, 2010, 02:54:38 PM »

this is one of the only times i think he discusses "catching" w/ her on the road. whatever that means. there is NO WAY this is going to happen w/out cell phones. PERIOD. he is LYING. LIAR. There is NO WAY he is going to be able to meet up w/ her on the way there & on the road w/out her having a cell phone & his phone being charged. Besides the fact that he is riding a bike, and how is he going to hear his phone ring on the highway and on a bike. And she would have to call him. See this is---i  am starting to understand now why he needed to get a phone call from her while he was supposedly having some work done to the bike. LE should be all over this man's BS. Tearing it apart. This man ought to be shaking in his boots his story is so full of lies, obvious lies, and holes. And if this man didn't do anything, they ought to make him come clean abt what is up w/ this bs story....   

If he intended to catch her on the road...and ride down together...then there better be a call at 4:30pm when his meeting ended...as to tell her, hey babe I'm done here...I didn't realize it was going to end or I would have said that 15 minutes ago...when I last talked to ya.  He didn't know that she didn't have her phone (based on his story).  So, I wonder if a call came through to her phone from his when his meeting ended? 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #639 on: April 26, 2010, 02:57:45 PM »

No title yet.
My activity
Meetup RSVPs (3)
Photos (2)

Greetings (2)
 Send email
Block
Not yet added

My other Meetup Groups

View profile

View profile

Kitsap Cruisers
View profile

View profile

View profile
See all my other groups

Member of this
Meetup Group since
April 11, 2010

Introduction
No introduction yet

Do you say soda, pop, or something else?
Soda

Do you prefer window or aisle seats?
Window, so I can stare at the ground, little cars, and walking dots

If you could invite four famous people over for dinner, from present or past, who would they be?
Seana Hogan, Buddah, Jesus, ?

Boxers, briefs, boxer briefs, hipsters, boyshorts, high leg briefs, thongs, or commando?
Depends on the weather, what I am doing.

Why did you join Urban on a Budget?
To check out stuff in Seattle I am unaware of!

You can live up here for years, and not know neat and inexpensive (or even free) things to do!

Latest activity

Robb Simmons commented on a photo
"Charlie was our skipper for the ride"
1 week ago | View Album | All Albums

"Volunteers working in the shop."

"The dragon on the Nordic Boat"

"My daughter took this picture of the dog runnig around the dock"

"Thats my boy DJ, he manned the tiller for the first part of the ride!"

Robb Simmons added 13 new photos to Center For Wooden Boats Public Sailing - (FREE) *Self Hosted*

Robb Simmons added a new photo to Center For Wooden Boats Public Sailing - (FREE) *Self Hosted*

Robb Simmons I think the kids are in for a big day!
Apr
I RSVPed Maybe for Center For Wooden Boats Public Sailing - (FREE) *Self Hosted*
Sunday 2:00 PM at The Center for Wooden Boats
4 people attended ·   (2 ratings)
2 weeks ago | Details

Robb Simmons Looking forward to this event! Bringin the cameras and tripods!
Apr
I RSVPed Yes for Arboretum Guided Tour (FREE) *SELF HOSTED*
Sunday 1:00 PM at Washington Park Arboretum
5 people attended ·   (1 rating)
2 weeks ago | Details

Robb Simmons And I am bringing my Camera and Tripod!!
Apr
I RSVPed Yes for Seward Park Guided Eagle Walk (FREE)
Saturday 10:00 AM at Seward Park Audubon Center
4 people attended
2 weeks ago | Details

2 weeks ago

http://www.meetup.com/urbanonabudget/members/11163826/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apparently Robb Simmons went on an "Urban on a Budget" outing... of all things *sailing* on April 18, 2010
you can see the entire photo collection w/ his comments by going to this link:
http://www.meetup.com/urbanonabudget/photos/892023/14483893/
Wonder how hard it is to meet someone new if your opening line is something like "my fiance disappeared, and I just held a memorial for her a few days ago. can we go out some time?"
This is the Urban on a Budget mission statement:
Are you single and looking for your special someone? Not meeting enough people? Maybe all your friends have moved on? New in town and don't know anyone? Maybe you're just looking for a new gang to hang out with? Come on out and kick it with us!

This group is for all you city-loving cool cats, groovy people, hipsters, and hangers on. Whether you live here, work here, or are just passing through, everyone is welcome.

We are casual, down to earth people looking to expand our social circles and enjoy Seattle. Our group includes teachers, students, temp workers, unemployed folks, researchers, artists, and more.

While people anywhere are welcome, our events are concentrated in Seattle's urban core: Downtown, Belltown, Pioneer Square, the International District, First Hill, Capitol Hill, the University District, Fremont, Queen Anne, and South Lake Union.

Stay tuned for potlucks, movies, plays, happy hours, brunches, game nights, and other fun events!

Please see the "About" page for House Rules and resources/ideas for free and cheap things to do in Seattle (please let me know of any I've missed!).

Learn more about this Meetup Group
more at: http://www.meetup.com/urbanonabudget/about/
------------------------------------------
IMHO: can anyone say "fruit cake"???

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.