March 28, 2024, 09:02:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shantina"'Kat" Smiley & 8 yo son Azriel, WA Missing 3/13/10(BODY OF BOY FOUND)  (Read 209896 times)
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: April 26, 2010, 02:59:12 PM »

I wonder if she is deceased...he did make that comment about maybe someone has her in a basement somewhere.  Kind of odd.  Maybe the memorial was to give the view of moving on and accepting it.  So others would too. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #641 on: April 26, 2010, 03:04:32 PM »

" "She said she's getting ready to hit the road and I said 'Okay I'll see you on the road,'" Simmons said. He expected to catch with them so they could drive down together, but he never saw them again.

"I'm missing half my family right now," Simmons said. "It's an empty, scary dark place."

Simmons tried to remain hopeful as he addressed a message to Smiley. "I just want you home, baby. I want you and Azriel home. Everybody's hurting. We've got a lot of years left and a lot of plans," he said." "

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/TheLaw/shantina-smiley-suffered-alcoholic-replase-fiance/story?id=10122149

this is one of the only times i think he discusses "catching" w/ her on the road. whatever that means. there is NO WAY this is going to happen w/out cell phones. PERIOD. he is LYING. LIAR. There is NO WAY he is going to be able to meet up w/ her on the way there & on the road w/out her having a cell phone & his phone being charged. Besides the fact that he is riding a bike, and how is he going to hear his phone ring on the highway and on a bike. And she would have to call him. See this is---i  am starting to understand now why he needed to get a phone call from her while he was supposedly having some work done to the bike. LE should be all over this man's BS. Tearing it apart. This man ought to be shaking in his boots his story is so full of lies, obvious lies, and holes. And if this man didn't do anything, they ought to make him come clean abt what is up w/ this bs story....   

If he intended to catch her on the road...and ride down together...then there better be a call at 4:30pm when his meeting ended...as to tell her, hey babe I'm done here...I didn't realize it was going to end or I would have said that 15 minutes ago...when I last talked to ya.  He didn't know that she didn't have her phone (based on his story).  So, I wonder if a call came through to her phone from his when his meeting ended? 
I will have to look again, but I am pretty sure his story was that she wanted him to bring her phone when they talked at 4 something--here we go: "Shantina called me twice around 4:15 to let me know she was heading out.  I asked her grab my phone charger, since my phone was near dead.
My training wrapped up at 4:30, I figured that she was already on the road heading to Castle Rock, so I proceeds to Castle Rock as well

I stopped in Toldeo-Vader to make quick repair, when she called me at 6:45 from a phone. She asked me if I could grab her phone, because she had left. I let her know where I was at. She was in the Olympia area, but wasn’t quite sure of where, Azriel was hungry, so she pulled off. She made complaint of being in the traffic. She gave me the destination address and told me she would be there shortly."

Anyway, do you see all this stuff that I found. 2 weeks ago, he joined all of these social and interest clubs through a seattle group website. some of the stuff he says like "my website is down because of some 'media crisis'" and that his wordpress page where he took down all the trip blogging and pictures he says is "a bit neglected" he is doing a back bend in his profile pic for this thing. On april 10, he went on a motor bike trip w/ a group & had to decline invitations later that month b/c he was "having memorial for girlfriend" and why just April 18, he went w/ a social & dating group "sailing" of all things. poor guy. he sure is having a hard time getting his mojo back, eh? 
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #642 on: April 26, 2010, 03:06:17 PM »

I wonder if she is deceased...he did make that comment about maybe someone has her in a basement somewhere.  Kind of odd.  Maybe the memorial was to give the view of moving on and accepting it.  So others would too. 
interesting. i think it's working, by george. at least with LE. i am 
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: April 26, 2010, 03:20:18 PM »

I know, right?  Sad.  I hope we are wrong and Robb is just a scattered kind of guy...that says things without thinking...at one point I really thought that...but, then I read some of his blogs and they are nicely written...with a lot of thought and he just didn't seem to be a scattered person. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: April 26, 2010, 03:23:38 PM »

I have a question without having to go back and look...the "pipe" that they found...I have read that it was in the glove box...is this true?  Or was someone assuming.  It was pictured with the other items that was found on the beach.  Did it "wash up" with those?  If so, then it may have been on the beach already.  Just curious if any article actually discussed the "pipe."  The beach is a popular night time hangout for those that smoke meth or crack...so, it could have already been there.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: April 26, 2010, 03:27:17 PM »

I have a question without having to go back and look...the "pipe" that they found...I have read that it was in the glove box...is this true?  Or was someone assuming.  It was pictured with the other items that was found on the beach.  Did it "wash up" with those?  If so, then it may have been on the beach already.  Just curious if any article actually discussed the "pipe."  The beach is a popular night time hangout for those that smoke meth or crack...so, it could have already been there.

Okay, no I am wrong the pipe was with the items that was taken from the van...sorry.

khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #646 on: April 26, 2010, 03:27:44 PM »

I know, right?  Sad.  I hope we are wrong and Robb is just a scattered kind of guy...that says things without thinking...at one point I really thought that...but, then I read some of his blogs and they are nicely written...with a lot of thought and he just didn't seem to be a scattered person. 

yeah, you mean the blogs that are temporarily down do to "media crisis" or the one that has the trips on it that is "a bit neglected". well have no fear, mr shantina (shantina who???) is back groving w/ his mojo. going on biking trips. sailing w/ a socials group. all scheduled "around" his "girlfriend memorial"... yeah, why DID he feel the need to remove those trips & blogs that were so interesting and thoughtfully written? btw: he is going to get back w/ his reike training. he used to be a master:

poor guy's upside down these days...
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: April 26, 2010, 03:28:18 PM »

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: April 26, 2010, 03:30:22 PM »

to give credit I grabbed this from truecrime (am I allowed to say that?)  Close up of pipe.

khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #649 on: April 26, 2010, 04:31:07 PM »

to give credit I grabbed this from truecrime (am I allowed to say that?)  Close up of pipe.

all that stuff i just put up a while ago, i have also posted to true crime (i am trying to help w/ work threads). YES SIR. I have seen this and it looks like a crack pipe to me. w/out a doubt. complete w/ a carburetor and a bowl. now the thing is...NO ONE has mentioned a drug problem. so if that is indeed what it looks like some big Qs come up, like who does it belong to, who was using it, was it planted, did S know abt it, was it hers? at this point????? i have often wondered if she was on something or had been drugged but i was thinking more someone spiked her water w/ LSD... dunno? ideas?
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #650 on: April 26, 2010, 04:33:18 PM »

all that stuff i just put up a while ago, i have also posted to true crime (i am trying to help w/ work threads). YES SIR. I have seen this and it looks like a crack pipe to me. w/out a doubt. complete w/ a carburetor and a bowl. now the thing is...NO ONE has mentioned a drug problem. so if that is indeed what it looks like some big Qs come up, like who does it belong to, who was using it, was it planted, did S know abt it, was it hers? at this point????? i have often wondered if she was on something or had been drugged but i was thinking more someone spiked her water w/ LSD... dunno? ideas?

then again, it could be nothing at all... don't you think the sheriff would have made a big deal or mentioned it on the news if it was? if they wouldn't, i can just imagine one person who totally would.RS
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: April 26, 2010, 05:17:27 PM »

yes, khheather this raises a lot of questions.  I can understand the theory of not wanting it to be noticed so that the public would not get a negative image of her and therefore not bringing enough attention to the case...but, with all that has come out...it seems that now they would explain that and release the information.  You don't just have a crack pipe in your vehicle (well Robb's vehicle).  Without being involved in some way with that kind of life...directly or indirectly.  Very interesting indeed. 

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: April 26, 2010, 05:56:14 PM »

Not a concern in the world... That says a lot.
But there are a lot of self centered people in this world..
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #653 on: April 26, 2010, 09:39:17 PM »

Originally Posted by NickyStarship 
Neither have I...
"hello
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyStarship 
I was there. I think it went well. I sat there with my dad. A lot of people cried. Obviously. She is a well loved person. the CK reporter was there and a word-twisting TV reporter who just stood outside and nobody talked to I believe. The family still holds out hope that she may come back. Alive.

I've been following you guys since I found out. thanks for helping. It was a real comfort sitting alone in a guest house overlooking the water waiting for an answer. :]
Thanks for being kind unlike the media.
hello again"

haha NIKI KIK-- whoever you are tracking whatever you will. we know you are purporting to be robb's daughter based on THIS ALONE! try again, girl. cause better sleuthing is going on in communities--what? you aren't even OLD ENOUGHT TO BE HERE. hey papa. your penchant for the internet has WOund you into a corner... you cannot delete the webcrawler. good luck w/ using YOUR MINOR DAUGHTERS GOOD NAME. KIK. GET RID OF CYNTHETEK! ASAP! you are strange enough--according to the remarks made by shantina that--thank you god, you cannot erase--already w/out a man doing hand stands and taking sailing trips and delaying moto trips b/c 'girl friend memorial' GET REAL. YOU ARE SO HUNG UP! GOOD.

go to anything posted by niki "kik" star ship on websleuths. his daughter is in the mire & if it is really him HE is a POA$h*t
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #654 on: April 26, 2010, 10:40:51 PM »

Robb's "media crisis" = when his lies started catching up to him, he pulled what he had said off the net and ran like a lil girl. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #655 on: April 26, 2010, 10:43:12 PM »

my apologies to lil girls everywhere.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #656 on: April 27, 2010, 10:32:33 AM »

Not a concern in the world... That says a lot.
But there are a lot of self centered people in this world..

yeah. that's true enough, edward.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: April 27, 2010, 10:42:44 AM »

Can't see the pipe all the way round but it looks like a meth pipe.  Is it round at the end or hollowed out like and indention?  Okay, so the kid is hungry I'm gonna stop here, ______?, so meet me here with my phone and then go on your own way Rob!  Whaddya think Kh?  Oh, and good morning to you.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: April 27, 2010, 10:44:53 AM »

I missed you Kh.  Check you later.
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #659 on: April 27, 2010, 10:59:38 AM »

Robb's "media crisis" = when his lies started catching up to him, he pulled what he had said off the net and ran like a lil girl. 

Correct! Like today, when I returned to his social group website & the picture of him on his head is--yes--**yanked**! You would think folks would know by now that these things leave their "digital" footprint & can never been truly "removed". 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.