April 26, 2024, 01:46:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shantina"'Kat" Smiley & 8 yo son Azriel, WA Missing 3/13/10(BODY OF BOY FOUND)  (Read 210535 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: May 02, 2010, 11:55:39 PM »

From the facebook link above.  Who is Nickie (Nicole)?  I supposed I could read back and see if Nicole is mentioned 

Robb Simmons Photography & Mobile DJ  We were down in Tacoma doing some shooting, and Nickie wanted to got to an Asian market, so we rolled down to Lakewood. We could smell the smoke from I-5, and we found where it came from!

From his photos - Nicole.  Is this a friend or his daughter?  Anyone know?:

OK, I'm guessing daughter:

YEP (minor--fyi)

Right, 15 or so.  It's not like I'm posting some forbidden photo of her, it's from his open facebook and from the youtube photo shoot.  They want people to see it.
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: May 03, 2010, 03:07:08 AM »

http://www.pnwlocalnews.com/kitsap/ckr/news/91562174.html

(snipped)

Smiley not only had second chances, but offered them to others, Simmons said, noting he was ready to give up dating when he met Smiley online.

"I kind of threw my towel on the rack."

When Smiley sent Simmons a message on MySpace, he said he almost deleted it thinking it was spam. He said he decided against instinct and wrote back with little hope of reaching a real person. That conversation in October 2008 sparked their future relationship.

He said he remembered waiting until his two kids, Nicole, 15, and DJ, 11, went to bed each night before calling Smiley and talking with her "until the wee hours of the morning."

"I had butterflies in the stomach," he said.

The two hardly argued, he said.

"The worst was she threw a sock at me."

Simmons said he and Smiley talked about their troubled pasts, and agreed to put it all behind them in order to start a new family.

"Together, we were a great, dynamic team," he said.

Simmons' daughter, Nicole Simmons, said she needed the opportunity for closure, but still has hope Smiley might return one day. She said Smiley promised to be with Nicole through every phase of her life.

"I hope she comes back to us to see those things she promised," she said.

Nicole, who had problems with her own mother, recalled a restless night when she and Smiley sat outside and opened up to each other about their struggles.

"To her, I was an equal," she said.

Friends of Smiley remembered her dedication as a den mother. Smiley got involved with Cub Scouts after her son Azriel joined more than a year ago.

(snipped)

nice, thanks for posting this. i was wondering if he met her on myspace 

Good Evening Monkeys!

I have been short on time but try to catch up reading on this thread. I bolded a sentence in the above quote. October 2008 is a long way from the 2 1/2 yrs that Robb said they had been together.

Another thing I noticed was on the pic of the van that Edward posted. Looking at the windshield on the van.......if the tide came in and was to the top of the van, someone used the windshield wipers after the tide went out. I feel sure that the van was towed from where it was found by the cops, They would not have used the wipers. And I feel sure they would leave everything just as it was except closing the doors. I hope this makies sense. I guess whatI am trying to get across is the windshield is really clean to have been splashed at high tide.

I bolded it b/c it answered my question of how did they meet.
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #762 on: May 03, 2010, 03:10:05 AM »

From the facebook link above.  Who is Nickie (Nicole)?  I supposed I could read back and see if Nicole is mentioned 

Robb Simmons Photography & Mobile DJ  We were down in Tacoma doing some shooting, and Nickie wanted to got to an Asian market, so we rolled down to Lakewood. We could smell the smoke from I-5, and we found where it came from!

From his photos - Nicole.  Is this a friend or his daughter?  Anyone know?:

OK, I'm guessing daughter:

YEP (minor--fyi)

Right, 15 or so.  It's not like I'm posting some forbidden photo of her, it's from his open facebook and from the youtube photo shoot.  They want people to see it.

you would know that as an admin. I was just letting you know just in case you didn't. 
Thanks for the new article, btw. Good info.   
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #763 on: May 03, 2010, 06:52:43 AM »

"Robb Simmons Photography & Mobile DJ It has come to out attention that there has been unauthorized reuse of our images. Please be advised that all of our picture are copyrighted, and any unauthorized reuse or redistribution is strictly prohibited.
8 hours ago

Robb Simmons Photography & Mobile DJ For some people this means violating the terms of service that they agreed to on some websites.
7 hours ago · Report"

where "our" = RS & someone has removed most everything from their page. including taking down the new "entrance page" of robbsimmons.com

I have to ask, who is the scared monkey? Good one. 13 days after her son's body washes up he is announcing her memorial service to be held late the next month. Talking abt closure. Holding out for hope. Doing back bends & going on bike rides and sailing trips. Talking abt having "half" of Az's ashes. Is this man an emotional midget or what? He is either socially very inept, extremely self-centered, or this is NO big deal to him & a media opportunity that has quickly soured. His time line sounded like a carefully constructed alibi. All the inconsistencies. His "setting the record" straight abt Shantina's problems was more like an opportunity to admit to quote him she had "baggage" slip in the fact that we did not know that she smokes cigarettes--when describing the fact that she would never drink and drive w/ az in the van, he announces she even pulls over to smoke a cigarette. his lame cancer story that he is now blaming on the media, when i heard him in an interview on abc or fox not sure but he talked abt his internet diagnosis on camera. Is this guy a dolt or is he hiding something. Now he just wants it all to go away. I wish one of her REAL family or extended family members would call up Tim Miller & find her body if it is out there! Of course, maybe it isn't b/c LE has a hard time believing all those items got to the shore by sea, yet this man "doesn't buy that theory". It is forensics, not a theory. Get a clue. Better yet, keep on talking! We want to hear more inconsistencies, more crud. Give LE some more to put in their file. Maybe they are still waiting to show their hand. How do you catch w/ someone on the road w/out working cells phones between the two of you and you on a bike anyway. What a lot of bull. For whatever the reason so much of it is being spewed it is still just plain OLD BULL.    : :MonkeyJustice::
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: May 03, 2010, 06:55:23 AM »

"The BAD Guys" according to "fiance": snipped.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: May 03, 2010, 12:53:15 PM »

There are many details about this case which leads me to believe this is all something other then what we are being lead to believe but the one thing that really gets me is where Azriel was found. He was taken quiet a distance and to me seems like he would have landed on a different area of land. Looking at a map Case Island is right there, so is Anderson Island, McNeil Island but he bypassed all of these to get to Fox Island, the Island that is the furthest away....I just can't help but feel he was taken to the Fox Island area rather then floating there. There is a bridge that connects Fox Island to the main land, it is WA-3 and this road leads to from one end of Fox Island to the other. It seems pretty easy to get there from WA-16.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: May 03, 2010, 01:01:09 PM »

Where is the ship yard that Robb works at located relative to all of this  ?

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: May 03, 2010, 01:04:48 PM »

He is a sociopath..
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: May 03, 2010, 01:20:41 PM »

According to google maps, the navy shipyard is in sinclair inlet north of fox island, south and a bit east of silverdale.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: May 03, 2010, 01:25:26 PM »

Can someone turn this into a pic? ugg one day I will be able to. It is supposed to be a map from Fox island to Silverdale with the Bremerton WA included.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=silverdale+washington&daddr=Fox+Island,+WA+to:Bremerton+WA&geocode=FXv_1gIdKtOv-CnzVVhbAyWQVDH41Sg9Vyqmgw%3BFR4A0QIdZtSw-Cm5l1hQ86uRVDG-SknQKBxTeg%3B&gl=us&hl=en&mra=ls&sll=47.255,-122.67128&sspn=0.099036,0.219383&ie=UTF8&ll=47.536674,-122.651367&spn=0.098508,0.219383&z=12
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: May 03, 2010, 04:18:07 PM »

About 64 miles:

khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #771 on: May 03, 2010, 05:56:14 PM »

I will post a map of everything, too!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: May 03, 2010, 05:56:42 PM »

Thanks Klaas for posting the map. It is a series of twists and turns from Budd's enlet to Fox Island. What would be interesting is to see a map of currents and the directions they flow. Here is a link to some information on tidal currents in general.   http://oceanservice.noaa.gov/education/kits/currents/02tidal1.html

It is interesting to me and I learned there is an ebb flood effect in this type of enlet or waterway. So something would go out and then come in, go out and then come in as I suppose is the thought of the items found on the beach. The only problem I am having is figuring out why when the body went out, it went right then left then right, then left and took 5 days to hit a shore line. If you follow the logic of the ebb/flood, it would have hit land a bit closer, or so I would think. The tide take quiite a bit of time to ebb and flood. The time table showed it was what, 6 or so hours? Would that sort of build up, let down make a strong undertoe type of current?
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #773 on: May 03, 2010, 06:15:12 PM »

I will post a map of everything, too!

the southern most point on this map is just ne of budd inlet, along boston harbor where zangle rd is located along the shore--that is where the van was found
the mid point on this map is fox island, where they found little Azriel (rest in peace, sweetheart)
the northern most point on this map is the little area of kitsap called bemerton & where the naval station is
the points have been noted w/ yellow markings.
i am going to now post a more gross google map with yet more points so we can get a feel for how these things sit in relation to silverdale & a better sense of distance. these things are not at all that far apart. not that that means anything. but it does give a feel for the layout of the areas in a better way.

khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #774 on: May 03, 2010, 06:26:52 PM »

this map shows a view of all BUT silverdale which is yet north of bremerton.
this shot shows

pt B=bremerton (naval base)
pt C=fox island (azriel's loc)
pt D=olympia the city
pt E= area of boston harbor off of budd inlet and zangle rd where van was found

these are possible routes of travel to each by car connecting all
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: May 03, 2010, 06:33:12 PM »

Two or three days after Shantina went missing, there was a wind storm in the area with gales in excess of 70 miles an hour. I don't have a link to this, but this was in the media at the time.

The wind could've hurried the currents along with Azriel to Fox Island, but the wind was blowing from the Northwest.

First, if he was floating in nearby waters (near where the van was found,) why didn't searchers spot him the first day?... even those searching with boats and with helicopters.

In order for Azriel to land on the SW corner of Fox Island, with the wind blowing from the NW, he should've entered the water North or Northwest of Fox Island.

I read somewhere that items that enter the water tend to remain near the spot they went in. I don't know how strong the currents are in that area, but the zigzagging that Azriel's body took through the inlets and islettes doesn't seem likely.

This is my reasoning and opinion only.
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #776 on: May 03, 2010, 06:34:15 PM »

silverdale, wa is point A
bemerton (naval base) point B
fox island (Azriel's location) point C
Olympia (the city) point D
the Boston Harbor/Zangle Road area by Budd's Inlet where the van was found is point E.

what is interesting if you look at these maps, to me, is that shantina was staying in the area of the sound. if she were heading on to castle rock, she would need to go in the direction of the land, not the water. but she basically follows the shoreline of budds inlet right on up to the boston harbor/zangle cove (and rd) area.
another thing that interests me right now is robb's statement abt stopping in toledo-vader--i believe to get his cycle worked on. now i will have to go back and look at this statement on the time line, but it is interesting where toledo-vader is in relation to these maps if you are looking at a map (like Shantina was that night) is he is placing himself on the road in the very distinct area of land that shantina seems to be going in the opposite direction of. more on that in a minute...
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: May 03, 2010, 06:34:41 PM »

http://robbsimmons.com/

Robb Simmons Photo

As many of you may have heard, my Fiancé’ Shantina “Kat” Smiley and her son Azriel James Carver are currently missing, in the Olympia Area.

The past 36 hours have been nerve racking, and full of fear pain and sorrow. I just want  my Fiancé’ and Azriel back home .  I want to marry her, and spend the rest of my days by her side.

The media has been putting out mixed stories.         

I am keeping updates via my facebook page, search for Robb Simmons. I have posted a lot of pictures of Shantina & Azriel

After several years, Shantina had made contact with her Step Father in Castle Rock. We had planned to go down and visit them.

I had Cub Scout Training that was planned to finish at 6:30

Shantina called me twice around 4:15 to let me know she was heading out.  I asked her grab my phone charger, since my phone was near dead.

My training wrapped up at 4:30, I figured that she was already on the road heading to Castle Rock, so I proceeds to Castle Rock as well

I stopped in Toldeo-Vader to make quick repair, when she called me at 6:45 from a phone. She asked me if I could grab her phone, because she had left. I let her know where I was at. She was in the Olympia area, but wasn’t quite sure of where, Azriel was hungry, so she pulled off. She made complaint of being in the traffic. She gave me the destination address and told me she would be there shortly.

I arrived in Castle Rock around 7:40, and found her Step Father’s house.  We started to get worried about 9:00pm,  I began to check in with the WSP about accidents. Her step father and I drove around the area to see if we could spot her. I called her Grandparents house in Brinnon with her Step fathers phone. They had informed met hat she had stopped at a house in Olympia around 10:10, to use the phone, and ask for directions, and let them know she was ok.  We went back to the Step Fathers home until 12:00 when we headed up I-5 to Olympia, we checked the two rest stops on the way back. We got a few hours sleeps, headed back up I-5 at day break, got a phone charger, recharged my phone, and went back up to Olympia and back to Castle Rock.   During this time I was in vigilant contact with the authorities for any information.

We went to get a bit to eat, when I received a phone call from the Thurston County Sheriff’s office. The had found the Van.  In a follow up call, they informed me that they had to pull it out of the bay at the end of a dead end road. I immediately headed up there and say the van.  As many of you know, I usually have a camera on hand, besides being waterlogged, the van did have some damage, but no broken windows. There was no sign of Shantina or Azriel.

I spent about 6 hours on the location talking to the detectives. I left there around 5:30, and had to make numerous stops to field phone calls from numerous sources, including the media. I stopped at my childrens mother house to sit with them around 8:00pm

Last night they brought blood hounds over, and took scent item.

I have no idea of why she would have ended up down that road. I know that  our family want both her and Azriel back home safe and sound.

Please pray for their safe return.  I already talked with Azriel’s Father in New York. That is a hard call to make.

He never said he went to silverdale to get the charger, and in his words, he recharged his phone and went back up to Olympia, he went up to Olympia. So where was he when he charged his phone?
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #778 on: May 03, 2010, 06:37:41 PM »

Two or three days after Shantina went missing, there was a wind storm in the area with gales in excess of 70 miles an hour. I don't have a link to this, but this was in the media at the time.

The wind could've hurried the currents along with Azriel to Fox Island, but the wind was blowing from the Northwest.

First, if he was floating in nearby waters (near where the van was found,) why didn't searchers spot him the first day?... even those searching with boats and with helicopters.

In order for Azriel to land on the SW corner of Fox Island, with the wind blowing from the NW, he should've entered the water North or Northwest of Fox Island.

I read somewhere that items that enter the water tend to remain near the spot they went in. I don't know how strong the currents are in that area, but the zigzagging that Azriel's body took through the inlets and islettes doesn't seem likely.

This is my reasoning and opinion only.
Hi I-Moose!
Actually, it is Robb's personal theory that the items washed up there at the same time. LE seems to feel they were placed there b/c of their weighing different weights and so forth. But you make a point abt how did Az's body get all the way over there when those items washed up somewhere much closer. These are the things we are questioning.

khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #779 on: May 03, 2010, 06:47:03 PM »

http://robbsimmons.com/

Robb Simmons Photo

As many of you may have heard, my Fiancé’ Shantina “Kat” Smiley and her son Azriel James Carver are currently missing, in the Olympia Area.

The past 36 hours have been nerve racking, and full of fear pain and sorrow. I just want  my Fiancé’ and Azriel back home .  I want to marry her, and spend the rest of my days by her side.

The media has been putting out mixed stories.         

I am keeping updates via my facebook page, search for Robb Simmons. I have posted a lot of pictures of Shantina & Azriel

After several years, Shantina had made contact with her Step Father in Castle Rock. We had planned to go down and visit them.

I had Cub Scout Training that was planned to finish at 6:30

Shantina called me twice around 4:15 to let me know she was heading out.  I asked her grab my phone charger, since my phone was near dead.

My training wrapped up at 4:30, I figured that she was already on the road heading to Castle Rock, so I proceeds to Castle Rock as well

I stopped in Toldeo-Vader to make quick repair, when she called me at 6:45 from a phone. She asked me if I could grab her phone, because she had left. I let her know where I was at. She was in the Olympia area, but wasn’t quite sure of where, Azriel was hungry, so she pulled off. She made complaint of being in the traffic. She gave me the destination address and told me she would be there shortly.

I arrived in Castle Rock around 7:40, and found her Step Father’s house.  We started to get worried about 9:00pm,  I began to check in with the WSP about accidents. Her step father and I drove around the area to see if we could spot her. I called her Grandparents house in Brinnon with her Step fathers phone. They had informed met hat she had stopped at a house in Olympia around 10:10, to use the phone, and ask for directions, and let them know she was ok.  We went back to the Step Fathers home until 12:00 when we headed up I-5 to Olympia, we checked the two rest stops on the way back. We got a few hours sleeps, headed back up I-5 at day break, got a phone charger, recharged my phone, and went back up to Olympia and back to Castle Rock.   During this time I was in vigilant contact with the authorities for any information.

We went to get a bit to eat, when I received a phone call from the Thurston County Sheriff’s office. The had found the Van.  In a follow up call, they informed me that they had to pull it out of the bay at the end of a dead end road. I immediately headed up there and say the van.  As many of you know, I usually have a camera on hand, besides being waterlogged, the van did have some damage, but no broken windows. There was no sign of Shantina or Azriel.

I spent about 6 hours on the location talking to the detectives. I left there around 5:30, and had to make numerous stops to field phone calls from numerous sources, including the media. I stopped at my childrens mother house to sit with them around 8:00pm

Last night they brought blood hounds over, and took scent item.

I have no idea of why she would have ended up down that road. I know that  our family want both her and Azriel back home safe and sound.

Please pray for their safe return.  I already talked with Azriel’s Father in New York. That is a hard call to make.

He never said he went to silverdale to get the charger, and in his words, he recharged his phone and went back up to Olympia, he went up to Olympia. So where was he when he charged his phone?

Maybe he got a vehicle charger?
Thanks for this, TG! This is the time line I was going to find & needed.
OK.
So he says he is in Toledo-Vader at 6:45 working on his bike when she calls from a phone. As I pointed out, this sounds so much like an alibi, b/c if you look at the direction, the very distinct direction, she is moving, which is along the budd inlet shore up to boston harbor/zangle cove & rd area, she is moving up into the water way and the sound and NOT in the direction of LAND, which he is clearly placing himself on his timeline going in the direction of the land area away from the sound (and of course that is in the direction of castle rock) during this time.
points on this map:
a-silverdale (their home)
b-bremerton (his work)
c-fox island (azriel was found)
d-olympia (the city)
e-area along budd inlet/boston harbor/zangle rd area where van was found.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.