April 19, 2024, 08:40:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shantina"'Kat" Smiley & 8 yo son Azriel, WA Missing 3/13/10(BODY OF BOY FOUND)  (Read 210359 times)
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #780 on: May 03, 2010, 06:53:09 PM »

Hi Klaasend--it is amazing to me how we are all thinking along the same lines at times. You were way ahead of me with the google maps. So far I just use my snipping tool to capture screen shots--so here is a snip of the map from your link. I noticed the link you gave to that map gives you an idea of where the grandparents lived in brinnon, too--just NW of silverdale. Here is that map from your link by snip:
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #781 on: May 03, 2010, 06:58:53 PM »

Hi Klaasend--it is amazing to me how we are all thinking along the same lines at times. You were way ahead of me with the google maps. So far I just use my snipping tool to capture screen shots--so here is a snip of the map from your link. I noticed the link you gave to that map gives you an idea of where the grandparents lived in brinnon, too--just NW of silverdale. Here is that map from your link by snip:

OOPS! Sorry! I got mixed up & thought Klaasend wanted the link translated, and she had already done it for you TracyGirl, sorry for the confusion!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: May 03, 2010, 07:11:30 PM »

I mentioned the phone charger because it was discussed earlier that he traveled all of the way back to Silverdale, charged his phone, etc...In the time line this would take 5 hours. But if he didn't do that, then he had from daybreak, about 5-5:30 until about 11. These hours would be unaccounted for. From what I understand the step dad was not with him during this time, the step dad was at his house.
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #783 on: May 03, 2010, 11:16:38 PM »

I mentioned the phone charger because it was discussed earlier that he traveled all of the way back to Silverdale, charged his phone, etc...In the time line this would take 5 hours. But if he didn't do that, then he had from daybreak, about 5-5:30 until about 11. These hours would be unaccounted for. From what I understand the step dad was not with him during this time, the step dad was at his house.
I agree. there is a LOT of unaccounted for time. why is LE unconcerned? or are they just withholding for now?? 
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #784 on: May 03, 2010, 11:22:55 PM »

FOR SHANTINA SMILEY!!!
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #785 on: May 03, 2010, 11:24:47 PM »

this is eerie to me--this is Robb's FB public profile pic:
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #786 on: May 04, 2010, 08:11:51 AM »

http://www.tdn.com/news/local/article_19266dfe-4060-11df-b506-001cc4c002e0.html

Hello Monkeys: well, here is why LE ought to take another look. This was not her first trip to Castle Rock, she had been 2 weeks before, as well. Who did she visit? The step-grandfather Silas Smith or **someone else**. No mention of RS by the step-grandfather in this article, but lookie what it does say. Another missing piece of this puzzle:

khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #787 on: May 04, 2010, 08:45:58 AM »

http://www.tdn.com/news/local/article_19266dfe-4060-11df-b506-001cc4c002e0.html

Hello Monkeys: well, here is why LE ought to take another look. This was not her first trip to Castle Rock, she had been 2 weeks before, as well. Who did she visit? The step-grandfather Silas Smith or **someone else**. No mention of RS by the step-grandfather in this article, but lookie what it does say. Another missing piece of this puzzle:

ahhh yes! that's right, on the trip to portland oregon she and robb went through castle rock. hmmm. his trip report didn't mention talking to any relatives and it was pretty thorough so i guess maybe it made her MISS home?
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: May 04, 2010, 11:50:14 AM »

I agree. there is a LOT of unaccounted for time. why is LE unconcerned? or are they just withholding for now?? 

They appear to be Asleep at the wheel
and waiting for the next delievery of freshly made donuts.

Maybe they will surprise us and turn into detectives and show something to a prosecutor that will allow for an arrest and charges strong enough to accomplish a conviction.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: May 04, 2010, 12:32:07 PM »

khheather
Scared Monkey

I am very impressed with you and a couple of others that have come into this forum and have demonstated your ability to be investigative and not just opinion orientated in your postings.

That is what we need at Scared Monkeys.. investigative minds.

Excellent.. Please continue.
I do hope that detectives on this case come read our thread on Shantina and her son.
Other detectives from other cases have. Somebody needs to contact them and suggest it.
It would help if HER family did that.. But apparently they are just fine with the outcome so far as we have herd little or nothing from them.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: May 04, 2010, 03:04:51 PM »

Edward I agree with everything you said. I too appreciate the efforts being put forth on this case.
I had been emailing with a member of the family, this person honestly believes Shantina was drunk that night and Azriel's drowing was a direct result of neglect. I think what has gone on is in the past shantina caused some problems and they do not believe her to have changed. This person I emailed made it pretty clear shantina's life was pretty filled with drama and much of it was her own doing. There doesn't seem to be much love loss between the two in my opinion. Sadly, because of this I don't believe the family will do much. It is a shame really because I do strongly suspect foul play. Whether it was Robb or someone else, something happened that night.

Where is Shantina's body anyway? Why has it not been found yet? Seems it would have washed up by now or as Robb said, "popped up" by now. Decomposition would have set it and I think at least some of the clothing would have been found, but nothing.

There was a recent drowning of a man in Santa Cruz and area of Ocean with a very strong tide and current, his body washed to shore within 5 days, why hasn't Shantina's?   
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: May 04, 2010, 07:48:56 PM »

Listening to the Ron and Don show Robb did back in April. Robb says they have 2 cars, the van was the most comfortable that is why she took it. So what was the other car? When he came back to Castle Rock he says he was with this daughter, so did he have his bike or the car?

He also says he is retired. Someone was looking for that.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: May 04, 2010, 08:05:29 PM »

Has this link been posted?  I have been in and out so much with school.  This is a really good link.  You can just type in a new name at the top and it brings up a timeline of articles, videos, names mentioned...and so on.  Here is the one for Shantina.

http://interceder.net/news/shantina-smiley

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: May 05, 2010, 12:17:06 AM »

Has this link been posted?  I have been in and out so much with school.  This is a really good link.  You can just type in a new name at the top and it brings up a timeline of articles, videos, names mentioned...and so on.  Here is the one for Shantina.

Great link, thanks!
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #794 on: May 05, 2010, 02:41:10 AM »

Awesome FIND!!!! 
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #795 on: May 05, 2010, 02:47:17 AM »

Listening to the Ron and Don show Robb did back in April. Robb says they have 2 cars, the van was the most comfortable that is why she took it. So what was the other car? When he came back to Castle Rock he says he was with this daughter, so did he have his bike or the car?

He also says he is retired. Someone was looking for that.

He DOES SAY THAT!!!! WOW! I just listened to that today, too, and whoa! what an interview. I have moderately severe hearing loss w/ tinnitus, though, and so I do a poor job of hearing a bunch off of videos and radio. It has to be LOUD and even then it is not so great. I watch closed caption at home. So WOW. That's important b/c it is a lie! He is working. You can look at the FB page for the workers of that base and the man talks abt the work he does for sigma six LEAN at the base and even one post abt employee parking and having something stolen from the back of his van. Whoa!
Hey, thanks you guys, you guys are great, too! Tracy Girl, I agree, I have a gut feeling. I am sorry her relationships were so rocky that they won't call Tim Miller! All the evidence is washing away!!! IF she is in the Sound.  TTYS!!!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #796 on: May 05, 2010, 12:27:05 PM »

Well, well, well!  So he DID say he was retired, and that's why we thought he was.  Then it's found out that he's working. 

Has anyone done a list of the lies Robb has made?  Here, or at DD's forum?  One long list, concise and to the point. 

Am thinking that it would be great to present the 'supposed' investigator's in LE this list and see what they can make of it.  Would love to think they are already 'on it', but profoundly doubt it. 

It's one thing the public can do.  Make this list of lies, give proof where found/realized, present it to LE, then cause a public stink and roar when/if no apparent action comes from that.  And as much as I loath NG (and JVM to a lesser degree), they can and do bring national attention to the apparent lies and inaction in a case, which in turn brings a sense of justice to the victim/s. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: May 05, 2010, 01:35:39 PM »

Edward I agree with everything you said. I too appreciate the efforts being put forth on this case.
I had been emailing with a member of the family, this person honestly believes Shantina was drunk that night and Azriel's drowing was a direct result of neglect. I think what has gone on is in the past shantina caused some problems and they do not believe her to have changed. This person I emailed made it pretty clear shantina's life was pretty filled with drama and much of it was her own doing. There doesn't seem to be much love loss between the two in my opinion. Sadly, because of this I don't believe the family will do much. It is a shame really because I do strongly suspect foul play. Whether it was Robb or someone else, something happened that night.

Where is Shantina's body anyway? Why has it not been found yet? Seems it would have washed up by now or as Robb said, "popped up" by now. Decomposition would have set it and I think at least some of the clothing would have been found, but nothing.

There was a recent drowning of a man in Santa Cruz and area of Ocean with a very strong tide and current, his body washed to shore within 5 days, why hasn't Shantina's?   

OK ..Lets take a look at this..

What if the wine was a second purchase of alcohol ? She was already drinking..
Drives to location of vehicle and gets out of vehicle which is not yet submerged.. She falls into water and the boy trys to help her..
The one thing that they teach Boy Scouts..When trying to rescue a drowning victim..
NEVER jump in and try to save the victim..Throw them a line and pull them in.. It can be a rope or a belt or a tree branch..
HE is to young to have had this training..
So in her DRAMA and drunkeness pulls him under and he drowns and so does she.

Simple as that.

Where is Shantina ??  The body fills with gas and floats to the surface and then after a period of time it sinks again.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: May 05, 2010, 01:52:05 PM »

Edward that is the thing, where is she? If she drowned her body would have been found by now. I was in DD's forum and they posted a FB message from the grandmother, they got it from another forum, not sure which one, but it said she believes Shantina maybe hiding and too afraid to show herself. Ok that could be, but how did she escape from the area with everyone looking for her without being seen? Is she hiding in the woods, living off the land? Did she take a taxi out of town? An airplane? Has any of her credit cards or bank accounts been used? I recall reading no. So if she is in hiding, how is she surviving?

Honestly, no disrespect to the family but they need to realize shantina could be dead or in serious trouble and she needs and deserves her family to help look for her.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: May 05, 2010, 02:49:22 PM »

The information in the link below is a difficult read. I found it very informative. I am interested in learning more about how a person is assumed to be a drowning victim. From this it states there are no conclusive ways to know as in a test of some kind. They take evidence collected at the scene, certain signs that appear in and on the body, rule out other things and come to assume it is a drowning. So this leads me back to wondering how they concluded Azriel accidently drowned? That word accident holds a lot of weight doesn't it?. So anyway, read away but again, it is rather disturbing

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Drowning+investigations-a0143342211

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.