April 26, 2024, 04:34:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shantina"'Kat" Smiley & 8 yo son Azriel, WA Missing 3/13/10(BODY OF BOY FOUND)  (Read 210537 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: May 10, 2010, 11:22:21 AM »

Any Vacant Ship could be a place Kat was kept.
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #861 on: May 10, 2010, 07:37:49 PM »

Not sure if this has been posted or not (I've not had the chance yet to read the entire thread):

http://www.linkedin.com/in/robbsimmons

Robb Simmons

Owner, Robb Simmons Photography
Greater Seattle Area

Current

• Owner at Robb Simmons Photography

• Welder Mechanic at Puget Sound Naval Shipyard

Past

• LEAN Six Sigma Green Belt at Puget Sound Naval Shipyard

Robb Simmons’s Specialties:

Travel Photography
Wedding Photography
Sports & Event Photography
Event Disc Jockey
LEAN Six Sigma
Metal Fabrication
Design/Build

Robb Simmons’s Experience

Owner
Robb Simmons Photography
(Events Services industry)
Currently holds this position

Welder Mechanic
Puget Sound Naval Shipyard
(Government Agency; Defense & Space industry)
June 2008 — Present (2 years )
This is my day job, the one that pays the bills and provides the benefits.
I hired in as a co-op through Olympic College, and graduated the program in 1999. My expereince in this organization has ranged from working on live projects, mentoring new and less skilled senior employees to a 3 year tour with the inside LEAN Six Sigma Program

LEAN Six Sigma Green Belt
Puget Sound Naval Shipyard
(Government Agency; Defense & Space industry)
July 2005 — June 2008 (3 years )
As a LEAN Six Sigma Green Belt, I worked as a Facillitator/Consultant leading change in the Public Shipbuilding Sector. In my third year, I assited a Lean Implementation Manager with the implementation of the "Moonshine Lab", which provides for rapid design, build, and demonstration of out of the box ideas.
One of the LEAN events I lead facillitated was recognized by NAVSEA's "Whos On Watch" forum for it's results

http://www.linkedin.com/in/robbsimmons

Welder and metal fabrication...

This is a good find. Thanks, Jeepers. I haven't seen it anywhere else so far... 
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #862 on: May 11, 2010, 01:56:09 AM »

I see a BIG circle here & have some questions. Brinnon: that is where the grandparents lived that Shantina called that night. Could she have decided at the last minute to go see them instead of the step-family? Was she trying to Not go east, but make the loop up around to Brinnon to their home instead? Did she get confused & think she was going there--however she got confused--did she lose track of what she was doing and call them abt 'almost' being there thinking that is where she is going? it makes some sense if you look at the direction of brinnon from olympia. also: she obviously had gone to see her grandparents from silverdale before--what route did she take? fox island is going to be in between the two in the middle of that "circle" of water...
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #863 on: May 11, 2010, 02:01:47 AM »

Which way was Shantina REALLY headed??? take a look for yourself.....
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #864 on: May 11, 2010, 02:03:40 AM »

just of interest...
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #865 on: May 11, 2010, 02:07:05 AM »

interesting a) the disclaimer BS b) that he took down all photos & comments on them (i got screen shots, don't worry) c) he deleted EVERYTHING on the site between nov 20 & may WONDER WHY???   

khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #866 on: May 11, 2010, 02:20:58 AM »

This is what RS & kids did the DAY AFTER SHANTINA's MEMORIAL "it was awesome," RS says, "and yes i even got a cool shirt." ick
Jeepers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #867 on: May 11, 2010, 03:08:51 AM »

interesting a) the disclaimer BS b) that he took down all photos & comments on them (i got screen shots, don't worry) c) he deleted EVERYTHING on the site between nov 20 & may WONDER WHY???   

He's opened another FB page :

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Silverdale-WA/Robb-Simmons-Photography-Mobile-Entertainment/174156201540?ref=search&sid=100000232672462.85280375..1

My computer is acting up so if the link doesn't work, just search for 'Robb Simmons Photography and Mobile Entertainment.

This is the third name (that I know of) that he's given his business. If someone wants to "establish" their company, as he claims, why keep changing its name???

In my opinion only.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: May 11, 2010, 12:46:18 PM »

I think it is safe to say that Robb doesn't consider Shanitina the love of his life or he would still be out looking for her. My husband and I would never stop looking if God forbid one of us came up missing. My husband would also be so heartbroken if god forbid a step son had been found dead. He would be beside his self with grief. Shantina's body has not been found, she could still be alive. Either he knows she is dead or he just doesn't care. 
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #869 on: May 11, 2010, 01:05:23 PM »

He's opened another FB page :

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Silverdale-WA/Robb-Simmons-Photography-Mobile-Entertainment/174156201540?ref=search&sid=100000232672462.85280375..1

My computer is acting up so if the link doesn't work, just search for 'Robb Simmons Photography and Mobile Entertainment.

This is the third name (that I know of) that he's given his business. If someone wants to "establish" their company, as he claims, why keep changing its name???

worked! thx!
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #870 on: May 11, 2010, 01:52:42 PM »

If I drop 2 golf balls in the water at the same time will they wash up in the same place a week from now ?

I know this was more then likely rhetorical but i couldn't resist adding...they would have to be golf balls of different weight to reflect the situation. 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: May 11, 2010, 02:05:59 PM »

Good point.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: May 11, 2010, 02:14:46 PM »

I still think she would have floated  up near the child or atleast in the same area within a 1/2 mile of him. No chance of her going out to sea.. None

Bottom line is the gas in her body should have floated her. Somebody should have seen her body. Items from her should have floated up in other places.

canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #873 on: May 11, 2010, 02:22:22 PM »

I don't think she's in the water.  All you monkeys have been very persistent in this wasn't an accident.  At the beginning I didn't think you were right but all the things that have been said...I think your right.  Has anyone contacted the police or tipped them off to this thread?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: May 11, 2010, 05:01:09 PM »

If she is in the water would it be fair to say that she maybe stuck on something or she was weighted down? Given the temp of the water it would slow the decomposition of her body. It sounds gross but if she is in the water, one day she will eventually break free and come to shore.
Edward I think what you say about the two golfballs is interesting. I agree about the weights and so forth but the one thing to be considered is the current and path Azriel was said to take, I don't believe that would change. It makes sense to me that if Azriel did float all that way, then Shantina would be on that same path. Seems to me as well some remnants of her would have been found by now. As far as I know, no clothing or accessories of Shantina's has been found.
What are thoughts on once Azriel was found it changed to course of the investigation and what people believed happened? It makes me wonder if Azriel was found on purpose. Where is Shantina though? I wonder what LE has to say about why she has not been found?
I have always felt what we are being told and shown is meant to take us into a different direction then what really happened. I believe that is why so much of it doesn't make sense.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: May 12, 2010, 04:07:25 PM »

I agree about Shantina possibly trying to head toward grandparents...I posted along those same lines awhile ago...but, didn't follow up on it.  I also thought over the weekend about the traveling that the two of them did together...and with one of my biggest questions being how on earth did she find such a remote place...I looked at Shantina...instead of Robb...it is possible with all of the traveling that she knew how to get there.  That doesn't explain Robb's odd behavior.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #876 on: May 13, 2010, 01:21:47 PM »

Any Vacant Ship could be a place Kat was kept.

Sad but very possible....

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
khheather
Scared Monkey

« Reply #877 on: May 14, 2010, 08:57:41 AM »

I still think she would have floated  up near the child or atleast in the same area within a 1/2 mile of him. No chance of her going out to sea.. None

Bottom line is the gas in her body should have floated her. Somebody should have seen her body. Items from her should have floated up in other places.

Yeah, good point! Stands to reason that someone who believes all those "items" of different weights would wash up together ~contrary to LE theory~ then that same person ought to believe those "bodies" of different weights would also wash up together. WHERE IS LE??? Is Shantina a persona non-grata just b/c some jerk decides to give away all her skeletons? Wouldn't they still be looking for her or caring or giving a rat's behind if she was not *labelled*!!!! GRRRRR   
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: May 14, 2010, 05:42:19 PM »

I have been looking at the google images of the vacant ships..

They are sound proof and chambers can be sealed off..

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: May 14, 2010, 08:07:12 PM »

since Kat went missing.  In that time period..
How can we find out if any of the Ships are in moth balls .. "Not being used"  in other words brought in and permanatly parked..

OR If any of them were scuttled "sunk" used for shooting practice ..
"taken out to sea and used to shoot at"

I know I am reaching.. But what if she was put on a ship in a hidden room with a locked steel door... Nobody would ever hear her.. Never

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.