April 25, 2024, 09:48:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shantina"'Kat" Smiley & 8 yo son Azriel, WA Missing 3/13/10(BODY OF BOY FOUND)  (Read 210493 times)
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #740 on: May 01, 2010, 02:04:31 AM »

" As some of you know, we experienced a horrible tragedy that has left many unanswered question.  We decided to suspend  at the onset of tragic circumstance, but we will be resuming operations no later than May 1, 2010.  For those who have expressed their condolences, we appreciate your love and concern. Thank you for your kind and loving words.

We look forward to offering you the quality and service we have in the past, as well as new levels of service, and a whole new line of photographic products.   Our website is slowly be rebuilt, and should be fully back up and running in the next week.

Please feel free to take advantage of our Mother and Father’s Day Specials, and do not hesitate to give us a call for any photographic needs you may have!

Thank  You,

Robb Simmons"

http://www.robbsimmons.com/index_files/Page296.htm
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #741 on: May 01, 2010, 02:07:08 AM »

the new face of http://www.robbsimmons.com

[image]http://www.robbsimmons.com/index_files/image2981.gif[/img]
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #742 on: May 01, 2010, 02:07:31 AM »

khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #743 on: May 01, 2010, 02:17:20 AM »

http://www.myspace.com/studioecosse

Another one of his photography start-ups. Shantina mentioned the design in the cached copy of his (non-private back then) myspace

khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #744 on: May 01, 2010, 02:40:17 AM »

HEADLINE:

http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m4d30-Rachel-Anderson-Another-Wash-State-mom-goes-missing-family-believes-she-was-stalked

another washington state mom goes missing also driving a borrowed van. shantina mentioned in the article.
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #745 on: May 01, 2010, 01:56:58 PM »

HEADLINE:

http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m4d30-Rachel-Anderson-Another-Wash-State-mom-goes-missing-family-believes-she-was-stalked

another washington state mom goes missing also driving a borrowed van. shantina mentioned in the article.

on close read, they have evidence in this case. probably even a suspect. her cell phone was found. she had reportedly been stalked & to the point that she was sleeping w/ all her lights on and having friends come over to sit w/ her. much different, so far as we know, abt shantina
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: May 01, 2010, 01:58:26 PM »

we do have a thread running on her.
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #747 on: May 01, 2010, 02:33:18 PM »

we do have a thread running on her.

thanks Edward. I am not trying to bring her into this thread. Hope it didn't seem that way. I found her story when I searched for the latest on Shantina b/c they mention Shantina in that story. sorry
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: May 01, 2010, 02:49:42 PM »

Not at all.. I think it is viable info.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: May 01, 2010, 04:14:24 PM »

For all anyone knows it could be relative.

khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #750 on: May 02, 2010, 01:08:42 AM »

Hanging w/ my son watching anime. Will be looking & posting later hopefully.   
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: May 02, 2010, 05:50:22 PM »

Hanging w/ my son watching anime. Will be looking & posting later hopefully.   

Kudos to you Kh for all you found!!!!  Impressive, interesting and good luck on finding more.  RS is my POI if no one else's.  P.S.  My son and husband are in anime land while I'm on the puter having to listen to it.  Not a fan of it myself.  Waiting to see more from you.  You and your son have a good Sunday.
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #752 on: May 02, 2010, 06:43:26 PM »

" Robb Simmons Photography & Mobile DJ--Well Shantina & I has a lot of plans, and having our photography buisness was one of them. I halted the buisness 5 weeks ago, and pulled the website, but I am in the process of redesigning the site, and plan on offering new levels of service, and exciting products.
April 20 at 11:11pm

Tobie Hickey Have you thought of using Photobiz for your website? That is who I use and their customer service is great!
April 21 at 9:33am · Report"

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=148365&id=175150949629#!/pages/Silverdale-WA/Robb-Simmons-Photography-Mobile-DJ/175150949629?v=wall
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: May 02, 2010, 07:44:12 PM »

From the facebook link above.  Who is Nickie (Nicole)?  I supposed I could read back and see if Nicole is mentioned 

Robb Simmons Photography & Mobile DJ  We were down in Tacoma doing some shooting, and Nickie wanted to got to an Asian market, so we rolled down to Lakewood. We could smell the smoke from I-5, and we found where it came from!

From his photos - Nicole.  Is this a friend or his daughter?  Anyone know?:

OK, I'm guessing daughter:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/P_yILfSXuxU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/P_yILfSXuxU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 07:46:41 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: May 02, 2010, 07:52:30 PM »

http://www.pnwlocalnews.com/kitsap/ckr/news/91562174.html

(snipped)

Smiley not only had second chances, but offered them to others, Simmons said, noting he was ready to give up dating when he met Smiley online.

"I kind of threw my towel on the rack."

When Smiley sent Simmons a message on MySpace, he said he almost deleted it thinking it was spam. He said he decided against instinct and wrote back with little hope of reaching a real person. That conversation in October 2008 sparked their future relationship.

He said he remembered waiting until his two kids, Nicole, 15, and DJ, 11, went to bed each night before calling Smiley and talking with her "until the wee hours of the morning."

"I had butterflies in the stomach," he said.

The two hardly argued, he said.

"The worst was she threw a sock at me."

Simmons said he and Smiley talked about their troubled pasts, and agreed to put it all behind them in order to start a new family.

"Together, we were a great, dynamic team," he said.

Simmons' daughter, Nicole Simmons, said she needed the opportunity for closure, but still has hope Smiley might return one day. She said Smiley promised to be with Nicole through every phase of her life.

"I hope she comes back to us to see those things she promised," she said.

Nicole, who had problems with her own mother, recalled a restless night when she and Smiley sat outside and opened up to each other about their struggles.

"To her, I was an equal," she said.

Friends of Smiley remembered her dedication as a den mother. Smiley got involved with Cub Scouts after her son Azriel joined more than a year ago.

(snipped)
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: May 02, 2010, 08:46:04 PM »

Hi TG, hi Labruske! 

Hi khheather!  I haven't been on in a couple of days...GRADUATION stuff!  I'm so excited...FINALLY...a college graduate!  Smile  I will be on full force now!

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #756 on: May 02, 2010, 09:42:29 PM »

From the facebook link above.  Who is Nickie (Nicole)?  I supposed I could read back and see if Nicole is mentioned 

Robb Simmons Photography & Mobile DJ  We were down in Tacoma doing some shooting, and Nickie wanted to got to an Asian market, so we rolled down to Lakewood. We could smell the smoke from I-5, and we found where it came from!

From his photos - Nicole.  Is this a friend or his daughter?  Anyone know?:

OK, I'm guessing daughter:

YEP (minor--fyi)
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #757 on: May 02, 2010, 09:43:06 PM »

Hi TG, hi Labruske! 

Hi khheather!  I haven't been on in a couple of days...GRADUATION stuff!  I'm so excited...FINALLY...a college graduate!  Smile  I will be on full force now!

Congratulations Labruske 
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #758 on: May 02, 2010, 09:44:36 PM »

(snipped)

Smiley not only had second chances, but offered them to others, Simmons said, noting he was ready to give up dating when he met Smiley online.

When Smiley sent Simmons a message on MySpace, he said he almost deleted it thinking it was spam. He said he decided against instinct and wrote back with little hope of reaching a real person. That conversation in October 2008 sparked their future relationship.

He said he remembered waiting until his two kids, Nicole, 15, and DJ, 11, went to bed each night before calling Smiley and talking with her "until the wee hours of the morning."

Simmons said he and Smiley talked about their troubled pasts, and agreed to put it all behind them in order to start a new family.

Simmons' daughter, Nicole Simmons, said she needed the opportunity for closure, but still has hope Smiley might return one day. She said Smiley promised to be with Nicole through every phase of her life.

Nicole, who had problems with her own mother, recalled a restless night when she and Smiley sat outside and opened up to each other about their struggles.

Friends of Smiley remembered her dedication as a den mother. Smiley got involved with Cub Scouts after her son Azriel joined more than a year ago.

(snipped)

nice, thanks for posting this. i was wondering if he met her on myspace 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #759 on: May 02, 2010, 11:51:09 PM »

(snipped)

(snipped)

nice, thanks for posting this. i was wondering if he met her on myspace 

Good Evening Monkeys!

I have been short on time but try to catch up reading on this thread. I bolded a sentence in the above quote. October 2008 is a long way from the 2 1/2 yrs that Robb said they had been together.

Another thing I noticed was on the pic of the van that Edward posted. Looking at the windshield on the van.......if the tide came in and was to the top of the van, someone used the windshield wipers after the tide went out. I feel sure that the van was towed from where it was found by the cops, They would not have used the wipers. And I feel sure they would leave everything just as it was except closing the doors. I hope this makies sense. I guess whatI am trying to get across is the windshield is really clean to have been splashed at high tide.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.