April 26, 2024, 02:47:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shantina"'Kat" Smiley & 8 yo son Azriel, WA Missing 3/13/10(BODY OF BOY FOUND)  (Read 210516 times)
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: May 05, 2010, 08:50:15 PM »

Hi--Anyone that can help--please excuse the off topic, but I am trying to get in touch w/ Klaasend since she is an administrator but I cannot access a PM from her profile page. I actually just need to get in touch w/ any admin. A friend of mine submitted a registration April 13th but has not heard back or had her account activated. Can anyone tell me what to do for her?

sorry for the OFF TOPIC   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: May 05, 2010, 09:01:15 PM »

Hi--Anyone that can help--please excuse the off topic, but I am trying to get in touch w/ Klaasend since she is an administrator but I cannot access a PM from her profile page. I actually just need to get in touch w/ any admin. A friend of mine submitted a registration April 13th but has not heard back or had her account activated. Can anyone tell me what to do for her?

sorry for the OFF TOPIC   

I haven't been approving many people, only a handful and mostly by special request.  You can email me or she can email me at smklaas@hotmail.com

If I know the nickname they registered under I can approve them.  So if you know that you don't even need to email me. 
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #822 on: May 05, 2010, 09:34:37 PM »

sorry for the OFF TOPIC   

I haven't been approving many people, only a handful and mostly by special request.  You can email me or she can email me at smklaas@hotmail.com

If I know the nickname they registered under I can approve them.  So if you know that you don't even need to email me. 

Great!!! thanks: her name is "jeepers" thanks again!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: May 05, 2010, 09:35:45 PM »

sorry for the OFF TOPIC   

I just approved her 
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #824 on: May 05, 2010, 09:40:05 PM »

Ok. THIS IS A BIG BIG BIG FIND!!!!!

We have our suspicions for a reason! They are justified! Here is the PROOF! The day after the RS interview on Ron&Don seattle radio, they did some digging in the court records--it seems that NOT ONLY the men before RS have had serious domestic issues and criminal histories but SO HAS RS! He has a criminal record dating back to 1991, according to them, and has had protective orders issued against him as late as 2009!!!!!!!!! Now I have some serious hearing problems, so I could have heard a date wrong or something, so I suggest you listen for yourself! I am floored!
We have killer instincts ova here! 

YOU JUST HAVE TO HEAR IT FOR YOURSELF; THIS IS SEATTLE's #1 RADIO SHOW!

http://www.mynorthwest.com/?nid=577&a=15770     Ron & Don are my HEROES! 
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #825 on: May 05, 2010, 09:42:10 PM »

sorry for the OFF TOPIC   

I just approved her 
You are the bomb! 
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #826 on: May 05, 2010, 10:27:20 PM »

Ok. THIS IS A BIG BIG BIG FIND!!!!!

We have our suspicions for a reason! They are justified! Here is the PROOF! The day after the RS interview on Ron&Don seattle radio, they did some digging in the court records--it seems that NOT ONLY the men before RS have had serious domestic issues and criminal histories but SO HAS RS! He has a criminal record dating back to 1991, according to them, and has had protective orders issued against him as late as 2009!!!!!!!!! Now I have some serious hearing problems, so I could have heard a date wrong or something, so I suggest you listen for yourself! I am floored!
We have killer instincts ova here! 

YOU JUST HAVE TO HEAR IT FOR YOURSELF; THIS IS SEATTLE's #1 RADIO SHOW!

http://www.mynorthwest.com/?nid=577&a=15770     Ron & Don are my HEROES! 
Ok. Someone listened to the podcast for me to clarify the dates, and this is what they have found on RS:

"Criminal Record from 1991-2009

A protective order
4 months in jail for violating a protective order

Some [but not all] of the charges were dropped"
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: May 05, 2010, 11:14:37 PM »

Edward that is the thing, where is she? If she drowned her body would have been found by now. I was in DD's forum and they posted a FB message from the grandmother, they got it from another forum, not sure which one, but it said she believes Shantina maybe hiding and too afraid to show herself. Ok that could be, but how did she escape from the area with everyone looking for her without being seen? Is she hiding in the woods, living off the land? Did she take a taxi out of town? An airplane? Has any of her credit cards or bank accounts been used? I recall reading no. So if she is in hiding, how is she surviving?

Honestly, no disrespect to the family but they need to realize shantina could be dead or in serious trouble and she needs and deserves her family to help look for her.

hi tracy... I know we have the fb post by Candy the wife of shantina's step-father, and she says ...(copied exact, even with the typos and misspellings)

We still think that she it out there somewhere scared and ot sure what to do.  I hope that she will be able to get to a computer one of these days, and see that we have ot given up on her. 

but I can't find where the grandmother says this... can you point me to where you found the grandmother said she thinks she is alive?  thanks

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #828 on: May 06, 2010, 12:17:13 AM »

Edward that is the thing, where is she? If she drowned her body would have been found by now. I was in DD's forum and they posted a FB message from the grandmother, they got it from another forum, not sure which one, but it said she believes Shantina maybe hiding and too afraid to show herself. Ok that could be, but how did she escape from the area with everyone looking for her without being seen? Is she hiding in the woods, living off the land? Did she take a taxi out of town? An airplane? Has any of her credit cards or bank accounts been used? I recall reading no. So if she is in hiding, how is she surviving?

Honestly, no disrespect to the family but they need to realize shantina could be dead or in serious trouble and she needs and deserves her family to help look for her.

hi tracy... I know we have the fb post by Candy the wife of shantina's step-father, and she says ...(copied exact, even with the typos and misspellings)

We still think that she it out there somewhere scared and ot sure what to do.  I hope that she will be able to get to a computer one of these days, and see that we have ot given up on her. 

but I can't find where the grandmother says this... can you point me to where you found the grandmother said she thinks she is alive?  thanks

you never know... maybe RS is even hiding her... "for all we know, she could be locked up in someone's basement" --RS
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: May 06, 2010, 12:22:49 AM »

you never know... maybe RS is even hiding her... "for all we know, she could be locked up in someone's basement" --RS

This quote really stuck with me...I think if I were to respond to her whereabouts...or whatever...I would think I would say something like...maybe someone has her...but to be so specific seems odd (but doesn't mean guilt).  Also, in Washington is it common to have a basement?  Here it is not...so I was just curious, why a basement...?  Possibly from the movies...

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: May 06, 2010, 12:27:17 AM »

guess i hit enter too soon on that last post...someone ended up in the quote...sorry...that was khheather posting RS quote and I was responding...Smile

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #831 on: May 06, 2010, 12:51:32 AM »

guess i hit enter too soon on that last post...someone ended up in the quote...sorry...that was khheather posting RS quote and I was responding...Smile

hey i've seen you somewhere else lately  hmmmm. (true crimes). lol

it makes some sense, does it not? we need to find that grandma quote.
btw: did you get a chance to listen to that ron&don show on RS's being *jailed* for 4 mos for breaking a protective order--among OTHER things, Labubske?
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: May 06, 2010, 12:58:01 AM »

btw: did you get a chance to listen to that ron&don show on RS's being *jailed* for 4 mos for breaking a protective order--among OTHER things, Labubske?

i was going to but the kids went to sleep and i didn't want to wake them.  I will though.  I am looking in CA for any records there...being that he lived there too.

khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #833 on: May 06, 2010, 01:05:39 AM »

i was going to but the kids went to sleep and i didn't want to wake them.  I will though.  I am looking in CA for any records there...being that he lived there too.
interesting... yeah. he lived down there. ron&don are awesome!
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: May 06, 2010, 01:46:18 AM »

interesting... yeah. he lived down there. ron&don are awesome!
you have me interested now...lol...I will listen to them in the a.m. have to get to bed.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: May 06, 2010, 02:39:55 AM »

OOPS!  I made a mistake, thanks for pointing that out to me. I must have thought it was the grandmother and not the stepdads wife. Sorry But still...I do wonder if they still believe this or not. It seems a bit far fetched to believe she is out there somewhere...where would she be and how would she be surviving?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: May 06, 2010, 02:55:32 AM »

Looked at court records of different counties Robb lived in that they know of, record from 1991 to 2009, 4 months in jail for violating. Not sure who the protective order was granted to.

These two are really suspicious of this case or at least was back in March prior to Azriel being found. Do they still talk about this story? 
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #837 on: May 06, 2010, 03:33:32 AM »

Edward I agree with everything you said. I too appreciate the efforts being put forth on this case.
I had been emailing with a member of the family, this person honestly believes Shantina was drunk that night and Azriel's drowing was a direct result of neglect. I think what has gone on is in the past shantina caused some problems and they do not believe her to have changed. This person I emailed made it pretty clear shantina's life was pretty filled with drama and much of it was her own doing. There doesn't seem to be much love loss between the two in my opinion. Sadly, because of this I don't believe the family will do much. It is a shame really because I do strongly suspect foul play. Whether it was Robb or someone else, something happened that night.

Where is Shantina's body anyway? Why has it not been found yet? Seems it would have washed up by now or as Robb said, "popped up" by now. Decomposition would have set it and I think at least some of the clothing would have been found, but nothing.

There was a recent drowning of a man in Santa Cruz and area of Ocean with a very strong tide and current, his body washed to shore within 5 days, why hasn't Shantina's?   

OK ..Lets take a look at this..

What if the wine was a second purchase of alcohol ? She was already drinking..
Drives to location of vehicle and gets out of vehicle which is not yet submerged.. She falls into water and the boy trys to help her..
The one thing that they teach Boy Scouts..When trying to rescue a drowning victim..
NEVER jump in and try to save the victim..Throw them a line and pull them in.. It can be a rope or a belt or a tree branch..
HE is to young to have had this training..
So in her DRAMA and drunkeness pulls him under and he drowns and so does she.

Simple as that.

Where is Shantina ??  The body fills with gas and floats to the surface and then after a period of time it sinks again.
on the Ron & Don show they talk--even told Azriel's dad--which was news to him that she is on a surveillance tape outside the handy mart after she buys the wine & can be seen both lighting a cigarette & pouring something out into a cup. they couldn't tell if it was from the jug or not. entirely possible that was not her first "jug"
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #838 on: May 06, 2010, 03:39:31 AM »

and a while ago, Az's dad said he thought a likely scenario was that she had "a bad reaction" to some medication (meaning psychotropic). in addition, i do believe at least once Robb mentions her having been prescribed something for anxiety. baaaad combination. so what if she woke up, saw azriel missing and went to look for him, he had walked down the beach, she knocked to get help, & fearing she is running out of time to save him if he is in the water went out into the water to feel around for him or swam out a bit and couldn't get back or panicked and drown??? i just have a HARD time w/ Azriel being swept out. that tide didn't make it fully in until 5 or 6am. you cannot open all the doors to that van w/ the water level up, i don't believe. like Nancy Grace said--"I don't care if she had an alcohol problem, did that little boy have an alcohol problem?" and although i know she meant that statement a different way, i think one could make the case that the child is going to be much more alert and aware than we give him credit for... i still say his drowning may not be entirely accidental.
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #839 on: May 06, 2010, 03:44:04 AM »

Looked at court records of different counties Robb lived in that they know of, record from 1991 to 2009, 4 months in jail for violating. Not sure who the protective order was granted to.

These two are really suspicious of this case or at least was back in March prior to Azriel being found. Do they still talk about this story? 
the last show that they brought her up, according to the search button in their archived podcasts is 3/31. I just finished listening to that tonight. They were 'what if' she is still alive...what are the odds...what are the scenarios.
They backed off of RS after they aired his junk on the air. They let their suspicions be known, however, but that was the last time that they specifically talked abt that.
One wonders if RS is hiding Shantina... that after she lost Azriel she couldn't face the world... just another theory/idea/however improbable. all of this is improbable, is the thing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.